On 11/21/2020 at 1:11 AM, Gristle said:

Well, apparently I'm an idiot. I've been running SLSF for months and set up this comment mod and yet I failed until today to install one of the SLSF requirements: UI Extensions.  Somehow I overlooked it. In any case, the SlaveTats customization won't work without it. Took me months to figure that out. 

Anyway, this means SLSF Whore comments are coming, as I'm finally able to accrue Whore fame and thus test Whore comments.  SLSF can track Whore fame but SLSF doesn't itself increment it (external prostitution mods could, but none of them do). But there's one exception: The SlaveTats integration. SLSF can be configured to allow a visible SlaveTats tattoo in a selected SlaveTats category in a selected body location to increment a selected SLSF fame category. So, you can at least use a visible whore-themed tattoo to accrue Whore fame. 

If anyone wants to check this out in anticipation of SLSF Whore comments, here's the basic instructions:

Go to SLSF MCM>Base Settings and make sure "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is checked. While you're there, note what the "Config Key" is. (Default is 'down arrow' I think.)

Then, exit the MCM back into the game and hit 'down arrow' or whatever your Config Key is and a radial menu will pop up.

Select "ST Specific Gain" off the radial menu and then select "[OK]" at the next instruction screen (if it appears).

Then, select an empty slot on the list that appears and set as follows:

• Fame Category: [enter the category name as it appears in the SlaveTats MCM, e.g., "Whore Advertising" or "Slutty"]
  • Body Location: [pick Body, Head, etc. as desired]
  • Fame Increased: [pick PC.Whore]
  • Fame Cap From This: [I would leave at 100, since there's currently no other way to accrue Whore fame]

Then ESC to exit.

Seems to work fine. My test PC whored about a bit with a visible WHORE tattoo one night and SLSF Whore fame went up from 0 to 13 in the town.  Seems like a good progression. 

WhoreTattoo.png

Where did you get that particular tattoo? What pack? Thanks.

27 minutes ago, saintdie said:

Any thought given to soft requirements with other mods? For instance, Radiant Prostitution increasing whore fame.

That would be great and immersive. Unfortunately, Versh (SLSF framework author) hasn't logged on in over three years. So, probably little chance of the SLSF framework being modified to hook into Radiant Prostitution.  However, Versh kindly left detailed instructions as to how other mods can increment SLSF fame, either as a hard or soft mod dependency.  And, it seems the author of Radiant Prostitution is very active. So, I would ask the Radiant Prostitution author if they would be willing to add the code needed to increment PC.Whore fame in the SLSF framework on a prostitution event in a location. Since this can be done as a soft dependency, it wouldn't bother any existing users who don't want to have to add a mod.  

In the meantime, the only workaround appears to be a whore-themed tattoo. Your PC prostitute can wear one under her clothes, and when the clothes come off around NPCs, the SLSF framework will increment "whore" fame.

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Where did you get that particular tattoo? What pack? Thanks.

It's in a category called SLUTTY in the SlaveTats MCM menu.  That's probably from the "Joomla-Slutty tats" pack but if it's not there check the "SlaveTats-sm" pack. 

hello, I'm getting comments only by female npc, I think this is caused by some settings in either spank that ass or sexlab survival but I can't seems to find a solution. Anyone had this problem before or knows what could be causing it?

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

It's in a category called SLUTTY in the SlaveTats MCM menu.  That's probably from the "Joomla-Slutty tats" pack but if it's not there check the "SlaveTats-sm" pack. 

Thanks!

On 2/6/2021 at 6:31 AM, bubba999 said:

Thank you! I figured it out... I had some normal filter set for Google. It kept me from the good stuff.

Use DuckDuckGo google algorithms are set for its own advertising and could be a part of your interference. Side by side comparisons of several of the search engines show the interference both from directing for advertising purposes and now from a political spectrum.  A search engine should be just that a search engine. 

On 2/6/2021 at 12:53 PM, gianclod said:

hello, I'm getting comments only by female npc, I think this is caused by some settings in either spank that ass or sexlab survival but I can't seems to find a solution. Anyone had this problem before or knows what could be causing it?

