SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Good to see your still around Arrok, I posted a screen in the last thread about animations for different size male parts. Is it possible?

If I knew how to edit the animations I would do my own to suit my needs. I read a little about it using the exe to convert the files. I guess I feel lazy at the moment.

Would it be easy to release animations for small, realistic, and huge penises?  Small edits in the animation files?  I think that would be awesome!

Realistic dong package

Huge dong package

people could choose the correct one for their male they like to use :) haha

There is 2 male mods most people use, the Better males version and the 4uDIKs Real body Male.

I prefer the 4uDIKs only the erect version because its more realistic. I did edit the mesh tho and make it a tiny bit bigger as you can see by my screenshots.

Another small request. In the animation where the girl is riding the guy her arms / elbows snap awkward when she is going up and down. Looks kind of strange, would placing her hands in a different spot fix that? maybe choking the guy lol.

Oh yea, is it possible to have the girl open her mouth during oral? It looks really strange her giving a BJ with her mouth shut lol. The mouth has bones correct because they move them during talking?

This mod is outstanding so far. Pain in the neck to get working with all the file moving and figuring out how to load the game, but so worth it once it is sorted out.

Things I would love to see going on into the future (with a focus on the defeated option) are...

1) Some lead in animations to the rape animations. Instead of an instant jump from combat to a rape animation I would love to see 2 or 3 lead in animations where the rapist subdues their victim, strips the cloths (an animation of ripping the shirt open that matches up with the removal of body armor, an animation of yanking down the underwear which removes said clothing, and a forcing open of the legs and eventual penetration. See the forcing open of the legs in the new Estrus animations for a good example,

2) Some gang rape animations would be outstanding, double penetration animations where the female is both on her stomache on top of one rapist with the other on top, and on her back on top of a rapist with another mounting her on top, and perhaps even some oral rape situations where the victim is vaginally and/or anally raped while also being orally raped and proper sound effects for the scene (muffled gurgles).

3) If there was any way to stop the other NPC's from bumping into the vicitim and rapist and bumping them into walls, off platforms, into water, ect... that would be sweet. I find myself trying to pick open spots where the animations wont get screwed up and then after the scenes begin you get NPC's with their "can I help you" "opps pardon me" as they push the victim and rapist all over hell.

4) Rape by other creatures being a option that can be toggled to take place or not. Giant rape, dog rape, undead rape, troll rape, ect... with unique animations.

5) Bondage rape animations. If a bed if in the near vicinity there being a chance that the victim is bound spread eagle to the bed and is then gang raped by all of the attackers. A animation where the victim is tied to "pegs" in the ground in spread eagle position. A animation where the victim has their hands bound behind their back and is raped, an animation where the victim has their hands tied together and they are held above their hed while they are otherwise raped missionary style, ect....

6) Animations where multiple attackers "help" in the rape. One attacker holding down the arms of the victim while another rapes them, ect...

7) Having rape sequences like the tree rape sequence in Evil Dead 2, tentacle rape sequences with good lead in pre-rape sequences and slow evolution of the rape sequences from stripping, to the initial penetration, to second penetration, and ultimately triple penetraion rape culminating in climatic ejaculation events.

8) Jail rape sequences, if you go to jail you have a chance of being gang raped by the guards of the prison in your cell.

9) Random rape attacks. Much like Sex Addict mod I would like to see random open world attack scenes in cities and the open world/wilds so that when you least expect it a gang of rapists might appear and attack you without provocation or warning.

10) rape sequences in Dwermer ruins with the machines, much like the Estrus table rape animations but with custom animations using the actual dwemer constructs in various rape sequences.

11) Light torture (whipping, bondage, and rape) animations specific to the Falmer,

Just things I would love to see, with enough attention into building custom animations into this mod with a focus on the defeated aspect of it I woud pay more for that mod then I did for Skyrim and all of the expansions combined.

The BIGGEST thing by far I want to see of all the above is more lead in to the rape sequences, I want to see the stripping, the forcing down of the victim, the spreading of the legs, and the penetration. Rather then having the scene instantly shift to rape/sex already in progress when defeated in combat.

I finally got this mod working and it is absolutely amazing!!!!

After many hours of playing Skyrim and using this mod, suddenly I can't access the menus to change the settings. I am able to open the magic menu, and select either "Sexis config" or "Sexis Defeated" with the left and/or right mouse clicks, but I can't open either menu of Sexis from there. Strangely, every other magic spell or shout works fine with the mouse.

