You run BOSS? Maybe it's a load order issue.

nope, got nothing than those four mods.

It would make for a wonderful idea. Wait, just those four? You have a skeleton and naked bod mod right? Maybe MCM??

Nope D: .. they are required?

Naked body mods aren't required but sex between people who are wearing underwear doesn't look right.

Original problem sounds like the game isn't even seeing the SA mod. Have you checked to make sure it is listed and checked under "Data Files" when you start the game using Steam? Don't actually o ahead and run the game from Steam, you need to use the SKSE Loader to start the game or the mod won't work right but you can use Steam to make sure the Mod is enabled.

Seriously though, unless the features of this mod are exactly what you are looking for in a sex mod, I would recommend you look in the SexLab forum to get that framework and pick and chose which of the many options you have for including sex under that framework. This mod right now is quite obsolete and I am not getting the updates for it done anywhere near as fast as I should (new system just purchased, should make a huge difference soon though).

I tried to use the edit and BOSS, but when i use this mod, the female character does the male actions and I cannot change scenes.

Check the keyboard controls for switching positions ("G") and changing the sex act ("Y"). Press and hold until the changes occur.

I tried to use the edit and BOSS, but when i use this mod, the female character does the male actions and I cannot change scenes.

Check the keyboard controls for switching positions ("G") and changing the sex act ("Y"). Press and hold until the changes occur.

I tried that already, but when i press any directions using the wasd, both my character and the npc freezes in one position like a x or something.

I have only this mod and the required mods for it installed at the moment, and I'm using NMM to run it. Even though I've made sure all files and scripts are in place, I got a problem.

Whenever I use the rape spell, my character and the target get into doggy style position(with the one taking it completely misaligned, but I know that's align able with keys ) and they start the animations and the sounds play.

The problem is that none of the keys work at all, no matter how long I hold them down for. I know it's not my computer being slow or the game being laggy, because it's fairly high end and can run Skyrim on Ultra without a hint of lag. The setting spells are all there and working, it's just the keys for the actual act that don't seem to work properly. I've quadruple-checked that all the files from SA are in the right places and they're all there, including all the scripts and the readme.

I got the latest FNI and as far as I can tell it's working as it should and not giving any warnings or errors.

My character hasn't been raped yet, so I can't really tell if those events work properly. What are the specific trigger conditions for getting raped?

Is it completely random, or will it happen every time after a certain point is reached? What is that point?

(Just to make sure I understood it right.)

Also, the camera when using the rape spell is completely screwed up. (I know it's mentioned in the first post.)

Sheathing my "weapons" works to the extent that it does give me a camera that isn't fixed on the PC, but it's pivot point is about eye-level with the PC, about half a torso in front and a bit off to (the PC's) left, making it extremely tricky to get any decent viewing angles besides zooming out and looking from a distance. If I rotate the camera for a few consecutive seconds, the problem that sheathing my weapons fixed returns, only now the PC is stuck in the doggy style animation while she moves around instead of her walking animation, and the "target" is teleporting to the same relative position in front of the PC every other second or so.

I have only this mod and the required mods for it installed at the moment, and I'm using NMM to run it. Even though I've made sure all files and scripts are in place, I got a problem.

Whenever I use the rape spell, my character and the target get into doggy style position(with the one taking it completely misaligned, but I know that's align able with keys ) and they start the animations and the sounds play.

The problem is that none of the keys work at all, no matter how long I hold them down for. I know it's not my computer being slow or the game being laggy, because it's fairly high end and can run Skyrim on Ultra without a hint of lag. The setting spells are all there and working, it's just the keys for the actual act that don't seem to work properly. I've quadruple-checked that all the files from SA are in the right places and they're all there, including all the scripts and the readme.

I got the latest FNI and as far as I can tell it's working as it should and not giving any warnings or errors.

My character hasn't been raped yet, so I can't really tell if those events work properly. What are the specific trigger conditions for getting raped?

Is it completely random, or will it happen every time after a certain point is reached? What is that point?

(Just to make sure I understood it right.)

You have to turn random rape on, and turn enemy rape on too, in the SA configuration menu. Then, it's just a matter of time.

Tried it, getting raped is the same thing. Everything seems to work (including the camera) except for the keys. I'm stuck at the first "part" of the rape and can only shift views but I'm otherwise stuck there and has to load to get out of it.

EDIT: Problem fixed.

This may sound dumb... but how do you start the animation?

I don't see any spells or items except for the default FNIS Selector Spells that come with FNIS. 

How do I get started

When you started after installing the mod did you not see a notice about spells being added? If you don't have any spells then you don't have the mod enabled (or installed properly) or you failed to use the SKSE Loader to start the game (SKSE installed means NEVER starting it using Steam).

I don't see any spells or items except for the default FNIS Selector Spells that come with FNIS. 

How do I get started

When you started after installing the mod did you not see a notice about spells being added? If you don't have any spells then you don't have the mod enabled (or installed properly) or you failed to use the SKSE Loader to start the game (SKSE installed means NEVER starting it using Steam).

Okay, I got it right now. I installed everything correct, I have the spells, and I ran SKSE Loader, but now when I start the animation, there is no animation. The npc is moved in front of me facing away, and we both make noises, but nothing else. I have FNIS installed, but I also have ASX, which may conflict? 

