16 minutes ago, blahity said:

If I had to guess between the three categories I imagine that category 2 would be the least used, but I don't have an solid info to back that up, just my gut. I just think Dominant Spouses ( I don't really like the term Angry Spouses but that's just me) and Voyeur Spouses are probably going to be the most popular.

I tend to agree, picking either Dominant Spouse or Voyeur Spouse does sound like the most fun. While Submissive Spouse is perfectly logical (especially if you're married to the Dragonborn), it sounds a bit boring in comparison to the other two.  Well, maybe I focus on comments and events for Dominant Spouse and Voyeur Spouse first, and then see how much work to add Submissive Spouse. Probably not much extra work, as a Submissive Spouse could just be all comments with no events, and comments are a lot quicker to set up than scripted events.

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

Speaking of the next update, the main new feature will be the addition of spouse comments and better player home integration.  Specially, there will be an MCM toggle to enable a special set of comments for spouses, so that your spouse can also comment on your SLSF fame (whether as stay-at-home spouse or follower). As I began to write spouse comments, I realized quickly that it was hard to write appropriate comments that would work for every spouse personality. My present solution is to add another MCM toggle so that a player can set whether their spouse is a "dominant/jealous" type or a "submissive/cuckold" type. The former, of course, would be upset by having a cheating spouse that embarrasses them and damages their honor.  The latter would be more accepting of the ravenous sexual appetites of their spouse, and might even encourage it or enjoy watching. 

My current question is whether two such categories are enough. I don't want to overcomplicate things, but I wonder if I need to further divide "submissive/cuckold" into two categories, such that the "submissive" spouse tolerates their wayward spouse while the "cuckold" spouse actively encourages them.  If anyone has any thoughts on this, or any other ideas for spouse comments on SLSF fame, please feel free to offer them.  

Another question is whether I can keep things simple by not writing custom comments for each potential player home.  Comments for each player home would be a lot of work, but if I keep it all generic, then it will be hard to interact with local NPCs for comment-triggered SexLab events (or offers of SexLab events). For example, I could write a spouse comment asking for a threesome with Ysolda, which would make perfect sense if you were sitting in Breezehome, and I could teleport in Ysolda with a marker at the front door, making it look like she just entered. But, if you were in Markarth, it would be a bit odd if Ysolda showed up quickly after such a comment.  Also, if the comment works in any player home, I can't put a marker at the front door, which means teleporting in Ysolda right to the PC, which would make the NPC's sudden appearance look unnatural. 

I might be able to use SexLab to detect the nearest bed, and teleport the NPC straight into that bed, which might be fine if the comment reflected they were already there. But that could still cause some instantly appearing NPCs.  I could also just clone some NPCs and make new generic NPCs (e.g., "Mysterious Woman" or "Local Whore" or whatever) and use them, but it would be more fun to use vanilla NPCs we all know.  

Or, I could just throw up my hands and just write custom stuff for Breezehome, under the theory that players running SexLab playthroughs are probably not out there buying every house and building every Hearthfire home. But I really have no idea. So, any comments on this would be appreciated - generic spouse events that works any place with a "player home" location type, or custom spouse events for a very limited set of player homes?

oh this is an interesting dilemma.  Perhaps take a vote of which vanilla player homes are most popular among users of this mod?  I would say Breezehome as the starter home and then Proudspire (Solitude), to start.    I almost never bother with Hjerim in Windhelm, rarely use Vindrel in Markarth, and I always mod Honeyside in Riften.   And while I very well might build all the Hearthfire homes,  I generally use custom player homes the most.  Particularly Haafingar Hall, Elysium Estate and most recently Roland's Manor near Riften.

For myself, I find I don't get that many comments from npcs from this mod.  I would actually like more approaches for sex, to increase my fame.  Perhaps it's crossing wires with other mods like Spank That Ass or Scrappie's?   

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

I just need to find an example script to see how to do it. It may be as simple as an MCM switch to "disable" all of the added creatures by reference ID

Perhaps the kids toggle in SLSF? Children can be disabled via MCM in the basic mod, you could probably look at how that's done.

Also SLS has an option to turn off non-guard enforcers.

Edited by belegost
56 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

Breezehome

That requires completing Helgen, Bleak Falls Barrow and awakening the dragons. I can't remember the last time I played with dragons in my games. I usually start with LAL and give Helgen a wide berth, I'm sooner able to purchase Proudspire and all the Hearthfire houses than even think about owning Breezehome. And ever since At Your Own Pace became a thing in my load order I never continue past giving Farengar his dragon stone and just waltzing off and never speaking to him again.

