On 1/4/2021 at 2:49 PM, Gristle said:

Here are the exact triggers (see below in Spoiler box). The triggers vary from hold capital to hold capital. Not all use Slut fame. And some require being naked to trigger. Most have just one such fame trigger, but a couple have two.  I would check out the exact trigger and give it another try. It should work. The courier uses the standard courier script, so you have to change cells (and be outside) to get the courier to come once you actually do trigger the warning. Also, both the warning event and the bounty event are triggered by a brief dialogue with a guard. So if you avoid guards, you will never trigger either. 

Reveal hidden contents

Whiterun Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] 
Bounty: [SLUT>=99]

Whiterun Khajiit Fame
Warning: [KHAJ >=20] 
Bounty: [KHAJ>=30]

Dawnstar Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=60]
Bounty: [SLUT>=70]

Falkreath Lesbian Fame
Warning: [LESB >=25]
Bounty: [LESB>=35]

Falkreath Beastiality Fame
Warning: [BEAST >=25] 
Bounty: [BEAST >=35]

Markarth Exhibitionist Fame
Warning: [Naked] and [EXH >=75]
Bounty: [Naked] and [EXH>=90]

Morthal Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=50]
Bounty: [SLUT>=60]

Riften Beastiality Fame
Warning: [BEAST >=25]
Bounty: [BEAST >=35]

Solitude Public Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] and [EXH >=80]
Bounty: [SLUT>=90 and [EXH >=90] and [Naked]

Windhelm Argonian Fame
Warning: [ARG >= 20]
Bounty:  [ARG >= 30]

Winterhold Anal Fame
Warning: [ANAL >= 35] 
Bounty: [ANAL >= 45]

So I've tried getting it to triger and I'm not getting any guard interaction is there a time limit or something 

1 hour ago, JCPunch94 said:

So I've tried getting it to triger and I'm not getting any guard interaction is there a time limit or something 

No. No time limit. 

Let's say you're in Whiterun with SLSF slut fame level greater than or equal to 80. You then need to get the comment "Filthy slut!" from a guard to trigger the courier quest. Unlike most other SLSF Fame Comments, this one is not randomly selected from a list but should trigger automatically if the condition is met. But, you won't get a comment from every guard. I'd say you only get a "Hello"-type comment from a guard about a third of the time you encounter one. Also, I don't think you'll get the comment from a guard in some idle, which includes guards learning against posts and so on. In testing, I run from one patrolling guard to the next until one of them delivers the "Filthy slut!" line. Then, you have to change cells at least once, and be outside, and the courier comes running.

Then, after you cross the next threshold, i.e., SLSF slut fame 99 or 100 in Whiterun, you should get a "Hey! You’re that dirty slut!” comment from a Whiterun guard (which triggers the bounty), and that same guard will draw a sword and the normal bounty/arrest scene will play. Again, it might take walking past a couple of patrolling guards to trigger this comment.

The exact guard comments vary from town to town, and fame type to fame type, but they're all of the same general brief form.

7 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

so ive gotten a guard in whiterun to say "you filthy slut" and i left whiterun but no courier as of yet. ill keep playing with that but still no letter. Also do I need to talk to them and they say it or do I have to pass by and have them say it

The courier should eventually track you down. I fast travelled out of Whiterun while testing after receiving the "Filthy slut!" message (to go join the Dawnguard and find Serana) and the courier caught up to me much later outside of Solitude while taking Serana home. (Hmm. Wonder if couriers can go to Dayspring Canyon?)

Also, you don't need to enter a dialogue with the guards (or with any NPCs) to get any comments under this mod. 

The Jarl warning/bounty comments, and most other comments in the mod, are "Misc - Hello" comments, which trigger just by entering into proximity with an NPC. The mod also has some "Misc - Idle" comments, which are used for most follower comments and most SL activity bystander comments. These are triggered for nearby NPCs in an idle state.  The mod also has "Misc - ActorCollideWithActor" comments, which trigger when you bump into an NPC.  And the follower comments include some "Detection - Enter Combat" and "Combat - Taunt" comments as well, used by followers to comment on (or to) nearby enemies.

