I'm trying to get the strip function to work with the extra attachment points used in the "Hmm What to Wear" mod.  Currently, it doesn't remove any of the cosmetic armor added by the mod when strip is enabled.

I managed to locate the right section of the script, I think, but hit a dead end because I'm unable to find any way to edit the slots affected by the FOSEStrip command.  I may be wrong (because I really have no idea what I'm doing), but it seems that the FOSEStrip command is supposed to just remove all clothing, and apparently the extra slots (44-60, I think) are being ignored by the command, either because they're not original to the game OR possibly because they're all "Unnamed" in the "Biped Object" list.

Am I missing something?  Because seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing, I just sort of tracked the script down by following the trail of _SA_ objects and how they interconnect.

I am mentioning first that I am the oddly strong silent type. That means I might not even remember I made this post for a couple of hours to who knows how many days. Sad isn't it?

Anyway, I have been *silently* looking for a sex mod and this fits the bill. For one because it actually works. *Tried animated prostitution and at any given time only one half of the 'duo' worked properly. I kind of gave up on getting it to work for fallout... went off topic, sorry* 

Be it a curse with me and mods or some weird computer spirit trying to shame me. I'm having a slight issue.

The Combat Rape animation isn't working. To be more specific, The spell works even in combat so no problem there. The NPC random rape appears to work *though I think I had a mod conflict because it crashed my game just when it was about to start. I had the pc exclusive mod that I believe was listed would likely conflict. I'll find out soon after this is posted if that's the case or nowt*  The Combat rape however doesn't seem to do it. When it's follower NPC vs NPC and it tries to start, they just keep killing each other despite the message saying that A decided to insert B into enemy slot C.  In the case of my unfortunate ass kicking, the fighting stops, then we just stand around unable to move. The game not frozen but no animations are taking place. Not even the striping.

So that is the issue I'm having. In combat. The NPC on NPC says it is doing it but the fighting does not stop. And NPC on Player, IT says it is going to start even stopping the fighting and the ability to move but no stripping or animation. 

Tis there any idea what could cause that and how to fix it?

Beyond this spewing of barely readable consciousness  I will say thinking for the creation and maintenance of this mod. I am happy *in the not perverted way*  and grateful for the work that was put into this and the allowance of its use.

Hoping that I don't sound at all like I'm a broken record, or that I'm nagging... but have you made sure you have all the requirements listed in the first post on and working?

Checklist:

• Installed SKSE - Downloaded and installed as per it's instructions?
  • Installed FNIS (fores new idles in Skyrim) - You HAVE to install this, or no animations for the mod will ever be played, and in fact, some vanilla skyrim anims might be broken. You install it, and it comes with a piece of software called 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe'... you have to run that every time you install or uninstall an animation mod.

Those are the two main things. In the future, SKYUI will be needed, but it's not quite yet.

Regards,

Aaran

I have everything required. I got FNIS then later got rid of  the conflicting animation that was listed on the first page. 

There is something I'm going to test later with the settings. 

I got Lesbian women and straight guy's in the settings. Now female bandits gain the upper hand, the animation sets off fine. Female on female player I mean. Male bandit on female player the it tries to start but ends up with you unable to move fully clothed idle and *on the last test* the bandit male just walked away like he was hit with a calming spell. 

Side question: The NPC on NPC, that only work concerning followers or could it be any human-oid NPC on NPC fight? I kind of playing an assassin so I don't really carry followers around and I tend to fury the bandits and make them whip each other's ass. *which suddenly sounds like foreplay.*

The random rape, works with female on female player. I haven't had a male NPC try it yet.

I really need a male character concept I'm willing to play for longer then five seconds.   Maybe MC Ham-Orc. Double meaning names for the win!

can't find this anywhere...and the detailing on the actual variable in the intro is a bit vague...what exactly does the "pimping" part of this do...been trying to sell my companion for hours XD

This is not a prostitution setting.  What it does is when your PC has sex with an NPC, there is a random possibility of the NPC becoming a lover.  This gives the PC a key to the lover's home (if possible), which the PC can enter freely (and also take most items from the lover's home without it considered stealing).  Again, it's not a prostitution setting - you are not pimping yourself or your followers out for septims.

my bad...I'll wait patiently in the shadows for the chance XD. hmm...this idea presents new possibilities for fucking into wealth.

I'm trying to get the strip function to work with the extra attachment points used in the "Hmm What to Wear" mod.  Currently, it doesn't remove any of the cosmetic armor added by the mod when strip is enabled.

I managed to locate the right section of the script, I think, but hit a dead end because I'm unable to find any way to edit the slots affected by the FOSEStrip command.  I may be wrong (because I really have no idea what I'm doing), but it seems that the FOSEStrip command is supposed to just remove all clothing, and apparently the extra slots (44-60, I think) are being ignored by the command, either because they're not original to the game OR possibly because they're all "Unnamed" in the "Biped Object" list.

Am I missing something?  Because seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing, I just sort of tracked the script down by following the trail of _SA_ objects and how they interconnect.

