Hi , @Gristle 

Submissive specific mods to active submissive comments kinda script taxing my game , my mod list is heavy too so I dont like to add those since I dont use them and I just want the dialogue , so can I have a chance that you consider adding a new way to active submissive comments by tattoo condition like whore condition does or at least make it not depends on other mods ? , btw thanks for the mod , it's great and works exactly like what I need , except I cant access submissive comment without specific mods support

On 1/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, T-lam said:

found another mod working well with SLSF

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4953

As I try not using slavetats for everything I looked for a solution.

Skooma user wents up when drinking a bottle, why not  setup a slot for

smoking a joint. So I entered cannabis skyrim se in a slot and set it for

submissive gain. It works :)

I'm not sure I understand. Did you set a cannabis-related tattoo in a SlaveTats slot for SLSF submissive fame gain? Or does this mod have any other way to increment SLSF fame?

12 minutes ago, Gristle said:

have any other way to increment SLSF

just put "cannabis skyrim SE" (mod name without.esp) in the first line if you open the wheel to assign mods.

As soon you smoke a joint provided by this mod, the assigned fame, in my case I put in submissive, wents up.

You don't need a tattoo, it works as soon as the assigned mod gets active.

Like fame wents up drinking a skooma bottle, there is also no tattoo involved.

Pretty sure, it works with other mods, too.

13 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , @Gristle 

Submissive specific mods to active submissive comments kinda script taxing my game , my mod list is heavy too so I dont like to add those since I dont use them and I just want the dialogue , so can I have a chance that you consider adding a new way to active submissive comments by tattoo condition like whore condition does or at least make it not depends on other mods ? , btw thanks for the mod , it's great and works exactly like what I need , except I cant access submissive comment without specific mods support

Thanks for the comments. You don't need a submissive-specific mod to gather SLSF Submissive fame and trigger Submissive fame comments. Under the SLSF Framework mod, submissive fame is increased simply by SexLab activity that is tagged as "Aggressive" if your PC is in the "Victim" position (and NPCs are nearby).  You can definitely gather SLSF Submissive fame just through regular play, or at least you can if you have SL mods that have any chance of triggering any kind of aggressive SL activity.

But, yes, you can also increase Submissive fame with any tattoo category you choose to designate as submissive tattoos.  Just follow the whore or masochist tattoo instructions, pick the tattoo category you want to increase submissive fame, but then assign it to the "PC.Submissive/Slave" fame category. Note that the tattoo has to be visible to increase fame.

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the comments. You don't need a submissive-specific mod to gather SLSF Submissive fame and trigger Submissive fame comments. Under the SLSF Framework mod, submissive fame is increased simply by SexLab activity that is tagged as "Aggressive" if your PC is in the "Victim" position (and NPCs are nearby).  You can definitely gather SLSF Submissive fame just through regular play, or at least you can if you have SL mods that have any chance of triggering any kind of aggressive SL activity.

But, yes, you can also increase Submissive fame with any tattoo category you choose to designate as submissive tattoos.  Just follow the whore or masochist tattoo instructions, pick the tattoo category you want to increase submissive fame, but then assign it to the "PC.Submissive/Slave" fame category. Note that the tattoo has to be visible to increase fame.

thanks , I'ma try it ASAP .

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 4:37 AM, Gristle said:

The mod's comments will only trigger for a female PC. I put that in as a condition check so that players could switch back and forth between male and female PCs without having to disable the mod for male PCs. So, you can have the mod enabled for a male PC, but it basically disables itself for a male PC and won't generate any comments.

I did that because the comments were written with a female PC in mind, and a lot of the comments are just not going to work for a male PC. Some (many, most?) of the comments would actually also make sense for a male PC, but many of them would not.  For the mod to work with a male PC, I would probably need to create an entirely new set of comments.  As an example, with a female PC, the SLSF 'Likes Woman' fame becomes a set of lesbian comments. For a male PC, that would be different of course.  Other fame categories are tricky too. For example, with a female PC, one can assume that the PC is on the receiving (submissive) end of the activity that gives rise to SLSF 'Anal' fame.  With a male PC, there's no way to know whether the PC is dominant or submissive. This becomes I suppose a more generic gay sex category.  Visible cum would be another thing that reads differently (i.e., gay) on a male PC vs. a female PC. Also, a few of the current comments in the mod are very female specific, making reference to more feminine things like spreading legs, being bred, carrying a baby, or voluptuous breasts.  

So, while many of the comments would work just fine as is for a male PC, there are so many that would be completely wrong in that context. I suppose I could go through the almost 800 comments and put a male PC condition exclusion on just the ones that don't work for a male PC. But I think really the better approach would be an entirely new set of comments for a male PC. If there is interest, I could put some more thought to it. 

