On 11/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, Gristle said:

I agree there's no need to apply real life religious connotations, but the goal of this mod is to have NPCs react in at least somewhat of an expected or logical manner (with respect to in-game values) to nudity, public sex, etc. So, I think it's reasonable to ask if priests shouldn't respond differently than some random beggar on the street. So far, with respect to priests, that is implemented in this mod only a minimal way: 1) priests in general won't say the harshest comments, though they will certainly make negative comments, and 2) Dibellan priestesses have their own set of comments that are much more tolerant (or even admiring) of nudity and lesbian activity. Though even Dibellan priestesses will admonish against slutty behavior. 

As for priests of Kynareth specifically, I'm not seeing the connection. According to the lore, she's the goddess of the heavens, the winds, the elements, and the unseen spirits of the air. She is a patron of sailors and travelers, and is often invoked for auspicious stars at birth and for good fortune in daily life. I'm not seeing anything that would require priests of Kynareth to have any stronger negative reactions to nudity, public sex, etc. If we're going back in the lore, there's a Kynareth quote to "use nature's gifts wisely."  So, I suppose priests of Kynareth might look down on slutty behavior.  It would probably be priests of Julianos who are most critical, as they are big on observing the law, assuming public nudity, public sex, adultery, bestiality, etc. are illegal. Priests of Mara would probably be critical as well, especially against adultery, as that goes against preserving the peace of the home and family.

In any event, I just didn't see enough of a reason to write custom comments for priests of Kynareth or Mara.  I could, but they wouldn't be that different than what priests say now, and I'd rather spend time right now finishing up a custom 600 comment set for Mjoll as a follower. After that, I want to double the number of general NPC SLSF fame comments for more variety.  

Vigilants of Stendar makes more sense with pissed off behavior.  They run around threatening people for cavorting with daedra.  I've often thought a more apropos use of Devious Devices would be something surrounding Vigilants repressing the Dragonborn over their behavior.  I'm not a fan of the scene (bondage), but it is an odd vacuum of sorts considering the mods hosted here.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:21 PM, T-lam said:

May I ask what armor you used in 1st picture ?

The outfit (not armor) is called Whore Jewelry and is found in Dibella Sisterhood Sisters, which is a companion mod that adds outfits for the sisters of Dibella in the Dibella Sisterhood quest based on their state of corruption or purity, which in turn is based on your choices in the Dibella Sisterhood quest.  Also, there is also a version of this outfit on Nexus.

The Dibella Sisterhood mods for SE are here: 

The Nexus outfit is here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18452/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D18452&pUp=1

On 11/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, 4nk8r said:

Vigilants of Stendar makes more sense with pissed off behavior.  They run around threatening people for cavorting with daedra.  I've often thought a more apropos use of Devious Devices would be something surrounding Vigilants repressing the Dragonborn over their behavior.  I'm not a fan of the scene (bondage), but it is an odd vacuum of sorts considering the mods hosted here.

The issue with Vigilants is that they are always encountered (I think) outside of the 24 settled areas where SLSF fame is tracked.  Which means the SLSF mod won't return an SLSF fame value that I can use to condition their comments in the locations where Vigilants are encountered, which means that Vigilants are essentially completely unaware of the PC's SLSF fame.  Currently, they are in the set of NPCs that can deliver "wilderness" comments in locations away from towns, but those are all based on nudity, devices, etc. and (by necessity) not on SLSF fame. In fact, I put Vigilants in the set of NPCs that deliver more kind/helpful wilderness comments, and not in the set of NPCs that deliver more cruel/threatening wilderness comments, As worshippers of the God of Mercy, I thought they would assume a naked or tied woman in the wild was someone in need of assistance.

13 hours ago, Gristle said:

The issue with Vigilants is that they are always encountered (I think) outside of the 24 settled areas where SLSF fame is tracked.  Which means the SLSF mod won't return an SLSF fame value that I can use to condition their comments in the locations where Vigilants are encountered, which means that Vigilants are essentially completely unaware of the PC's SLSF fame.  Currently, they are in the set of NPCs that can deliver "wilderness" comments in locations away from towns, but those are all based on nudity, devices, etc. and (by necessity) not on SLSF fame. In fact, I put Vigilants in the set of NPCs that deliver more kind/helpful wilderness comments, and not in the set of NPCs that deliver more cruel/threatening wilderness comments, As worshippers of the God of Mercy, I thought they would assume a naked or tied woman in the wild was someone in need of assistance.

