I have a thought. Would It be possible to make an alternate "_SA_SexPreparednessScript.pex" to accommodate those of us running mods that add extra slots such as "Bandolier" (the bags and pouches mod). The mod (SA) still works great, but it does look a bit odd to strip down and still have your pouches strapped to you. Now I'm just assuming "_SA_SexPreparednessScript.pex" is where the extra scripting would be needed and while I'm an avid modder of elder scrolls games I've never really learned scripting.  So before I go and break something I thought post here and see what you think.

I'm not sure how much work this would be so it might not even be worth it. 

Also, I was wondering what Pex Decompiler is commonly used?

Thanks again for the awesome work!

Jason

If you look at the script the code is present to strip and restore every possible slot but the code for many slots is "commented out" (made into a comment by prefizing the line with ; which is the comment character).

Just enable the additional slots you want (make sure you get both the strip and the unstrip code) and you're good to go.

The code is in the _SA_RapeEffectScript.psc file.  It is the last three functions in that file.

I have a thought. Would It be possible to make an alternate "_SA_SexPreparednessScript.pex" to accommodate those of us running mods that add extra slots such as "Bandolier" (the bags and pouches mod). The mod (SA) still works great, but it does look a bit odd to strip down and still have your pouches strapped to you. Now I'm just assuming "_SA_SexPreparednessScript.pex" is where the extra scripting would be needed and while I'm an avid modder of elder scrolls games I've never really learned scripting.  So before I go and break something I thought post here and see what you think.

Jason

If you look at the script the code is present to strip and restore every possible slot but the code for many slots is "commented out" (made into a comment by prefizing the line with ; which is the comment character).

Just enable the additional slots you want (make sure you get both the strip and the unstrip code) and you're good to go.

The code is in the _SA_RapeEffectScript.psc file.  It is the last three functions in that file.

Why can I not just leave stuff alone..... 

So I opened the PSC with note pad++ and found the functions. I opened up the ESP file that uses the new slots and wrote down which ones were being used. Went in made the changes and saved it (I did back up original file). It didn't work and now I have my male toon getting it from from behind from a female NPC that I asked to hook up with (Strap on does not show). So I replaced the file with original- didnt work, I thought maybe I had to recompile, did it -didnt work. So I replaced all The SA script Files with the originals and I still have the issue.

Edit= Turning off the SA.esp and loading - saving, Turning on SA and loading new save fixed the reverse animation issue. I'm guessing  because I messed around with the script it caused an issue with the script my Saved game was holding. Can anyone confirm this? Yay learning experience....... ;/ 

Jason

Yes. remove this: mt_behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hkx

According to the AP description, AP can be made FNIS compatible by removing the file "behavior\0_master.hkx", and running the FNIS generator after AP's installation.

Fore

The others are to be safe.

I did this and ran the FNIS user generator again.

The problem is that with the Sex Addicts Mod, the characters still stand there and do nothing (they face the same way). I can hear the sounds, but the animations are not working for the Sex Addicts Mod.

I do not have any problems with animated prostitution. Animated prostitution has always worked for me.

What could be causing the Sex Addicts Mod animations not to play after doing all this?

Edit:

Ok I got it to work where the option:

"Let's get laid"

appears and it works.

However, when I press Y, there are only two positions, the first position it starts out in is doggystyle and the next is missionary and after motion 2, when I press Y, the position just stays as missionary.

I uninstalled, made new saves, and reran the FNIS User generator and re-installed but the "let's hook up" option, which is the sex addicts activator still leads the characters to stand in a straight line with just the sound playing and no animations. Animated prostitution works fine. Are there any other conflicts this mod may have with other mods? I don't have a whole lot of other mods installed....

Jason

Why can I not just leave stuff alone..... 

So I opened the PSC with note pad++ and found the functions. I opened up the ESP file that uses the new slots and wrote down which ones were being used. Went in made the changes and saved it (I did back up original file). It didn't work and now I have my male toon getting it from from behind from a female NPC that I asked to hook up with (Strap on does not show). So I replaced the file with original- didnt work, I thought maybe I had to recompile, did it -didnt work. So I replaced all The SA script Files with the originals and I still have the issue.

Edit= Turning off the SA.esp and loading - saving, Turning on SA and loading new save fixed the reverse animation issue. I'm guessing  because I messed around with the script it caused an issue with the script my Saved game was holding. Can anyone confirm this? Yay learning experience....... ;/ 

Jason

So, I still cant get it to work. I can make the changes just fine, but when I go to recompile I just get a failed and a bunch of errors.  I double checked the lines the compiler is telling me are incorrect in the PSC file and its nothing I touched and commands (Upon further research it seems like they are the added SKSE commands - like getworn) I don't understand. Its also refering to errors in rapequest, which makes no sense to me because I made should to only choose rapeeffects to compile. Do all of the SA Scripts need to be compiled together?

