SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Can someone please tell me how this mod works? I installed it and i am able to access the config and stuff... But how do i start the sex? I've pressed a bunch of random buttons but idk how... Can someone please tell me how? And please give me all the hotkeys and what they do?

Can someone please tell me how this mod works? I installed it and i am able to access the config and stuff... But how do i start the sex? I've pressed a bunch of random buttons but idk how... Can someone please tell me how? And please give me all the hotkeys and what they do?

Why did you not read the prominent "Mod Is currently Inactive, Support or Updates Unlikely" at the very top of the original post (in large red letters that should be very hard to miss)?

Well, you obviously didn't read much of the rest of the post either or you would have seen this:

ESM Pack + Data Pack

These are the resources and framework for SexiS. They don't add anything to you game by themselves, they are just resources for plugins to use.

Cupid Plugin

This is a simple plugin so that the core framework is actually testable / useable. It gives the player spells to target actors and put them into a sex scene. If you cast the spells while standing on a bed, the bed will be used.

Defeated Plugin

This plugin adds a 'Bad End' to combat. If you get heavily wounded during combat, your opponents may knock you down and have their way with you. Be aware that there is a good chance they will kill you afterwards as well. By default only men will use you, but a configuration option allows females to as well. If you enable females, you'll want a strapon mod, which you can register to use with this mod.

Honestly though, uninstall it and go to the SexLab forum here and get the supported and current Sex framework and then use the SexLab Index at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ to pick and choose what sort of mods you would like to use to take advantage of the SexLab framework.

But one thing is very important for each mod you install, READ THE FIRST POST, READ ALL OF THE FIRST POST and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. That will save you a lot of time waiting for answers to questions that were answered in those posts.

Edit: P.S. Welcome to LoversLabs, we really aren't upset with you but we do want to emphasise that if you spend a bit of time looking you can save a load of time waiting for answers. You have better things to do with your time (especially of you loaded SexLab and some mods) than waiting for answers.

I'm locking this thread for the sake of WaxenFigure's sanity and to hopefully further remove some people's confusion on the state of SexiS.

As a reminder this mod is inactive and no longer supported due to author abandonment.

A replacement mod called SexLab has been made in it's place and you should use that instead as it continues to update. You can find SexLab here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/51-downloads-sexlab-framework/