Hello i have a small problem my pc and all npc never get naked i changed the options from with out cloths and with a few times but they never get naked locks a bit stupid can some one maybe help me?

Did you install replacements for the vanilla skyrim (never nude) bodies?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6667 - Males

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709 - Females

This mod allows sex, nude figures require additional mods.

#613 icon_share.png

Posted Today, 05:25 PM

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 3 posts

WaxenFigure, on 06 May 2013 - 22:35, said:snapback.png

Hodoki, on 06 May 2013 - 22:25, said:snapback.png

AwfulArchdemon, on 05 May 2013 - 23:47, said:snapback.png

WaxenFigure, on 05 May 2013 - 22:38, said:snapback.png

AwfulArchdemon, on 05 May 2013 - 05:41, said:snapback.png

WaxenFigure, on 03 May 2013 - 00:22, said:snapback.png

Image >

Spoiler 

Press "Properties" button

Spoiler 

Press "Auto-Fill All" button - then press "Ok" buttons until Quest dialogue is closed.  Then save modified mod.

Waxen:

Spoiler 

Should the .psc look like this? Still isn't showing that last PlayerFollowerFaction line in my CK. 0 properties auto-filled. Changed it in properties in the actual game files too, but no change. No auto-fill will do anything until that last line shows up...

You have to compile the script before the new property will be added. Go to the "Quest Data" tab of the Quest and push the "Recompile All Papyrus Scripts" button. Once the compiles are completed return to the "Scripts" tab and then you can assign the property. Note that the property will only need to be "auto assigned" once.

Do I need to learn scripting and study the CK tutorials to do this? I thought it would be a piece of cake.  :( I get a few "failed" errors when I go to the quest data tab and press recompile all papyrus scripts. Same errors I showed you in my PM. It appears to not have anything to add. Where exactly am I supposed to add those lines in (Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto and if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif)? I've done this twice now and I don't understand why it's not finding this info. .psc in my comp files using notepad, and random rape quest sript in CK. I just keep trying and trying and nothing seems to work. Always compiles nothing.

I made this change in my game but not working too well, so I made in this way! 

Try change <>  this for this == then save and compile the script if success, test in the game too see o resulted. 

Sorry for my lazy English and thanks for Waxen for the code.

if (!Victim == player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

This is how it should look, I sometimes try to use the comparison syntax from the language I use in my day job and have to fix it because it won't compile.  Note BOTH of the changes in RED.

if(Victim != player [...]) ?

You sure? This is try #3...I'll go give it a shot. And thank you tase, Hodoki, and WaxenFigure (obviously) for all the help with this. I know this is annoying, but I'm sure others will appreciate this info too (if it works).

I tried to uninstall the mod to try another one I found and now everybody including myself aren't animated anymore. Even after a save/load the problem persists. Any help?

Did you use NMM? could be another case of NMM not uninstalling everything it was supposed to. If manual, double check to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Also, you didn't make your last save during a sex scene, right? Turned off random rape 1st? If not, do so now (with SA active, obviously), and make a nice clean save after, for good measure.

Now, to my problem:

That code did the trick, but now others are trying to rape me while I'm already being raped and its breaking the animation. Rapist will stop bangin me as soon as the spell is cast, and they'll just stand look there looking at me, while I'm busy fucking...myself lol. Suggestions?

I tried to uninstall the mod to try another one I found and now everybody including myself aren't animated anymore. Even after a save/load the problem persists. Any help?

Did you use NMM? could be another case of NMM not uninstalling everything it was supposed to. If manual, double check to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Also, you didn't make your last save during a sex scene, right? Turned off random rape 1st? If not, do so now (with SA active, obviously), and make a nice clean save after, for good measure.

Now, to my problem:

That code did the trick, but now others are trying to rape me while I'm already being raped and its breaking the animation. Rapist will stop bangin me as soon as the spell is cast, and they'll just stand look there looking at me, while I'm busy fucking...myself lol. Suggestions?