Check the script again but this time remove the semi-colons in front of the lines for the extra slots where they are set up, used to remove the armor and of course to restore the armor.  The semi-colon means those lines are treated as comments and not compiled into the script.

Right now that's the only way to control what is stripped or not.

Acherous, you said you tried Animated Prostitution. You did uninstall that before trying this mod, right? Might wanna make sure none of its files were left behind when you uninstalled. Also. did you install using NMM, or manual? NMM may have installed it wrong, or you may need to redownload SA. Might have a broken downoad. Make sure everything is the latest version, and try to install manually if the rest fails. Remember that more than 1 sex mod usally results in conflict, especially the kind of conflict you mentioned, where it claims that rape started but everyone just stands around, looking at each other. ASX is one of the few things that works with all sex mods, but trying to use AP, SD, SexiS, or any other mod with sex/rape animations will conflict, because upon initiation of a sex act, SA will likely attempt to activate sex from every mod that has sex anims in it, so both will be struggling to be the one working, thus canceling each other out. You probably know this, but always use the SKSE launcher (.exe) to start your game (run as administrator).

Animated Prostitution is out. Made a male character who was on the receiving end of hotness. (Is there something wrong with your head when you find yourself wanting the woman that's actively trying to kill you? Hmm...)

NPC's are starting to get into the tings. 

I hate hunting down conflicts. Makes my head hurt.... the head with the brain in it, not the other one.

Everything appears to be in working order now. I'm not gonna push my luck. Murphy is after all listening.

Thank you very much. Would happen to have any recommendations to use on top of this mod?

(Is there something wrong with your head when you find yourself wanting the woman that's actively trying to kill you? Hmm...)

.....No there's nothing wrong with that. lol It's happened to me in RL. But to answer your question, use ASX. You have nothing to lose there, and I would avoid using any other sex mods with SA. Paradise Halls from Nexus is a good way to enslave people for yourself, and Bathing Beautys and Beefcake from there is nice too (I use this stuff at all times). Then you'll want Summerwear. If you don't have a weather mod installed and active, might even try Tropical Skyrim, and put as many ladies in summerwear bikinis as you can... lol All good stuff! :)

So I was testing out all the options females can use for 'equipment' when dealing with other girls and now my character appears to be stuck with the futa one. Is there any way to fix this? It looks just a tad bit silly to say the least.

Hi.  Just got onto Skyrim and been playing with this Sex Addict Mod.

I come from playing Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, so 'ironing out' the details of how to install a mod are nothing new to me.

First try, FNIS burped out a few errors.  (Made sure the .txt file is in the right place so FNIS can read it)..
So I downloaded the XP32 Skeleton, um... Ah, got Zaz's stuff installed and fixed some texture files for UNP, Males and then went and re-ran GenerateFNIS and VIOLA!  Worked!  (Then went and did all the immersion stuff....)  It still works with all the other things I added...

Just a few questions.

Could you change the labels for the SA Configuration Menu?  Making them a little smaller or combining Combat Rape items?

I've reduced fonts to the lowest and still cannot get out of the configurator.

I obviously play a female character, and obviously have to be at the center of Attention... ;-) 

Other than that, the only request/Idea I had was about the cell the PC is in.

Is there a way to create a setting to where ONLY the PC gets raped?   I was fighting some raiders, I have combat rape turned on, and as my HP dropped, one of the male Raiders initiated Rape with me...

Well, ..  The female Raider that was also in the fight, ended up getting raped tooo!  and I don't have Random Rape turned on...

After that, I just shrugged and decided to test the Random Rape...

Each setting all the way to madness....

I was doing this in  Whiterun and got raped ONCE, and the NPC Females got raped a shit ton!   LOL.. I laughed. Sorry

I'm used to New Vegas, there are mods like this, but in those, if you max out "Random Rape"  or "Stalking" it is the Female PC that get's train-ganged again and again... Not the female NPC's.   Is there a way to turn or reduce the Female NPC's getting raped and not affect the PC?  

Yes, I'm wanting more ...."Attention".. I love the animations and the sounds are outstanding!   The "Sploches" of cum are a super great touch!   I need to find a Centered 3rd Person View mod for Skyrim, because this side view style drives me nutz.

Thanks Waxenfigure and all the contributors!!!

I'll post some screens as soon as I fix my video issues.

Request:

can you make a seduction version instead of rape? as much as i like all the features where you can choose different positions and control the intensity, i am not really fond of rape and being raped. Aside from that thanks for the great mod.

Question:

Everything with the mod runs just fine but regardless how i configure everything on the configuration menu or use your suggested bat file settings i cant seem to get my configured settings to work. ie: Followers do not rape/player does not get involved. I still get raped and my followers rape random NPC's.

FNIS updated to the latest release/ FNIS generator reads the mod correctly

running latest SKSE

everything including the animations work fine just the settings does not have any effect.

