10 hours ago, T-lam said:

1.3, nice :)

my whorish fame is close to 100 because of lipstick and eyeshadow.

So I should see right away the new comment ?

Yeah, you'll see them. On my test playthrough I first decided to put my "whore" tattoo where it is visible all the time. But walking around with it visible all the time caused Whore fame in the location to shoot up too fast for my liking. So, I ended up putting the "whore" tattoo under my armor.  It becomes visible of course during all the SexLab animations, so I still get a nice increase in Whore fame, it's just a lot more gradual and requires spending a bit more time in a town before your reputation is widely known, which seems a little more realistic to me. 

Of course, I could always turn down the fame increase amounts in the SLSF MCM, but that affects all fame levels, and I think the other levels increase fine at the default. It's just the visible tattoo ones (just Whore for now, but I'll probably do Masochist next) that seem to increase a bit excessively.  Oh well, perhaps someday a prostitution mod author will see fit to increment SLSF whore fame based on actual acts of prostitution.

7 hours ago, chris312 said:

Does this work for male pc  because I've only read about female pc?

Not at present. You can leave it enabled with a male PC but will get no comments -- one of the threshold comment conditions is that the PC Sex=female.

Many of the comments as written just won't work for a male PC. I guess a lot of them would (maybe 60%?) but hundreds would not. Some because of pronouns (her, she); some because of female-specific references (e.g., spreading legs, being bred, carrying a baby, voluptuous breasts); some because of sexuality differences (e.g., SLSF 'Likes Woman' having a different meaning with a male PC); some because of anatomy (e.g., safer to assume women are on receiving/submissive end of SL anal activity), and some because of Skyrim cultural issues (e.g., Sisters of Dibella). Also, some of the comment conditions reflect some Skyrim patriarchy/misogyny (e.g., male NPCs are more likely to look favorably on female PC whores than female NPCs).  

I think for a male PC it would actually be easier to start from scratch and create an entirely new set of comments and conditions. Perhaps when I run out of female PC fame ideas I'll take a look at it, but it's a big project.

On 11/22/2020 at 1:06 PM, Gristle said:

It depends on whether you are doing something that would increase SLSF fame in one of the 24 locations where SLSF fame is tracked AND there are NPCs nearby.  If your PC is doing something that would continuously add to SLSF fame (like being naked in town with NPCs nearby), I would say real time about once a minute. That's about how often I see the "You gained some fame" message pop up in the top left corner when naked in town.

The SLSF MCM does have some controls on how often SLSF checks fame status and how often SLSF permits comments, but you should be good with the defaults. Nothing to turn on in the SLSF MCM that I'm aware of to start adding to SLSF fame. 

I rely on the Magic Effects screen a lot to double-check status of the non-SexLab triggers. In other words, you can check there if SLSF is reading that your PC is naked, has visible devices, has visible tattoos, etc. That's useful sometimes in figuring out why SLSF is triggering or not triggering certain things.

I found out what the issue was, there was a tick. That I hadn't noticed. Afterward, I read the tooltip and saw it would block the popups. Or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

So, question for anyone interested. I believe I've learned enough about Papyrus fragments to trigger some simple vanilla events based on SLSF fame. (I haven't figured out how to trigger SexLab events yet.) So, I thought I would include in the next version of SLSF Fame Comments a feature where if your SLSF (slut?) fame gets very high (80?) in any of the nine hold capitals you'll get a warning letter from the Jarl, and then if your SLSF fame in the city/town increases even more (90-100?) then you'll get a bounty in the location big enough to trigger the vanilla arrest scene when encountering a local guard (which would also trigger Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) for extra fun if you have that running).

Of course, I'd like this to be a fun bit of immersion to make your SLSF fame more meaningful, and not something that's going to screw with people's game play (since I don't have an MCM and thus can't let people easily disable the feature). For this reason, I'm currently thinking it would run only once ever in each hold, and I'd set the bounty big enough to trigger arrest, but not so big a Thane couldn't evade it. It would be nice if it wasn't once and done in each hold, but it would get annoying to run up a big bounty every time you enter a city where you have high SLSF fame levels. Anyone think a one-time 1500-2000 bounty at SLSF slut fame level 90-100 is too disruptive for a function you can't turn off?

