On 9/26/2020 at 7:43 PM, Gristle said:

You might be able to do it with SLSF's SlaveTats integration, which I've never tested.  You can supposedly configure the SLSF mod to increment a specific SLSF fame category by a specified amount based on a SlaveTats tat in a specified SlaveTats category on a specified body party. You do this by hitting the "Config Key" in game (see the SLSF MCM Base Settings to know which key is the Config Key) and following the instructions. I've never tried it, but be ready to input the four inputs mentioned above. So, if you were wearing a particular category of Slave Tats tattoo, you could tell SLSF to increment Exhibitionist fame, even if otherwise (skimpily) clothed. If you try it, let me know how it works out.

I don't have any trouble with this, I just designate my PC as exhibitionist in SL aroused and tag whatever armor or outfit I'm wearing as "naked". Currently strutting around in Merta assassin armor and my fame increases just by walking around and I am very high in exhibitionism.

8 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

I don't have any trouble with this, I just designate my PC as exhibitionist in SL aroused and tag whatever armor or outfit I'm wearing as "naked". Currently strutting around in Merta assassin armor and my fame increases just by walking around and I am very high in exhibitionism.

That's awesome but doesn't that trigger other mods that would activate on whether or not you're naked?

On 10/4/2020 at 11:33 AM, DremoraDream said:

That's awesome but doesn't that trigger other mods that would activate on whether or not you're naked?

Yes it would if I had any of those running.  Only running SL, Aroused, Attractive, Approach, romance and jail rape.  Tried wilding but turned it off as I already have hunterborn installed and I wanted more ingredients.  Haven't used jail rape yet.  I generally end up with CTDs later in the game if I use DD and its various mod applications, so I try to avoid DD now, and my playthroughs run smoother without it.   I think you might want the Baka version of Aroused, where you can choose the label for your armor, like slutty instead of naked.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:24 PM, marymuir2 said:

That's great that it works, but of the various Naked, Exhibitionist and Naked+Exhibitionist comments in my mod, I would guess that about 15% or so actually reference the PC being "naked" or the like.  Hopefully, that disconnect doesn't detract from the mod.  Of course, you're going to be naked during any SexLab animations, so I suppose that fact alone would justify some "naked" comments, even if most of your exhibitionist fame comes from skimpy or body-hugging armor.  I would be happy to add some "skimpy" armor/clothes comments as well, but I don't know any way to detect them. 

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

That's great that it works, but of the various Naked, Exhibitionist and Naked+Exhibitionist comments in my mod, I would guess that about 15% or so actually reference the PC being "naked" or the like.  Hopefully, that disconnect doesn't detract from the mod.  Of course, you're going to be naked during any SexLab animations, so I suppose that fact alone would justify some "naked" comments, even if most of your exhibitionist fame comes from skimpy or body-hugging armor.  I would be happy to add some "skimpy" armor/clothes comments as well, but I don't know any way to detect them. 

Even if I repeat again ?

Fall of dragon provides this in 6 steps of skimpyness.

Slap that ass and SLSF use this keywords.

On 10/9/2020 at 12:40 AM, T-lam said:

Even if I repeat again ?

Fall of dragon provides this in 6 steps of skimpyness.

Slap that ass and SLSF use this keywords.

I understand that you can set armor to be "skimpy" in mods like FOTD and SL Aroused. I'm assuming that SLSF is incrementing SLSF Exhibitionist fame because it thinks the player wearing skimpy armor is naked (as opposed to SLSF being able to somehow detect skimpy armor directly).  That's all great, and my comment mod will also respond accordingly with SLSF Exhibitionist fame comments. But I don't know anyway to distinguish a PC wearing armor flagged as skimpy from a naked PC, or any way to distinguish SLSF Exhibition fame gained from one vs. the other.  I don't need to be able to distinguish between them, but if I could, I could improve my comments by adding special "skimpy" comments, which currently don't exist in my comments mod.  Any ideas how?

(Also, new V1.2 coming soon: custom Dibellan priestess comments, custom wilderness comments, and I added 400 custom comments to Faendal if you want drag him along and embarrass him with your adventures.)

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

Also, new V1.2 coming soon: custom Dibellan priestess comments, custom wilderness comments, and I added 400 custom comments to Faendal if you want drag him along and embarrass him with your adventures.)

Nice ?

and got it

SLSF puts every coin in a big pot and the result is money.

Comments needs to know, which coins are in. I cannot see a way how to do this with SLSF.