That's an odd one. Most of the NPC comments in this mod have no NPC sex condition, so you should get plenty of fame/nudity/etc comments from male NPCs. I have been running Spank That Ass for many months with this mod and haven't ever run into such issues. I don't know anything about Sexlab Survival, however. 

The next version of this mod will likely offer "fame events," i.e., SexLab or other events triggered by high fame levels of relevant fame type. All fame event categories can be individually disabled via MCM if not desired. If desired, an equipped weapon will be able to block all or most forced events. Current ideas are as follows:

Exhibitionism Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC strips the PC if clothed in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC masturbates looking at naked PC in certain locations and at certain times

Anal or Oral Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces relevant sex type in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers relevant sex type in certain locations and at certain times

Lesbian Fame Event

* Female NPC offers lesbian sex in certain locations and at certain times

* Unfriendly male NPC forces straight sex in certain locations and at certain times

Masochist Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces rough/aggressive sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers rough/aggressive sex in certain locations and at certain times

Slut Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers sex in certain locations and at certain times

Submissive Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces dominant sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers dominant sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC puts collar on PC in certain locations and at certain times

Whore Fame Event

* NPC offers money for sex in certain locations and at certain times

Beastiality Fame Event

* Shun/punish PC somehow?

* NPC offers/pays to watch PC have sex with creature

Skooma Fame Event

* NPC offers Skooma to PC in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC forces Skooma and forces sex in certain locations and at certain times

Orc, Argonian or Khajiit Fame Event

* Unfriendly beast race NPC forces sex with PC in certain locations and at certain times

* Beast race NPC offers sex with PC in certain locations and at certain times 

Mjoll and Serana Fame Events

* Follower offers sex to PC based on PC/Follower SLA arousal and time/location

* Follower offers types of sex based on PC fame types and levels

Please let me know if you have any other ideas for very simple events. In particular, I'm looking for simple ideas of how a PC might be punished or shunned in ways that are immersive, not gameplay-breaking, and can be accomplished without dependencies.

SLSFC_MCM.jpg

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

The next version of this mod will likely offer "fame events," i.e., SexLab or other events triggered by high fame levels of relevant fame type. All fame event categories can be individually disabled via MCM if not desired. If desired, an equipped weapon will be able to block all or most forced events. Current ideas are as follows:

Exhibitionism Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC strips the PC if clothed in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC masturbates looking at naked PC in certain locations and at certain times

Anal or Oral Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces relevant sex type in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers relevant sex type in certain locations and at certain times

Lesbian Fame Event

* Female NPC offers lesbian sex in certain locations and at certain times

* Unfriendly male NPC forces straight sex in certain locations and at certain times

Masochist Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces rough/aggressive sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers rough/aggressive sex in certain locations and at certain times

Slut Fame Event

* NPC offers sex in certain locations and at certain times

Submissive Fame Event

* Unfriendly NPC forces dominant sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC offers dominant sex in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC puts collar on PC in certain locations and at certain times

Whore Fame Event

* NPC offers money for sex in certain locations and at certain times

Beastiality Fame Event

* Shun/punish PC somehow?

* NPC offers/pays to watch PC have sex with creature

Skooma Fame Event

* NPC offers Skooma to PC in certain locations and at certain times

* NPC forces Skooma and forces sex in certain locations and at certain times

Orc, Argonian or Khajiit Fame Event

* Unfriendly beast race NPC forces sex with PC in certain locations and at certain times

* Beast race NPC offers sex with PC in certain locations and at certain times 

Mjoll and Serana Fame Events

* Follower offers sex to PC based on PC/Follower SLA arousal and time/location

* Follower offers types of sex based on PC fame types and levels

Please let me know if you have any other ideas for very simple events. In particular, I'm looking for simple ideas of how a PC might be punished or shunned in ways that are immersive, not gameplay-breaking, and can be accomplished without dependencies.

SLSFC_MCM.jpg

Is there any way to resist the forced events?   Judging by the MCM you can equip weapons and that just stops the events if the right setting is checked.  But I'm thinking more of a way that there would be some chance of fighting them off rather than it being an automatic yes or no.

Also do the Serana and Mjoll events need any compatibility patches with mods that change appearance, or with mods like Serana Dialogue Edit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16222 or Serana Dialogue Add-On https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161 ?