I am having serious alignement isues and the key commands to bring NPC and Player closer are not doing anything; they just twitch in place and I see numbers top left corner change with the keystrokes but it does not improve the line up.

Is there a reset comand for resetting all anims to default?

Any advise would be appreciated. The anims worked fine at first, but then they drifted farther apart and now consistently they are about one persons width apart as if there was an invisible third person, hey what if.....

One more bit of information I am running the latest version of Animated Prostitution with this and have my suspicion about that even though I read that they are supposed to work well together.

Request:

can you make a seduction version instead of rape? as much as i like all the features where you can choose different positions and control the intensity, i am not really fond of rape and being raped. Aside from that thanks for the great mod.

Question:

Everything with the mod runs just fine but regardless how i configure everything on the configuration menu or use your suggested bat file settings i cant seem to get my configured settings to work. ie: Followers do not rape/player does not get involved. I still get raped and my followers rape random NPC's.

running latest SKSE

everything including the animations work fine just the settings does not have any effect.

There are other mods for this already you know, no offense but this IS primarily a rape mod it states so quite clearly on the main page where the download is and also suggests another mod if you are interisted in just "regular" sex.

If seduction and romance is what you are after you may also consider Animated Prostitution which yes as the name suggests is primarily about pimping yourself and your follower; however it does have a "role playing" feature that removes the pimping options and gives you different dialogue for consensual sex. That is the closest to sex in a more or less normal setting that I have seen but I have not tried that many yet. It is also still a work in progress. Good luck

Heya ;p I have one question... is it possible to convert animations from sexlab to sexaddict?? And how can i do that? or maybe someone can do that :D?

Working on changing SA to use SexLab, more specifically working to get Combat Rape part of SA ported since the other parts are already available via other mods.  May port the other parts later just  to provide options.

So I was testing out all the options females can use for 'equipment' when dealing with other girls and now my character appears to be stuck with the futa one. Is there any way to fix this? It looks just a tad bit silly to say the least.

It's set via the Configuration spell so run the spell again and set it to something other than Futa.

my FNIS does not see this mod =\,i never had any problems with other mods and i did instal this mod manually

You missed moving a file if FNIS doesn't see this mod.    Probably the \Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_SexAddicts_Behavior.hkx file.

Hi.  Just got onto Skyrim and been playing with this Sex Addict Mod.

I come from playing Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, so 'ironing out' the details of how to install a mod are nothing new to me.

First try, FNIS burped out a few errors.  (Made sure the .txt file is in the right place so FNIS can read it)..

So I downloaded the XP32 Skeleton, um... Ah, got Zaz's stuff installed and fixed some texture files for UNP, Males and then went and re-ran GenerateFNIS and VIOLA!  Worked!  (Then went and did all the immersion stuff....)  It still works with all the other things I added...

Just a few questions.

Could you change the labels for the SA Configuration Menu?  Making them a little smaller or combining Combat Rape items?

I've reduced fonts to the lowest and still cannot get out of the configurator.

I obviously play a female character, and obviously have to be at the center of Attention... ;-)

Try setting a 16x9 screen resolution temporarily, to get you settings right or use the console commands to set the _SA_xxxxx variables to the values you prefer (see first post for an explanation of each one and what the values mean).

This was developed on a nice 16x9 widescreen monitor and only after release did I realize it was too wide for people using older square 5x4 monitors.

Other than that, the only request/Idea I had was about the cell the PC is in.

Is there a way to create a setting to where ONLY the PC gets raped?   I was fighting some raiders, I have combat rape turned on, and as my HP dropped, one of the male Raiders initiated Rape with me...

Well, ..  The female Raider that was also in the fight, ended up getting raped tooo!  and I don't have Random Rape turned on...

Are you saying one of the bandits raped another one of the bandits you were fighting? That could happen but should be a rare case of one raider catching friendly fire from another and dropping below that "rapeable" health percentage.

After that, I just shrugged and decided to test the Random Rape...

Each setting all the way to madness....

I was doing this in  Whiterun and got raped ONCE, and the NPC Females got raped a shit ton!   LOL.. I laughed. Sorry

I'm used to New Vegas, there are mods like this, but in those, if you max out "Random Rape"  or "Stalking" it is the Female PC that get's train-ganged again and again... Not the female NPC's.   Is there a way to turn or reduce the Female NPC's getting raped and not affect the PC?

Who gets raped is randomly chosen, I've felt left out of the fun sometimes too and other times wished I could get a moment to admire the fun others are having.

Yes, I'm wanting more ...."Attention".. I love the animations and the sounds are outstanding!   The "Sploches" of cum are a super great touch!   I need to find a Centered 3rd Person View mod for Skyrim, because this side view style drives me nutz.

Camera control in Skyrim sucks to say the least. If you get the view where the PC turns with the camera you can use the "R" key to "sheathe" your weapons which will allow more camera control. You can also use the TFC console command to completely free the camera but make sure you turn that back off before the sex ends or you will also have to use the EPC (EnablePlayerControls) command to regain control of your character (Skyrim bug).

