I haven't seen any kids raped in my game and I hope I never do.  I also hope I never see it as an option.  Even in fantasy,  that's too sick.

No, it's certainly not an option, and anyone who requests it will be quickly banned. It's just plain *silly

(nice way of saying *SICK)

to ask for kid sex mods. People, let's leave that topic out of LL to prevent it from being shut down. Just sayin...we don't need a ton of references to that disturbing topic to be here, and every time someone types it, it becomes a Google search link right to LL. You know? I love LL, dammit.

The post-sex buff never seems to apply to the player, just the NPC.

Which buff? The "Marriage Rested" buff or the "Calm" option?

I also am not getting the Marriage Rested buff. The npc does though. I tried switching positions and such but still nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm just missing some criteria though (ie. do you only get the buff if your married to the npc?).  Sometimes I'm slow that way. :P

I haven't seen any kids raped in my game and I hope I never do.  I also hope I never see it as an option.  Even in fantasy,  that's too sick.

No, it's certainly not an option, and anyone who requests it will be quickly banned. It's just plain *silly

to ask for kid sex mods. People, let's leave that topic out of LL to prevent it from being shut down. Just sayin...we don't need a ton of references to that disturbing topic to be here, and every time someone types it, it becomes a Google search link right to LL. You know? I love LL, dammit.

I could have sworn Waxen said at point that there was a check in the code for this type of thing.  However, if you are running other mods that enable the damage to an actor, then it also enables that actor to be selected in this an other mods. 

I could have sworn Waxen said at point that there was a check in the code for this type of thing.  However, if you are running other mods that enable the damage to an actor, then it also enables that actor to be selected in this an other mods. 

Well, there is a mod that allows damage to the "actor", but I'm not bringing it up here. Most know the Lab's mods well enough to know what I mean, but now this thread is a danger to the Lab, and all of it's fans. I'll thank you all to use these mods properly, and to let people make their own decisions on how they'd like to use them. This is a game people. Good things happen when you download a "consensual" sex mod, and "bad" things happen when you download a "rape" mod. Expect questionable things when you delve into a rape mod. You asked for it...(Yes, I know you didn't "ask" for "that". but it simply wasn't filtered out. Probably didn't seem like something people would be seeing. This is aimed at anyone in Skyrim). I'm sure WaxenFigure didn't mean for you all to have any issues with kids, it just so happens that "kids" are people too, and react the same way to mod issued commands. Remember, there IS a way to make everyone only target you, if you'll be so kind as to check page 28. Thank you.

ps. As I said before, I'll gladly show you how to make your PC the only target. PM me! It's OK to do that! Yours, AwfulArchdemon  post-111270-0-63892500-1366289101_thumb.

Is there a way to disable the moaning? I've come across a bug where it's repeatedly playing the moaning and I can't make it stop with exiting to desktop. I  tried disabling the mod but I can't load without crashing, and I don't want to lose this character.

Need a button to cancel all sex acts in the area,  or target on a sex act and stop it.  I think Lydia was with someone.  Now I'm standing in the woods with her and she's fully clothed, gyrating, while I kill mudcrabs.  :P

That can happen when you leave a cell while your follower is still having sex, best to wait until all the sex is done before moving away.

The SA mod explicitly checks for and excludes children from all sex acts but it checks the "Child" flag (and makes another backup check which I won't reveal) and since some mods turn off the child flag (which is why there's a backup check) in order to make the children killable, playable etc there is a possibility of having the children attempt some sex or adults target the children. If you are running the current version of this mod then even turning off the child flag should not make it possible for the child to be in a sex act.

Many other mods only check the child flag however.

Well,  I only mentioned it because of SemiPro's post. 

Side topic,  I keep thinking how it'd be interesting to have some sort of bondage equipment in the various holds,  that could somehow interact with this mod.  Maybe where the player or NPCs could be in bondage while people in Whiterun(or wherever) randomly rape the character.  Maybe with a sign that says "Free Sweetrolls."

Getting an odd bug. 

The mod seems to be running, but the anims don't play. I installed today and am using the latest version of the mod. (1.3)

I have also made sure:

SKSE is up to date

FNIS is up to date and on v3.5

FNIS has both parts installed

I have run the FNIS for users generator (reports adding in 3 mods, FNIS x 2, SexIS. Does not mention Sex Addict.

The messages pop up to tell me what I am doing, and the various options menus work but when things should start, it moves the target in front of my character then stops. They just stand there and my character continues to be ready to cast a spell. Noises start etc but no anims. Very odd.

