SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

alignment is horrible. 

What? Alignment is pretty good.

However alignment is based on CBBE models, and also based on the height lvl of each character.

If you "die" on a staircase, then its gonna look weird, with one char on the upper and one char on the lower steps.

alignment is horrible. 

What? Alignment is pretty good.

However alignment is based on CBBE models, and also based on the height lvl of each character.

If you "die" on a staircase, then its gonna look weird, with one char on the upper and one char on the lower steps.

believe me lad I just saw it. it's pretty much out of line. 

Still don't understand why people are complaining, i already posted how to revert to 1.8 if you cant stand the error msg, otherwise Cmod doesn't owe anyone anything, this is a casual mod. If he updates it that would be great. Posting angry stuff isn't productive, ranting on a forum isn't exactly going to give him incentive to update either, he could update this mod on his end all he wants and never update it for everyone, its his mod, he does this to be nice to others.

Fair enough. Some of my irritation comes from the fact that it's not just CMod that has walked away (at least for the time being). It only takes a minute to post a quick message to say (a) the mod won't be updated for some time and (b ) yes, it will be resumed at some time in the future.

It's a quick and easy fix to the script to remove the error message. Reverting to 1.8 isn't necessary.

As far as the reverting to 1.8 goes, for some people, like me, it's not an option.  Some of the mods we use have been updated for 1.9, like the Unofficial Patches.  They can no longer be used for 1.8 or lower, and those particular mods don't give you access to earlier versions.  Steve has the right of it; it doesn't take very long for someone to post a quick message on the situation, and it's simply common courtesy to do so.

Speaking of Steve, how would you go about that simple fix you mentioned just now?

my modified 4udik's body, better aligned with most of the animations: data.7z

I only just started using the 4udik body. I downloaded your file, and copied them into 'character asset' folder, but I don't see any difference. Am I doing something wrong?

Speaking of Steve, how would you go about that simple fix you mentioned just now?

You'll need to locate the source file download for the Sexis scripts. It's been posted before, may even be on the front page now. In SexiSSystemScr.psc - For the latest 1.9 beta version change line 821 from

if skyV != "1.8.151.0"

to

if skyV != "1.9.32.0"

Then recompile and the error message should disappear in-game.

yo men , i use skyrim with latest version 1.9.32 and latest skse patch (skse v1.06.13) and in game i receive an error message first time i start game (sound classic i have this error message too with headtracking mod) , i just not make careful about this error message and play , in game, all the animation work perfectly, no bug (except little move when the character is on an not good floor ^^) , the animation is good position , bed work good, everything ... no major problem or bug ..

maybe i say something stupid, but when you make an update of the game (or mod) , dont forget to use the FNIS tool , sometime, update of the game contain new behavior and that conflict with mod .. ^^

alpalia is right.

i tested it with last version of skse and skyrim and is working fine, except for the notification pop up and thats all. :/

Here are the sources :

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=16705

It would be great if the OP could be modified to include this link. Otherwise no one will be able to update this mod.

Tried to remove the warning. I'm getting a compiling error on some voice-related scripts. Since I'm not a scripting guru, I gave up.

Thanks, Aleanne.

SexiS is working just fine. Ignore the message at the beginning and go about your buisiness.

Cmod will be back whenever. There is a lot of things to be done. if you read through the previous thread most of us made a ton of suggestions, which have to be studied and tired before releasing it to a public download.

There are some others who already use the frame work and are publishin their owen plugins like Lovers comfort and Martial Bliss. Arok is doing so very good animation work.

Fact is, this isn't as easy as it looks. Skyrim isn't Oblivion, and Oblivion had its own mod only after soooooo long. We're pretty fast this time around.

So be constructive, give suggestions based on feasable grounds, meaning don't let imagination run wild and explore this mod and its source scripts to see if you can add or help improve.

Not whining about this and that, it puts the modder off and you'll get nothing in the end. Play nice and everyone wins.