I'm thinking SLSF slut fame would be the most relevant to trigger the Jarl warning, but perhaps some Jarls might get more upset by SLSF fame like beastiality, or maybe they have stronger reactions to public nudity, lesbians or sodomy, or sex with Argonians or whatever, just to mix it up a bit. 

I'd love to have some scenarios where certain Jarls might react positively to certain SLSF fame, but since "positively" likely means SexLab events, that will have to wait until I figure that out, unless someone has other "positive" ideas. 

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on the above, please let me know.

15 hours ago, blahity said:

Love the mod! So when is Serana going to be added? :P

Thanks! Actually, Serana is the next follower on my list, as she's pretty much my favorite follower. Not the easiest, because she has such a distinctive personality, but I think I can manage a set of comments in character. A set of comments for her as a regular follower after the DG quest is complete would be the easiest. Comments during the DG quest would be much harder, as I'd have to check her quest stages since she starts super, super reserved and then gradually opens up. (Otherwise, a lot of comments would just land wrong.) I'm not sure if that's worth it or not. It would certainly be easier to keep her comments "in character" after the DG quest is complete. 

4 hours ago, axz2 said:

When you do Serana would it be compatible with Serana Dialogue Add-On Serana Dialogue Edit and/or appearance changers for Serana?

Yes. It will work fine alongside such mods. But sadly it will be unvoiced like all the other SLSF Fame Comments. I don't have the skills to try to cut and splice her existing voiced dialog into new dialogue. Plus, that would limit the vocabulary. Personally, I don't mind the unvoiced comments. It seems to work fine with Mjoll and Faendal - that is, getting a mix of voiced and unvoiced comments from the same actor. But I know some folks don't like unvoiced dialogue.

I see that the Mod now supports POP which is neat but does it exist for Special Edition yet ? Can´t find it really. I heard some stuff about porting but I´m not sure if that works with this POP really

Well, this mod supports POP in the sense that it can place a hold bounty on a character (1500-2000 gold), and then POP can start an arrest scene based on that bounty. So, there's no actual integration but the bounty can make a nice hand off to POP, assuming you have POP configured for that bounty amount to be a minor or major crime. As for POP SE, the search function seems to be down on LL at the moment, or I would look for a link to the SE conversion that I found a while back. In any case, I'm using the attached file. It's not perfect - it seems to hang up sometimes if a follower comes along - but it works pretty well. Just be prepared to reload your last save if you get stuck.  

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched SE v4.44.7z

On 12/9/2020 at 6:12 PM, Gristle said:

So, question for anyone interested. I believe I've learned enough about Papyrus fragments to trigger some simple vanilla events based on SLSF fame. (I haven't figured out how to trigger SexLab events yet.) So, I thought I would include in the next version of SLSF Fame Comments a feature where if your SLSF (slut?) fame gets very high (80?) in any of the nine hold capitals you'll get a warning letter from the Jarl, and then if your SLSF fame in the city/town increases even more (90-100?) then you'll get a bounty in the location big enough to trigger the vanilla arrest scene when encountering a local guard (which would also trigger Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) for extra fun if you have that running).

Of course, I'd like this to be a fun bit of immersion to make your SLSF fame more meaningful, and not something that's going to screw with people's game play (since I don't have an MCM and thus can't let people easily disable the feature). For this reason, I'm currently thinking it would run only once ever in each hold, and I'd set the bounty big enough to trigger arrest, but not so big a Thane couldn't evade it. It would be nice if it wasn't once and done in each hold, but it would get annoying to run up a big bounty every time you enter a city where you have high SLSF fame levels. Anyone think a one-time 1500-2000 bounty at SLSF slut fame level 90-100 is too disruptive for a function you can't turn off?