4 hours ago, nebellious said:

Is there any dialogue in the mod that indicates where an NPC may have heard a rumor about the PC?

Not really. There are some source references but they are pretty generic. For example, an Orc fame comment from an NPC might be “I heard the Orcs talking about passing you around,” or something like that. Same for some of the other beast race comments. Some follower comments are a bit more descriptive. For example, some follower comments (more in next version, with Serana) reference guards, e.g., “The guards have been talking about using you from both ends” or “I heard the guards talking about taking turns bending you over a barrel.” And some follower comments just reference the local population generally, like “Everyone here is talking about your famous ass” or “We should leave. They’re calling you a filthy beast slut here.”  

It’s hard to be more specific, as I’m trying hard to add comments that will always make some sense in context. And, although the comments are conditioned to some extent on fame, location (city, town, indoor, wilderness), time of day, weather, dress, cum, devices, relationship rank, acquaintance, race, job, sex, age, arousal level (next version), and many other conditions, they are at the core essentially random, and some could literally be triggered by any NPC in the game.

Also, the way the SLSF framework works, I can’t tell how much fame in a location accrued locally or spread from other locations (or from which location). I did discover that I can check if an NPC has ever talked to the PC before, so I now have a set of comments for “first-time talkers”. These NPCs might start gossiping about the PC in the third-person without even realizing that they are speaking to the subject of the rumors.

Anyway, if you have any ideas of how I might add more interest to the comments by making them reference more specific sources, I would be happy to hear. Any ideas about how to improve the comments or comment conditions generally would be welcome as well. 

19 minutes ago, Gristle said:

“first-time talkers”

That sounds promissing. Like, I heard rumours about a person ....

or can you imagine there is a person....

3rd person talk gives some extra spice to it. 

Is it possible to check for names, too ?

E.g. the comment is directed to a follower ?

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

"These NPCs might start gossiping about the PC in the third-person without even realizing that they are speaking to the subject of the rumors."

I think this is a great idea. Hearing rumors about yourself before they realize it's you is a very good concept imo.

Have you considered also, race based sexual comments? Like "I hear high elves do it like so-and-so..". It could also be meant to be heard by the PC if they're nearby but not talking directly to them.

Another idea, a person who purposefully makes up false rumors? Just for some variety, especially if you want to play a goody-two-shoes so you don't usually hear comments such as that.

I don't know how hard any of these would be to implement, but I've been very impressed with this mod already, I think it's great work.

17 hours ago, T-lam said:

That sounds promissing. Like, I heard rumours about a person ....

or can you imagine there is a person....

3rd person talk gives some extra spice to it. 

Is it possible to check for names, too ?

E.g. the comment is directed to a follower ?

I can get the NPC speaker name, but I have to use a script to do so, and even then I only know how to use the resulting text string in a "notification," which is the text that appears in the top left corner, or in a message box, which is the framed box that requires you to click OK to clear. I don't know any way to dynamically embed an NPC name as a text string in a dialogue line that would be displayed as a subtitle. 

The other issue is I would rather keep the main comments part of the mod script-free, if at all possible, so that I can always offer a scripts-free comments version and a scripted comments+quest version of the mod. This means I can only use the built in CK dialogue conditions. Fortunately, there are actually a lot of those, some of which I'm still learning. 

Or did you mean checking for the follower name? Without a script, I don't know how to make an NPC speaker detect a follower ID and address them by name.  But even if I used a script, this would have to be fairly limited, right? For example, I don't think it would make sense for NPCs to address Mjoll by name outside of Riften, or to address Faendal by name outside of Riverwood. Or, of course, to address Serana by name anywhere but Volkihar castle. Let me know if you have any other ideas here. 

But, yes. The third-person gossip from someone you just met adds interesting comment possibilities. I have some in there now, and do plan to expand them.

15 hours ago, nebellious said:

I think this is a great idea. Hearing rumors about yourself before they realize it's you is a very good concept imo.

Have you considered also, race based sexual comments? Like "I hear high elves do it like so-and-so..". It could also be meant to be heard by the PC if they're nearby but not talking directly to them.