Edited by belegost

Revised: MCM switch to disable Exhibitionism fame comments now functional (disable if you don’t run around naked and don’t want to get Exhibitionism fame comments because of visible cum, devices or tattoos)

What does this mean? The wording on this one is confusing AF to my sleep deprived brain

2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

What does this mean? The wording on this one is confusing AF to my sleep deprived brain

This is confusingly phrased. Here's the more clear version: The last two versions of the mod had an MCM switch to disable Exhibitionism fame comments. It didn't work. The switch was there, but it was non-functional. In version 3.1, the switch works. It defaults to "enabled'.

So, you might ask, why would anyone want to disable Exhibitionism fame comments? They're fun! The answer is that some players don't run their PCs around naked all the time, i.e., the PCs aren't exhibitionists, BUT... their SLSF Exhibitionism fame ramps up quickly to 100 anyway, because SLSF increments Exhibitionism fame not only from nudity, but also from visible cum, visible devices and visible tattoos. And this is not configurable in SLSF. This means such a PC gets Exhibitionism comments despite not really "showing off." This is especially an issue with makeup in the form of tattoos. Even tears and drool are applied with tattoos. So, a player with a PC that is not really an exhibitionist but is getting high Exhibitionism fame anyway can just switch off Exhibitionism comments as a fix. Presumably, they would also switch off Exhibitionism fame events, since there's a switch for that too.

Thanks! I didn't know the toggle didn't work, but I always left it on because the idea of the NPCs stripping my PC was great. Are there any thoughts on adding some frequency of "taking action" settings? Like if I wanted them to take action or make more specific comments, you could tweak your MCM settings. Not sure how much work that would be, would be really neat, like setting it to high exhibition comment action so if they see you walking around with clothes they shake their head and go help you out of them, but if you could set the frequency of action per type you could stop them from playing a long sex or spanking animation as frequently etc

Hmm while making unasked for suggestions . . also maybe an action where they take some money from PCs who are submissive or something. I feel like there aren't enough money taking actions across sexlab for some reason, so you always end up with tens of thousands of gold even with DF followers and sexlab survival tolls and licenses etc

Food for thought. Thanks for the already great mod, just the exhibition stripping alone makes it a mainstay in my mod list

6 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

oh this is an interesting dilemma.  Perhaps take a vote of which vanilla player homes are most popular among users of this mod?  I would say Breezehome as the starter home and then Proudspire (Solitude), to start.    I almost never bother with Hjerim in Windhelm, rarely use Vindrel in Markarth, and I always mod Honeyside in Riften.   And while I very well might build all the Hearthfire homes,  I generally use custom player homes the most.  Particularly Haafingar Hall, Elysium Estate and most recently Roland's Manor near Riften.

For myself, I find I don't get that many comments from npcs from this mod.  I would actually like more approaches for sex, to increase my fame.  Perhaps it's crossing wires with other mods like Spank That Ass or Scrappie's?   

Like you, I tend to use Breezehome and Proudspire the most, but I occasionally build a Hearthfire home or check out a mod home. But I think it wouldn't be worthwhile to put a lot of effort into scenarios for individual homes. I don't think much will be lost to making comments and events that work in any player home, which is now the current plan. Especially since I have realized that some named NPCs have enough in-game mobility to realistically make a booty call just about anywhere in Skyrim.  As noted in a previous post, the Khajiit merchants travel, the Imperial officers certainly have the means to travel, the Companions get outside the walls a lot, and certain NPCs like Serana and Astrid seem to have no problem getting around.  Any suggestions for other named NPCs that could realistically visit any location would be welcome.  Who else with a name travels? I suppose some bards. Plus, there are NPCs that would be fun to use where it really wouldn't matter whether they are named vanilla NPCs or not, like some random soldier, courier or carriage driver. 

As for sex approaches from this mod, it depends on fame levels of course. So, there's a bit of a chicken and egg problem.  Nudity will solve that problem to a certain extent, as will adding tattoos configured to raise SLSF fame, but other SL mods are likely needed to more quickly get to high enough fame levels in a variety of fame types so that this mod generates lots of its own events. For me, I use SLEN for encounters that my PC wants to voluntarily initiate, and I used DCL's rape feature for involuntary encounters. I especially like how DCL can be fine-tuned for triggers like darkness, being unarmed, being naked, etc. Anyway, no conflicts with Spank that Ass, which I use all the time with this mod.