Yes I used NMM. But I just went in and did it by hand this time and found one of the SA parts still in a folder. So I removed it and tried again. Still get the lack of animations even after saving/loading.

You just have to run the FNIS generator program again and that will fix the problem. Remember, you need to run the FNIS generator program after each install and uninstall of a mod that uses FNIS.
I've had a problem with my followers losing their armor footwear and having it replaced with footwarps.  I've googled the hell out the reason/fix for it and haven't been able to find much.  By chance I'd download a new follower on the Nexus yesterday, she looked interesting, Elven Follower Aranya by StephieRawx. ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35665//? )  She's located at The Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun and when I went to get her, I used Sex Addicts 1.3.7 and found her to be quite suitable, though she needs building up.  Afterward I noticed her armor had changed to footwraps and all I'd done is load her and checked her out with SA.  So I went and re-tested my observation on Lydia with the same results.  Lydia had been wearing dragon bone armor and the boots changed to footwraps as well.  I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm finding it very annoying.  Love the SA mod, but...

Skyrim Ver. 1.9.32.0

Skse Ver. 0.1.6.13

FINIS Ver. 3.5.0.0

Mod List:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

hireablehousecarlhearth.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Mart's Savegame DeBloatifier.esp

SkyUI.esp

DVd.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

TG.esp

ts_fetishwardrobe_femalebodysize.esp

betterdawnstar.esp

betterinns.esp

bettermarkarthexterieur.esp

bettermorthal.esp

betterwinterhold.esp

markarth_plus.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Thane's Breezehome.esp

whiterunexenhanced.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirtnounderwear.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nobra.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp

zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirt.esp

TwoRings.esp

riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp

taveriften.esp

tavesolitude.esp

tavewindhelm.esp

tavevillages.esp

whiteruninenhanced.esp

tavefalkreath.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

Sapphire.esp

Ysolda.esp

Vex.esp

MirabelleErvine.esp

Maven.esp

Lisette.esp

CamillaValerius.esp

ElisifTheFair.esp

CarlottaValentia.esp

Delphine.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

Mjoll.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

Saadia.esp

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp

Orc Female Body Replacer.esp

Bri.esp

Senna.esp

Rikke.esp

Nocturnal.esp

Lisbet..esp

Laila.esp

IdgrodRavencrone.esp

Haelga.esp

GormlaithGoldenHilt.esp

Faleen.esp

dunAngiREF.esp

Bothela.esp

Astrid.esp

Modified Dragonborn's amulet..esp

HousecarlSolitude.esp

Companion_Ria.esp

Aranya.esp

jaxonzsksetester.esp

mannequin_collars.esp

SexAddict.esp

I've had a problem with my followers losing their armor footwear and having it replaced with footwarps.  I've googled the hell out the reason/fix for it and haven't been able to find much.  By chance I'd download a new follower on the Nexus yesterday, she looked interesting, Elven Follower Aranya by StephieRawx. ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35665//? )  She's located at The Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun and when I went to get her, I used Sex Addicts 1.3.7 and found her to be quite suitable, though she needs building up.  Afterward I noticed her armor had changed to footwraps and all I'd done is load her and checked her out with SA.  So I went and re-tested my observation on Lydia with the same results.  Lydia had been wearing dragon bone armor and the boots changed to footwraps as well.  I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm finding it very annoying.  Love the SA mod, but...