Thanks Waxenfigure and all the contributors!!!

I'll post some screens as soon as I fix my video issues.

Request:

Question:

running latest SKSE

This sex mod was focused on rape when I picked it up and though I changed it a lot it still really roots to there.

Have you tried to use the conversation option to start sex?

On the configuration question I don't quite understand what you are wanting vs what you are seeing. The player never automatically initiates rape, the player must always use the spell but the player doesn't have to beat an NPC half to death first either, the player can rape a perfectly healthy enemy.

Remember that some settings are for combat rape and not for the random rape too.

I am having serious alignement isues and the key commands to bring NPC and Player closer are not doing anything; they just twitch in place and I see numbers top left corner change with the keystrokes but it does not improve the line up.

Is there a reset comand for resetting all anims to default?

Any advise would be appreciated. The anims worked fine at first, but then they drifted farther apart and now consistently they are about one persons width apart as if there was an invisible third person, hey what if.....

One more bit of information I am running the latest version of Animated Prostitution with this and have my suspicion about that even though I read that they are supposed to work well together.

AP isn't likely to be interfering. You've just got the values set wrong and since they are remembered for each new sex act they stay in the same bad position. Remember that the shift key reverses the adjustment and that adding the ctrl key increases the size of the step (from .5 to 2). The X and Y values start at 0 in a newly loaded game or mod and unless your characters are very different in size from the original animations they should be close to perfect at 0 and 0.

Image >

attachicon.gifStep1.jpg

Press "Properties" button

attachicon.gifStep2.jpg

Press "Auto-Fill All" button - then press "Ok" buttons until Quest dialogue is closed.  Then save modified mod.

Waxen:

Scriptname _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript extends Quest  

{

This mod uses the _SA_RaperQuest to set up the action.  An actor set as a potential rapist will also find another actor set as their potential victim.

The quest directs the potentisl rapist to sneak up to the potential victim and cast the rape spell on them, once the spell is cast the quest ends. This script 

also automatically ends the quest on the passing of a "registerforupdate" interval.

There are matching aliases set up for each rapist and victim that are used by the quest.

This script gets the list of NPCs in the area and will then (starting at a random position in the list) decides if they will be a rapist (based on the _SA_RQPercentage

value) and whether they qualify (based on settings).  Once a potential rapist is selected the list of NPCs is again examined also starting at a random point and 

searched to find a qualifying potential victim.  If no victim can be found then the slot is left open for the next potential rapist.  With a qualifying victim though

the rapist and selected victim are assigned to one of the quest alias pairs and the chase is on.

Note that we can have up to eight potential rapists and selected victims active at any given time (which is more than needed) and once a rape is started the next time 

this script cycles the free slot can be filled by a new rapist/victim pair.

}

Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist000 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist001 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist002 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist003 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist004 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist005 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist006 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim000 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim001 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim002 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim003 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim004 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim005 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim006 auto

ReferenceAlias[] PotentialRapists = None

ReferenceAlias[] PotentialVictims = None

Quest Property _SA_WaitQuest auto

_SA_WaitQuestScript Property _SA_WQ Auto

GlobalVariable Property _SA_RQpercentage auto

Keyword Property ActorTypeNPC auto

Keyword Property ActorTypeCreature auto

Keyword Property ActorTypeAnimal auto

GlobalVariable Property _SA_NecroSwitch auto ; Allows or terminates sex after death of rape target, also controls having sex with already dead actors

GlobalVariable Property _SA_GuysOptions auto ; 0 = Gay or Straight, 1 = Straight only, 2 = Gay only, 3 = Neutered (No sex)

GlobalVariable Property _SA_GalsOptions auto ; 0 = Lesbian or Straight, 1 = Straight only, 2 = Lesbian only, 3 = Neutered (No sex)

Actor player

Cell playerCell

Int Interval = 10 ; Used to control how often the script set rapists and victims up, must not be too short or a rapist

; will not have time to travel to their victim to cast the spell.  

Event onInit()

registerForSingleUpdate(Interval) ; Controls how often we switch out who the potential rapists and the potential victims

; Longer update intervals give the potential rapists more time to apprach and cast the rape spell on their selected

; victim.  The original mod had a very short window but I find a longer window works better.

; Note that there is nothing preventing a potential victim from also being a potential rapist or even having

; two actors as potential rapists from targeting each other, someone will cast rape first and win and that's what matters.