You'll need to locate the source file download for the Sexis scripts. It's been posted before, may even be on the front page now. In SexiSSystemScr.psc - For the latest 1.9 beta version change line 821 from

if skyV != "1.8.151.0"

to

if skyV != "1.9.32.0"

what program do you use to open this file psc...

Still don't understand why people are complaining, i already posted how to revert to 1.8 if you cant stand the error msg, otherwise Cmod doesn't owe anyone anything, this is a casual mod. If he updates it that would be great. Posting angry stuff isn't productive, ranting on a forum isn't exactly going to give him incentive to update either, he could update this mod on his end all he wants and never update it for everyone, its his mod, he does this to be nice to others.

Again there is nothing added in 1.9 that you cant do with mods anyway, so i dont know why people are getting all upset about auto updates, reverting to 1.8 is easy to anyone with basic working knowledge of windows. An alternative if you really "have" to play 1.9, set up another partition on your hard drive and have it installed on the new partition with all the new updates, that way you can have two versions running at the same time, and/or have it installed on another computer like i do so you can play test stuff before you go and ruin your game. There's always options.

... is not that simple ...

... to come back to old version is easy, you are right ... but if you save the game in 1.9 version it didn't start in an older version ... I think for "level cap remover" or something other ...

... tried by myself ...

... anyway ... it works fine but all theanimations on a bed are weird ... any solution?

It's simple if you have been following this thread and knew a patch was coming, doesn't take long to prepare for something like this happening, yet, I'm not new to this rodeo, mla got destroyed by a patch and i learned the hard way. I guess this is a good lesson for people new to mods? Mods break, patches come out and break stuff, people go nuts and blame one mod for a bunch of stuff going wrong (probably caused by other mods) and life goes on. I'm playing my 1.8 np atm and dont plan on updating to 1.9 till sexis gets updated.

@ArizonaSteve that's pretty cool that you posted a fix, maybe that will help people, at least its something constructive. I understand the irritation with mods being abandoned it happens all the time though, all you have to do is go on nexus 90% of those fall under that category, people get burnt out/real life etc.

if skyV != "1.8.151.0"

to

if skyV != "1.9.32.0"

The only real problem there is that SexiSSystemScr.psc doesn't exist in the files. SexiSSystemScr.pex does, but it contains nothing of value. In fact, only the Cupid and Defeated plugins have .psc files, and they are not the one you need.

EDIT: the .pex does contain a small reference to the version check, but is not in the form listed here. The information about the .psc is faulty.

if skyV != "1.8.151.0"

to

if skyV != "1.9.32.0"

The only real problem there is that SexiSSystemScr.psc doesn't exist in the files. SexiSSystemScr.pex does, but it contains nothing of value. In fact, only the Cupid and Defeated plugins have .psc files, and they are not the one you need.

EDIT: the .pex does contain a small reference to the version check, but is not in the form listed here. The information about the .psc is faulty.

As Steve said, you need the script source download to access SexiSSystemScr.psc.  Aleanne provided the link to that here:

Here are the sources :

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=16705

It would be great if the OP could be modified to include this link. Otherwise no one will be able to update this mod.

Tried to remove the warning. I'm getting a compiling error on some voice-related scripts. Since I'm not a scripting guru, I gave up.

if skyV != "1.8.151.0"

to

if skyV != "1.9.32.0"

As Steve said, you need the script source download to access SexiSSystemScr.psc.  Aleanne provided the link to that here:

Here are the sources :

Idk if you can post the modified file, might help some of these guys.

I have the .psc handled, but there is quite a list of issues that I have with it including, but not limited to:

• CTDs
  • Opening multiple instances of Skyrim
  • No powers available
  • Defaults for options not loading
  • options not saving

...and others that appear with less frequency.

EDIT: Fixed CTD, multiple instances, and options issues.

I think I have it under control now.