I'm thinking SLSF slut fame would be the most relevant to trigger the Jarl warning, but perhaps some Jarls might get more upset by SLSF fame like beastiality, or maybe they have stronger reactions to public nudity, lesbians or sodomy, or sex with Argonians or whatever, just to mix it up a bit. 

I'd love to have some scenarios where certain Jarls might react positively to certain SLSF fame, but since "positively" likely means SexLab events, that will have to wait until I figure that out, unless someone has other "positive" ideas. 

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on the above, please let me know.

This intrigues me greatly.  I really enjoy this mod.  Adds a little flavor to my PCs slutdom that is a lot of fun.

8 hours ago, Astarte29 said:

This intrigues me greatly.  I really enjoy this mod.  Adds a little flavor to my PCs slutdom that is a lot of fun.

Glad you like it. For me, it does seem to help integrate the SexLab mods into the Skyrim environment. As for the Jarl warnings and bounties in each hold capital, those are now active under version 2.0.  If you want to know the details, spoilers are below:

Spoiler

Whiterun Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] 
Bounty: [SLUT>=99]

Whiterun Khajiit Fame
Warning: [KHAJ >=20] 
Bounty: [KHAJ>=30]

Dawnstar Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=60]
Bounty: [SLUT>=70]

Falkreath Lesbian Fame
Warning: [LESB >=25]
Bounty: [LESB>=35]

Falkreath Beastiality Fame
Warning: [BEAST >=25] 
Bounty: [BEAST >=35]

Markarth Exhibitionist Fame
Warning: [Naked] and [EXH >=75]
Bounty: [Naked] and [EXH>=90]

Morthal Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=50]
Bounty: [SLUT>=60]

Riften Beastiality Fame

Solitude Public Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] and [EXH >=80]
Bounty: [SLUT>=90 and [EXH >=90] and [Naked]

Windhelm Argonian Fame
Warning: [ARG >= 20]
Bounty:  [ARG >= 30]

Winterhold Anal Fame
Warning: [ANAL >= 35] 
Bounty: [ANAL >= 45]

Also, in the meantime, I've learned that starting SexLab animations from dialogue is very simple. But, I don't know enough to do interactive dialog. So, at this point I can easily trigger a SexLab animation with any dialog line, but it would essentially be forced, as I don't know how to make an NPC provide the player with any kind of choice. Which is all fine and good, and could easily make sense with certain extreme fame, slut fame for example, but I'm hesitant to build it in without an MCM that would let players disable it. Some might not like it. And, I don't know how to build an MCM. But... perhaps if I limit it to just extreme cases, e.g., slut fame 100, and then tie to special dialog that has a reduced change of occurring, folks wouldn't find it too intrusive. Or, perhaps I could limit such events to just certain locations, e.g., taverns, barracks, so at least you'd have a chance to avoid such attacks. Or, perhaps tie it to the SLSF Jarl fame warnings, so at least you'd know when such events might occur?

Possible SexLab fame ideas (with extreme fame levels of each):

•    Lesbian fame – Perhaps one or two designed female NPCs in each town might take advantage of you
•    Exhibitionist fame – Maybe you get stripped from time to time when you are clothed
•    Oral fame – Forced SexLab oral activity, perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Anal fame – Forced SexLab anal activity , perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Slut fame – Forced SexLab activity, perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Submissive fame – Forced SexLab activity as victim, perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Orc fame – Orcs might rape you?
•    Argonian fame – Argonians might rape you?
•    Khajiit fame – Khajiit might rape you?
•    Bestiality fame – Maybe you might be invited by designated NPCs to have sex with a pet? (this would have to include some quest elements)
•    Skooma fame – Maybe Skooma is forced on you, with forced SexLab activity, but only in a tavern?
•    Whore fame – Maybe a SexLab encounter but they pay you?
•    Masochist fame – Forced aggressive SexLab activity?