Another idea, a person who purposefully makes up false rumors? Just for some variety, especially if you want to play a goody-two-shoes so you don't usually hear comments such as that.

I don't know how hard any of these would be to implement, but I've been very impressed with this mod already, I think it's great work.

Thanks. I'll definitely work to expand the third-person "gossip" comments from NPCs you've never talked to before.

As for the race-based sexual comments, I think it's a good idea, and easy to implement. Right now, all NPCs basically ignore your race in the comments. The only current exception being they won't be shocked by your "beast race" fame (e.g., Argonian) if you are that beast race. And I think Faendal has a custom comment or two if you're any kind of elf. Anyway, it's a good area to expand. To make race-based comments good and consistent and immersive though, I'd need to first come up with some set of sterotypes for the races that would guide the race-based sexual comments.  It's not the sort of thing that's really in existing Skyrim lore, so I'd just have to make it up I guess. (Let me know if you have any thoughts.) Also, I would probably overlay it onto the existing SLSF fame scheme, meaning the race-based comments would still be SLSF fame-driven, just with an additional set of comments for each fame type based on the PC's race.

As for NPCs just talking out loud to other NPCs (and not about the PC in particular), that might be OK in an inn at night or something, but I think it would break immersion if NPCs were just chatting about sex all the time.  Perhaps I can add some more targeted examples. Of course, there is also the mod Sexist Guards which is really misnamed as it adds a lot more general NPC sexual commentary to everyone. I like the mod, but it can get a bit much sometimes (especially when run alongside this mod), but check it out if you want a lot more general NPC sexual-related comments. 

As for someone spreading false rumors, I'll have to think about that one. My poor character that I use to test this mod is so slutty (for science, of course) it would be impossible to defame her.  Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas for somewhat lore-friendly, race-based stereotypes to base racial comments on.

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

I see, without script no chance.

It's more collecting ideas....

The only way I see without scripts would be a comment like:

Is it really true what Lydia is gossiping about you ?

Using Lydia as a source would make sense in Whiterun, but probably wouldn't make sense in other locations. So, I could go that route, but it would likely mean one or two individual "gossip" sources for each location (or perhaps at least the nine hold capitals) multiplied by each fame type. So, a lot of comments. Using the hold housecarl as a source seems useful. If you aren't a Thane in the hold, you (in game) don't know who they are, so it's just an unknown source. If you know them, then they are the perfect source for gossip about you.

Another approach would be to name the source as something more generic that could apply to all cities and some towns, like "the guards," "the priests," "the innkeeper," "the barmaids," "the blacksmith," "the apothecary," "the stable hands," "the Steward," "the Court Wizard," or even "the Jarl." The "carriage drivers" or "the Khajiit caravans" could bring stories from more distant locations. Even "the hunters" could report on catching you with beasts. What do you think about more generic sources? They could cover a lot more locations and comments with a lot less work and condition checks.

Here's a short description of how I understand the races are probably seen. And some examples I thought of.

Nords: seen as (usually true), Brutish, racist, slow, thick skinned. Nords are probably also likely to mock other humans for being weak in any way, in addition to every other race just in general.
"Now there's a fine Nord ass. I mean lass."
"You Nord women have udders like cows. By the Gods.."
"Nord girls.. thick as rocks."
"Have you ever shaved.. anywhere on your body?"
"You smell like an unwashed bear.."

Bretons: Mocked by Nords in particular for being partly elven, half-breeds, for being snooty.. they're the most magically inclined among the 'humans', so are probably distrusted for being mages. In their home land, Bretons seem to keep to themselves and care more about political intrigue among nobility, so they're probably pretty gossipy.

Imperials: Known as caring mostly about business.. and also for being associated with the Empire, so seen as autocratic, government bastards. Imperials have an attitude of bringing 'lesser' races into more civilized society, so they're definitely condescending, just not in an elf kind of way.
"I have a use for your silver tongue, Imperial.."
"How much? You Imperial girls always have a price, yes?"
"Empire slut.. why don't you go service the troops in Solitude?"