PotentialRapists = new ReferenceAlias[8]

PotentialRapists[0] = _SA_Rapist

PotentialRapists[1] = _SA_Rapist000

PotentialRapists[2] = _SA_Rapist001

PotentialRapists[3] = _SA_Rapist002

PotentialRapists[4] = _SA_Rapist003

PotentialRapists[5] = _SA_Rapist004

PotentialRapists[6] = _SA_Rapist005

PotentialRapists[7] = _SA_Rapist006

PotentialVictims = new ReferenceAlias[8]

PotentialVictims [0] = _SA_RapeVictim

PotentialVictims [1] = _SA_RapeVictim000

PotentialVictims [2] = _SA_RapeVictim001

PotentialVictims [3] = _SA_RapeVictim002

PotentialVictims [4] = _SA_RapeVictim003

PotentialVictims [5] = _SA_RapeVictim004

PotentialVictims [6] = _SA_RapeVictim005

PotentialVictims [7] = _SA_RapeVictim006

endEvent

int kNPC = 43

Event onUpdate()

if (_SA_RQpercentage.getValue() == 0) ; Just exit if there's no random rape set up

registerForSingleUpdate(Interval)

return

endif

player = Game.getPlayer()

playerCell = player.getParentCell()

int i = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) ; Not zero based, is actual count

int RapistRoster = 0

int indexRosters = 0

; Start rapists at a random point in the list of NPCs so we don't have the NPCs at the top of the list always being the rapists

; variable i is used to repeat the check once for each NPC in the local cell while RapistRoster is used to check each specific

; NPC to decide whether they are eligible to be a rapist and if it is decided they can rape to select a victim if we can find one

RapistRoster = Utility.randomInt(1, i)

while (i > -1)

RapistRoster -= 1

if (RapistRoster < 0)

RapistRoster = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) - 1

endIf

Actor Rapist = playerCell.getNthRef(RapistRoster, kNPC) as Actor

ActorBase RapistBase = Rapist.getLeveledActorBase()

Race RapistRace = RapistBase.getRace()

Actor Victim

if (isEligibleToBeARapist(Rapist,RapistBase,RapistRace))

debug.trace(Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is potential rapist (race=" + RapistRace.getName() + ")")

Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)

if (Victim) ; We got a victim

debug.trace(Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is designated victim of " + Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " (race=" + Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getRace().getName() + ")")

PotentialRapists[indexRosters].forceRefTo(Rapist) ; Assigns this rapist to a quest alias

PotentialVictims[indexRosters].forceRefTo(Victim) ; Assigns this victim to a quest alias

indexRosters += 1

endif

if (indexRosters >= 8) ; if we've filled the quest aliases then exit the hunt

debug.trace("All quest aliases have been filled")

i = 0

endIf

endIf

i -= 1

endWhile

if (indexRosters < 8) ; Clear any residuals from previous runs

while indexRosters < 8

PotentialRapists[indexRosters].clear()

PotentialVictims[indexRosters].clear()

indexRosters += 1

endwhile

endif

endEvent

Actor Function FindAnEligibleVictim(Actor Rapist)

; Match a selected rapist with someone as a victim

int index = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC)

int MaxIndex = index

int NPCs = index

; Same as with the rapists, we'll start our hunt for victims at a random point so the NPCs at the top of the list don't always end up as the victims

; since the rapists are selected decending through the list the victims will be selected ascending through the list.

int VictimsRoster = Utility.randomInt(1,MaxIndex)

Actor SelectedVictim = playerCell.getNthRef(VictimsRoster, kNPC) as Actor

while (NPCs > -1 && (!isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Rapist, SelectedVictim)))

VictimsRoster += 1

if VictimsRoster > MaxIndex

VictimsRoster = 0

endif

SelectedVictim = playerCell.getNthRef(VictimsRoster, kNPC) as Actor

NPCs -= 1

EndWhile

if (NPCs > -1)

return SelectedVictim

endif

return none

EndFunction

Bool Function isEligibleToBeARapist(Actor Rapist,ActorBase RapistBase,Race RapistRace)

if ( (!Rapist) || (!Rapist.isEnabled()) || (!Rapist.Is3dLoaded())) ; Must exist be an active NPC and be loaded in the game

return false

endif

;debug.trace("Checking rapist eligibility for " + RapistBase.getName())

if (Rapist == player) ; Player is not a madness rapist  (perhaps in the future)

return false

endif

if (Rapist.IsChild() || RapistRace.IsChildRace()) ; No children

return false

endif

if (Rapist.IsInCombat()) ; Busy, will join in if combat rape is allowed

return false

endif

if (Rapist.isDead()) ; The dead do not rape (undead like vampires yes, but not the completely dead)

return false

endif

if ((!Rapist.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))||RapistRace.hasKeyWord(ActorTypeCreature)||RapistRace.hasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal)) ; Must be a NPC (this is where we exclude mannequins, animals and creatures)

return false

endif

if (_SA_WQ.isHavingSex(Rapist)) ; Already raping or being raped, obviously not eligible

return false

endif

if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 3) || (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 3) ; Your sex has been excluded from all the fun

return false

endif

if (Utility.randomFloat(0,99) > _SA_RQpercentage.getValue()) ; Roll of the random number says you do not qualify

return false

endif

return true ; We have a rapist selected

EndFunction

Bool Function isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Actor Rapist, Actor Victim)

if ((!Victim) || (!Victim.isEnabled()) || (!Victim.Is3DLoaded()) || (Rapist == Victim)) ; Must exist and be an active NPC and not the Rapist

return false

endif

ActorBase VictimBase = Victim.getLeveledActorBase()

