SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

So apperently Sexis still works in the 1.9.26 patch but you'll get a notice that it's outdated right?

That's going off earlier posts.

Yep, and for the most part everything still seems to work fine.  For me personally, I couldn't cycle through the animations any more following the 1.9 update.  However, after I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the mod, every worked like a charm for me, with exception to the error message of using an outdated version of Skyrim. 

Did you reinstall loverscomfort as well if you had it?

I've just reinstalled my sexis files and comfort and i can still only cycle through positions 5 and 7. Now that's all well and good since they're the only two the defeaed plugin uses for combat rape but it denies me access to the rest! What if i want casual sex funsies!

Did you get yours to work as before the patch and can now cycle anims?

I wished I could get this to work but I keep getting a error message telling me I have to old version of skyrim and I have the latest update 1.9 somthing and it tells me SKSE is not installed and it is installed. If theres a video on how to install this it would be most helpful.

Seems to have some issues with the new patch. I stupidly forgot to turn off auto-update on my steam so I'm forced to use the new version. SexiS now has a lot of error messages every time you load your game. It still seems to work, I don't know if there is the possibility of CTD yet. Just thought the creator should know, and I hope you do an update for compatibility soon!

in addition I now get the permanent "fade to black" after a sex-act. Yesterday everthing works fine, but after the autoupdate...  :-/

sorry for the double post so soon.

But are you also running Martial BLiss by any chance??

this mod causes some functions of Sexis to go haywire after an update. so you either uncheck the ESP and delete the script files in your skyrim folder (...\skyrim\data\scripts\). they are easy to spot since they have the Martial bliss in the name of the script.

LEAVE the rest of the script file alone.

next you can play agains sans the black screen problem.

OR if you want that mod again. you have to reinstall it comepletely. go to the .7z file extract and do it againd. (Better safe than buggy).

Cheers!

Thanks for that. I hope MartialBLiss could be modified, to solve this problem.

anyone know is that this mod cant play in 1.9.29?

when I log in game....keep prompt sexi error, version not same.

and when use cupid, the motion was not run.

yes, it work good with v1.9.29 , i used it before this update 1.9.32 and work good , dont make careful about error message, it work for sure

I wished I could get this to work but I keep getting a error message telling me I have to old version of skyrim and I have the latest update 1.9 somthing and it tells me SKSE is not installed and it is installed. If theres a video on how to install this it would be most helpful.

Seems to have some issues with the new patch. I stupidly forgot to turn off auto-update on my steam so I'm forced to use the new version. SexiS now has a lot of error messages every time you load your game. It still seems to work, I don't know if there is the possibility of CTD yet. Just thought the creator should know, and I hope you do an update for compatibility soon!

Upon further testing I've discovered that the new update does in fact break the mod. Most of the time the defeated option won't initiate, and when it does the camera gets all messed up, the animations are screwy, etc. So hopefully we'll get an update soon.

new update is not yet supported. let us wait for cmod until he update SexiS, wich could take some time since Cmod is not active since 23 February, so be "patient" please.

Reinstall the Mod run FNIS and ignore the message it works ok but some anims are a little misplaced and react weird but most of them are ok...

I don't know how. but I tried again and again and yet it tells me my Skyrim is out of date. I'm running the latest patch 1.9. and still it wont work. I was able to get the SKSE to work but the FNIS makes everyone stand at a defult pose, I think I found the problem but I have to install NETframwork but it wouldn't install for some reason. But still just once again I can't get a mod like this one to work, theres always some problem or error.

Reinstall the Mod run FNIS and ignore the message it works ok but some anims are a little misplaced and react weird but most of them are ok...

Were you the guy who asked Lara Croft UNPBB modified version in nexus? I am sorry if it isn't you.

I asked this because I remember he had the same avatar like you. 