With the rate a rough guess possibly.

i played maybe 1-2 hours with this mod... it tells me every now and then that i gained fame, however i have not heard a single comment, in addition the guards and other npc lost their usual comments like "arrow in the knee". now that i think of it i could have installed a mod in the past that disables comments from npc.... is it possible that this mod removes that standard comments ?

edit: i had no npc comments installed, after disabling it, npcs comment their vanilla sentences but no fame comments. maybe i do not have enough fame ?

On 10/14/2020 at 2:44 AM, marymuir2 said:

Why Faendal? never bothered with him as a follower before, guess I have to find a good Faendal makeover. ?

Why Faendal? It’s a good question. The biggest reason is that I’m not a good enough modder to trigger SL animations, or to add to an NPCs existing dialogues to provide a choice of an SL animation. In other words, I don’t know enough to expand my mod to make an NPC commenter demand or offer sex, or to accept an offer of sex. For this reason, I thought it better to pick an NPC follower to deliver SLSF fame (and nudity, etc.) comments that the PC was not likely to want to have sex with, and who was not likely to want to have sex with the PC.  In other words, I thought it would be strange and non-immersive to have a potential sexual partner NPC make a bunch of sexual comments to your PC and comment on your PC’s naked body, and then nothing. No follow through.

So, the only way I could think of to get around this problem is to pick an NPC like Faendal. He’s not exactly the most attractive, and there’s at least a bit of canon that he’s gay and that the love triangle with him, Sven and Camilla isn’t exactly the triangle we all were led to believe it was. (I haven’t seen it, but supposedly if you give Camilla the fake letter and then kill her, you’ll receive a letter from Faendal saying, "I know you killed her. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. In fact, I wanted to thank you. She will not be missed.")

At the same time, Faendal is fairly capable as a follower, and is easy to acquire as a follower at level 1. Also, he’s one of the more lawful NPCs, so he makes a good candidate to make somewhat harsh and judging comments about sexual fame and public exposure.

For similar reasons, I am thinking of doing comments for Mjoll next. Meaning, she’s not going to be initially attracted to a female PC, and she is of course also very lawful (and not so much of a pushover as Faendal), so that should create some good tension. However, with Mjoll, I’m considering the possibility of her beginning to become attracted to the PC over time: for example, perhaps if the PC’s SLSF lesbian fame gets high enough, Mjoll’s comments will start to change.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:46 PM, 0wnyx said:

i played maybe 1-2 hours with this mod... it tells me every now and then that i gained fame, however i have not heard a single comment, in addition the guards and other npc lost their usual comments like "arrow in the knee". now that i think of it i could have installed a mod in the past that disables comments from npc.... is it possible that this mod removes that standard comments ?

edit: i had no npc comments installed, after disabling it, npcs comment their vanilla sentences but no fame comments. maybe i do not have enough fame ?

This mod doesn't remove any comments. Most of the SLSF fame comments in this mod begin to trigger at fairly low SLSF fame levels, i.e., 10 or less. SLSF exhibitionist fame is the easiest to increase quickly  -- just walk around a town naked. Nudity comments will trigger without any fame, so you should be able to test if the mod is working just by walking into a inn naked. You should start getting comments quickly. You can, of course, always check your current fame levels in the SLSF MCM. 

9 hours ago, Ukelule said:

Any tips on how I could make SLSF recognize the cum effects of SLACS instead of vanilla SexLab?

Sorry, no tips from me. I'm just using global variables set by the SLSF mod to detect cum, with no idea how SLSF is setting them. But, if anyone knows how to check them with a global variable set by SLACS, I'd be happy to add the necessary comment condition checks so that they trigger all the same comments.

Interestingly, the SLSF global variables for cum do distinguish between "light" and "heavy" cum. Currently, I have these combined with an "OR" condition so that either will generate the same comments. 

On 9/2/2020 at 12:11 PM, Temno Rytsar said:

You should put some screenshots in your file page, so people could see the mod in action.

Thanks for the suggestion. I finally got around to putting some screenshots up. I'll try to add more as interesting scenarios and comments pop up in my current playthrough.  

On 10/15/2020 at 1:53 AM, Moncoyoule42 said:

Constantly getting an issue every save loaded where something is wrong with the Papyrus cache. Said that if I keep getting it I should move around the ESP, but does anyone know what might be the problem?

you need to reset/rebuild SLSF Json.

it is part of the SLSF MCM. 

save is not the same as last SLSF settings expect.