Also, if you have any comments on the comments, please feel free to pass them along.  It's a tricky balance between covering all the sexual bases yet avoiding modern terms and trying not to be too misogynistic.

Any chance it's something that could be easily done in SSEEdit? I'd really like to see that option to use male PC. I think plenty of people could adjust or edit their own responses.

On 1/28/2021 at 1:05 AM, Liam.Neesons said:

Any chance it's something that could be easily done in SSEEdit? I'd really like to see that option to use male PC. I think plenty of people could adjust or edit their own responses.

I'm afraid I know very little about SSEEdit, but I understand dialogue and dialogue conditions are easier to work with in CK. Allowing comments for males would be easy to accomplish with the CK. Just need to edit this SLSF Fame Comments mod to remove the condition checks on the "SLSF Comment" quests' Quest Data tabs that check for GetIsSex (Female) =1 on the Player. That will allow all comments to trigger for both male and female PCs. After that, however, you'd have to go through all 2500 comments (soon to be 3500 when I add Serana), which are mostly under the "Misc" tab, but there's some follower ones under the "Detection" and "Combat" tabs as well, and decide if the existing comment would work for both sexes. If so, done. If not, you'd either have to delete the comment, block it from a male PC with an additional GetIsSex (Female) = 1 condition targeting the Player, or copy and create two versions of the comment (with one edited with a new male comment), and one with the GetIsSex (Female) condition and one with the GetIsSex (Male) condition on the Player. 

But... there's other issues too. For example, the current gay comments are lesbian comments based on SLSF "Likes Women" fame, so those would all have to be rewritten and edited to trigger on SLSF "Likes Men" fame.  And, there's some "spouse" comments that would need some new conditions, i.e., NPCs would now be worried more about your male PC hitting on their wives and not their husbands, etc. And, I'm sure a few other similar oddball conditions I'm forgetting.

So, while the dialog and conditions are actually super easy to edit in the CK, it's a big undertaking that is going to require a fair amount of thought and new writing. Perhaps I'll tackle it after I finish up the next version, which will include a full set of SLSF follower comments for Serana, as well as a bunch of new racial comments that are SLSF fame comments that detect the PC's race and use that in the comment.

10 hours ago, DMTAP said:

Ou I like this MOD very much, but I don't like installing ZAZ.
Can you remove ZAZ support?

Thanks. The ZAZ requirement is not a direct requirement of this mod (SLSF Fame Comments), but rather is a requirement of the underlying framework mod that this mod uses (SexLab Sexual Fame, by Versh). Versh hasn't been active in a long time, so I think there's little chance of the SLSF framework mod being changed at this point to remove the ZAZ dependency.

I'm actually pretty ignorant about ZAZ. I thought it was just a framework with resources for other mods, and that it didn't really do anything by itself. I'm assuming Versh made ZAZ a dependency so that he can more easily detect bondage devices that are being worn, and whether they are visible or not, and then use that information to increment relevant SLSF fame.  Is there some particular issue with installing ZAZ?  Just curious.

8 hours ago, Gristle said:

Is there some particular issue with installing ZAZ?  Just curious.

Different poster here, but I've had issues getting ZAZ to work with the nemesis engine so I've had to take it out of my load order to facilitate the use of combat overhaul mods that require Nemesis. My understanding is pretty limited but my guess was that the animations weren't compatible as I've had similar issues with older LE > SE animation pack ports.

I've been using this mod and the fame framework without ZAZ though and it seems to have no issues. Just gets flagged in LOOT as a missing dependency.

No crashes or strange behaviour I've noticed. I've been whoring around the holds using the radiant prostitution mod to make a little cash on the side and guards and towns folk have started commenting on my being a prostitute e.t.c.

There's probably content I'm missing out on as I don't have the mods to engage in all fame actions. But for what activities I can do it works fine.

p.s. SKVA Synth patch would be badass XD

p.p.s. While I'm here; does anyone have links to working (and tested not just "working") versions of Prison Overhaul and Skooma Whore for SE? I've been unable to find a version of Skooma Whore that doesn't crash when you enter one of the skooma dens. They'd be perfect compliments to this mod though as stated in the OP.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Niiya Narayan said:

Different poster here, but I've had issues getting ZAZ to work with the nemesis engine so I've had to take it out of my load order to facilitate the use of combat overhaul mods that require Nemesis. My understanding is pretty limited but my guess was that the animations weren't compatible as I've had similar issues with older LE > SE animation pack ports.

I've been using this mod and the fame framework without ZAZ though and it seems to have no issues. Just gets flagged in LOOT as a missing dependency.