If FNIS doesn't mention SexAddict then it's pretty certain you didn't install it correctly (SexAddict that is) because if the animation files and the reference txt file FNIS looks for are in the right place they will be found.

Cheers for the reply. I installed using mod manager and the downloaded file so didn't think it would be that. 

The spells are added to the character and the notifications kick in to tell me what is supposed to be going on, so that bit is working. I will have a look at the mod in the CK and the directory structure in the download and check, but everything but the anims has been put in the right place by NMM.

If you have any more suggestions they would be appreciated. I'll let you know what I find out in the CK. 

Edit:

Solved - Not sure how this happened. The FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt was not installed by mod manger. It is definitely in your download, as that's where I got it from when trying to sort this out. 

Copied it across manually and all sorted. 

Thanks for the nod in the direction of checking the SexAddicts install. Between that and carefully reading the FNIS instructions for modders to check what should be there, what was in your download, and what was on my HDD it was pretty quick. 

Thank you for pointing that out. I had 3 mods not working, I didn't think about that. Of course I found every needed .txt files in the readme directory...

Firstly, I love this mod because it ironically makes me more careful in combat (mostly because it would be embarrassing to explain why there's sex in Skyrim) and when I DON'T need to be careful it's quite enjoyable to just see how long I can last before I finally get raped, that said though... I encountered a strange bug, though harmless it's annoying

A Whiterun guard has been stalking my character for a while apparantly as he randomly raped me while I was clearing out kolskegger(sp?) mine, but he wasn't satisfied with just ONE round, he wouldn't stop raping me untill I killed him, so then I decided to resurrect him to see if it fixed his AI... it didn't, so he kept raping me until I killed him again, like I said harmless, MOSTLY, but hilarious and annoying, cue fanfics of the crazy, stalker/rapist guard who has a thing for Khajiit

Well,  I only mentioned it because of SemiPro's post. 

Side topic,  I keep thinking how it'd be interesting to have some sort of bondage equipment in the various holds,  that could somehow interact with this mod.  Maybe where the player or NPCs could be in bondage while people in Whiterun(or wherever) randomly rape the character.  Maybe with a sign that says "Free Sweetrolls."

LOL at "Free Sweetrolls". Thanks for a good laugh.

How about a pillory for when you get arrested for being bad?

Guards and Citizens get a 'go' at you for a few hours and then you are released?

I think (well actually hope) the Prison Overhaul mod is working toward that. The Zaz pack used for that already has the sex animations, it's just nobody has use them in a mod yet :(.

Firstly, I love this mod because it ironically makes me more careful in combat (mostly because it would be embarrassing to explain why there's sex in Skyrim) and when I DON'T need to be careful it's quite enjoyable to just see how long I can last before I finally get raped, that said though... I encountered a strange bug, though harmless it's annoying

A Whiterun guard has been stalking my character for a while apparantly as he randomly raped me while I was clearing out kolskegger(sp?) mine, but he wasn't satisfied with just ONE round, he wouldn't stop raping me untill I killed him, so then I decided to resurrect him to see if it fixed his AI... it didn't, so he kept raping me until I killed him again, like I said harmless, MOSTLY, but hilarious and annoying, cue fanfics of the crazy, stalker/rapist guard who has a thing for Khajiit

Interesting, I can't think of any code that would cause anyone to do that. It must be some strange interaction with one or more other mods working together to create such an unusual result, especially one people have asked for as a feature :).

Interesting, I can't think of any code that would cause anyone to do that. It must be some strange interaction with one or more other mods working together to create such an unusual result, especially one people have asked for as a feature :).

So just lucky then? ;P  the thing is I'm not sure what mods could be doing that, the only other adult mods I have that are more than just texture changes are Estrus(and Estrus Chaurus) and the sexlab framework as for other mods, well... that would take a long time to list, most of which are just item additions...  might be some weird conflict with one of the unofficial patches (I have the Skyrim, DG, and DB ones),

EDIT: also might have happened because I fast travelled while he was in the process of 'setting up' for the rape, but I probably didn't notice him doing so

I am having serious alignement isues and the key commands to bring NPC and Player closer are not doing anything; they just twitch in place and I see numbers top left corner change with the keystrokes but it does not improve the line up.

Is there a reset comand for resetting all anims to default?

