I wanted to thank you very much for your help on my body question I will be looking into doing this in a few mins but I wanted to post and say thank you very much :D, and as for your picture she is so Kawaii!!!! *^^* I like her a lot, very child like and realistic looking.

I have two issues :( I installed the Elin's followers and it gave me the option of two or three so I went a head and took all of them but when eve I went into the tavern where they were Skyrim would crash, I went to dragons reach and found one of them but she was nude and full size >.> also it gave me the Elins race some how o.o but she was full size and there was MAJOR clipping of the hands to wrists ; ; I don't know if I did something wrong in the installation or not.  I haven't put my modified Elins in yet because of the crashing/clipping thing going on :/.

I have two issues :( I installed the Elin's followers and it gave me the option of two or three so I went a head and took all of them but when eve I went into the tavern where they were Skyrim would crash, I went to dragons reach and found one of them but she was nude and full size >.> also it gave me the Elins race some how o.o but she was full size and there was MAJOR clipping of the hands to wrists ; ; I don't know if I did something wrong in the installation or not.  I haven't put my modified Elins in yet because of the crashing/clipping thing going on :/.

The standalone Elin followers contain the basic race files, so the Elin race will appear in Character Creation.  The followers MiYa and YiKa (Drunken Huntsman) was not installed completely or correctly.   The one you found in Dragonreach is Rem and, yes, she is naked; no default outfit was assigned to her inventory.

The third standalone follower is Rin and she is a Lin (Blade and Soul).  She is found in the Winking Skeever.  Rin only has her underwear because of her size; there are currently no clothes that will fit her.  However, she is independent of the Elin race and does not require them.

The other Elin followers are the mages in the College of Winterhold.  They require the Elin race preinstalled.

If you still want to try the standalone Elin followers then I suggest reinstalling them then install the Elin race (main files; the custom body replacers are optional as the main file package contains the original, non-nude body).

TIP:  Whether only installing the main pack or adding one of the body replacers, do not choose the skeletons labeled as NORMAL or x1.0 as these will make the Elins adult height.

Good Luck!

The new Elins, not to be confused with the old, new Elins or is that new, old Elins :blink: , anyway, will be uber cute with options to make them adult size and uber sexy.  There is not enough cute and sexy and Skyrim. :D

Ah, just meant a default Elin face typically doesn't have such plump lips, is all.

And yes, there certainly is a sore lack of that in Skyrim!

you made mention on this post about Elin's that you were working on, a new kind? :3 what may that be? :D I am curious now >.< lol. sry in advance

ITS part of gt aka girls of tera the new elins are going to be more human like so ece/cme will work on them

The new Elins is what Raith009 said.  I'm making them look less anime-ish because some people like the Elin race, but prefer them more human-like in appearance.  Here are a few examples.

post-64505-0-38328900-1365379080_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-85983000-1365379091_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-37109500-1365379101_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-49494700-1365379107_thumb.jpg

The Girls of Tera is still in the works.  Right now I'm fine-tuning the beauty mod and when done will be incorporated in the GT races.  Adding the race info is relatively straightforward and should not take long.  Giving them the right "look" and making the femboy/shemale male counterpart is what taking some time plus I promised a few people I will reupload the beauty mod after updating and improving it.

@Uguu123

Off the top of my head I don't know of any, but I have not used every animation pack available.

Speaking of animations, I saw the new Elin maid outfit and the Kitchen Dance.

http://youtu.be/kyv3qmz2WnI

I don't have the animation, but I happen to have the maid outfit.

post-64505-0-96271300-1365379743_thumb.jpg

Elin Race Maid Outfit.7z

I haven't tested it myself and I just remembered I had it when I saw the vid earlier today.  Judging by the pic, it's for the Tera body, but, like I mentioned, I have not tested it and can't say for sure if it will fit the CBBE and UNP bodies.

All credit and thanks goes to the person(s) who made the outfit.

UPDATE:  To get the maid outfit access the console and type "player.additem" plus the following codes:

xx004e1c 1 (headband (circlet))
xx000d69 1 (dress (armor))
xx000d68 1 (gloves (gauntlet))
xx002301 1 (shoes (boots))

"xx" = the load order of "ElinRace_TERAcostume_PC_Event_02A.esp".

I have to agree with you there, don't get me wrong I like anime and all but Anime/Manga style really doesn't fit well with skyrim's rugged game play I mean it COULD if you wanted that sort of thing but the new Elin's look very cute and I can not wait for them to be released :) gj!!

oh your new avatar is what i asked for long time ago :)

elin, but with human-like eyes

now its looks fine - funny face, good hair (instead lowpoly and ugly original) and human-like eyes, but still like in anime.

good work :)

about TERA i am surprised that its allow to edit files. saw video where guy changed (alpha-channel?) in hair texture to hide bunny ears and tail

usually MMO games checks for integrity of their files and ppl can get ban for modifying anything in client side. 

oh your new avatar is what i asked for long time ago :)

elin, but with human-like eyes

now its looks fine - funny face, good hair (instead lowpoly and ugly original) and human-like eyes, but still like in anime.

good work :)

about TERA i am surprised that its allow to edit files. saw video where guy changed (alpha-channel?) in hair texture to hide bunny ears and tail

usually MMO games checks for integrity of their files and ppl can get ban for modifying anything in client side. 

this is true for most games you find these days how ever a long while back when FFXI came out I remember modding the .DAT files of my game all the time to have different stances, weapon skill effects, battle music or even town music etc and the only thing that caused an issue was when the game updated you might have to locate that DAT file and just redo the overwrite again lol. 