Just to make sure I have it right:

-I go into the PSC make the changes

-I then recompile the changed PSC to a new PEX (replacing the old PEX) so that the game reads the changes.

I'm using CS to recompile the scripts. (I was thinking maybe I have to do it differently because of SKSE, but I didn't come up with anything - SKSE scripts are installed correctly)

As a test I tried to recompile the Stock Rapeeffects.PSC included with the mod (with out my tweaks) and got the same errors. As Follows:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
EDIT: DELETED RIDICULOUSLY LONG ERROR LOG

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _SA_RapeEffectScript.psc

Thanks again for the help. I'm sorry for all the bother, this really is turning into a learning experience for me.

Jason

Sanborn,  can I please suggest when you make posts that long, you put them behind spoiler tags?  That's an awful lot of code to scroll past.  Thank you.  (ETA:  You should be able to switch the animation positions if you hold down the G key like it says in Waxen's first post.  It's normal for the female characters to take on the giving role.  If you're pressing G and it still wont change, then there may be a problem.)

I disabled SA for a while because I had another glitch where my character and her follower had both been done with vombat rape but the moaning wouldn't stop.  I'd travel with both of them for a long time and through dungeons and the moaning just wouldn't end.  LOL.  Well disabling it and then bringing it back made everything fine. 

Now the only problem I have now is that I've been using Bodyslide ++ and now the bodies just don't seem to line up nicely anymore.  In missionary,  the men's penis is more coming through the top of the body.  In standing it seems like the alignment is a few inches out of alignment.  I'm wondering what measurement I have to put the females at to get it looking nice again. 

All those functions it can't find are part of the SKSE scripting extensions, when you use the CK on a mod that uses those scripting extensions then the "optional" script source files aren't optional any more.

Install those files and the errors will go away.

All those functions it can't find are part of the SKSE scripting extensions, when you use the CK on a mod that uses those scripting extensions then the "optional" script source files aren't optional any more.

It Works!!!

I found the answer combing through some old forums this morning.  I had all SKSE scripts installed correctly (I even verify names and number of) which is why I was at a loss. But according to the post I found, apparently Skyrim will Update those script files after a while. So I copied them back into my Script folder and overwrote the scripts. I didn't think It would make a difference, but it compiled the first time.

I checked it in game and its perfectly compatible with bandolier now.

Thank you so much for your help Waxen, you rock!

So, If anyone else wants to make SA more compatible with the Bandolier mod I have shared the tweaked script. Just drop the scripts folder into skyrim/data and overwrite.

What it does: The excellent bandolier Mod (available on nexus) adds Craftable, wearable bags and pouches to the game.  With Waxen's supervision I tweaked the script so that these added items will now be removed along with armor and clothing from the Player/NPC when having sex. This was meant to just be a personal tweak for me, but if it makes one other persons life a little easier I'm happy with that :)  

SA Bandolier.7z

Jason

Hi i can't use this MOD when i sex with someone i can't  stop or change the sex act plz helllllllllllllllllllllp!!!!!!!! how i can use it

You have to use the "H" key to move forward through the stages of sex manually whenever the player is involved. That way the sex involving the player can be as long or short as you want it to be.

See the list of keys in the original post for what else you can do.

It Works!!!

I found the answer combing through some old forums this morning.  I had all SKSE scripts installed correctly (I even verify names and number of) which is why I was at a loss. But according to the post I found, apparently Skyrim will Update those script files after a while. So I copied them back into my Script folder and overwrote the scripts. I didn't think It would make a difference, but it compiled the first time.

I checked it in game and its perfectly compatible with bandolier now.

Thank you so much for your help Waxen, you rock!

So, If anyone else wants to make SA more compatible with the Bandolier mod I have shared the tweaked script. Just drop the scripts folder into skyrim/data and overwrite.

What it does: The excellent bandolier Mod (available on nexus) adds Craftable, wearable bags and pouches to the game.  With Waxen's supervision I tweaked the script so that these added items will now be removed along with armor and clothing from the Player/NPC when having sex. This was meant to just be a personal tweak for me, but if it makes one other persons life a little easier I'm happy with that :)

attachicon.gifSA Bandolier.7z

Jason

I'm glad you got it working and thanks for sharing the changes you made.

Hi i can't use this MOD when i sex with someone i can't  stop or change the sex act plz helllllllllllllllllllllp!!!!!!!! how i can use it

You have to use the "H" key to move forward through the stages of sex manually whenever the player is involved. That way the sex involving the player can be as long or short as you want it to be.

See the list of keys in the original post for what else you can do.

ya but when i press the keys non of them are work what sholud i do ???