16 hours ago, Gristle said:

Glad you like it. For me, it does seem to help integrate the SexLab mods into the Skyrim environment. As for the Jarl warnings and bounties in each hold capital, those are now active under version 2.0.  If you want to know the details, spoilers are below:

Reveal hidden contents

Whiterun Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] 
Bounty: [SLUT>=99]

Whiterun Khajiit Fame
Warning: [KHAJ >=20] 
Bounty: [KHAJ>=30]

Dawnstar Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=60]
Bounty: [SLUT>=70]

Falkreath Lesbian Fame
Warning: [LESB >=25]
Bounty: [LESB>=35]

Falkreath Beastiality Fame

Markarth Exhibitionist Fame
Warning: [Naked] and [EXH >=75]
Bounty: [Naked] and [EXH>=90]

Morthal Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=50]
Bounty: [SLUT>=60]

Riften Beastiality Fame

Solitude Public Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] and [EXH >=80]
Bounty: [SLUT>=90 and [EXH >=90] and [Naked]

Windhelm Argonian Fame
Warning: [ARG >= 20]
Bounty:  [ARG >= 30]

Winterhold Anal Fame
Warning: [ANAL >= 35] 
Bounty: [ANAL >= 45]

Also, in the meantime, I've learned that starting SexLab animations from dialogue is very simple. But, I don't know enough to do interactive dialog. So, at this point I can easily trigger a SexLab animation with any dialog line, but it would essentially be forced, as I don't know how to make an NPC provide the player with any kind of choice. Which is all fine and good, and could easily make sense with certain extreme fame, slut fame for example, but I'm hesitant to build it in without an MCM that would let players disable it. Some might not like it. And, I don't know how to build an MCM. But... perhaps if I limit it to just extreme cases, e.g., slut fame 100, and then tie to special dialog that has a reduced change of occurring, folks wouldn't find it too intrusive. Or, perhaps I could limit such events to just certain locations, e.g., taverns, barracks, so at least you'd have a chance to avoid such attacks. Or, perhaps tie it to the SLSF Jarl fame warnings, so at least you'd know when such events might occur?

Possible SexLab fame ideas (with extreme fame levels of each):

•    Lesbian fame – Perhaps one or two designed female NPCs in each town might take advantage of you
•    Exhibitionist fame – Maybe you get stripped from time to time when you are clothed
•    Oral fame – Forced SexLab oral activity, perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Anal fame – Forced SexLab anal activity , perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Slut fame – Forced SexLab activity, perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Submissive fame – Forced SexLab activity as victim, perhaps only in certain locations?
•    Orc fame – Orcs might rape you?
•    Argonian fame – Argonians might rape you?
•    Khajiit fame – Khajiit might rape you?
•    Bestiality fame – Maybe you might be invited by designated NPCs to have sex with a pet? (this would have to include some quest elements)
•    Skooma fame – Maybe Skooma is forced on you, with forced SexLab activity, but only in a tavern?
•    Whore fame – Maybe a SexLab encounter but they pay you?
•    Masochist fame – Forced aggressive SexLab activity?

I like some actions based on fame. If you want I can help with it a little also some comments can lead to others mods like mme or slaverun

I'm staying with the previous version for now - I'm using this mod for the comments.  Warnings, bounties, and the potential ideas presented for the mod really seems like what should be a separate mod - like a Fame Side Effects kind of mod - where physical actions based on your sexual fame take place.

Any chance to disable certain things.  Like the previous comment about warnings and bounties, or perhaps different types of fame for those who don't want them.  For example if you were rapped by a band of bandits out in the wilderness that doesn't mean that your submissive and it probably isn't something that would even be well known for you to be famous for it.

12 hours ago, Koozie said:

I like some actions based on fame. If you want I can help with it a little also some comments can lead to others mods like mme or slaverun

Thanks! That would be great. This is my first mod and my programming skills are very minimal. (Before version 2.0, this mod had no scripts at all, and now has only a few Papyrus fragments attached to dialogue.) However, based on the comments which follow yours, I wonder if "SLSF Fame Effects" (or something like that) shouldn't be a separate mod from SLSF Fame Comments. I had always wanted to add 'Fame Effects' and I know some people want them, but others don't. I had always thought an MCM which allows you to disable the 'Fame Effects' would solve the problem (though I don't yet know how to create one). But, they could of course also be separate mods.