Edited by Gristle
6 hours ago, nebellious said:

Is it possible to have NPCs react to the nudity of other NPCs?
I have a mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48739)
that has an NPC run away when you strip them, and I feel there's some potential synergy here

That sounds really fun, but it wouldn't be possible with the current structure of the mod. Right now, all comments in the mod are triggered using the built-in dialogue conditions.  I can use those to trigger a comment if a specific NPC is nearby, but I can't use them to trigger a comment if any NPC is nearby.  Also, I can't use the dialogue conditions to trigger a comment if a non-speaking NPC is naked. As far as I know, I can only trigger comments based on the NPC speaker or the player being naked. 

There are many scripts in the mod, but none are triggered by events. Instead, they are all triggered by dialogue, which in turn is triggered by the dialogue conditions, so I'm limited by what I can detect with those dialogue conditions.

5 hours ago, belegost said:

Perhaps the kids toggle in SLSF? Children can be disabled via MCM in the basic mod, you could probably look at how that's done.

Also SLS has an option to turn off non-guard enforcers.

I've been told SLSF teleports all the kids on top of a mountain somewhere! Not sure about that, but I'll take a look at SLS.  Also, good point about the dragons and Breezehome.

4 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Are there any thoughts on adding some frequency of "taking action" settings? Like if I wanted them to take action or make more specific comments, you could tweak your MCM settings. Not sure how much work that would be, would be really neat, like setting it to high exhibition comment action so if they see you walking around with clothes they shake their head and go help you out of them, but if you could set the frequency of action per type you could stop them from playing a long sex or spanking animation as frequently etc

Because the comments are all essentially drawn from the same random pool, the only way to increase the frequency of one type of comment would be to decrease the frequency of all of the others. So, yes, separate frequency weightings could be set in the MCM and comments conditioned on those, though it would mean adding conditions to over 5000 comments. So, quite a bit of work. But even then, this would only affect comments added by this mod. Vanilla comments and comments added by other mods are all drawn randomly from the same pool, so the overall frequency is hard to control. For example, throw Sexist Guards in your load order and you'll get a lot fewer comments from this mod, as the mods both compete for randomly drawn comments from the same pool. Also, quite a few of this mod's comments are only triggered in certain times and places, so even if you increase the frequency weighting of a comment type 100x, you might still get no comments of a certain type outside of certain places and times.  Another issue is that, for variety's sake, many comments and all events have a 24-hour cooldown, so no matter how high the frequency for a comment type is set, once you cycle through all possible comments of a type, no more of that type will pop up until the cooldown period is over.  So, I'm not sure the weightings would ultimately be worth it.

Some weightings can be changed to a limited extent by fame management in the current mod. What I mean is, for example, a PC who does not accumulate whore fame or masochist fame (via tattoos), and who does not accumulate beastiality fame, will necessarily have a higher concentration of comments and events from other fame types, as the whore, masochist and beastiality comments and events (of which there are many) will never trigger.  Also, certain event types can be disabled in the mod to further influence the resulting comments.

4 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Hmm while making unasked for suggestions . . also maybe an action where they take some money from PCs who are submissive or something. I feel like there aren't enough money taking actions across sexlab for some reason, so you always end up with tens of thousands of gold even with DF followers and sexlab survival tolls and licenses etc

I don't really want to steal money from PCs as I actually play quite a few mods that can do this and I always end up turning the gold theft features off. Perhaps because I end up starting a lot of different PCs and none get rich. Or maybe because I spend every spare Septim on trainers.  Also, submissive in bed wouldn't necessarily mean the PC is soft in other ways. I think I'd rather come up with ways for the PCs to spend money, perhaps with NPCs offers to sell themselves to the PC, though I would want to tie that into the fame types and levels.  (There's a tiny bit of that in the mod already, but only in the beastiality context, e.g., rent a horse for an hour.) Anyway, glad you like the mod. Suggestions are always welcome.

Edited by Gristle
9 hours ago, Gristle said:

Any suggestions for other named NPCs that could realistically visit any location would be welcome.  Who else with a name travels? I suppose some bards.

These are not suggestions, but more people who fit:

• M'aiq the Liar 
  • Talsgar the Wanderer
  • the drunken revelers, they should be up for a party
  • the nobles trying to get to the wedding
  • are former companions put into a separate faction? Then any follower you dismissed could show up for a little somethin' somethin'

I think I would avoid quest-related people.  Technically, they may not be available pre- or post- quests.

14 hours ago, Gristle said:

Any suggestions for other named NPCs that could realistically visit any location would be welcome.  Who else with a name travels? I suppose some bards. Plus, there are NPCs that would be fun to use where it really wouldn't matter whether they are named vanilla NPCs or not, like some random soldier, courier or carriage driver. 