Skyrim Ver. 1.9.32.0

Skse Ver. 0.1.6.13

FINIS Ver. 3.5.0.0

Mod List:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

SkyUI.esp

DVd.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

TG.esp

betterdawnstar.esp

betterinns.esp

bettermorthal.esp

betterwinterhold.esp

markarth_plus.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Thane's Breezehome.esp

whiterunexenhanced.esp

TwoRings.esp

taveriften.esp

tavesolitude.esp

tavewindhelm.esp

tavevillages.esp

whiteruninenhanced.esp

tavefalkreath.esp

Sapphire.esp

Ysolda.esp

Vex.esp

MirabelleErvine.esp

Maven.esp

Lisette.esp

CamillaValerius.esp

ElisifTheFair.esp

CarlottaValentia.esp

Delphine.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

Mjoll.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

Saadia.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Bri.esp

Senna.esp

Rikke.esp

Nocturnal.esp

Lisbet..esp

Laila.esp

IdgrodRavencrone.esp

Haelga.esp

GormlaithGoldenHilt.esp

Faleen.esp

dunAngiREF.esp

Bothela.esp

Astrid.esp

HousecarlSolitude.esp

Companion_Ria.esp

Aranya.esp

jaxonzsksetester.esp

mannequin_collars.esp

SexAddict.esp

In order to get the NPC to dress themselves the code "gives" the NPC a piece of armor, in this case footwraps which triggers the inbuilt code in Skyrim which is supposed to evaluate each piece of clothing/armor the NPC has and automatically equip the best or any particular type. The mod instantly removes those footwraps and that is supposed to be the end of it.

Only if the footwraps have a better armor value than any other piece of footwear you have should they become equipped and they should still be removed instantly anyway. I have had report of another mod that monitors what your followers are wearing and tries to enforce it's own rules that cause a conflict with my mod though.

You need to see is you have any mods that apply clothing/armor rules that might be interfering (I didn't recognize any but I don't know what all of those mods do).

Salve a tutti sono poco pratico dei mod per skyrim, dato che ho la versione aggiornata alla 19.39 il sexis mi da un errore, mi dice che ho una versione vecchia di skyrim come posso rimediare grazie in anticipo.

From Google translate:

Hi all are impractical mods for skyrim, since I have the updated version at the 19:39 sexis me an error, telling me I have an older version of skyrim how can I fix it thanks in advance.

Download the April 1st version of the SexIs core, it has a patch that allows it to work with newer versions of Skyrim.

Better yet, remove SexIs and it's add-on mods and replace them with SexLab and the equivalent add-on mods (Still need a "Defeated" equivalent though). SexIs is obsolete and it will only go downhill for support now.

Google provided translation to Italian:

Scarica la prima versione di aprile del nucleo Sexis, ha una patch che consente di lavorare con le versioni più recenti di Skyrim.

Meglio ancora, rimuovere Sexis ed è add-on mods e sostituirli con SexLab e l'equivalente add-on mods (ancora bisogno di un "Sconfitto" equivalente però). Sexis è obsoleto e sarà solo andare in discesa per il supporto ora.

Hi, for some reason, my character doesn't move when I have this mod installed (well, he does move but he just sorta floats) I've run that fnis program and the mod still isn't working. Only mods I'm running are calienties nude mod and the better males mod. Thanks for the help. 

Hi, for some reason, my character doesn't move when I have this mod installed (well, he does move but he just sorta floats) I've run that fnis program and the mod still isn't working. Only mods I'm running are calienties nude mod and the better males mod. Thanks for the help. 

You must not have followed the instructions for FNIS for running the Generator.  The Generator must be run whenever you add or delete FNIS-related mods (such as this one) and must be run as administrator.  Please go to the FNIS page on Nexus and follow the instuctions there.  If you have followed the instructions there and you are still getting a 'T' pose, then either you are running a FNIS that is not compatible with your version of Skyrim (FNIS 3.5 is compatible with Skyrim 1.9.28/1.9.32), or you have checked some of the patch options in the Generator and shouldn't have.  Some people check all of the patches even though they do not have the related mods, and this can cause various issues.  Either way, go through the instructions on FNIS description page and the FAQs there to solve this issue.