Redguard:
Fierce warrior society. Very similar to Nords, just in their own way... As far as I know though, they're not seen as stupid, just proud and independent.. maybe just generic sexist comments that just happen to mention race. IDK

High Elves/Altmer:
The ultimate snooty, contemptuous race.. they look down on absolutely everybody else. They're condescending at Best, murderous and nationalistic at worst. They actually are highly intelligent in general, so likely to have a large vocabulary. Nords straight up hate em, but then so do most people. Good at magic, therefore not trusted by martial races (Nords, Redguard..).
"Altmer bitch.."
"I hear High elf women are totally smooth down there."
"Do you have golden nipples?"
"Why don't you summon a Daedra? No one else would fuck you."

Dark Elves/ Dunmer:
People also distrust them, but not because they look down on others, (although they do), but because they're typically underhanded, seen as sneaky, and kind of evil almost, having many pagan or alternative beliefs. . . Including a culture of slavery, necromancy, assassins... you know the deal.
"That sneaky Dunmer adventurer probably stole those clothes off a corpse.."
"I heard Dunmer women are poison, so you can only use your finger."
"I'd like to see you as an Argonian's slave, Greyskin."
"Do Dark Elves really only take it from behind?"

Wood Elves/Bosmer:
An elf so therefore automatically untrustworthy, but with the addition of being seen as nearly a beast race, what with their strange, nature worshipping, cannibalistic beliefs.. Probably accused of being inappropriate with animals and also beast races for good measure. Dirty.
"Keep your dogs away. That Bosmer wench probably wants to take him into an alley."
"Have you folk figured out how to fuck trees yet?"
"I have some meat for you to choke on, dirty tree elf."
"I heard Bosmer women do it in the mud. That true?"

Orsimer/Orcs:
Seen as brutish, stupid, monstrous. Ugly. They have a very antagonistic nature in general, and don't seem to respect anyone but other orcs, or occasionally other powerful warriors and skilled smiths.. it's pretty much assumed orc men have huge dicks, and sometimes the women are too.
Thought to be sexually aggressive.
"Get away, beast."
"That thing would snap my dick in half."
"Those breasts are probably hard as stone. It's all muscle."
"Some Orc chieftain let his wife out of the keep.."
"She's got a powerful womanly figure.. but the face.."
"Only a horse could satisfy an Orc woman without a husband.. poor thing."

Khajiit:
Thieves, no better than an animal, both disrespected as and lusted over because people think all Khajiit are basically whores. Khajiit women are harassed constantly, people assuming they're always dtf at any moment.
"So, are Khajiit dicks really.. y'know, barbed? Doesn't it hurt?"
"Lift your shirt, cat. I want to see how many breasts you have."
"Get away.. I see you're after my money."
"Reckon' you'd probably rather be naked and free from those clothes.."
"Fuzzy pussy.."
"Cheap sex isn't worth getting fleas."
"I'll give you a gold for a feel, Cat."
"Where's your collar, Beast?"

Argonian:
Argonians are seen as so alien and inhuman that they can't be trusted, seen as self serving. People in general find them disgusting, but some people are intrigued by that. Fucking an Argonian of any form is seen as inherently shameful, tantamount to beastiality. Taboo.
"Ugh.."
"Don't touch me, filthy creature."
"Lizards don't have tits. Those must be fake."
"I think she has teeth down there.."
"You should be grateful if I touch your slimy body."
"I think I'd catch something from you, like a parasite.."
"Show me your long tongue, lizard."
"I wanna see if it's true how smooth Argonians are."

On 9/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, Gristle said:

Thanks for checking. Yes, it should be fine. I was just hesitant to call it compatible with LE without checking. It might take a bit for fame to accumulate enough to get fame comments, but if you want to test the mod just strip down and head to the nearest Inn. Should get plenty of comments.

Just a heads up for anyone creating dialoge.  Now it can be voiced with the generic skyrim voices, a new mod from Nexus:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184  I haven't used it, but I saw the new post and thought it worth passing along.

22 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

For some reason if I put on a helmet, it sees my character as naked.

Looking at old LE posts on SLSF, this is an SLSF bug and there were two suggestions to address this. The one that was reported to work by two posters is to install Devious Devices. Another suggestion was to add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which I believe you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded."