3 hours ago, axz2 said:

Is there any way to resist the forced events?   Judging by the MCM you can equip weapons and that just stops the events if the right setting is checked.  But I'm thinking more of a way that there would be some chance of fighting them off rather than it being an automatic yes or no.

Also do the Serana and Mjoll events need any compatibility patches with mods that change appearance, or with mods like Serana Dialogue Edit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16222 or Serana Dialogue Add-On https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161 ?

With the MCM you will be able to disable an entire category of SLSF fame-triggered events, or you will be able to set the MCM so that an equipped weapon prevents any forced fame events from occurring. (Note: The MCM should actually say "Equipped weapons prevent forced events", because they won't stop unforced fame events of course.) 

As for fighting off aggressors, I'm afraid that's beyond my scripting capabilities, and I worry it would create conflicts and gameplay issues to make the NPC hostile, as most of the relevant scenes will take place in Inns and in town streets with a mix of essential and non-essential NPCs. It would be easier if it was just some custom NPC attacking outside of town away from guards, but the SLSF fame comments can be delivered by just about anyone, and can only be delivered in settled areas, which makes things a bit trickier.  That said, I'm still learning, so I might figure out a simple way to make that an option in the future.   

The Serana and Mjoll events should work fine with any appearance mods and also with any dialogue mods. The mod just adds some additional random "Misc", "Combat" and "Detection" dialogue to their random dialog stacks, so it will just be additive to any other mods that add random dialogue to these two.  The fame "events" in this mod are triggered only by its dialogue (i.e., script fragments attached to dialogue), so if the dialogue doesn't trigger, no events. And the dialogue in this mod is set to not trigger during any scripted "scenes" or during any SL animations, so there should be no event conflicts.

I wonder if this would be an interesting idea to add comments based on the pc clothing with the keywords feom bakafactory aroused edition?

ex for sla_armorcurtain a comment as: ”You like to move around dont you?” , ”Keep moving, we need to see what is under there”,etc?

On 2/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, Tempy said:

I wonder if this would be an interesting idea to add comments based on the pc clothing with the keywords feom bakafactory aroused edition?

ex for sla_armorcurtain a comment as: ”You like to move around dont you?” , ”Keep moving, we need to see what is under there”,etc?

I'm a little ignorant about the bakafactory SLA version. Does that version of SLA work with SLSF? How would I pick up the keywords? Do you know if they show up in the WornHasKeyword list that I can test with dialogue conditions? 

At present, the clothing/armor detection in the mod is pretty minimal. Some comments are triggered based on whether you have armor, clothing, or nothing on.  A couple are triggered by expensive clothing. One can trigger if you are barefoot. Of course, many devious device triggers. But nothing based on clothes or armor type. There was a previous suggestion to detect "skimpy" armor or clothes and trigger relevant comments. Does the bakafactory SLA offer such a keyword?

As far I know one has to create a own list defining skimpyness.

But what's triggering fine for me is the system of Fall of Dragonborn.

Spank that ass triggers according to settings made in FoD

I will try if SLSF can read directly the keywords to raise the fame.

The mod bugs sometimes, however,

Just do not use all functions given, than it works fine.

On 2/20/2021 at 4:04 AM, T-lam said:

As far I know one has to create a own list defining skimpyness.

But what's triggering fine for me is the system of Fall of Dragonborn.

Spank that ass triggers according to settings made in FoD

I will try if SLSF can read directly the keywords to raise the fame.

The mod bugs sometimes, however,

Just do not use all functions given, than it works fine.

If SLSF can read the skimpy armor/clothes keywords, that's great, but then SLSF will just use it to increase Exhibitionism fame, which this mod will turn into generic exhibitionism comments.  But, if I could detect skimpy armor/clothes with the CK "WornHasKeyword" condition, then I could use that to trigger comments based on what a character is currently wearing (and/or combined with Exhibitionism fame).  But, right now, when I look at the "WornHasKeyword" list, there's nothing like that in the list (with all the SLSF dependencies, including SLA, as the masters). Perhaps there would be with the bakafactory SLA version?

On 2/20/2021 at 9:49 AM, Gristle said:

I'm a little ignorant about the bakafactory SLA version. Does that version of SLA work with SLSF? How would I pick up the keywords? Do you know if they show up in the WornHasKeyword list that I can test with dialogue conditions? 