Any suggestions to regain access to the menus to be able to change the settings?

Thanks!

Found an answer to the mouse situation.

I opened Console Command and typed "enableplayercontrols" - this restored my access to the menus with my mouse.

I don't know if this was a coincidence or an actual fix, but it worked for me. Maybe it will help somebody else with the same problem.

This mod is fantastic!!!

Good to see your still around Arrok, I posted a screen in the last thread about animations for different size male parts. Is it possible?

If I knew how to edit the animations I would do my own to suit my needs. I read a little about it using the exe to convert the files. I guess I feel lazy at the moment.

Would it be easy to release animations for small, realistic, and huge penises?  Small edits in the animation files?  I think that would be awesome!

Realistic dong package

Huge dong package

people could choose the correct one for their male they like to use :) haha

There is 2 male mods most people use, the Better males version and the 4uDIKs Real body Male.

I prefer the 4uDIKs only the erect version because its more realistic. I did edit the mesh tho and make it a tiny bit bigger as you can see by my screenshots.

Another small request. In the animation where the girl is riding the guy her arms / elbows snap awkward when she is going up and down. Looks kind of strange, would placing her hands in a different spot fix that? maybe choking the guy lol.

Oh yea, is it possible to have the girl open her mouth during oral? It looks really strange her giving a BJ with her mouth shut lol. The mouth has bones correct because they move them during talking?

In order to make edits on the up/down height motion, I'd need to reanimate the entire upper body. The reason for this is if I move the spine lower or higher, the arms move with it. When the arms clip through the floor or the other actor, I have to move them up, bend the forearms, and replace the hands to press the surface correctly. Its the same case when I edit the height of the pelvis, only now its the thighs, calfs, and feet that must be re-animated to accommodate the new height.

Its almost easier and less confusing to just reanimate the entire sequence. Which is what I would do to make the smaller penis compatible animations. Which is why its important to let me know which stages of which animations are the most off looking or unrealistic. So far I understand that the 3rd/4th stage in the oral animation is off, the first stage of the cowgirl, and stage 1-3 and 5 of the sideposition is off. (check the 4th stage, it has less movement, and should be relatively ok)

As for the elbow snapping, what position/stage is this? Maybe I can locate the problem, and it may not be my animation. Only one I made with girl riding a guy is the cowgirl right? I didnt notice any arm problems.

About the mouth,...there are no mouth bones in any skeleton I've imported. I'm assuming the mouth motion from talking is from facegen data, but thats an entirely different file system. It doesn't use havok packfiles for animating the mouth from what I can tell. If someone created a skeleton with mouth bones, you could animate it with 3dsMax. However, if there is one out there its in its early stages, and most likely very difficult to get working properly.

Okay...I followed the directions from Post 411,

OK so I've had quite a few troubles with my SexiS.
But ALAS! I have it all working now. (even with PCEA)

+When Updating to a new version it seems to be a better idea to do a clean Install.
-Deselect Sexis.ESM and Sexis Plugins. 
-Load game (you'll get prompt that mods are missing) OK and continue to load game.
-Wait/Sleep 24hrs, then create new Save and exit.
-Install new versions of Sexis and Plugins.
-Be sure to re-generate FNIS using the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe"
-Re-enable the new Sexis mod and Plugins.
-Start game and load the new save. (be sure to re-run the sexis config spell)
-Done.

+To get SexiS working with PCEA is a lot more tricky but it does work (as I'm using right now hehe)
-First install "Behavior Files V3_3_2 -- ALWAYS necessary". 
-Install "XP32's XP32 New Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive" if you use this one. Link
--Config and install via NMM before moving on.
-Download "New Animation pack by xp32 - 14-11-2012" Link
-You don't need to install this mod all you need are the behavior Files.
-Extract the archive and copy "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\" to it's folder.
-Install Sexis and its plugins.
-Re-generate FNIS using the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe"
-Load em up in you modmanager, start game and it should new be working.

If you're using anims other than the XP32 ones, copy them after installing the XP32 ones but before Running FNIS.
Also as a precaution back up your "\Data\meshes\actors\character" folder before starting so you have a fallback. 

However, although I am no longer getting ctds, and the animations do play, I can no longer cycle through the various animations. 

This mod is outstanding so far. Pain in the neck to get working with all the file moving and figuring out how to load the game, but so worth it once it is sorted out.