No crashes or strange behaviour I've noticed. I've been whoring around the holds using the radiant prostitution mod to make a little cash on the side and guards and towns folk have started commenting on my being a prostitute e.t.c.

There's probably content I'm missing out on as I don't have the mods to engage in all fame actions. But for what activities I can do it works fine.

p.s. SKVA Synth patch would be badass XD

p.p.s. While I'm here; does anyone have links to working (and tested not just "working") versions of Prison Overhaul and Skooma Whore for SE? I've been unable to find a version of Skooma Whore that doesn't crash when you enter one of the skooma dens. They'd be perfect compliments to this mod though as stated in the OP.

Thanks!

Thanks for the notes. Good to hear that omitting ZAZ doesn't appear to cause any issues, though I suspect that might eliminate the comments in my mod that are triggered by visible bondage devices.

As for SLSF "whore" fame, my understanding is it doesn't increment from any current prostitution mods. Did you use the SlaveTats integration feature to have a tattoo trigger SLSF whore fame? Without that, I'm not sure how you would be getting the "whore" comments in my mod. Keep in mind that some of the exhibitionist fame, beastiality fame and slut fame comments might have the word "whore" in them, but there's another whole set of comments triggered by actual SLSF whore fame. Just curious which you are seeing.

As for POP, I've been using a POP v4.44 SE version that you can find in post #113 above. That works, but is a bit buggy at times. Best to configure so that followers are not jailed with that version. In the meantime, Herowynne has posted POP v4.60 SE and the accompanying SUM 1.6 SE.  You can find those files here:  

I haven't yet found time to load these up and test them, but I certainly intend to. I'll try to check out Skooma Whore once I get POP installed and tested.

As for SKVA Synth, it's an awesome tool, but at this point it seems best results are achieved by cutting and splicing existing dialogue, and only using SKVA synth where necessary to fill in any needed words.  You can occasionally get lucky, but most of the time, it's a lot of work to get even one comment right, and for me at least it kind of ruins the immersion if it doesn't sound right. I mean even more so than an unvoiced comment. Anyway, multiply the work times 3500 comments and it's a lot. I'll keep playing with this, but at this point I don't yet have the skills to do it right.

Also, I imagine any SKVA Synth comments would only be for follower comments anyway (i.e., Faendal, Mjoll and soon Serana). Most of the non-follower comments in this mod can be said by just about any NPC, and I can't imagine creating a separate voiced line for each potential NPC voice type for each comment in the mod.

11 hours ago, Gristle said:
Spoiler

Thanks for the notes. Good to hear that omitting ZAZ doesn't appear to cause any issues, though I suspect that might eliminate the comments in my mod that are triggered by visible bondage devices.

As for SLSF "whore" fame, my understanding is it doesn't increment from any current prostitution mods. Did you use the SlaveTats integration feature to have a tattoo trigger SLSF whore fame? Without that, I'm not sure how you would be getting the "whore" comments in my mod. Keep in mind that some of the exhibitionist fame, beastiality fame and slut fame comments might have the word "whore" in them, but there's another whole set of comments triggered by actual SLSF whore fame. Just curious which you are seeing.

As for POP, I've been using a POP v4.44 SE version that you can find in post #113 above. That works, but is a bit buggy at times. Best to configure so that followers are not jailed with that version. In the meantime, Herowynne has posted POP v4.60 SE and the accompanying SUM 1.6 SE.  You can find those files here:  

I haven't yet found time to load these up and test them, but I certainly intend to. I'll try to check out Skooma Whore once I get POP installed and tested.

As for SKVA Synth, it's an awesome tool, but at this point it seems best results are achieved by cutting and splicing existing dialogue, and only using SKVA synth where necessary to fill in any needed words.  You can occasionally get lucky, but most of the time, it's a lot of work to get even one comment right, and for me at least it kind of ruins the immersion if it doesn't sound right. I mean even more so than an unvoiced comment. Anyway, multiply the work times 3500 comments and it's a lot. I'll keep playing with this, but at this point I don't yet have the skills to do it right.

Also, I imagine any SKVA Synth comments would only be for follower comments anyway (i.e., Faendal, Mjoll and soon Serana). Most of the non-follower comments in this mod can be said by just about any NPC, and I can't imagine creating a separate voiced line for each potential NPC voice type for each comment in the mod.

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a go.

I guess it's possible I was getting fame for exhibitionism the comments I remember were "you give a new meaning to milk drinker" and some guards tell me "sex should be sacred" or "I'd lock you up for what you do if I had my way" or something to that effect.

I'm not sure if there's a way to see what my fame scores are.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:17 PM, Niiya Narayan said:

I'm not sure if there's a way to see what my fame scores are.