I agree the bondage/naked assumption would imply someone in need.  The tone of their spoken dialog is mostly threatening...at least from my perspective, and even when read without the benefit of hearing it spoken I would still take the words as threats.

"Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."

"Stendarr's Mercy be upon you, for the Vigil has none to spare."

"The Mercy of Stendarr does not extend to Daedra worshippers."

"The Vigil will be watching you."

I've encountered them in the unwalled town areas like Riverwood, so I'd expect some regional fame would work while within those areas.  Considering they wander through all those unwalled areas in some kind of patrol, they should be picking up on rumors of the PC's actions from those areas they travel through via the "fame contage" mechanic of SLSF...at least in theory.  I've not delved very far into those settings, but it seems the intent for rumors to spread over time.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:54 PM, 4nk8r said:

I've encountered them in the unwalled town areas like Riverwood, so I'd expect some regional fame would work while within those areas.  Considering they wander through all those unwalled areas in some kind of patrol, they should be picking up on rumors of the PC's actions from those areas they travel through via the "fame contage" mechanic of SLSF...at least in theory.  I've not delved very far into those settings, but it seems the intent for rumors to spread over time.

I agree that Vigilants come off pretty threatening, and if they appear in towns or even villages I could give them appropriately hostile SLSF fame comments.

A big issue I have with the SLSF framework is that one of its conveniences is actually a limitation. The convenience is that there's not a separate global variable for each town for each fame type. Instead, there's a global variable for each fame type and when you test it it returns the fame level for the PC in the PC's current location, but it only returns a fame level if the PC is in one of the 24 locations where fame is tracked by the mod. There's no way to test an SLSF fame level in a different location.  The "contage" (i.e., fame spread) mechanic works fine, but fame will only spread to the other 24 locations.  So, if the PC is standing anywhere outside those 24 locations and I check for SLSF fame in any fame category I get nothing. I can't for example, detect that the PC is having a wilderness/road encounter in the Rift and check the SLSF fame level in nearby Riften. The SLSF framework just won't give you data on a location that the PC is not at. So, unfortunately, all NPCs forget your fame when they leave town and can then remember it in the next town.

Outside of towns, all I've got to work with to adjust comments on the NPC side are things like NPC faction, NPC sex, NPC age (voice type), NPC relationship rank, and whether the NPC has talked to the PC before. And of course on the PC side I can detect nudity, devices and SL activity.

A workaround could be, to store the latest fame and have it valid if checked fame is not > 0, like in wilderness the returned value is 0.

Then the stored value remains valid. In a city the checked value is > 0 and this becomes the new stored value.

Should also be pretty close for each region.

9 hours ago, Gristle said:

I agree that Vigilants come off pretty threatening, and if they appear in towns or even villages I could give them appropriately hostile SLSF fame comments.

A big issue I have with the SLSF framework is that one of its conveniences is actually a limitation. The convenience is that there's not a separate global variable for each town for each fame type. Instead, there's a global variable for each fame type and when you test it it returns the fame level for the PC in the PC's current location, but it only returns a fame level if the PC is in one of the 24 locations where fame is tracked by the mod. There's no way to test an SLSF fame level in a different location.  The "contage" (i.e., fame spread) mechanic works fine, but fame will only spread to the other 24 locations.  So, if the PC is standing anywhere outside those 24 locations and I check for SLSF fame in any fame category I get nothing. I can't for example, detect that the PC is having a wilderness/road encounter in the Rift and check the SLSF fame level in nearly Riften. The SLSF framework just won't give you data on a location that the PC is not at. So, unfortunately, all NPCs forget your fame when they leave town and can then remember it in the next town.

Outside of towns, all I've got to work with to adjust comments on the NPC side are things like NPC faction, NPC sex, NPC age (voice type), NPC relationship rank, and whether the NPC has talked to the PC before. And of course on the PC side I can detect nudity, devices and SL activity.