Race VictimRace = VictimBase.GetRace()

debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " is possible victim of " + Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName())

if (Victim.IsChild() || VictimRace.IsChildRace()) ; No Children

debug.trace("Victim can't be a child")

return false

endif

if (Victim.IsInCombat()) ; Busy, will join in as rapist or victim if combat rape is allowed

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim can't be in Combat")

return false

endif

if (Victim.isDead() && _SA_NecroSwitch.getValue() != 1) ; Not allowing Necro

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is Dead and Necro not allowed")

return false

endif

if ((!Victim.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))||VictimRace.hasKeyWord(ActorTypeCreature)||VictimRace.hasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal)) ; Must be a NPC (this is where we exclude mannequins)

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is not a NPC, beastiality and sex with inaminate objects not implemented")

return false

endif

if (_SA_WQ.isHavingSex(Victim)) ; Already raping or being raped, obviously not eligible

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is already having Sex")

return false

endif

if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 3) || (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 3) ; Your sex has been excluded from all the fun

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is not allowed any sex by preferences")

return false

endif

if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 1) ; Gay sex not allowed

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate No Gay sex preference")

return false

endif

if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 1) ; Lesbian sex not allowed

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate No Lesbian sex preference")

return false

endif

if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 2) ; Guys are gay only 

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate Gay sex only preference")

return false

endif

if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 2) ; Gals are lesbian only 

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate Lesbian sex only preference")

return false

endif

if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif

return true ; We have a rape victim selected

EndFunction

Should the .psc look like this? Still isn't showing that last PlayerFollowerFaction line in my CK. 0 properties auto-filled. Changed it in properties in the actual game files too, but no change. No auto-fill will do anything until that last line shows up...

You have to compile the script before the new property will be added. Go to the "Quest Data" tab of the Quest and push the "Recompile All Papyrus Scripts" button. Once the compiles are completed return to the "Scripts" tab and then you can assign the property. Note that the property will only need to be "auto assigned" once.

Do I need to learn scripting and study the CK tutorials to do this? I thought it would be a piece of cake. :( I get a few "failed" errors when I go to the quest data tab and press recompile all papyrus scripts. Same errors I showed you in my PM. It appears to not have anything to add. Where exactly am I supposed to add those lines in (Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto and if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif)? I've done this twice now and I don't understand why it's not finding this info. .psc in my comp files using notepad, and random rape quest sript in CK. I just keep trying and trying and nothing seems to work. Always compiles nothing.

I made this change in my game but not working too well, so I made in this way! 

Try change <>  this for this == then save and compile the script if success, test in the game too see o resulted. 

Sorry for my lazy English and thanks for Waxen for the code.

if (!Victim == player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

This is how it should look, I sometimes try to use the comparison syntax from the language I use in my day job and have to fix it because it won't compile.  Note BOTH of the changes in RED.

Holy shit it worked...woohoo! :lol:  That took forEVER! It got to the point where it wasn't about the mod anymore. I just wanted CK to do what yours was doing, WaxenFigure. Damn compile error BS! Thank you like crazy! :D Haven't even checked to see if it worked in game yet, but I'll check it out right about.........now!

I was wrong! It told me everything was compiled and everything, but I seem to be getting raped even less now! WTF? I set it to every setting; seldom, frequent, and madness. Everyone is getting some except me. That's the opposite of what I wanted! :( Any more ideas, or is this just not gonna happen? Humble request: option to have only PC be raped. That would kick ass! :)

Image >

attachicon.gifStep1.jpg

Press "Properties" button

attachicon.gifStep2.jpg

Press "Auto-Fill All" button - then press "Ok" buttons until Quest dialogue is closed.  Then save modified mod.

Waxen:

Scriptname _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript extends Quest  

{

This mod uses the _SA_RaperQuest to set up the action.  An actor set as a potential rapist will also find another actor set as their potential victim.

The quest directs the potentisl rapist to sneak up to the potential victim and cast the rape spell on them, once the spell is cast the quest ends. This script 

also automatically ends the quest on the passing of a "registerforupdate" interval.

There are matching aliases set up for each rapist and victim that are used by the quest.

This script gets the list of NPCs in the area and will then (starting at a random position in the list) decides if they will be a rapist (based on the _SA_RQPercentage

value) and whether they qualify (based on settings).  Once a potential rapist is selected the list of NPCs is again examined also starting at a random point and 

searched to find a qualifying potential victim.  If no victim can be found then the slot is left open for the next potential rapist.  With a qualifying victim though

the rapist and selected victim are assigned to one of the quest alias pairs and the chase is on.

Note that we can have up to eight potential rapists and selected victims active at any given time (which is more than needed) and once a rape is started the next time 

this script cycles the free slot can be filled by a new rapist/victim pair.