Things I would love to see going on into the future (with a focus on the defeated option) are...

1) Some lead in animations to the rape animations. Instead of an instant jump from combat to a rape animation I would love to see 2 or 3 lead in animations where the rapist subdues their victim, strips the cloths (an animation of ripping the shirt open that matches up with the removal of body armor, an animation of yanking down the underwear which removes said clothing, and a forcing open of the legs and eventual penetration. See the forcing open of the legs in the new Estrus animations for a good example,

2) Some gang rape animations would be outstanding, double penetration animations where the female is both on her stomache on top of one rapist with the other on top, and on her back on top of a rapist with another mounting her on top, and perhaps even some oral rape situations where the victim is vaginally and/or anally raped while also being orally raped and proper sound effects for the scene (muffled gurgles).

3) If there was any way to stop the other NPC's from bumping into the vicitim and rapist and bumping them into walls, off platforms, into water, ect... that would be sweet. I find myself trying to pick open spots where the animations wont get screwed up and then after the scenes begin you get NPC's with their "can I help you" "opps pardon me" as they push the victim and rapist all over hell.

4) Rape by other creatures being a option that can be toggled to take place or not. Giant rape, dog rape, undead rape, troll rape, ect... with unique animations.

5) Bondage rape animations. If a bed if in the near vicinity there being a chance that the victim is bound spread eagle to the bed and is then gang raped by all of the attackers. A animation where the victim is tied to "pegs" in the ground in spread eagle position. A animation where the victim has their hands bound behind their back and is raped, an animation where the victim has their hands tied together and they are held above their hed while they are otherwise raped missionary style, ect....

6) Animations where multiple attackers "help" in the rape. One attacker holding down the arms of the victim while another rapes them, ect...

7) Having rape sequences like the tree rape sequence in Evil Dead 2, tentacle rape sequences with good lead in pre-rape sequences and slow evolution of the rape sequences from stripping, to the initial penetration, to second penetration, and ultimately triple penetraion rape culminating in climatic ejaculation events.

8) Jail rape sequences, if you go to jail you have a chance of being gang raped by the guards of the prison in your cell.

9) Random rape attacks. Much like Sex Addict mod I would like to see random open world attack scenes in cities and the open world/wilds so that when you least expect it a gang of rapists might appear and attack you without provocation or warning.

10) rape sequences in Dwermer ruins with the machines, much like the Estrus table rape animations but with custom animations using the actual dwemer constructs in various rape sequences.

11) Light torture (whipping, bondage, and rape) animations specific to the Falmer,

Just things I would love to see, with enough attention into building custom animations into this mod with a focus on the defeated aspect of it I woud pay more for that mod then I did for Skyrim and all of the expansions combined.

The BIGGEST thing by far I want to see of all the above is more lead in to the rape sequences, I want to see the stripping, the forcing down of the victim, the spreading of the legs, and the penetration. Rather then having the scene instantly shift to rape/sex already in progress when defeated in combat.

Pretty much all of this.

I know it's a lot to ask for to want more animations and progression into bestiality and gang rape themes but I hope eventually we'll get there.

Do you have any updates in the pipeline at the moment? Especially in terms of the defeated plugin. I'd love to see some full body cum though or a big facial. The current is alright but variety is the spice of life!

Also thank you so much for your current work into this mod I have it running with all the plugins and lovers comfort on all my current playtime and it adds a lot of necessary spice to the experience! Especially with warzones and wars in skyrim ... lots of fun situations there!

Finally got it working ...

Very cool Mod. Awesomely done..

However is there any different sounds for this Mod...?

Hi I got the same problems too.

If you actually check under the folder data/Sound/fx/sexis you will find 2 folders vf00 and vf01. Apparently there are already extra sounds in vf00, but not being used. Instead the mod only uses sounds in vf01 where there's only about 6 per category. I tried copying and renaming vf00 files to vf01 but it doesn't work.

I would appreciate if the mod maker or someone who knows to come and explain how this work, more specifically, how to add new sound, thanks.

Finally got it working ...

Very cool Mod. Awesomely done..

However is there any different sounds for this Mod...?

Hi I got the same problems too.

Me three, never actually been able to change the animations, only thing that has never seemed to "work" and I figured I might just be doign something wrong so did not say anything since every else seemed mute about it.

Ok, i give up. I dont get it, why my Sexis wont work anymore.