Oh this will be fun! I can think of a few generic guests that would be fun

• Dark Brotherhood "initiates" or Thieves Guild "Thieves" after you join. They gotta lay low somewhere right?
    • Maybe a cut of the reward for laying low, with "options" available for an even bigger cut
  • After becoming Thane of a hold other members of the court, ambassadors, thanes and their housecarls, distant relatives of the Jarl
    • The Jarl needs someone to help "gain concessions from them" or "keep them busy"
  • After joining the College of Winterhold traveling prospective students, guest lecturers, and wizards
    • Maybe they even grant a skill up in one or more magic skill
  • After Becoming Blood-Kin of the Orcs some orcs arrive to "request hospitality from their Blood-Kin"
    • They arrive bearing orcish gifts, as is custom and stay for the night
    • If they're impressed enough with your "hospitality" they may spread the word to other Orc Strongholds for a big fame boost across all Orcish Strongholds
  • After completing some Daedric quests, Dremora can arrive to "demand satisfaction"
  • Sanguine's Followers are always DTF with anyone who Sanguine himself thinks is a real party animal
  • After reaching high fame in a category an "Adoring X Fan(s)" can arrive at your home (Adoring Whore Fan, Adoring Slut Fans, etc.)
    • Maybe to be as annoying as possible they can all use Nazeem's voice for men and Maven's voice for women
    • They won't leave until they get to experience "The X Legend"
  • Traveling Merchants of various types that may provide a random good or set of goods if properly "negotiated with"
    • A set of fine clothes from a tailor, A leveled mage robe from a mage/spell vendor, A copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid from a book vendor, a bottle of fine alcoholic drinks from a spirits vendor, etc.
  • After completing their temples prospective quests followers of Dibella, Mara, and Kynareth arrive to meet another faithful follower
    • The Dibellan followers would love to share what they've learned in their travels and learn what you have in yours
    • The priestesses of Mara would enjoy seeing you and your spouse in the roiling swells of each others love.
    • No idea how to make this work for Kynareth...
Edited by blahity
15 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

These are not suggestions, but more people who fit:

• M'aiq the Liar 
  • Talsgar the Wanderer
  • the drunken revelers, they should be up for a party
  • the nobles trying to get to the wedding
  • are former companions put into a separate faction? Then any follower you dismissed could show up for a little somethin' somethin'

I think I would avoid quest-related people.  Technically, they may not be available pre- or post- quests.

I like these suggestions. M'aiq the nomad could easily get some folks drunk with his bottles of skooma, and Talsgar the wandering bard seems like a likely NPC to discover in your spouse's bed. And of course, fun could be had with drunken revelers and nobles too.

14 hours ago, blahity said:

Oh this will be fun! I can think of a few generic guests that would be fun

• Dark Brotherhood "initiates" or Thieves Guild "Thieves" after you join. They gotta lay low somewhere right?
    • Maybe a cut of the reward for laying low, with "options" available for an even bigger cut
  • After becoming Thane of a hold other members of the court, ambassadors, thanes and their housecarls, distant relatives of the Jarl
    • The Jarl needs someone to help "gain concessions from them" or "keep them busy"
  • After joining the College of Winterhold traveling prospective students, guest lecturers, and wizards
    • Maybe they even grant a skill up in one or more magic skill
  • After Becoming Blood-Kin of the Orcs some orcs arrive to "request hospitality from their Blood-Kin"
    • They arrive bearing orcish gifts, as is custom and stay for the night
    • If they're impressed enough with your "hospitality" they may spread the word to other Orc Strongholds for a big fame boost across all Orcish Strongholds
  • After completing some Daedric quests, Dremora can arrive to "demand satisfaction"
  • Sanguine's Followers are always DTF with anyone who Sanguine himself thinks is a real party animal
  • After reaching high fame in a category an "Adoring X Fan(s)" can arrive at your home (Adoring Whore Fan, Adoring Slut Fans, etc.)
    • Maybe to be as annoying as possible they can all use Nazeem's voice for men and Maven's voice for women
    • They won't leave until they get to experience "The X Legend"
  • Traveling Merchants of various types that may provide a random good or set of goods if properly "negotiated with"
    • A set of fine clothes from a tailor, A leveled mage robe from a mage/spell vendor, A copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid from a book vendor, a bottle of fine alcoholic drinks from a spirits vendor, etc.
  • After completing their temples prospective quests followers of Dibella, Mara, and Kynareth arrive to meet another faithful follower
    • The Dibellan followers would love to share what they've learned in their travels and learn what you have in yours
    • The priestesses of Mara would enjoy seeing you and your spouse in the roiling swells of each others love.
    • No idea how to make this work for Kynareth...

