On 11/10/2021 at 12:41 AM, cxsora said:

Too much naked and male comment, no device comment, now useless for me.

In the next version, the MCM switch to turn off all comments that are primarily based on Exhibitionism fame will be functional. I put this in because some folks don't like that SLSF Exhibitionism fame can arise other than from being naked.  However, this switch will not turn off comments about being naked when your PC is currently naked. As in the vanilla game, those comments are, in my opinion, necessary for immersion. You can of course reduce the frequency of all comments via the SLSF MCM.

As for male comments, I'm not sure what you mean. Comments about your male PC generally? Comments from male NPCs to your female or male PC? There is an MCM switch to turn off all Likes Men fame events. However, the switch will not turn off all Likes Men fame comments.  But, Likes Men fame can only be gained by having sex with men.  

As for the no device comments, I'm getting them in my game last I checked. I'll check again. 

Also, version 2.2 is still up if you don't like the new version.

EDIT: Tested and the device comments work fine. It's easy to check: Look at the Magic Effects screen and you should see the various SLSF magic effects (visible cum, hidden cum, visible devices, hidden devices, etc.). If the SLSF magic effects are there, the related comments in the mod will work. If they are not there, it's likely some mod conflict. 

Edited by Gristle
15 hours ago, matekun said:

Really like the mod right now.

Is there a way to disable females starting sex even without "like women" fame?

Thanks, and hmmm. Are you playing a female PC that doesn't want female NPC events without "Likes Women" fame, or a male PC that doesn't want female NPC events without "Likes Women" fame? And are you distinguishing between forced events and offers of sex events?  

Admittedly, there's a sex bias in the mod since I added comments for male PCs, which is that I've been pretty careful to limit male NPC forced events on male PCs to where the PC has at least 20-35 "Likes Men" fame (lower levels if Submissive fame is higher). But, I don't have the equivalent conditions using "Likes Women" fame limiting female NPC forced events on female PCs. (Nor do I have any such conditions generally on M-F or F-M forced events.) No real justification for this, other than my assumption that a number of users might prefer not to have forced MM action if they are playing a straight male PC.   

There's also the separate question of whether an NPC forcing sex cares about your likes and dislikes (especially if you are submissive, bound, etc.). In many cases they wouldn't, but I respect that user preference may be to avoid certain encounters in any event. 

Feel free to make suggestions regarding the above.

In my case:

-My character is female.
-females npc are forcing sex with my char,not asking,and not offering money,just because they want.I think is the high slut fame (not sure,can't try now,had to restart a new game because of the Anniversary bomb event).

Feel weird to me normal city women,telling me to behave,suddenly raping me.

Solution,maybe add an MCM option to restrict male/female interactions?

On 11/14/2021 at 10:44 AM, matekun said:

Never gotten that far yet (serial restarter here) but if it is the slut fame then maybe....

Elder Race:-

Only elder males/females comment on behaviour

High fame events can lead to a "spanking" event with 3-4 min speed spell debuff afterwards (simulates a slow walking animation to show you've been spanked).

Other Races:-

Slut comments etc or whatever it is atm

High fame events can lead to sex (if npc's morality is anycrime) or a whipping ?! (idk)

Edited by pinkfluf
On 11/14/2021 at 2:44 AM, matekun said:

In my case:

-My character is female.
-females npc are forcing sex with my char,not asking,and not offering money,just because they want.I think is the high slut fame (not sure,can't try now,had to restart a new game because of the Anniversary bomb event).

Solution,maybe add an MCM option to restrict male/female interactions?

The rationale behind almost all forced Female-Female events is generally that the females are punishing your female for being a slut, or a whore, or for corrupting the local men, and not that they are wanting to have fun with you.  So, hopefully not inconsistent with them otherwise calling you a slut or whore (with such fame).  If there were any spanking or whipping animations built into SexLab or ZaZ I would have used those primarily for such punishments. Since there aren't any, I used the rougher SexLab events, such as anal, fisting and other 'rough' events to reflect punishment.