You can see your fame scores using the SLSF MCM. Just go to the Fame View tab, click on "Show the current location" and then look at the list below titled "List PC Fame".  That should tell you what you need to know.

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

You can see your fame scores using the SLSF MCM. Just go to the Fame View tab, click on "Show the current location" and then look at the list below titled "List PC Fame".  That should tell you what you need to know.

I don't have an MCM entry for Fame in SLSF, did I install it wrong?

On 2/2/2021 at 6:06 PM, Niiya Narayan said:

I don't have an MCM entry for Fame in SLSF, did I install it wrong?

You should have an MCM entry titled "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame". And then within that MCM go the page titled "Fame View". Then on that page, click on "Show the current location". 

This mod is really interesting, and adds great comments :) I think it would be super cool if you looked into SKVA synth for some comments, but I totally understand that it might be a lot of work! I noticed that the mod updated, but it doesn't seem like the file has had any update (newest is from December).

1 hour ago, Charisma said:

This mod is really interesting, and adds great comments :) I think it would be super cool if you looked into SKVA synth for some comments, but I totally understand that it might be a lot of work! I noticed that the mod updated, but it doesn't seem like the file has had any update (newest is from December).

Thanks. I'm going to try to add at least some voiced comments, but doing it with just SKVA will not produce good enough results. The best results seem to use a combination of cut-and-splice vanilla voices with SKVA to fill in the gaps, and then edited with Audacity to add proper timing, tone and emphasis. But it would only be for the follower comments in any case. The general NPC fame comments could be spoken by almost anyone, and it would be crazy to try to detect the voice type and have a voiced comment ready for all possible voice types (1400 NPC comments times dozens of voices). There's seven voice types just for random Nord NPCs!  But yes, even just followers (2200 comments!) will be a lot of work. SKVA by itself can't produce the range of volume, pitch and pauses needed for immersive dialogue. So, it will require a lot of additional tweaking with Audacity.

Version 2.1 will be up in a few minutes. I started updating (one screenshot) and then got interrupted. Version 2.1 will have almost 1000 Serana follower comments, including many conditioned on main DG quest progress and many conditioned on PC and Serana SLA arousal levels. Version 2.1 also adds about 200 "racial" NPC comments conditioned on PC race type for all races and all SLSF fame types. A "no scripts" version (2.1NS) will also be posted for those who prefer a script-free version that can be removed or upgraded at will with no save issues.

19 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Thanks. I'm going to try to add at least some voiced comments, but doing it with just SKVA will not produce good enough results. The best results seem to use a combination of cut-and-splice vanilla voices with SKVA to fill in the gaps, and then edited with Audacity to add proper timing, tone and emphasis. But it would only be for the follower comments in any case. The general NPC fame comments could be spoken by almost anyone, and it would be crazy to try to detect the voice type and have a voiced comment ready for all possible voice types (1400 NPC comments times dozens of voices). There's seven voice types just for random Nord NPCs!  But yes, even just followers (2200 comments!) will be a lot of work. SKVA by itself can't produce the range of volume, pitch and pauses needed for immersive dialogue. So, it will require a lot of additional tweaking with Audacity.

Version 2.1 will be up in a few minutes. I started updating (one screenshot) and then got interrupted. Version 2.1 will have almost 1000 Serana follower comments, including many conditioned on main DG quest progress and many conditioned on PC and Serana SLA arousal levels. Version 2.1 also adds about 200 "racial" NPC comments conditioned on PC race type for all races and all SLSF fame types. A "no scripts" version (2.1NS) will also be posted for those who prefer a script-free version that can be removed or upgraded at will with no save issues.

Oh wow that seems like a lot of work! But even just a few voiced comments would be great :D Serana comments is really nice, I often use her myself. And racial comments is actually one thing I would love to see more of in skyrim, think it's too few that currently exists :) Looking forward to testing it out! I use Serana Dialogue Addon, hope it will be compatible ^^

14 minutes ago, Charisma said:

Oh wow that seems like a lot of work! But even just a few voiced comments would be great :D Serana comments is really nice, I often use her myself. And racial comments is actually one thing I would love to see more of in skyrim, think it's too few that currently exists :) Looking forward to testing it out! I use Serana Dialogue Addon, hope it will be compatible ^^

I tested an earlier version of the Serana SLSF comments with the Serana Dialogue Addon. They worked fine together. I eventually disabled the other mod only because it was competing with my mod for comments (the random ones are all put in the same stack for selection) so it made it harder for me to playtest my mod. Otherwise, no issues.

One thing I discovered is there are a lot of scripted Serana "scenes" in the Dawnguard main quest, and these stop all the comments in this mod. So, sometimes this mod may not seem to be as active during parts of Dawnguard, but it's just getting out of the way of all of the many scripted DG scenes.