I made a complete fresh steam-install of the 1.8 version of Skyrim it on a new hard drive. I installed only SKSE, Fores Idles and Sexis Core, Data and Cupid for testing purposes. I used GenerateFnisforUsers and went ingame, just to realize, the actors just stay around naked while sounds are playing in their normal idle poses (no T-shaped actors).

I got it working 100% of the time on my old installations on a different hard drive. Can it be, that ForesIdles wont work on different installationpaths than the standart one? I was actually wondering this, since i - of course - made a clean reinstall (deinstalled the mods, went ingame, waitet 24 hours in a house, saved again, reinstalled it) and forgot to use ForesIdles before i went ingame to wait ... there werent any T-Shape Actors.

Any ideas what is causing this? Or iam just too stupid to install it properly now?^^

I guess it is something incredible easy i just forgot about ...

Hope its readable, english isnt my native language, so sorry in advance.

Ok, i give up. I dont get it, why my Sexis wont work anymore.

I made a complete fresh steam-install of the 1.8 version of Skyrim it on a new hard drive. I installed only SKSE, Fores Idles and Sexis Core, Data and Cupid for testing purposes. I used GenerateFnisforUsers and went ingame, just to realize, the actors just stay around naked while sounds are playing in their normal idle poses (no T-shaped actors).

I got it working 100% of the time on my old installations on a different hard drive. Can it be, that ForesIdles wont work on different installationpaths than the standart one? I was actually wondering this, since i - of course - made a clean reinstall (deinstalled the mods, went ingame, waitet 24 hours in a house, saved again, reinstalled it) and forgot to use ForesIdles before i went ingame to wait ... there werent any T-Shape Actors.

Any ideas what is causing this? Or iam just too stupid to install it properly now?^^

I guess it is something incredible easy i just forgot about ...

Hope its readable, english isnt my native language, so sorry in advance.

This happened to me recently with Estrus it showed the start of the anim i.e. nudity then no animation. If you've fresh installed using the latest version of NMM it turns out it doesn't install FNIS 3.5 properly and thus it doesn't work. If your FNIS isn't woring and showing error message 2001 i think it was then your best bet is to go to the nexus and install the previous version. Think it's .43 not .44? That worked perfectly for me and now FNIS works fine and so do all my anims.

This happened to me recently with Estrus it showed the start of the anim i.e. nudity then no animation. If you've fresh installed using the latest version of NMM it turns out it doesn't install FNIS 3.5 properly and thus it doesn't work. If your FNIS isn't woring and showing error message 2001 i think it was then your best bet is to go to the nexus and install the previous version. Think it's .43 not .44? That worked perfectly for me and now FNIS works fine and so do all my anims.

I installed ForesIdles manually after some problems with NMM and it works (theoretically). It shows the normal stuff while updating:

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

FNIS Behavior V3.5   17.03.2013 22:04:24

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

373 animations for 2 mods successfully included.

1 Warning(s).

Ok, and a skeleton warning but that isnt it.

I try a older version out.

Edit: 3_4_1 is doing the same.

I installed ForesIdles manually after some problems with NMM and it works (theoretically). It shows the normal stuff while updating:

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

Generator: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

1 Warning(s).

Well i'm stumped then. Tried clicking the relevant patch for that skeleton? I'd be uninstalling all my anim mods then getting FNIS working. Then reinstall and get the load order right. But I guess you already tried that. You could try posting on FNIS's main help page on the forum it took about 2 hours for the mod author to get back to me. However he's not always as precise as one could hope for but he'll have the best understanding of it all :)

If you're using NMM to install, open up it's options menu and uncheck, "Don't extract ReadMe Files". Should be the last option in the 'General' tab. It's a stupid feature that basically just makes NMM not copy any .txt files out of the archive, which is a problem since FNIS and some other things use .txt files to map things.

Once that's unchecked, reinstall FNIS and SexIS, it should work then.

MithosSexAnimation.rar : could be nice to add it as a new anim (aggressive)http://www.loverslab...attach_id=17582

BBP Cowgirl.rar (arrok) http://www.loverslab...attach_id=17542

BBP Standing Foreplay Animations (Fisting Replacer).rar (arrok)could be nice to add it as a new anim (and possibly with a foreplay system^^) http://www.loverslab...attach_id=17631

BBP Boobjob (Boobjob replacer).rar (arrok) could be added as a new anim i think since it's a bit different from the original http://www.loverslab...attach_id=17833

BBP Sideposition (Improved).rar (arrok) http://www.loverslab...attach_id=18230

BBP New Oral Animations (Improved).rar replace arrok oral http://www.loverslab...attach_id=18286

Copy/paste of all the anims in the previous thread

also I repost my modified 4udik's body, better aligned with most of the animations: data.7z

BBP Cowgirl animation its very good but the actors slide during the sex through the floor...