@Gristle

works perfect so far, funny comments, triggers quite often when walking in the city. :)

Will now install the 1.2, even if my Fendal is no more present ?

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

you need to reset/rebuild SLSF Json.

it is part of the SLSF MCM. 

save is not the same as last SLSF settings expect.

I did that before, doing that reset, but it didn't seem to work next load after, even after a save and load. I'll download the update and shift around some things on my load order, been needing to redo a bunch of mods and pick which ones I don't want for a full playthrough.

2 hours ago, T-lam said:

@Gristle

works perfect so far, funny comments, triggers quite often when walking in the city. :)

Will now install the 1.2, even if my Fendal is no more present ?

Great! As for Faendal, you can try this in the console:

prid 1348c

resurrect

moveto player

so trying 1.2 and I've taken Faendal as a follower (after installing 6 sexy gentlemen to improve his appearance).  I've got SL Approach running, and the juxtaposition of SL Approach comments and SLSF Comments is hilarious!  One minute Faendal is approaching asking for sex and as soon as the sex animation ends, SLSF comments has him telling me not to touch him or asking him not to do something embarrassing!  Talk about conflicted. But at least I've given him nicer armor and equipment and he's holding his own. ?

9 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

so trying 1.2 and I've taken Faendal as a follower (after installing 6 sexy gentlemen to improve his appearance).  I've got SL Approach running, and the juxtaposition of SL Approach comments and SLSF Comments is hilarious!  One minute Faendal is approaching asking for sex and as soon as the sex animation ends, SLSF comments has him telling me not to touch him or asking him not to do something embarrassing!  Talk about conflicted. But at least I've given him nicer armor and equipment and he's holding his own. ?

Sounds fun. He actually looks decent in the Crimson Archer armor from Immersive Armors. (Ignore the ratty boots.)

SLSF Fame Comments 5.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 9:03 AM, poporaltemporal said:

- Note sure if you already thought of this but:  Perhaps followers of kynareth etc (aedra maybe some daedra too) would frown upon you because you made sin.

Honestly, applying real life religious connotations to a polytheistic fantasy role-playing game is a bit silly. Who cares if my Sanguine worshiping slut pissed off the local Mara church? 

On 11/7/2020 at 1:55 AM, cheeze_whiz said:

Honestly, applying real life religious connotations to a polytheistic fantasy role-playing game is a bit silly. Who cares if my Sanguine worshiping slut pissed off the local Mara church? 

Consequences make thing interesting.. Its not of course only about sex but say you are criminal same thing. How its done in skyrim is pure nonsense though as guards just wink at you and comment "hail sithis" which is of course funny for the lets say 2-3 times then it just loses it. If you want pure sex game you could just go buy some sex sim there seems to be dozens out there.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:55 PM, cheeze_whiz said:

I agree there's no need to apply real life religious connotations, but the goal of this mod is to have NPCs react in at least somewhat of an expected or logical manner (with respect to in-game values) to nudity, public sex, etc. So, I think it's reasonable to ask if priests shouldn't respond differently than some random beggar on the street. So far, with respect to priests, that is implemented in this mod only a minimal way: 1) priests in general won't say the harshest comments, though they will certainly make negative comments, and 2) Dibellan priestesses have their own set of comments that are much more tolerant (or even admiring) of nudity and lesbian activity. Though even Dibellan priestesses will admonish against slutty behavior. 

As for priests of Kynareth specifically, I'm not seeing the connection. According to the lore, she's the goddess of the heavens, the winds, the elements, and the unseen spirits of the air. She is a patron of sailors and travelers, and is often invoked for auspicious stars at birth and for good fortune in daily life. I'm not seeing anything that would require priests of Kynareth to have any stronger negative reactions to nudity, public sex, etc. If we're going back in the lore, there's a Kynareth quote to "use nature's gifts wisely."  So, I suppose priests of Kynareth might look down on slutty behavior.  It would probably be priests of Julianos who are most critical, as they are big on observing the law, assuming public nudity, public sex, adultery, bestiality, etc. are illegal. Priests of Mara would probably be critical as well, especially against adultery, as that goes against preserving the peace of the home and family.

In any event, I just didn't see enough of a reason to write custom comments for priests of Kynareth or Mara.  I could, but they wouldn't be that different than what priests say now, and I'd rather spend time right now finishing up a custom 600 comment set for Mjoll as a follower. After that, I want to double the number of general NPC SLSF fame comments for more variety.