These are all awesome ideas, but some are more than can be accomplished with the current structure of the mod.  Currently, everything is dialogue-driven, using Skyrim's built-in dialogue conditions (of which there are a great variety than can detect many things, including fame levels and quest stage completion), and the scripts that create events are basically each unique "fire and forget" scripts attached to individual lines of dialogue. So, if a line of dialogue triggers based on its conditions, that in turn triggers a script. But what cannot be done (to my knowledge) with this simple structure is to create back-and-forth dialogue with NPCs, Right now, I'm cheating a bit by using a scripted "Message Box" to allow the PC to respond to simple questions from NPCs (like with "Y/N") outside of the normal dialogue system, but that's about the extent of the NPC interactions in the scripts.  So, the question is can these ideas be adapted to be triggered by NPC dialogue and create a one-off event?

Also, these are great ideas for future expansion generally, but at the moment I'm working specifically on spouse comments based on PC fame. So, I'd have to adapt these ideas to that context, at least for the present project, which means spouse comments that involve events with NPCs that might realistically visit any house located anywhere in Skyrim. With that in mind, spouse-related adaptations of your ideas could include the following:

• Submissive or Voyeur Spouse receives note from member of court offering $ for sex with PC. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Submissive or Voyeur Spouse receives note from member of court offering $ for sex with spouse. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse hands PC over to member of court in return for $.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to read scroll summoning College Mage for PC's amusement. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to invite one or more Orcs to spend night with PC. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse prays to Molag Bal or Sanguine to punish PC for misbehavior. Dremora appears to punish PC sexually.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to invite adoring fan to pleasure PC or have threesome. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse invites adoring fan to pleasure spouse or have threesome. 
  • Submissive or Voyeur Spouse has received offer to trade PC's body for valuable item from travelling merchant. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to invite Priestess of Dibella to teach you both the Dibellan arts. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse invites Priestess of Mara to punish you (spanking) for unfaithfulness in marriage.
  • Spouse exclaims that Thief or Assassin has threatened and demanded sex with spouse. Failure to agree makes NPC aggressive.

Let me know if you have any ideas along these lines. At present, the mod can really only support such simpler interactions that could be resolved with a single "Y/N" type question.

Edited by Gristle

@Gristle, these all sound like fun. Been thinkin', but it occurs to me you could be doing a lot of work for something that may only have a small chance of happening? How much of the game are you married? How often are you traveling with a spouse? If you don't travel with your spouse, how much time do you spend at home?

As interesting as all this sounds (and I would totally enjoy having the chance for any of this to happen), maybe just concentrate on the ideas that are easier to implement?

Just my two cents.

I do enjoy the spitballing and brainstorming, though. ?

5 hours ago, Gristle said:

These are all awesome ideas, but some are more than can be accomplished with the current structure of the mod.  Currently, everything is dialogue-driven, using Skyrim's built-in dialogue conditions (of which there are a great variety than can detect many things, including fame levels and quest stage completion), and the scripts that create events are basically each unique "fire and forget" scripts attached to individual lines of dialogue. So, if a line of dialogue triggers based on its conditions, that in turn triggers a script. But what cannot be done (to my knowledge) with this simple structure is to create back-and-forth dialogue with NPCs, Right now, I'm cheating a bit by using a scripted "Message Box" to allow the PC to respond to simple questions from NPCs (like with "Y/N") outside of the normal dialogue system, but that's about the extent of the NPC interactions in the scripts.  So, the question is can these ideas be adapted to be triggered by NPC dialogue and create a one-off event?

Also, these are great ideas for future expansion generally, but at the moment I'm working specifically on spouse comments based on PC fame. So, I'd have to adapt these ideas to that context, at least for the present project, which means spouse comments that involve events with NPCs that might realistically visit any house located anywhere in Skyrim. With that in mind, spouse-related adaptations of your ideas could include the following:

• Submissive or Voyeur Spouse receives note from member of court offering $ for sex with PC. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Submissive or Voyeur Spouse receives note from member of court offering $ for sex with spouse. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse hands PC over to member of court in return for $.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to read scroll summoning College Mage for PC's amusement. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to invite one or more Orcs to spend night with PC. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse prays to Molag Bal or Sanguine to punish PC for misbehavior. Dremora appears to punish PC sexually.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to invite adoring fan to pleasure PC or have threesome. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse invites adoring fan to pleasure spouse or have threesome. 
  • Submissive or Voyeur Spouse has received offer to trade PC's body for valuable item from travelling merchant. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Voyeur Spouse offers to invite Priestess of Dibella to teach you both the Dibellan arts. PC can accept or refuse.
  • Dominant Spouse invites Priestess of Mara to punish you (spanking) for unfaithfulness in marriage.
  • Spouse exclaims that Thief or Assassin has threatened and demanded sex with spouse. Failure to agree makes NPC aggressive.