At present, the clothing/armor detection in the mod is pretty minimal. Some comments are triggered based on whether you have armor, clothing, or nothing on.  A couple are triggered by expensive clothing. One can trigger if you are barefoot. Of course, many devious device triggers. But nothing based on clothes or armor type. There was a previous suggestion to detect "skimpy" armor or clothes and trigger relevant comments. Does the bakafactory SLA offer such a keyword?

i have to dig a bit deeper on the bakafactory SLA regarding how his mods pull the keywords from his SLA version.

Bakafactory has a list (with lovely illustrations 😋) of different keywords available on his Patreon (which is available to public) like SLS_Armorcurtain, etc.

But I dare to bet that it is hooked the sameway as the ”eroticarmor” keyword or nakedarmor keyword.

But i’m unsure how the keyword is pulled with his dialog quest mod that relies heavily on the bakafactory sla keywords 

On 2/22/2021 at 5:44 PM, T-lam said:

This could be a solution.

One can define per ini new keywords and assign it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

This is pretty interesting, but it appears to be designed to assign attributes to NPCs. I would like to find some way to assign a "Skimpy" keyword to specific armor that could be read with the WornHasKeyword condition function. For example, right now I can easily detect if the PC's armor is made of Ebony with that function, but I can't detect if it's Skimpy.

Ok

Need to study some scripts how other do this.

Like sos revealing with mcm menu to check the box.

This would be a quite simple solution.

Have a checkbox for worn armor to set it skimpy in your mod.

Make your own skimpy setting, not trying to read this from other mods. :)

just an idea as always.

6 hours ago, T-lam said:

Have a checkbox for worn armor to set it skimpy in your mod.

Make your own skimpy setting, not trying to read this from other mods. :)

just an idea as always.

This is probably the best way to do it. I'll have to look at some other mods and see how they set keywords on armor. As long as I can make up a new keyword, it should work fine. It might not be fancy - just an MCM button that says "Click here to set your current armor as 'Skimpy'". The problem is my scripting skills are poor. I need to learn how to trigger a script when someone pushes the button. Right now all the scripts are triggered by dialogue, and the MCM toggles (in next version) just set global variables that I can use as dialogue conditions.  I need to learn how to trigger things on events.

I'm learning Papyrus scripting, but it's slow. The next version with MCM and "fame events" is going well so far. I'm cheating a bit on the NPC fame-triggered sex offers though - using the usual Misc/Hello random NPC dialogue for sex offers, and then making an "Accept sex offer? - Y/N" popup box so you can accept or decline the offer (like the "Use Bed?- Y/N" box that SexLab uses), as opposed to actually somehow building the whole conversation into a dialogue tree for the NPC. Those are mostly from friendly NPCs, of course. Fame-triggered forced SexLab events from unfriendly NPCs are even more common, if enabled (though mostly not in broad daylight). Prostitution offers (and payment) triggered by whore fame is working well too. Not sure what short phrase to put in that popup ("Accept offer to whore? - Y/N"? or "Accept solicitation? Y/N"?) Exhibition fame can lead to the PC being stripped in public. Slut fame can lead to NPCs exposing themselves to the PC at night, etc. Lots of fun stuff, and more to come. Maybe getting collared based on submissive fame? Of course, certain fame events around stables. Also, I need to think of some fun events at other special places, like in a Jarl's court, or at the College.  

And, when that's done, then Mjoll and Serana are going to be able to make fame-based sex offers when they get aroused, and perhaps pull other tricks too. 

Does anyone know how the comment fame interacts with Sexlab Advanced cum stages? 

I have a feeling since it adds new scripts and different levels of coverage there is going to be some crossed wires/incompatibility.

Just now, LostDremoraDream said:

Is it possible to get this working with SLACS (The Advanced Cum Stages Mod)?

16 hours ago, Rekuna said:

Does anyone know how the comment fame interacts with Sexlab Advanced cum stages? 

I have a feeling since it adds new scripts and different levels of coverage there is going to be some crossed wires/incompatibility.

I rushed to comment and didn't see literally above me:

So far, it's not compatible unless I'm doing something wrong. I'm hoping someone can tie the 2 mods together