hey just a moding question do mods the come without a scripts folder if they are uninstalled will it mess up ur saves?

Considering the very fact that Skyrim saves will always have remnants of a mod's script long after uninstalling that mod, if you install a mod that never came with it's own scripts, uninstalling it will not adversely affect your saves.

Now if you install a mod that makes changes to another mod's script(s) and uninstall the latter, yes it will leave some bugs in the save unless you follow any provided instructions to safely remove the mod.  An example would be Ultimate Followers Overhaul which writes to the Racial Compatibility scripts.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

My new pet kitty.  She's adorable.

post-64505-0-01873700-1365642540_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-13346900-1365642548_thumb.jpg

What Mistle said, it will be done when it's done.  I have been looking for ways to improve GT, what to include, what to change, what to leave out.  I have been posting pics of the new loli beauty mod to get people's reaction and opinions.  I have decided my loli beauty mod will be used with GT and not be released as a standalone mod.  Also I'm interested in adding a summon fairy spell, but that will probably be an update.

I've been looking into why ECE alters the scaleform for the x117 skeleton, but not the Elin skeletons..  I'm fine-tuning the CBBE flat-chest so that it can use the custom textures that fit the CotS flat-chest.

Yesterday, I showed what a Lita looks like as a loli Ohmes-Raht.  Here's she is with a new hair style.

post-64505-0-94468900-1365685714_thumb.jpg

shes cute :3, rockin out to some music while slaying dragons XD.  If I am correct doesn't ECE have it's own skeleton? I thought I read that some where so I had to over write with my own all the time :| though I might be mistaken on that.

shes cute :3, rockin out to some music while slaying dragons XD.  If I am correct doesn't ECE have it's own skeleton? I thought I read that some where so I had to over write with my own all the time :| though I might be mistaken on that.

The latest ECE comes with the CHSBHC skeleton, non-BBP CBBE and UNP skeletons, and XP32 skeletons.  The earlier ECE-CME came with the x106.

I was looking into why the x117 skeleton, when used with ECE-CME, always makes the pc slightly bigger than an adult, but have no affect with the x106 (teen height) or the Elin skeletons (child height).

just wanted to see how you are thought it might be nice to hear that instead of a mod/modding question hope all is well with you also you are one of my fav moders :D

Thank Raith, you're too kind, here, have a cookie. :P

I don't mind helping out people, the only problem is spreading myself out thin.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

UPDATE

After tinkering with various skeletons and modifying various skeletons, I have narrowed down to using the BBP and TBBP skeletons for the Girls of Tera.  I was able to create characters ranging from adults to children.  I just need to make all new custom flat-chest and curvy bodies for the loli GT.

for myself personally I don't like the flat chest look but obviously I am a lowly little peon among giants lol I do how ever appreciate the work you are doing and look forward to anything you come out with :).  Side question though, the new version of ECE has merged CME with it are you planning on using that or an older version?

@Mistle

I'll be using the latest ECE which includes CME, but I may also offer something for those who are using RaceMenu.  I doubt anyone is still using the old ECE that didn't include CME since CME offers so much more to character creation.

post-64505-0-07673100-1365961301_thumb.jpg

I'm making different bodies and flat-chest is one of them.  Since I'm using the meshes from CotS-R1 (got permission from Jiitek before R2 was released) people can use the loli armors made for that particular body shape.  The above pic is the flat-chest with the Elin armor converted for CotS.

Don't worry, GT will be using the BBP and TBBP skeletons and with ECE-CME, you can shape their bodies almost anyway you like from flat-chest adults to H-cup loli's.

ECE and Racemenu are merged now so that will be a big help to you I hope :D as for the rest that sounds awesome I love the screen btw Viera from FF almost XD and I can't imagine a loli with h-cup boobs LOL poor thing would be falling over all the time or hunchbacked :P

Hrm... loli foxgirl... o-o

I wish I could make such a pretty, adult-size/figure fox girl. I really need to learn how to mod.

Nothing wrong with loli's, I just tend to make characters look like me. :3

Related Question, since I'm noob @ modding -

I'm currently using UNP for the sake of TERA armors and whatnot, and the Lunari race. And one of the awesome Khajit mods.

Would I need to do anything special to have both the Ellin mod, and my other race mods all still work? If so, what, exactly, would I need to do? :s I noticed there's both UNP and CBBE versions of this mod, I just didn't know if there's anything special I need to do to get it to work with my other mods.

I have never played an MMO only the occasional multiplayer.  There are many mods to alter the look of the player and armors so I'm guessing if there are any anti-cheat measures, it would be implemented towards any edited files that alters stats, levels, abilities and such.