I have never played an MMO only the occasional multiplayer.  There are many mods to alter the look of the player and armors so I'm guessing if there are any anti-cheat measures, it would be implemented towards any edited files that alters stats, levels, abilities and such.

I have been making some more Dream Dolls and decided to keep the current beauty mod for Girls of Tera only.

post-64505-0-15886800-1365437485_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-11165100-1365437502_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-03328400-1365437508_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-57814600-1365437517_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-27003300-1365437526_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-99717400-1365437531_thumb.jpg

UPDATE

post-64505-0-07281100-1365446777_thumb.jpg

This would mean I'll have to start on a new one to replace the old beauty packs I posted on the Beauty Mods thread.  The Dream Doll Beauty pack would be for loli characters (GT races) and the other will be for adult females.

I tried to alter the current released Elins to no effect, the folder structure is kicking my ass lol but it's okay I got the Loli race to go fine but there are more parts to the elins so I figured I would wait until your new version is released and just play them stand alone with out my chosen body selection unless of course the files are easily gotten to.  I also wanted to ask if you planed on altering the two other races faces (I'm a poet and I don't know it >.>) for your pack or were you just doing Elins? sorry for the constant questions but I am really interested in this project you are working on :).

Edit: Oh! and I really like the look in the images you posted there very cute and I feel they fit very well with the vanilla Skyrim face art.

Edit Edit >.<: After looking at the pictures again the two with the elven ears would be so Kawaii with like colorful Moth/Butterfly wings like fairy style :D. sry >.> lol

I tried to alter the current released Elins to no effect, the folder structure is kicking my ass lol but it's okay I got the Loli race to go fine but there are more parts to the elins so I figured I would wait until your new version is released and just play them stand alone with out my chosen body selection unless of course the files are easily gotten to.  I also wanted to ask if you planed on altering the two other races faces (I'm a poet and I don't know it >.>) for your pack or were you just doing Elins? sorry for the constant questions but I am really interested in this project you are working on :).

Edit: Oh! and I really like the look in the images you posted there very cute and I feel they fit very well with the vanilla Skyrim face art.

Edit Edit >.<: After looking at the pictures again the two with the elven ears would be so Kawaii with like colorful Moth/Butterfly wings like fairy style :D. sry >.> lol

Some people run into problems getting the Elin race to work.  I don't know why, unless it's related to some other mod(s) they have installed that is conflicting.  I'll make the Girls of Tera more user-friendly or at least close to it.

The other races, Castanic and High Elf, will share the same customizations as the Elins.  My original intent was, and still is, making an all-girl, loli race pack (which explains why I'm trying to change the males to "females") so they all will be cute and deadly or deadly cute. :P

The elf girls with butterfly wings, hmmm.  I was thinking about doing something along the lines of fairies or pixies for GT.  A summonable follower much like the Summon Elin ring.

"I was thinking about doing something along the lines of fairies or pixies for GT.  A summonable follower much like the Summon Elin ring." I really like this idea, I have seen a few mods here and there that add a "Fairy/Demon" type follower or w/e and I was not impressed it was basically an adult model scaled down either with a program or just using the console command to make them 0.5 height and it really didn't add to the effect tbh :/ I mean when I think of a fairy/demon type character that is that small I don't see an adult type character but more along the lines of the fairy from the movie legend with Tim Curry (sp?) and Tom Cruise, a cute little girl type model.  Just my personal opinion :D.

"I was thinking about doing something along the lines of fairies or pixies for GT.  A summonable follower much like the Summon Elin ring." I really like this idea, I have seen a few mods here and there that add a "Fairy/Demon" type follower or w/e and I was not impressed it was basically an adult model scaled down either with a program or just using the console command to make them 0.5 height and it really didn't add to the effect tbh :/ I mean when I think of a fairy/demon type character that is that small I don't see an adult type character but more along the lines of the fairy from the movie legend with Tim Curry (sp?) and Tom Cruise, a cute little girl type model.  Just my personal opinion :D.

It's far easier to just down-scale a normal size character than to create a custom body (meshes/textures) to make a believable fairy, dwarf, or any kind of "little" race.

It's been years since I last saw Legends.  I thought the Lord of Darkness was the greatest depiction of a demon I have ever seen.

Anyway, I have made some changes to Nia and tried making her look more like a fairy (yeah, I know they don't wear glasses, but she's near-sighted).

post-64505-0-60434300-1365544216_thumb.jpg