The Fame View section of the MCM has some view to the values for other areas related to both NPC and PC.  Seems like there could be a way to tap into that to find the info?

On 11/19/2020 at 5:52 PM, T-lam said:

A workaround could be, to store the latest fame and have it valid if checked fame is not > 0, like in wilderness the returned value is 0.

Then the stored value remains valid. In a city the checked value is > 0 and this becomes the new stored value.

Should also be pretty close for each region.

That makes sense, but I think it would be better to use the fame of the closest city. For example, if you were in Whiterun Hold you would check the fame at Whiterun. Normally, it would be the same as the latest fame, but if you fast traveled across the map it would be different.  

But... the bigger issue is that I don't know anything about scripts or Papyrus, and I'd have to learn in order to access this data. It's there in the SLSF mod, but I can't get at it without writing scripts. I'm going to try to learn that, but it seems pretty daunting. I'll give it a try. 

18 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The Fame View section of the MCM has some view to the values for other areas related to both NPC and PC.  Seems like there could be a way to tap into that to find the info?

Yes. The data is there stored by SLSF in variables, but there's not a global variable set up for each location/fame type combination that I can pull the data from easily in a comment condition statement. Which means I have to write a script to access the data, which at this point I don't know how to do. I'm a beginning modder who has no idea how to write scripts.

I just tried to use one of the SLSF "Empty Location" slots that are designed to allow you to track temporary fame in a location. You can set the fame to last 30 days, which I thought might be enough. But when I ran to the wilderness outside of Whiterun, and tried to assign an Empty Location slot to the location, the mod returned an error message that said "Can't start tracking in this location, the location is None."  So, the good news is it appears you could use this SLSF feature to add SLSF fame tracking to a new location, e.g., a rebuilt Helgen or some other location added by a mod. But, the bad news is you can't assign SLSF fame tracking to wilderness. 

So, that means I'll have to learn scripts to address fame-based comments outside of settled areas. I'm going to see what I can learn. Of course, if I learn something about scripts, I could make the mod a lot better. I could actually trigger actions based on fame levels, and I could detect SL activity categories, as opposed to just detecting that there is some SL activity, which is all I can do now.

As for the wilderness mechanism, the most simple option would be to just use the fame level of the capital of the hold that you are in, even if you are in the wilderness or other untracked location. 

Well, apparently I'm an idiot. I've been running SLSF for months and set up this comment mod and yet I failed until today to install one of the SLSF requirements: UI Extensions.  Somehow I overlooked it. In any case, the SlaveTats customization won't work without it. Took me months to figure that out. 

Anyway, this means SLSF Whore comments are coming, as I'm finally able to accrue Whore fame and thus test Whore comments.  SLSF can track Whore fame but SLSF doesn't itself increment it (external prostitution mods could, but none of them do). But there's one exception: The SlaveTats integration. SLSF can be configured to allow a visible SlaveTats tattoo in a selected SlaveTats category in a selected body location to increment a selected SLSF fame category. So, you can at least use a visible whore-themed tattoo to accrue Whore fame. 

If anyone wants to check this out in anticipation of SLSF Whore comments, here's the basic instructions:

Go to SLSF MCM>Base Settings and make sure "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is checked. While you're there, note what the "Config Key" is. (Default is 'down arrow' I think.)

Then, exit the MCM back into the game and hit 'down arrow' or whatever your Config Key is and a radial menu will pop up.

Select "ST Specific Gain" off the radial menu and then select "[OK]" at the next instruction screen (if it appears).

Then, select an empty slot on the list that appears and set as follows:

• Fame Category: [enter the category name as it appears in the SlaveTats MCM, e.g., "Whore Advertising" or "Slutty"]
  • Body Location: [pick Body, Head, etc. as desired]
  • Fame Increased: [pick PC.Whore]
  • Fame Cap From This: [I would leave at 100, since there's currently no other way to accrue Whore fame]

Then ESC to exit.

Seems to work fine. My test PC whored about a bit with a visible WHORE tattoo one night and SLSF Whore fame went up from 0 to 13 in the town.  Seems like a good progression. 