I have been making some more Dream Dolls and decided to keep the current beauty mod for Girls of Tera only.

attachicon.gif Dream Doll_Lita.jpgattachicon.gif Dream Doll_Nymph.jpgattachicon.gif Dream Doll_Nymph-alt.jpgattachicon.gif Dream Doll_Selena.jpgattachicon.gif Dream Doll_Yifan.jpgattachicon.gif Dream Doll_Yifan-alt.jpg

UPDATE

attachicon.gif Dream Doll_Nia.jpg

This would mean I'll have to start on a new one to replace the old beauty packs I posted on the Beauty Mods thread.  The Dream Doll Beauty pack would be for loli characters (GT races) and the other will be for adult females.

Okay... I want gorgeous faces like that on my characters. O_O Are those from pre-existing mods, or are they something special you're doing to go along with the Elin race?

Hello Okitsune

The UNP body for the Elins should not have any direct affects on your other race mods, but then, I have not tried out all of the popular custom races or have not tried them with the Elins.   Of course, odd things can happen even with mods that one would think would never conflict with each other.

The Elins use their own file paths and do not share any common files/folders with vanilla or other races.  Just install the Elin mods in this order:

1. Main Package (core race files)
  2. UNP body (if installing manually, install -> 1) core body replacer files -> 2) skeleton -> 3) UNP body mesh -> 4) body texture.
  3. Any race enhancements.
  4. Any game additions.

Also move "ElinRace Use UNP BBP body.esp" last in load order or after the other Elin mod plugins.  If you experience problems with the body and you have other race mods, move the plugin load order such as, after the other race plugins.  If trying different load orders have no affect, reinstall the Elin custom body mod.

The gorgeous faces are the results of the latest Enhanced Character Edit and select textures.  I have the more common textures, such as Univision, Sophia, Fair-skin and some custom textures made for loli characters.  I'm putting together a special beauty pack for an upcoming races mod and the screens you saw was the beauty pack at the early stages.  I'm almost done with the beauty mod.

Good luck with the Elins.

I think I have made a decent looking Elin body for GT.  Opinions anyone?

CBBE

Flat Chest

She doesn't have a tail because I'm using a human female skeleton.  Work on any custom skeletons will be after I'm done with the body meshes.

looks nice

btw is it possible to make true tail, not just a stick like khajits have?

i mean in TERA at least wolf's or foxes tail is moving and looks natural.

Could you possibly convert this to oblivion?? (it looks awesome btw).

Hello Negas

I never modded for Oblivian before, but I'll see what can be done, whether finding someone actively modding for Oblivian to help or learning to do it myself which will take some time.

she's very cute :P I like it gj!

Thank you.  I aim for cute and/or sexy and nothing less though functional may very well be included, I mean, look at her rear-end, she can crack open a coconut with those cheeks.

I think I have made a decent looking Elin body for GT.  Opinions anyone?

CBBE

Flat Chest

She doesn't have a tail because I'm using a human female skeleton.  Work on any custom skeletons will be after I'm done with the body meshes.

looks nice

btw is it possible to make true tail, not just a stick like khajits have?

i mean in TERA at least wolf's or foxes tail is moving and looks natural.

I know the TBBP animation will increase the animation to the tails, especially while she is walking, so I'll keep this in mind while I do something about adding more life to the tails.

what did i do? all the nord females are elin now?

Hello Nagasee

Did you install the Elin NPC and Enemy mod?  Check your load order for any or all of these plugins:

1) ElinRace Enemy.esp

2) ElinRace NewNPC.esp

3) ElinRace NPC.esp

If you see these in you list of installed mods, that is why your Nord women are now Elins.

LOL I didn't want to say anything but yeah she has a Plump tush :P

donno if you use Nexus at all but last night I was looking on there front page and some one hadadded or altered the TBBP animation so you now see much more of a rump shake as you should with TBBP.  Found that interesting is all.

The gorgeous faces are the results of the latest Enhanced Character Edit and select textures.  I have the more common textures, such as Univision, Sophia, Fair-skin and some custom textures made for loli characters.  I'm putting together a special beauty pack for an upcoming races mod and the screens you saw was the beauty pack at the early stages.  I'm almost done with the beauty mod.

Good luck with the Elins.

Sounds awesome, can't wait! :)

I have one more question, I may have skipped the answer somewhere in the thread, not sure.

Is there a version of the Elins without the tan-lines? :o And if its already included, which folder is it? Lol @_@

@Okitsune

The custom body packs also contains the Normal textures and the Fair-Skin textures.  When installing or reinstalling the body textures, look for the hairless, hairy 1, or hairy 2 versions of Normal (color) or Fair-Skin.  The CBBE set also contains the Diablo body tattoos which uses the Normal textures.

I made some progress in 'fixing' the x117 skeleton to behave normally with ECE or at least near normal.

UNP GT Elin Body - x117

post-64505-0-76160900-1366311898_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-50652400-1366311905_thumb.jpg

A little tweaking with the ECE-CME sliders and she almost looks like CotS, but with big hips.

@Yanazake

Yeah, slowly getting there.  I might also make npc replacers, followers, new summon spells, and maybe a town or hidden location.  I could just add some additions to Eldergleam Sanctuary and the Ancestral Glade.  I won't know until I cross that proverbial bridge.