Let me know what you think about combining them or splitting them up. I do think combining them would be fine with an MCM, but splitting them up might more easily allow me to work on expanding the Fame Comments while you are working on the Fame Effects, if you would like to do so. Either way, I'm happy to help in any way I can.  I'm just worried a bit about workflow on a combined mod. For example, I'm working right now on a set of 800 SLSF fame comments for Serana that fit her personality and progress in attraction as you develop a closer relation with her during and on completion of the Dawnguard main quest.  I'll do this in stages with a lot of iterative writing and testing, and I'll probably burn though at least a dozen working versions before I'm done.  

Anyway let me know your thoughts. Feel free to message directly, though I think some here would probably also be interested in this topic, especially at a high level.

13 hours ago, Daikomyo said:

I'm staying with the previous version for now - I'm using this mod for the comments.  Warnings, bounties, and the potential ideas presented for the mod really seems like what should be a separate mod - like a Fame Side Effects kind of mod - where physical actions based on your sexual fame take place.

Fair point. I was concerned that some wouldn't like the effects, so I left version 1.3 on the download page so people can choose a completely script-free (and effects-free) version.

The effects are currently pretty minimal, but I get it that some people may want nothing more than the comments, plus I would like to expand the effects in the future. Also, not that I know how to create an MCM yet, but wouldn't an MCM that allowed you to disable the "fame effects" solve the problem, or is there some other reason you would prefer "SLSF Fame Effects" or whatever be a separate mod?  

11 hours ago, axz2 said:

Any chance to disable certain things.  Like the previous comment about warnings and bounties, or perhaps different types of fame for those who don't want them.  For example if you were rapped by a band of bandits out in the wilderness that doesn't mean that your submissive and it probably isn't something that would even be well known for you to be famous for it.

It's a good suggestion. Perhaps Koozie can help me put together an MCM. In the meantime, all I can think to do is offer one version with effects (currently just the warnings and bounties) and one version with no effects.

As for disabling individual fame comment categories (e.g., Submissive fame), that would certainly be possible with an MCM, though again I need to learn more to do it.  If you could, what categories would you turn off?  The example you give, however, wouldn't happen, because SLSF fame is only increased in one of the 24 locations tracked by the mod. So, no one will ever know about your wilderness encounters.

11 hours ago, T-lam said:

Yeah, like SLF comments expansion or plus.

See discussion above. Any comment on whether 'fame effects' should be broken off into a separate mod? Versus just MCM disabled/enabled?

11 hours ago, fiewiel said:

Is it possible to disable the bounty part? (a ini file would be perfect, or an additional file which overwrites if I want more options, something like this)

For now, I would just use version 1.3 (still on the download page) if you don't want to have the Jarl warnings and bounties. The only other thing you'll miss in 2.0 is the SLSF Masochist comments, but those won't trigger anyway unless you've got SlaveTats and you've configured SLSF to work with SlaveTats and generate these comments.

Longer term plan would be to add an MCM to disable fame effects, or put them in separate mod.

Just curious though: What is your concern with the Jarl warnings and bounties?  Do you think its too disruptive of game play? Bounties too high? Or do you just not want to have any fame effects at all (other than comments)? 

I completely understand if you just want comments only. I'm just a bit surprised at the comments on warnings and bounties as they seem pretty minimally intrusive to me, while providing some immersive consequences to extreme SLSF fame. I've been playtesting a character with this mod from level 1 to 36 as a total slut (you know, for science), and I only ended up with (one-time) warnings and bounties in Solitude, Whiterun and Markarth. And, that's only because my PC is a Dibella worshipper who runs around naked most of the time. If it wasn't for that, I would have only had the bounty in Whiterun, where I could have cleared it with Thane status.  Anyway, the goal is certainly to allow a choice for this.