WhoreTattoo.png

I'm having a slight problem. I get messages about fame increase and yet it does not increase thus I don't get any comments. Upon loading a save I get this.

enb2020_11_22_16_12_58.jpg.f7174975f0d0647b3051ab53f6f6a637.jpg

If I do what it asks and reset all papyrus storages mod works fine I get fame increase and comments but it breaks nearly everything related to Flower Girls. Majority of the scenes don't play. I have secret lives of skyrim npc's 2.0 and none of those scenes trigger.

Created a new game and didn't reset papyrus storages and everything works fine except for this mod. Reinstalling papyrus doesnt help.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:11 AM, Gristle said:
  • Fame Category: [enter the category name as it appears in the SlaveTats MCM, e.g., "Whore Advertising" or "Slutty"]
  • Body Location: [pick Body, Head, etc. as desired]
  • Fame Increased: [pick PC.Whore]
  • Fame Cap From This: [I would leave at 100, since there's currently no other way to accrue Whore fame]

It should work with every tattoo.

As I use yps I will test e.g. "jadegreen eyeshadow" if it raises fame. Would be more immersion for my opinion :)

On 11/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Question how often does the fame gain popup? The reason I play is, when I loaded a new save with this mod, for the first minute, I was gaining fame in the location. When I exited, I haven't gain any fame :(. Is there I haven't turned on in the MCM?

It depends on whether you are doing something that would increase SLSF fame in one of the 24 locations where SLSF fame is tracked AND there are NPCs nearby.  If your PC is doing something that would continuously add to SLSF fame (like being naked in town with NPCs nearby), I would say real time about once a minute. That's about how often I see the "You gained some fame" message pop up in the top left corner when naked in town.

The SLSF MCM does have some controls on how often SLSF checks fame status and how often SLSF permits comments, but you should be good with the defaults. Nothing to turn on in the SLSF MCM that I'm aware of to start adding to SLSF fame. 

I rely on the Magic Effects screen a lot to double-check status of the non-SexLab triggers. In other words, you can check there if SLSF is reading that your PC is naked, has visible devices, has visible tattoos, etc. That's useful sometimes in figuring out why SLSF is triggering or not triggering certain things.

3 hours ago, Vartotojas said:

I'm having a slight problem. I get messages about fame increase and yet it does not increase thus I don't get any comments. Upon loading a save I get this.

[DELETED PHOTO]

If I do what it asks and reset all papyrus storages mod works fine I get fame increase and comments but it breaks nearly everything related to Flower Girls. Majority of the scenes don't play. I have secret lives of skyrim npc's 2.0 and none of those scenes trigger.

Created a new game and didn't reset papyrus storages and everything works fine except for this mod. Reinstalling papyrus doesnt help.

I'm afraid I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the SLSF framework mod and don't know what the problem is. T-Lam responded to a similar issue someone was having with the following advice, if that's helpful:

• you need to reset/rebuild SLSF Json.
  • it is part of the SLSF MCM. 
  • save is not the same as last SLSF settings expect.

Otherwise, I can only report that I've been using SLSF and Amorous Adventures/Flower Girls together for months, and everything is working fine. I've never tried Secret Lives of Skyrim NPCs 2.0. Perhaps you can disable that just as a test?  

2 hours ago, T-lam said:

It should work with every tattoo.

As I use yps I will test e.g. "jadegreen eyeshadow" if it raises fame. Would be more immersion for my opinion :)

Yes. It's a pretty interesting integration with SlaveTats. I'm thinking of trying it out with Masochist tattoos next and configuring it to accrue SLSF Masochist fame from that tattoo category. That could lead to an interesting set of comments.

I did run into one tattoo issue, however. I have some tattoos that I would like to display (for fame purposes) that are visible on my PC even when wearing my usual armor. However, because I'm wearing armor in the main body slot, SLSF is reading these 'body' tattoos as "Not Visible" per the Magic Effects screen. Thus, no SLSF fame increase from them, even though they are visible in game. I tried to set my armor as "naked" using SexLab Aroused, but for some reason it's not working, and my PC is not being read as Naked on the Magic Effects screen, and thus the tattoos remain Not Visible. Hmm, maybe it will read as naked if I test the armor body slot directly. I'll give it a try. 