You must not have followed the instructions for FNIS for running the Generator.  The Generator must be run whenever you add or delete FNIS-related mods (such as this one) and must be run as administrator.  Please go to the FNIS page on Nexus and follow the instuctions there.  If you have followed the instructions there and you are still getting a 'T' pose, then either you are running a FNIS that is not compatible with your version of Skyrim (FNIS 3.5 is compatible with Skyrim 1.9.28/1.9.32), or you have checked some of the patch options in the Generator and shouldn't have.  Some people check all of the patches even though they do not have the related mods, and this can cause various issues.  Either way, go through the instructions on FNIS description page and the FAQs there to solve this issue.

Well my Skyrim is the most up to date version. So I'll try running it as an admin this time round to see if it fixes it. Thanks for the help. Sorry for being a bit of a noob when it comes to this as I've just got a new gaming PC and have recently installed Skyrim (coming over from PS3 version). 

Skyrim Ver. 1.9.32.0

Skse Ver. 0.1.6.13

FINIS Ver. 3.5.0.0

Mod List:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

SkyUI.esp

DVd.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

TG.esp

betterdawnstar.esp

betterinns.esp

bettermorthal.esp

betterwinterhold.esp

markarth_plus.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Thane's Breezehome.esp

whiterunexenhanced.esp

TwoRings.esp

taveriften.esp

tavesolitude.esp

tavewindhelm.esp

tavevillages.esp

whiteruninenhanced.esp

tavefalkreath.esp

Sapphire.esp

Ysolda.esp

Vex.esp

MirabelleErvine.esp

Maven.esp

Lisette.esp

CamillaValerius.esp

ElisifTheFair.esp

CarlottaValentia.esp

Delphine.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

Mjoll.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

Saadia.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Bri.esp

Senna.esp

Rikke.esp

Nocturnal.esp

Lisbet..esp

Laila.esp

IdgrodRavencrone.esp

Haelga.esp

GormlaithGoldenHilt.esp

Faleen.esp

dunAngiREF.esp

Bothela.esp

Astrid.esp

HousecarlSolitude.esp

Companion_Ria.esp

Aranya.esp

jaxonzsksetester.esp

mannequin_collars.esp

SexAddict.esp

In order to get the NPC to dress themselves the code "gives" the NPC a piece of armor, in this case footwraps which triggers the inbuilt code in Skyrim which is supposed to evaluate each piece of clothing/armor the NPC has and automatically equip the best or any particular type. The mod instantly removes those footwraps and that is supposed to be the end of it.

Only if the footwraps have a better armor value than any other piece of footwear you have should they become equipped and they should still be removed instantly anyway. I have had report of another mod that monitors what your followers are wearing and tries to enforce it's own rules that cause a conflict with my mod though.

You need to see is you have any mods that apply clothing/armor rules that might be interfering (I didn't recognize any but I don't know what all of those mods do).

I believe it would probably be: NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer by Dudestia, (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662//?).  I download this when I was fighting with Lydia to change her armor and found it also was the best way to pickpocket without wasting skills points on it.  I know it's cheating, but I like the convenience of it and it makes changing outfits on most very ease.

I appreciate the feed back and hope this issue may be address in future updates.

I haven't tried this mod yet, so could someone please tell me what happens after your character got raped by an opponent? Does the fight continue? Are you practically immortal because instead of killing you the opponent keeps raping you?

Thanks!

I haven't tried this mod yet, so could someone please tell me what happens after your character got raped by an opponent? Does the fight continue? Are you practically immortal because instead of killing you the opponent keeps raping you?

Thanks!

You can configure that aspect.

You can have it so that after rape the NPC will no longer be hostile to you or you can have combat resume.

It's up to you.

Ma come si configura il maledetto sexylab per me e un'impresa dato che sono all'inizio, vi sarei grato di dirmi come si fa grazie.

English translation:

But how do you configure the damn sexylab for me and gave an undertaking that they are the beginning, I would be grateful to tell me how to do it thanks.

There we go. Much better. :sleepy:

New to this sort of mod, apologies for the Freshman Question.

When 2 NPC's or NPC+ Follower are going at it, is there anyway to reposition them? The opening posts list controls, but they appear to be active  only if the player is involved.