I don't know how. but I tried again and again and yet it tells me my Skyrim is out of date. I'm running the latest patch 1.9. and still it wont work. I was able to get the SKSE to work but the FNIS makes everyone stand at a defult pose, I think I found the problem but I have to install NETframwork but it wouldn't install for some reason. But still just once again I can't get a mod like this one to work, theres always some problem or error.

new update (1.9) is not yet supported. let us wait for cmod until he update SexiS, wich could take some time since Cmod is not active since 23 February, so be "patient" please.

Has anyone tried contacting cmod about his/her absence?

Same thing has happened with the UFO mod. I (and I'm sure most others) have no problem with modders taking a break, but the lack of communication really pisses me off.

People have lifes too.

Theres no need to get upset.

Still don't understand why people are complaining, i already posted how to revert to 1.8 if you cant stand the error msg, otherwise Cmod doesn't owe anyone anything, this is a casual mod. If he updates it that would be great. Posting angry stuff isn't productive, ranting on a forum isn't exactly going to give him incentive to update either, he could update this mod on his end all he wants and never update it for everyone, its his mod, he does this to be nice to others.

Again there is nothing added in 1.9 that you cant do with mods anyway, so i dont know why people are getting all upset about auto updates, reverting to 1.8 is easy to anyone with basic working knowledge of windows. An alternative if you really "have" to play 1.9, set up another partition on your hard drive and have it installed on the new partition with all the new updates, that way you can have two versions running at the same time, and/or have it installed on another computer like i do so you can play test stuff before you go and ruin your game. There's always options.

Still don't understand why people are complaining, i already posted how to revert to 1.8 if you cant stand the error msg, otherwise Cmod doesn't owe anyone anything, this is a casual mod. If he updates it that would be great. Posting angry stuff isn't productive, ranting on a forum isn't exactly going to give him incentive to update either, he could update this mod on his end all he wants and never update it for everyone, its his mod, he does this to be nice to others.

Again there is nothing added in 1.9 that you cant do with mods anyway, so i dont know why people are getting all upset about auto updates, reverting to 1.8 is easy to anyone with basic working knowledge of windows. An alternative if you really "have" to play 1.9, set up another partition on your hard drive and have it installed on the new partition with all the new updates, that way you can have two versions running at the same time, and/or have it installed on another computer like i do so you can play test stuff before you go and ruin your game. There's always options.

... is not that simple ...

... to come back to old version is easy, you are right ... but if you save the game in 1.9 version it didn't start in an older version ... I think for "level cap remover" or something other ...

... tried by myself ...

... anyway ... it works fine but all theanimations on a bed are weird ... any solution?

... is not that simple ...

... to come back to old version is easy, you are right ... but if you save the game in 1.9 version it didn't start in an older version ... I think for "level cap remover" or something other ...

... tried by myself ...

... anyway ... it works fine but all theanimations on a bed are weird ... any solution?

Exactly, not this simple, more if you are so advanced in the game that just going back in a 1.8 save will get you the guts to do it, most of the times we just take the conflicting Mod of and proceed..

I found a Problem now, the message is no problem in fact you can ignore it but sooner or later the game will start CTD at the message pop up on the save game loading, most of the times I have to load the game in 3 or 4 attempts to play...

I know we have to be patient so I am just informing what is happening...At the patch release the message popped up and nothing more, then stated to make weird animations effects and now CTD upon the message pop up...So we shell see if it gets worst...

yo men , i use skyrim with latest version 1.9.32 and latest skse patch (skse v1.06.13) and in game i receive an error message first time i start game (sound classic i have this error message too with headtracking mod) , i just not make careful about this error message and play , in game, all the animation work perfectly, no bug (except little move when the character is on an not good floor ^^) , the animation is good position , bed work good, everything ... no major problem or bug ..

maybe i say something stupid, but when you make an update of the game (or mod) , dont forget to use the FNIS tool , sometime, update of the game contain new behavior and that conflict with mod .. ^^

I keep getting an error message saying that I am running a lower version of skyrim and it wants 1.8 or higher. but I'm running 1.9  at this point the error message pops up every few seconds and pauses everything to inform me making the game unplayable while I have the mod active.