Any advise would be appreciated. The anims worked fine at first, but then they drifted farther apart and now consistently they are about one persons width apart as if there was an invisible third person, hey what if.....

One more bit of information I am running the latest version of Animated Prostitution with this and have my suspicion about that even though I read that they are supposed to work well together.

AP isn't likely to be interfering. You've just got the values set wrong and since they are remembered for each new sex act they stay in the same bad position. Remember that the shift key reverses the adjustment and that adding the ctrl key increases the size of the step (from .5 to 2). The X and Y values start at 0 in a newly loaded game or mod and unless your characters are very different in size from the original animations they should be close to perfect at 0 and 0.

Hi WaxenFigure, just letting you know that your advise worked and I got the positions all lined up nicely, thanks!

Since my high elf is a bit petit I had to go into the minus 0 for a bit, but is looking good now.

I also updated AP to the latest version, so both are running smooth now and work well together.

A couple of points, the SA bed animations always place the couple at one far end of a bed and so usually partly into a wall; any idea why that is and is there a fix I can apply? I tried this in various locations and it always happens under the "want to hook up?" option near a bed.

About the mouth animations; I know they got busted by the 1.9 update, but interistingly AP has mouth animations during the sex act, so I am wondering how come his are working? I thought you migt want to look into that for your mod.

Cheers.

Hey, so I've downloaded SKSE using NMM. i also downloaded FNIS and SA using NMM.  I've done all of that manually before too (except for FNIS) but it didn't work.  It won't show on FNIS generator.  I'm sure that all of the SA files are in the right place.  I've tripple checked.  Any suggestions?  Should I have downloaded FNIS manually?

Thank you so much for this! I love this mod, everything works great for me. It may sound a little dark but I feel it actually lets me RP my evil character a bit more and makes my world a little more Glenn Cook ish, lol.  So again, thank you.

-I am having one issue, I cannot seem to get the min/max rep values to work. Meaning each phase just goes on endlessly until I hit H. Not A game breaker by any means but I'm a little OCD when I cant figure something out.  I looked around didn't see anything on this so I feel maybe its just me. So if someone one has heard of this or has a T/S option that I may not have checked it would be awesome if you could drop me a line.-

Thanks again 

can this be used with sexlab and sexis?

Yes but as you add plugins try not to run multiple variations of the same type at once (i.e. only one random rape, combat rape...). If two mods both decide a NPC should be having sex at the same time the result will not be good even if both decide the same two actors will be involved.

Just avoid situations like that and all will work together.

Hey, so I've downloaded SKSE using NMM. i also downloaded FNIS and SA using NMM.  I've done all of that manually before too (except for FNIS) but it didn't work.  It won't show on FNIS generator.  I'm sure that all of the SA files are in the right place.  I've tripple checked.  Any suggestions?  Should I have downloaded FNIS manually?

You don't have ALL the files it FNIS doesn't list this mod. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager you need to disable it's defective option to not extract readme files and then reinstall SA.

Thank you so much for this! I love this mod, everything works great for me. It may sound a little dark but I feel it actually lets me RP my evil character a bit more and makes my world a little more Glenn Cook ish, lol.  So again, thank you.

-I am having one issue, I cannot seem to get the min/max rep values to work. Meaning each phase just goes on endlessly until I hit H. Not A game breaker by any means but I'm a little OCD when I cant figure something out.  I looked around didn't see anything on this so I feel maybe its just me. So if someone one has heard of this or has a T/S option that I may not have checked it would be awesome if you could drop me a line.-

Thanks again

When the player is initiates the sex then it's manual control of the phases. MinReps and MaxReps are for NPC on NPC and NPC rapes player sex.

I need some help I just downloaded FNIS and I can get it to work. I also downloaded  the Sex mod on this page. I know the new mod is working because the speech works, sex sound, etc. But the animation isn't working. So if someone could put up instructions or screen shots on just want to install FNIS and how to make it work.

Wasn't this question just answered? (2 posts up)

• photo-thumb-76788.jpg?_r=1359847048
  • Contributor
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,154 posts

WaxenFigure

You don't have ALL the files it FNIS doesn't list this mod. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager you need to disable it's defective option to not extract readme files and then reinstall SA.

Read the readme.txt carefully if installing manually, or Fore is gonna fill will rage and combust. Also, ALWAYS RUN ADMINISTRATOR! I screwed that part up before and came to LL to ask why it didn't work. If you're using NMM, do what WaxenFigure said in his post above.