Let me know if you have any ideas along these lines. At present, the mod can really only support such simpler interactions that could be resolved with a single "Y/N" type question.

I like these ideas a lot, sorry I didn't fully grasp the constraints of what the mod could do. I'll brainstorm some more ideas similar to those and post them later!

13 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

@Gristle, these all sound like fun. Been thinkin', but it occurs to me you could be doing a lot of work for something that may only have a small chance of happening? How much of the game are you married? How often are you traveling with a spouse? If you don't travel with your spouse, how much time do you spend at home?

As interesting as all this sounds (and I would totally enjoy having the chance for any of this to happen), maybe just concentrate on the ideas that are easier to implement?

Just my two cents.

I do enjoy the spitballing and brainstorming, though. ?

Good point. It's not going to be a big part of anyone's game. Just making spouse comments will be simple, but the "events" could get complicated.  I'll probably just put in a bunch of comments (comments with no events are easy), and then throw in a some simple generic events that would work in any player home for a start. 

As for stuff that people would see a lot more often, I would love to be able to detect what kind of sex people are having during a SL animation, so that the comments that occur during SL animations are a lot more specific, but I haven't figured out any way to do that yet with existing dialogue conditions.  (Right now I can't even tell whether the SL animation is a 1-player masturbation scene or a five-person orgy. So, I've had to word all SL animation comments very carefully so they work with any possible SL animation. Not the easiest task!)

Another idea that I do know how to implement would be a set of generic follower comments that you could toggle on for followers. I was reluctant to provide generic follower comments at first, because there's so many custom followers and I didn't want to put a set of ill-fitting generic comments in their mouths. So, I went with writing custom comments for certain vanilla followers (realizing of course that some folks may never play these followers - but really, try Serana, she's fun).  But, now that the mod has an MCM, and this could be an option, some people might want to give their other followers SLSF fame comment/event ability, even if somewhat generic.

Another idea might be more quest-aware comments. It's easy to check for completion of certain quest stages, so comments could easily be customized depending upon whether the PC has done certain things or holds certain titles. There's only a minimal amount of that in the mod now, e.g., Orc blood-kin status, Companion status, Dragonborn title, Arch-Mage status, but that could easily be expanded if you have any ideas there that could tie into SLSF fame.

Another idea might be to build more on the existing "Jarl warning" quests, so that there are more consequences of basically being named the town slut. Right now, that status (i.e., having received a Jarl warning letter) increases the chances of SLSF fame events from guards in that town. But it could trigger other sorts of events I suppose, if you have any ideas there.

Edited by Gristle

But it could trigger other sorts of events I suppose, if you have any ideas there.

That is one of the most dangerous things you could say to me! ? Ideas are almost never my problem.

I'm a futzer, not a modder or a progammer; so maybe this won't be helpful. Earlier today I went through a mod to add conditions to idle dialog so whatz-it wouldn't keep talking while sneaking. I'm not sure I got it right, but that's beside the point. Is there any way to add a condition based on the animation tag?

a set of generic follower comments that you could toggle on for followers.

I can see that. Target the follower like Sexlab Aroused does, then in the SLSF-FC MCM you can see selected follower and an option for them to participate in follower comments. Otherwise they would just comment like any other non-follower npc.

Another idea might be to build more on the existing "Jarl warning" quests, so that there are more consequences of basically being named the town slut.

fines

gibbets

go service x, y, and/or z

public spanking - everybody gets a chance to spank the dragonborn

help out at the local inn, with special 'duties'

chained, naked, to the jarl or next to their throne. If somebody takes advantage ... well them's the breaks of notorious slutdom

stationed near the entrance to town, next to a guard, and provide free service to arriving visitors. you're already giving it away free, after all.

etc.

6 hours ago, Gristle said:

Another idea might be more quest-aware comments.

or location aware: inside a dwemer ruin, a barrow, a cave, a bandit camp. or a stormcloak/imperial camp.