Hey WaxenFigure do you still intend ro port this mod to sexlab? I would really love to see that.

Been hit by a series of setbacks but the plan right now is to port the combat rape into it's own SexLab mod and then I think I will go back and do a few updates (switch to MCM configuration which was provided for me) and create a fixed and slightly updated version of this mod for those who still want it.

(Setbacks? Game started acting weird, scripts not executing properly, scripted mods not working when they used to do so...) Rebuilt using Mod Organizer this time instead of Nexus Mod Mangler (er Manager) and then had to go back and reinstall a lot of that since I did it wrong the first couple times.

Everything working great and even my saves from the old game are playable in the new configuration so it's time to get back to modding. Uh Oh, I can't get the CK to compile scripts for me and my mod uses scripts. Fought with that for a long time, finally game up and have loaded Skyrim onto another system where only the mods I need with my mod will be loaded (too slow to use for playing the game). I can transfer the mod to the playing system now and test, the upside of that is it means the install process will be properly tested from now on.

and then I think I will go back and do a few updates (switch to MCM configuration which was provided for me) and create a fixed and slightly updated version of this mod for those who still want it.

Yes, yes, please - I'm sure I'm not alone with that hope :)

So i have an issue, and its most  likely cuz im not to good at this installation stuff. But when i load up the game, i dont have the spells, but i can still talk to people and ask them to hook up, but nothing happens. I have SKSE, FNIS installed and i believe they are installed correctly, but i dont think im installing this mod correctly, cuz it wont show up on the list when i run FNIS. Plz help!

So i have an issue, and its most  likely cuz im not to good at this installation stuff. But when i load up the game, i dont have the spells, but i can still talk to people and ask them to hook up, but nothing happens. I have SKSE, FNIS installed and i believe they are installed correctly, but i dont think im installing this mod correctly, cuz it wont show up on the list when i run FNIS. Plz help!

If you installed with Nexus Mod Manager then unless you turned off the (stupid) option to not extract ReadMe files (it also doesn't extract all sort of other files many of which are required which I why I call it a stupid option) that would explain why you are not seeing this mod listed when you run the FNIS User generator.

sorry to ask this , but i've installed everything that is needed for this mod , but the characters both don't get naked , they still have their "underwear" on , how can I fix that?

Vanilla Skyrim doesn't have characters that you can make nude. You need to install mods that replace those with nude characters.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6667/?

and

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709/?

Those are two of many options but should give you a starting point.

my eng isnt perfect---sorry

i got a weird problem. when i try to use "hook up" in my main character it doesnt work. i tried to open a new game and load my VERY old game which i fucked up, it worked at both of them but my main game doesnt work. any idea?

Does anyone know why this mod breaks when using the spell on the females added by a mod called adult cave from nexus ??

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35949

Adult cave adds female slaves shackled across the cave but whenever i use this spell on any of them my pc stays standing and i can't use the spell anymore on anyone.

Are they always shackled? If so, then you may not be able to break their "idle" position with this mods spell. Not sure though. I have Evil Lair of the Hydra, which does basically the same thing, but I've never tried the spell on those slaves. Maybe you should cast paralyze on them and see if they get back up after without the shackles on, then try the spell again. If the shackles are removed, then I can think of no reason that the animations won't work on them. I've yet to meet an NPC I couldn't plow.

The shackled ones look like mannequins, i'm going to instal to test them to make sure.

I have the Evil Lair installed, when i had this mod it worked with the slaves in there, except the mannequins. Even with the rape activated they even get out of the shackles and wne after my cock :D

I don't have this mod installed, but if it makes the same thing with sexlab, going to test the mannequin idle theory :D

ps: D_Man having the infinite loading issue, how did get it to work ?

ps2: managed to get it to work. This is a very cool mod, a little heavy on the system but ver cool :D I'm sorry to say but with sexlab it works :) must be some icompability with sex addict mod.

Ah, infinite load. A problem I'm all to familiar with by now. 1st, do you ever let the game load by itself when you die? Don't. If you've been doing that all along, then you can probably expect more, similar problems with that save file. Also, and you probably know this by now, but never use "continue" to start your game. That tends to result in infinate loads. And finally, if you can't load up your save by normal means ("Load Game"), then try loading up a different save, then load your user file from there. If you mean infinate loading screens when switching cells (enter/exit a house or hold), then I'd shut the game down (desktop) and load back up. If that fails, reinstall SKSE. That solves problems you wouldn't expect it to, sometimes. I've also noticed that if your comp starts running something when you switch screens, it'll sometimes give the game a hicup, resulting in infinate load. Sometimes. Same applies if you try to enter a place with a shitload of people in it, like Bathing Beauties and Beefcake. That'll usually load though, if you give it enough time, and it doesn't always happen that way.