20 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm afraid I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the SLSF framework mod and don't know what the problem is. T-Lam responded to a similar issue someone was having with the following advice, if that's helpful:

• you need to reset/rebuild SLSF Json.
  • it is part of the SLSF MCM. 
  • save is not the same as last SLSF settings expect.

Otherwise, I can only report that I've been using SLSF and Amorous Adventures/Flower Girls together for months, and everything is working fine. I've never tried Secret Lives of Skyrim NPCs 2.0. Perhaps you can disable that just as a test?  

Saw that post some time ago. Pretty sure there is no reset SLSF json option and if there is then it must be called something else entirely. Also Secret lives of skyrim npcs 2.0 (unninstalling it has no effect) has a dependencie which is sex scene framework and if I had to guess then SLSF and SSF don't work together well. Seems I can't use this mod as well as SLSF what a shame :(

8 hours ago, Vartotojas said:

Saw that post some time ago. Pretty sure there is no reset SLSF json option and if there is then it must be called something else entirely. Also Secret lives of skyrim npcs 2.0 (unninstalling it has no effect) has a dependencie which is sex scene framework and if I had to guess then SLSF and SSF don't work together well. Seems I can't use this mod as well as SLSF what a shame :(

It sounds to me like you may have moved to a spot on the  world map that isn't already set up.

Go to the Config tab in the MCM menu, and there's an option to add a custom location.  try that and see what turns up.

?it works !

this arrow down thing with wheel. Made an entry YPSfashion for PC.Whore for body/face.

As soon as I apply lipstick or eyeshadowe whore fame wents up.

btw, it took a while until suddenly a popup appeared messaging fame will increase due to the settings.

To check fame, one needs to select the proper region, too. selfexplaining, but I forgot to do so and was wondering, no increase.

15 hours ago, Astarte29 said:

It sounds to me like you may have moved to a spot on the  world map that isn't already set up.

Go to the Config tab in the MCM menu, and there's an option to add a custom location.  try that and see what turns up.

I start with Live another life after which I choose Whiterun breezehome. And I did check location #6 Whiterun. I'm still pretty sure both frameworks don't work so well together. I guess I could unninstall sex scene framework and disable all other mods that rely on it just to see if this one works without it. Btw SLSF is 10th in my load order  which is super high, only 5 mods are higher than it

Edit: disabled ssf and other mods and still get that warning. Resetting papyrus storages just messed with SSF and it wasn't the cause. Some other mod using papyrus must be at fault...

On 11/25/2020 at 6:47 AM, JCPunch94 said:

I know it might not belong here but does anyone know how to get soulgem oven 4s current build to with SLSF

Any chance it is being detected by SLSF? Does the SLSF MCM show it as enabled as "Soulgem Oven"? If so, it might work. If not, the Soulgem Oven author would have to make SLSF either a soft or hard dependency and pass data to SLSF. The SLSF author is not active, but has left a lot of documentation as to how other mods can pass data to SLSF, either as a soft or hard dependency.

On a possibly related note, the SLSF MCM has a detection entry for "Estrus Chaurus" but it appears to detect "Estrus Chaurus+" just fine. That also provides a pregnancy feature, though unfortunately Estrus Chaurus+ doesn't work well with CBBE, which has no belly node.

I would love to try this , as I like Mods that bring more interaction between NPC and player character , but often I do not install this Mods with Dependencies , cause of load limits , for Sexlab or more Adult content this is a must have but if you take in consideration that mods that bring content to sexlab or addons all have hard dependencies in the end you could not install other mods that also bring an extra play to the game.. Some Mods even have 3 or 4 dependencies , this means to install one Mod you have to install 4 in total and that means 4 Esp files just to make one mod work , most of the times dependencies are useless to the way we want the game , but needed just for that one Mod you want to include..

Never wanted Sexlab Fame on its own , and now I am on this same dilemma if I install it cause I want to have this or not ..In the end I decided not to install but its sad since this one really looks like gives extra gameplay in RPG style !

PS: Another thing that makes me stay away for now , I play a Futa character and this is definitely not for my kind of character !