The repeating bounty quests: clear out bandit or forsworn camp, take care of giants, kill the dragon, etc. can provide some interesting comments.

the weather. Exhibition fame: "Your nipples are gonna become titsicles soon, if you're not careful." Slut/whore fame: "Not even a dirty slut like is going to find somebody to fill your holes with all this rain coming down." Submissive/slave fame: "It's a nice day for a change; take your clothes off so I can enjoy that body of yours.:

5 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Earlier today I went through a mod to add conditions to idle dialog so whatz-it wouldn't keep talking while sneaking. I'm not sure I got it right, but that's beside the point.

Here's some of Serana's dialogue conditions from the mod (with sneak detection) if you want to compare. These are on the main quest tab for a subset of her dialogue (so I don't have to repeat them for every Idle comment, but they would work the same way on individual Idle dialogue lines.

image.png.6f84a108da0486d76c948adbeeb7e5e3.png

Is there any way to add a condition based on the animation tag?

Not that I have discovered. As per the picture above, SexLab helpfully puts the PC and NPCs who are in SexLab animations in a faction that can be detected with conditions, but there are no factions or global variables that reveal anything about animation tags.

Target the follower like Sexlab Aroused does, then in the SLSF-FC MCM you can see selected follower and an option for them to participate in follower comments. Otherwise they would just comment like any other non-follower npc.

I think the switch would be either (a) they can deliver a new generic set of follower comments, or (b) the mod gives them no comments. Currently, followers do not have access to any mod comments (except for Faendal, Mjoll and Serana, who each have a set of custom follower comments). I've tried letting followers make the normal non-follower NPC comments from the mod, and it just never sounds right.  Also, most of the normal NPC mod comments are Hello comments (triggered upon approach), but follower comments work much better as Idle comments (triggered when the follower is not doing anything).

fines

gibbets

go service x, y, and/or z

public spanking - everybody gets a chance to spank the dragonborn

help out at the local inn, with special 'duties'

chained, naked, to the jarl or next to their throne. If somebody takes advantage ... well them's the breaks of notorious slutdom

stationed near the entrance to town, next to a guard, and provide free service to arriving visitors. you're already giving it away free, after all.

Those all sound good but the structure of the mod is that a (randomly selected) line of Hello or Idle dialogue is delivered by an NPC, based on the dialogue conditions being met, and then some of those dialogue lines have a script attached. Currently, those scripts are all run-and-done type scripts, e.g., strip a player, equip some skooma, call a SL event, give some money to player, that sort of thing. I can include a pop-up message box to give the PC a simple choice, but's there's no way to include any interactive dialogue with Hello and Idle comments.  Also, I want the mod to provide an immersive environment, but I don't want to do anything with the mod that stops folks from playing "normal Skyrim", at least not for more than a minute or two.  

So, some would work fine in the structure of the mod, like "punish the town slut" comments that can trigger when NPCs are in a public place and that start spanking events where the PC is spanked by the NPC, or "use the town whore" comments that can trigger when the NPC is in an inn and that start SL animations. But the mod is not really set up to trigger longer quests with multiple stages and interactive dialogue. I'm sure that could be done, but it would require a different structure that is beyond my minimal programming skills.

or location aware: inside a dwemer ruin, a barrow, a cave, a bandit camp. or a stormcloak/imperial camp.

The repeating bounty quests: clear out bandit or forsworn camp, take care of giants, kill the dragon, etc. can provide some interesting comments.

This one is tricky because SLSF doesn't track fame in any of these areas.  So, when you go there, no SLSF-fame-based comments are available.  I have put a lot of such location-aware comments in the follower comments for Mjoll, Serana and Faendal, and they are fun, but they are not fame-based. Some are triggered by nudity, and others are just colorful comments that are sex-related and related to the location or the location's enemies.  Mjoll, Serana and Faendal also have Combat Detect and Taunt comments, so they will comment on detected enemies and enemies that they are in battle with - again not fame-based, just colorful usually sex-related comments that fit their characters. But, I'm not sure how this would work with non-followers. Perhaps you can suggest an example.

the weather. Exhibition fame: "Your nipples are gonna become titsicles soon, if you're not careful." Slut/whore fame: "Not even a dirty slut like is going to find somebody to fill your holes with all this rain coming down." Submissive/slave fame: "It's a nice day for a change; take your clothes off so I can enjoy that body of yours.:

There are a good number of weather-related comments in the mod, but they are generally tied to nudity, and not fame types. So, good suggestion to tie weather-related comments into fame as well. I'll plan to add some of those.

