Everyones characters?

This is Shaydow. First time I played Oblivion I didn't mod it at all. Decided recently when I had a hard drive failure to give it another go for something to do and of course modded it out. Everything but the basic chest and bottoms is either a custom mashup and or a personal retexture ( like the gloves and boots are both ).

Enjoy.

post-36568-0-75126900-1369162088_thumb.png

post-36568-0-40607300-1369162146_thumb.png

post-36568-0-61932300-1369162344_thumb.png

Welcome to LoversLab, Dision! Nice work on your character!

Eventually you will become hooked on creating new characters and constantly tweaking them. Like myself and so many others on here...

I especially love about your picture that the character is illuminated like that while the surrounding has this twilight dusk/dawn mood to it.

Brings out the delicious skin colour and gives your girl a 'mystical glow'. Glasses and fair skin for the win.

Whoa, a mysterious masked renegade on the prowl in Elsweyr! That province is always a great backdrop for pictures. Good work, Sasha!

And Johneb has got two lusty busty ladies going.

I love the green tint of the Cropsford picture. But keeping watch like that will probably even attract goblins to take a peek or two...

Wow, you're telling a complete story in pictures! I totally love it. Your Kumi-babe is using the 'Power of Heart'! With amazing results...

That's a perfect location for this scene and your girls are wearing very nice outfits. And the magic effects are flashy. Wonderful, keep it up!

ohh hellow again everybody! just so you know, i am an extra class screen archer, and i've got thousands of works. seriously. most of them are adult only- YAY. so i thought, how could i deprive yall of seeing my works and enjoying them? nowaaaaay. just can't let you miss me. here you are

8381278981_8ac672407d_q.jpg