How do I get started

Okay, I got it right now. I installed everything correct, I have the spells, and I ran SKSE Loader, but now when I start the animation, there is no animation. The npc is moved in front of me facing away, and we both make noises, but nothing else. I have FNIS installed, but I also have ASX, which may conflict? 

You did remember to run the FNIS User Generator program after you installed the mod?  Does it list SexAddicts as a mod it found animations for?

I have a small problem with this mod combined with paradise halls 0.73 on nexus, when ever the slave character gets raped or is using the animations the redress function is not working meaning they stay undressed afterwards. Any idea what could be causing this ??

Hi ,

I need bit of help , wish u could resolve the problem.

I downloaded  it and installed it , run fnis and it gave me no warning at all

PROBLEMS:

1.Only my character is rapeable   and not my companion , I already ticked the option "npc can rape follower"  , intead she bends when her health is low and then recovers normally.

2.HOT KEYS  don't work at all , idk how ppl say that we can change animation during one scene but it's not the case here , I keep pressing buttons as u mentioned but  it gives  no effect even if I pressed for longer times.

3.Voices are muted/disabled probably from 3-9.(ignore , not a big issue) , instead HOW can i start NPC on NPC. when i cast on npc , they come  on me.

4.IF I start the scene with spell , it's impossible to stop with "B" , the best available solution is then to load previous save.

THINGS WORKING FINE:

1-well , they do ***** my character when my health is low.

2-voices from 0-2 works only.

3-Apart from the problems above, everything's almost fine.

QUESTION: I only downloaded this version of this  mod , I mean I never had minilover etc  , but  now  I see  an addon "RAPE DAMAGE addon  to minilover" which looks cool , I wanna ask    , can I update that addon to this mod?   I hope  u get my point :P

Hi ,

PROBLEMS:

1.Only my character is rapeable   and not my companion , I already ticked the option "npc can rape follower"  , intead she bends when her health is low and then recovers normally.

2.HOT KEYS  don't work at all , idk how ppl say that we can change animation during one scene but it's not the case here , I keep pressing buttons as u mentioned but  it gives  no effect even if I pressed for longer times.

3.Voices are muted/disabled probably from 3-9.(ignore , not a big issue) , instead HOW can i start NPC on NPC. when i cast on npc , they come  on me.

4.IF I start the scene with spell , it's impossible to stop with "B" , the best available solution is then to load previous save.

THINGS WORKING FINE:

QUESTION: I only downloaded this version of this  mod , I mean I never had minilover etc  , but  now  I see  an addon "RAPE DAMAGE addon  to minilover" which looks cool , I wanna ask    , can I update that addon to this mod?   I hope  u get my point :P

Do you have SKSE installed and you are loading the game using the SKSE loader?

The MiniLovers add-on is for minilovers alternative only (which will not conflict with my mod now unless you enable the same features in both mods at once (always a bad idea). Also never install and use either of those (MLA or the add-on) on any save you want to keep and progress your character from, it has scripting problems that will eventually lead to trouble. Also that particular rape damage mod effectively kills whoever is raped and leads the guards to execute the rapist as well so it's a great way to depopulate any area you run it in using the random rape function as well.

Hi ,

PROBLEMS:

THINGS WORKING FINE:

Do you have SKSE installed and you are loading the game using the SKSE loader?

The MiniLovers add-on is for minilovers alternative only (which will not conflict with my mod now unless you enable the same features in both mods at once (always a bad idea). Also never install and use either of those (MLA or the add-on) on any save you want to keep and progress your character from, it has scripting problems that will eventually lead to trouble. Also that particular rape damage mod effectively kills whoever is raped and leads the guards to execute the rapist as well so it's a great way to depopulate any area you run it in using the random rape function as well.

REPLY:

Thx , yes the problem is  resolved  now 80%  , it was  corrupted skse . With new skse  the  hot keys issue is now resolved .

But  , still they don't  touch my companion when her health  is  low , I have always enabled "npc can rape followers"  but idk why it's not working.

I have a question.

I tried searching and finding similar problems but sorry i couldn't.

My problem is i can't find the mod in SKYUI's menu and i can't configure the mod :7 can someone help me out what the problem might be?

The mod otherwise seems to work fine so I really have no idea what to do. :(

@Dreadpap

You can't find an MCM option for this mod because it doesn't have one, and probably won't ever. To configure it, either use the spell/power added by SexAddicts, or, for finer tuning, create a batch file using a simple text editor and the commands you'll find in the spoiler tag in the OP under the red "Configuration" heading (eg. _SA_CombatRapeSwitch = 1, one command per line) save the file with no extension in your Skyrim root folder (the one with the skyrim.exe file), open up the console in game and type "bat [your batch file's name]" (without the quotation marks) to apply your custom settings.

Same for me,except i dont have ASX installed,so is this mod 1.9 compatible?If no thats the problem

REPLY:

Thx , yes the problem is  resolved  now 80%  , it was  corrupted skse . With new skse  the  hot keys issue is now resolved .

But  , still they don't  touch my companion when her health  is  low , I have always enabled "npc can rape followers"  but idk why it's not working.

There is an option to enable/disable the whole combat rape bit (except the spell which the DB can still use) and then there is the rather redundant "Enemy Assault" option which is the also matched with the "Followers Involved" and "PLayer Involved" options. And then you may be using that Vilja or whatever her name is who simply doesn't play by the rules because she brought her own rule book.