Edited by Gristle
On 12/6/2021 at 6:36 AM, Gristle said:

I've been told SLSF teleports all the kids on top of a mountain somewhere! Not sure about that, but I'll take a look at SLS.  Also, good point about the dragons and Breezehome.

I ended up manually disabling every animal through a console whenever I came upon them. Man, there are so many of them all over the place, it actually started to irritate me. I like most of the stuff about this mod bar this. I am actually considering rolling back to a version without this feature for the next character. 

Please do not consider this as a personal attack, merely a criticism.

Edited by belegost
3 hours ago, Gristle said:

Not that I have discovered. As per the picture above, SexLab helpfully puts the PC and NPCs who are in SexLab animations in a faction that can be detected with conditions, but there are no factions or global variables that reveal anything about animation tags.

Can you easily count the number of people in that faction? No, that wouldn't matter. There could be npc's doing other npc's and the Dragonborn isn't involved at all.

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

This one is tricky because SLSF doesn't track fame in any of these areas.  So, when you go there, no SLSF-fame-based comments are available. 

You've probably already looked into this, but.... Is it possible for followers to tap into the fame contage pool? I obviously have no idea how that works.

Or maybe just the fame stats of the last place they were in? Would the temporary location option in slsff work?

Some comments regardless of fame... that could be said by any follower or npc (I say npc because custom followers with their own ai might not be recognized as a follower)...

Nudity: "Do you really think a falmer's hive is the best place to get naked?" "Are you trying to distract the bandits from attacking? I don't think it's going to work out the way you want - or will it?"

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

follower comments work much better as Idle comments (triggered when the follower is not doing anything).

Agreed.

I'm sorry I wrote it here ... but I had to write it down somewhere ...

When you meet someone, why do they ask for the first time:
- Why are you naked !?

- Because someone naked doesn't mean ... you can skewer it right away!

- Some people give the dog a coat too ... And if a person had a wing, he wouldn't want to swim ...!

None of the programs take into account most of the old parts, and the creators only stick their own "marker" (label) to the list.

There are times when you should ask: You ... you what kind of creature are?

There are many reasons for being naked. The compulsive means of wearing it. Magical gear is inevitable and therefore punishing instead of helping ... is a bit thought-provoking.

Magical tool gear is inevitable and therefore punishing instead of helping ... is a bit thought-provoking.

Sometimes creators can go beyond their own hatred and take the opportunity to help out ....

If a lizard ... is already known and beyond, you can go beyond that. But what about new, alien, unknown species?

Is deviance itself the basic poet of virtue?

Is individual deviance itself the basic poet of false virtue?

Is individual deviance itself the basic poet of deceitful virtue?

*** do we consider deviant behavior to be anything we know nothing about?

... and that's appropriate?

fghhf.JPG.461b09d5cb10a6ddfacd4a5ef37c7753.JPG

-----------

Amikor találkozol valakivel, ő miért azt kérdezi először: 
- Miért vagy meztelen!?

- Mert valaki meztelen az nem azt jelenti... azonnal felnyársalható!

- Van, aki a kutyára is kabátot ad... És ha az embernek szárnya lenne, akkor nem akarna úszni...!

A programok egyike sem veszi figyelembe a régi alkatrészek többségét és a készítők is csak a sajátjaik "jelzőjét" (címkét) ragasztják a listába. 

Van eset, amikor azt kellene kérdezni: Te... te miféle szerzet vagy?

A ruhátlanságnak sok oka lehet.

A kényszerű eszköz viselésének is.

A varázslatos eszköz felszerelés elkerülhetetlen és ezért büntetni a segítség helyett... kissé elgondolkodtató.

A készítők néha túl léphetnek a saját gyűlöletükön és elővehetnék a segítő kéz lehetőségét is....

Ha egy gyík... az már ismert és azon, túl lehet lépni. De mi van az új, idegen és ismeretlen fajok esetében?

A deviancia maga az erényesség alapköltője?

Deviáns viselkedésnek tartjuk azt amiről semmit sem tudunk?

... és ez, helyes? 

16 hours ago, belegost said:

I ended up manually disabling every animal through a console whenever I came upon them. Man, there are so many of them all over the place, it actually started to irritate me. I like most of the stuff about this mod bar this. I am actually considering rolling back to a version without this feature for the next character. 

Please do not consider this as a personal attack, merely a criticism.

No offense taken. It's a valid criticism. I like your idea to provide for some way to disable them. In the meantime, the ones that strike me as "in the way" are the dogs in the Whiterun and Riften inns. Any others that get underfoot that I'm not aware of? I can move them as a short-term fix.