I've never personally seen this bug, but I always have Devious Devices installed, so I'm assuming that's why.

31 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Looking at old LE posts on SLSF, this is an SLSF bug and there were two suggestions to address this. The one that was reported to work by two posters is to install Devious Devices. Another suggestion was to add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which I believe you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded."

I've never personally seen this bug, but I always have Devious Devices installed, so I'm assuming that's why.

That did it, thanks!

12 hours ago, sattyre said:

Just a heads up for anyone creating dialoge.  Now it can be voiced with the generic skyrim voices, a new mod from Nexus:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184  I haven't used it, but I saw the new post and thought it worth passing along.

This looks like an awesome tool! I'm definitely going to check it out. Already downloaded. However, I don't see how I can use it for the 1250 general NPC comments in this mod. Subject to a bunch of condition checks, those can be spoken by any NPC, and with over 50 (?) voice types, it wouldn't be practical to detect the voice type for each speaker and then generate 50 audio versions of each comment.

But, this tool looks ideal for the follower comments in the mod! Serana's voice is available, and Mjoll's voice (Female Nord) is available. And they both sound good! However, I don't think Faendal's voice is available. The demo video shows Faendal when the MaleYoungEager voice is playing, but Google tells me that Faendal is MaleEvenToned, which is a voice not yet supported by the mod. 

Anyway, I'm working on Serana SLSF comments at the moment, and I'm dying to check out adding voiced dialogue for Serana using this tool. 

19 hours ago, nebellious said:

Here's a short description of how I understand the races are probably seen. And some examples I thought of.

Great work! Thanks. The general race stereotypes are very useful. I took a shot at generating my own list of racial stereotypes. Mine was very similar to yours (which I guess is good that we had the same impressions) but yours are much more detailed, which will help a lot to inspire comments. And your comment examples are well thought out and colorful too. I'll probably steal liberally from them if you don't mind, but I would want to adapt them a bit so that they relate to -- and are triggered by -- the SLSF fame categories or the other stuff the mod detects, like nudity, cum and devices.  So, that they remain "fame" comments, but with a racial edge to them to add more spice and variety.  Also, nothing wrong with negative comments, but I like to mix in some positive reactions too, especially since the mod is generally checking the PC's relationship rank with the NPC speaker, and I like to have some positive (or at least less critical) comments for those NPCs that like the PC.   

On 1/10/2021 at 1:58 AM, T-lam said:

You are right again ?

More generic is a good way to make it more realistic.

Comments with evidence, you where caught even on hidden places.

Btw, it works really well now, the comments are in a good ratio popping up.

Glad to hear it's working well. I've caught a couple of typos, but otherwise everything seems pretty solid on my setup. I'll definitely plan on adding a set of "source" comments, but it might take a bit, as I'm right in the middle of coding the Serana comments, which will be the most extensive set yet.

Serana's comments are also more challenging because I'm making them progress to some extent with the Dawnguard main quest. Also, many of her comments will be triggered by combinations of SLSF fame and her or the PC's SLA arousal levels. So, a lot more conditions to deal with, but also a lot of inspiration for new and varied comments.  And, many of her comments will vary based on whether the PC is a vampire or not, so even more conditions.

I'm also very likely to get distracted trying to learn how to make voiced Serana comments with the new SKVA Synth mod on Nexus. I have it set up and generating Serana voice files. It's very good. But getting the tone, pace and emphasis right is very tricky. I'll have to learn a lot more about voice editing.

5 hours ago, T-lam said:

I downloaded it, too, but not installed yet. There is a commercial version of a synthesizer, http://www.vocaloid.com/en/

Is it similar to this ?

It looks similar, but SKVA Synth comes with voice packs already trained for several Skyrim voice types. Some lines sound good with little tweaking. Others are going to require a lot of tweaking to get the tone, pacing and emphasis right. At this point, I have to say I don't know how to edit the voiced lines well enough to use them in this mod. But hopefully, I'll figure out how to edit the lines properly in the future.  Here's a decent example of a Serana voiced line generated by SKVA Synth:

I've read stories about women like you..wav