Is this normal cause it keeps sliding until they are stopped by a wall or obstacle and then half their body's are inside the obstacle...

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

1 Warning(s).

Well i'm stumped then. Tried clicking the relevant patch for that skeleton? I'd be uninstalling all my anim mods then getting FNIS working. Then reinstall and get the load order right. But I guess you already tried that. You could try posting on FNIS's main help page on the forum it took about 2 hours for the mod author to get back to me. However he's not always as precise as one could hope for but he'll have the best understanding of it all :)

I even reinstalled the whole game for testing purposes. :P

And of course i tried the patch, but that cant be it either.

I got the feeling ive overlooked something.

If you're using NMM to install, open up it's options menu and uncheck, "Don't extract ReadMe Files". Should be the last option in the 'General' tab. It's a stupid feature that basically just makes NMM not copy any .txt files out of the archive, which is a problem since FNIS and some other things use .txt files to map things.

Once that's unchecked, reinstall FNIS and SexIS, it should work then.

I installed it manually, so this cant be it.

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

1 Warning(s).

SexiS is properly installed? Missed the "Reading SexiS ..." in the Message from FNIS. Sry for my englisch, no native speaker :\

Such a greaat mod :D ! BTW how do you change animation when its NPC with NPC? if its NPC with player its easy but NPC with NPC when i press the no.5 and 6 keys it turns up the favourites hotkeys..

and reallyy sorry to ask but how to stop the animation what do i press to cancel instead of going to the Sexis config > cleanup

(sorry for reposting if there is)

Thanks in Advance.. :blush:

Guest Devianza

Is there a way to adjust height of anim? cuz the bj ones are off, guy is taller so mouth is off. anyone else?

It could be my imagination but I think nord females line up with certain animations better than lets say Breton females, but in a big way so if you're really into using Bretons, you may as well just stick with them and cross your fingers that an up and down adjustment setting is implemented down the road.  

But first things first, I'd really like to see Cmod add the ability for pc's to proposition npc's instead of having to use the arrow at all times.  And then there are those werewolf animations some other modder wants to integrate into Sexis, those are going to be bad ass when I find werewolves in Skyrim that aren't associated with the companions.  I heard Dawnguard placed rabid werewolves into the game but I haven't come across any yet.  To be fair I'm only at level 17 and one of the Skyrim wiki's claim  they start showing up at around level 30.

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

1 Warning(s).

SexiS is properly installed? Missed the "Reading SexiS ..." in the Message from FNIS. Sry for my englisch, no native speaker :\

Oh, it was properly installed - through NMM. Now i finally know, that Sexis is using .txt files for something crucial to work. Dont ask me why i didnt deactivatet this "feature" from the start ...

Anyways, nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning while tinkering with sexmods right after getting up.

Is there a way to adjust height of anim? cuz the bj ones are off, guy is taller so mouth is off. anyone else?

It could be my imagination but I think nord females line up with certain animations better than lets say Breton females, but in a big way so if you're really into using Bretons, you may as well just stick with them and cross your fingers that an up and down adjustment setting is implemented down the road.  

But first things first, I'd really like to see Cmod add the ability for pc's to proposition npc's instead of having to use the arrow at all times.  And then there are those werewolf animations some other modder wants to integrate into Sexis, those are going to be bad ass when I find werewolves in Skyrim that aren't associated with the companions.  I heard Dawnguard placed rabid werewolves into the game but I haven't come across any yet.  To be fair I'm only at level 17 and one of the Skyrim wiki's claim  they start showing up at around level 30.

Like AP eh? Yes Id favor that too.

Also, afaik Nord females have bigger bodies, AP used to auto-scale the NPC's to the players size. Which kind of reveals that the guys that made the animations used either a Nord or the CBBE pack.

Sadly sexis doesnt have that yet.

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

1 Warning(s).

Oh, it was properly installed - through NMM. Now i finally know, that Sexis is using .txt files for something crucial to work. Dont ask me why i didnt deactivatet this "feature" from the start ...

Anyways, nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning while tinkering with sexmods right after getting up.

im having the same problem what did u do to fix it?