}

Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist000 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist001 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist002 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist003 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist004 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist005 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist006 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim000 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim001 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim002 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim003 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim004 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim005 auto

ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim006 auto

ReferenceAlias[] PotentialRapists = None

ReferenceAlias[] PotentialVictims = None

Quest Property _SA_WaitQuest auto

_SA_WaitQuestScript Property _SA_WQ Auto

GlobalVariable Property _SA_RQpercentage auto

Keyword Property ActorTypeNPC auto

Keyword Property ActorTypeCreature auto

Keyword Property ActorTypeAnimal auto

GlobalVariable Property _SA_NecroSwitch auto ; Allows or terminates sex after death of rape target, also controls having sex with already dead actors

GlobalVariable Property _SA_GuysOptions auto ; 0 = Gay or Straight, 1 = Straight only, 2 = Gay only, 3 = Neutered (No sex)

GlobalVariable Property _SA_GalsOptions auto ; 0 = Lesbian or Straight, 1 = Straight only, 2 = Lesbian only, 3 = Neutered (No sex)

Actor player

Cell playerCell

Int Interval = 10 ; Used to control how often the script set rapists and victims up, must not be too short or a rapist

; will not have time to travel to their victim to cast the spell.  

Event onInit()

registerForSingleUpdate(Interval) ; Controls how often we switch out who the potential rapists and the potential victims

; Longer update intervals give the potential rapists more time to apprach and cast the rape spell on their selected

; victim.  The original mod had a very short window but I find a longer window works better.

; Note that there is nothing preventing a potential victim from also being a potential rapist or even having

; two actors as potential rapists from targeting each other, someone will cast rape first and win and that's what matters.

PotentialRapists = new ReferenceAlias[8]

PotentialRapists[0] = _SA_Rapist

PotentialRapists[1] = _SA_Rapist000

PotentialRapists[2] = _SA_Rapist001

PotentialRapists[3] = _SA_Rapist002

PotentialRapists[4] = _SA_Rapist003

PotentialRapists[5] = _SA_Rapist004

PotentialRapists[6] = _SA_Rapist005

PotentialRapists[7] = _SA_Rapist006

PotentialVictims = new ReferenceAlias[8]

PotentialVictims [0] = _SA_RapeVictim

PotentialVictims [1] = _SA_RapeVictim000

PotentialVictims [2] = _SA_RapeVictim001

PotentialVictims [3] = _SA_RapeVictim002

PotentialVictims [4] = _SA_RapeVictim003

PotentialVictims [5] = _SA_RapeVictim004

PotentialVictims [6] = _SA_RapeVictim005

PotentialVictims [7] = _SA_RapeVictim006

endEvent

int kNPC = 43

Event onUpdate()

if (_SA_RQpercentage.getValue() == 0) ; Just exit if there's no random rape set up

return

endif

player = Game.getPlayer()

playerCell = player.getParentCell()

int i = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) ; Not zero based, is actual count

int RapistRoster = 0

int indexRosters = 0

; Start rapists at a random point in the list of NPCs so we don't have the NPCs at the top of the list always being the rapists

; variable i is used to repeat the check once for each NPC in the local cell while RapistRoster is used to check each specific

; NPC to decide whether they are eligible to be a rapist and if it is decided they can rape to select a victim if we can find one

RapistRoster = Utility.randomInt(1, i)

while (i > -1)

RapistRoster -= 1

if (RapistRoster < 0)

RapistRoster = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) - 1

endIf

Actor Rapist = playerCell.getNthRef(RapistRoster, kNPC) as Actor

ActorBase RapistBase = Rapist.getLeveledActorBase()

Race RapistRace = RapistBase.getRace()

Actor Victim

if (isEligibleToBeARapist(Rapist,RapistBase,RapistRace))

debug.trace(Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is potential rapist (race=" + RapistRace.getName() + ")")

Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)

if (Victim) ; We got a victim

debug.trace(Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is designated victim of " + Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " (race=" + Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getRace().getName() + ")")

PotentialRapists[indexRosters].forceRefTo(Rapist) ; Assigns this rapist to a quest alias

PotentialVictims[indexRosters].forceRefTo(Victim) ; Assigns this victim to a quest alias

indexRosters += 1

endif

if (indexRosters >= 8) ; if we've filled the quest aliases then exit the hunt

debug.trace("All quest aliases have been filled")

i = 0

endIf

endIf

i -= 1

endWhile

if (indexRosters < 8) ; Clear any residuals from previous runs

while indexRosters < 8

PotentialRapists[indexRosters].clear()

PotentialVictims[indexRosters].clear()

indexRosters += 1

endwhile

endif

endEvent

Actor Function FindAnEligibleVictim(Actor Rapist)

; Match a selected rapist with someone as a victim

int index = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC)

int MaxIndex = index

int NPCs = index

; Same as with the rapists, we'll start our hunt for victims at a random point so the NPCs at the top of the list don't always end up as the victims

; since the rapists are selected decending through the list the victims will be selected ascending through the list.

int VictimsRoster = Utility.randomInt(1,MaxIndex)

Actor SelectedVictim = playerCell.getNthRef(VictimsRoster, kNPC) as Actor

while (NPCs > -1 && (!isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Rapist, SelectedVictim)))

VictimsRoster += 1

if VictimsRoster > MaxIndex

VictimsRoster = 0

endif

SelectedVictim = playerCell.getNthRef(VictimsRoster, kNPC) as Actor

NPCs -= 1

EndWhile

if (NPCs > -1)

return SelectedVictim

endif

return none

EndFunction

Bool Function isEligibleToBeARapist(Actor Rapist,ActorBase RapistBase,Race RapistRace)

if ( (!Rapist) || (!Rapist.isEnabled()) || (!Rapist.Is3dLoaded())) ; Must exist be an active NPC and be loaded in the game

return false

endif

;debug.trace("Checking rapist eligibility for " + RapistBase.getName())

if (Rapist == player) ; Player is not a madness rapist  (perhaps in the future)

return false

endif

if (Rapist.IsChild() || RapistRace.IsChildRace()) ; No children

return false

endif

if (Rapist.IsInCombat()) ; Busy, will join in if combat rape is allowed

return false

endif

if (Rapist.isDead()) ; The dead do not rape (undead like vampires yes, but not the completely dead)

return false

endif

if ((!Rapist.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))||RapistRace.hasKeyWord(ActorTypeCreature)||RapistRace.hasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal)) ; Must be a NPC (this is where we exclude mannequins, animals and creatures)

return false

endif

if (_SA_WQ.isHavingSex(Rapist)) ; Already raping or being raped, obviously not eligible

return false

endif

if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 3) || (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 3) ; Your sex has been excluded from all the fun

return false

endif

if (Utility.randomFloat(0,99) > _SA_RQpercentage.getValue()) ; Roll of the random number says you do not qualify

return false

endif

return true ; We have a rapist selected

EndFunction

Bool Function isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Actor Rapist, Actor Victim)

if ((!Victim) || (!Victim.isEnabled()) || (!Victim.Is3DLoaded()) || (Rapist == Victim)) ; Must exist and be an active NPC and not the Rapist

return false

endif

ActorBase VictimBase = Victim.getLeveledActorBase()

Race VictimRace = VictimBase.GetRace()

debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " is possible victim of " + Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName())

if (Victim.IsChild() || VictimRace.IsChildRace()) ; No Children

debug.trace("Victim can't be a child")

return false

endif

if (Victim.IsInCombat()) ; Busy, will join in as rapist or victim if combat rape is allowed

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim can't be in Combat")

return false

endif

if (Victim.isDead() && _SA_NecroSwitch.getValue() != 1) ; Not allowing Necro

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is Dead and Necro not allowed")

return false

endif

if ((!Victim.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))||VictimRace.hasKeyWord(ActorTypeCreature)||VictimRace.hasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal)) ; Must be a NPC (this is where we exclude mannequins)

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is not a NPC, beastiality and sex with inaminate objects not implemented")

return false

endif

if (_SA_WQ.isHavingSex(Victim)) ; Already raping or being raped, obviously not eligible

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is already having Sex")

return false

endif

if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 3) || (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 3) ; Your sex has been excluded from all the fun

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is not allowed any sex by preferences")

return false

endif

if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 1) ; Gay sex not allowed

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate No Gay sex preference")

return false

endif

if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 1) ; Lesbian sex not allowed

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate No Lesbian sex preference")

return false

endif

if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 2) ; Guys are gay only 

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate Gay sex only preference")

return false

endif

if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 2) ; Gals are lesbian only 

;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate Lesbian sex only preference")

return false

endif

if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif

return true ; We have a rape victim selected

EndFunction

Should the .psc look like this? Still isn't showing that last PlayerFollowerFaction line in my CK. 0 properties auto-filled. Changed it in properties in the actual game files too, but no change. No auto-fill will do anything until that last line shows up...

You have to compile the script before the new property will be added. Go to the "Quest Data" tab of the Quest and push the "Recompile All Papyrus Scripts" button. Once the compiles are completed return to the "Scripts" tab and then you can assign the property. Note that the property will only need to be "auto assigned" once.

Do I need to learn scripting and study the CK tutorials to do this? I thought it would be a piece of cake. :( I get a few "failed" errors when I go to the quest data tab and press recompile all papyrus scripts. Same errors I showed you in my PM. It appears to not have anything to add. Where exactly am I supposed to add those lines in (Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto and if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif)? I've done this twice now and I don't understand why it's not finding this info. .psc in my comp files using notepad, and random rape quest sript in CK. I just keep trying and trying and nothing seems to work. Always compiles nothing.

I made this change in my game but not working too well, so I made in this way! 

Try change <>  this for this == then save and compile the script if success, test in the game too see o resulted. 

Sorry for my lazy English and thanks for Waxen for the code.

if (!Victim == player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

This is how it should look, I sometimes try to use the comparison syntax from the language I use in my day job and have to fix it because it won't compile.  Note BOTH of the changes in RED.

if(Victim != player [...]) ?