I took a look at these events and their conditions. They are relatively few in number - about 1/5 as many as M-F events - and all require Relationship Rank <1. No F-F skooma attacks, and all but one F-F forced event can only be triggered in an inn or barracks (where presumably people get drunk on beer or power trips). The other one is very limited (whores at night outside caught naked by female guards). Most are clearly of the punishing theme, and all require fairly high slut, anal, oral, masochist, submissive and/or whore fame.  There's one that is clearly for "fun," where a female PC with submissive fame gets tied up and used, but that requires both submissive fame and likes women fame. (Oh, that one works in guilds too.)  There's also a couple that could be read either way - is a masochist fame event ("I hear you like pain...") being done for fun or punishment? Hard to tell.  There is a submissive fame event that could be read "for fun" too. 

In the next version, I'm going to tweak the conditions on the ones that could be read as "fun" so that they don't trigger without likes woman fame, but I think the ones that are clearly punishment comments and acts make sense (regardless of likes woman fame). 

On 11/17/2021 at 10:24 AM, pinkfluf said:

Never gotten that far yet (serial restarter here) but if it is the slut fame then maybe....

Elder Race:-

Only elder males/females comment on behaviour

High fame events can lead to a "spanking" event with 3-4 min speed spell debuff afterwards (simulates a slow walking animation to show you've been spanked).

Other Races:-

Slut comments etc or whatever it is atm

High fame events can lead to sex (if npc's morality is anycrime) or a whipping ?! (idk)

See comment above. I would love to include spanking (or whipping) events. I only recently discovered the DF Spank SLAL mini pack. However, I don't know any way to check if a player has that animation pack loaded using a dialogue condition.  I'm going to play around with it and see what I can figure out.

45 minutes ago, Gristle said:

However, I don't know any way to check if a player has that animation pack loaded using a dialogue condition.

hmm from what I recall DFC checks for those packs, you may want to see how it's done (maybe they check for its .json?) for ideas or you could just ask whoever made the pack to include the animes either in or as a download in your mod, you could also put it as a link as a requirement (I mean it's a small anime set so it shouldn't break the bank).

Oh by the way I'm currently running slsf comments along with zaz and without DD installed. I found out where the code was that was causing a performance drop and fixed it. I was looking at the helmet issue but I ended up with a headache :(.

Great mod! I've always wanted the game to react to the player's actions.
At the moment I noticed two problems.
The guards kill the Painted Cow. The Companions attack White Fang at a random moment.
White Fang also doesn't display a name.

I have a question.
Do the Khajiit spread fame directly in the area they are in or to all the cities they visit?

Also, what about the idea that enemies can comment fame too?

On 11/19/2021 at 12:43 PM, deder said:

Great mod! I've always wanted the game to react to the player's actions.
At the moment I noticed two problems.
The guards kill the Painted Cow. The Companions attack White Fang at a random moment.
White Fang also doesn't display a name.

I have a question.
Do the Khajiit spread fame directly in the area they are in or to all the cities they visit?

Also, what about the idea that enemies can comment fame too?

Thanks. And thanks for the bug report. In the next version (3.1) I will make the Painted Cow "Essential" and I will also remove it from all "Prey" factions. That should keep it alive.  (It was set to "Respawn," but I think "Essential" is better.) Also, in the next version, I will remove Whitefang from all factions except the "Creature" faction, and then add him to the "Companions" faction. That worked for the skeever in the Thieves Guild cistern (i.e., adding the skeever to the Thieves Guild faction), so it should work for the Companions' wolf as well. I'm not sure why he doesn't have a name. He has a name in the CK. I'll take a look at that. 

As for Khajiit, when they see SL acts, nudity, etc., and are in a location tracked by SLSF, SLSF will increment the relevant fame for the relevant location. But the Khajiit don't play any special role in the spread of fame from one location to the other. Those are controlled by SLSF "Contage" functions. (Although the rationale for such fame spread would certainly involve travelers such as the Khajiit.)

I'm not sure what you mean that enemies can comment fame. Certainly, NPCs with low (negative) relationship ranks to the PC can make comments. And SLSF has settings for the spread of fame in a location by enemies, which by default is where most PC fame comes from but is adjustable in the SLSF MCM.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Whitefang doesn't normally display a name because he's a wolf and wolves don't talk. But if you use the Aroused Creatures' option to enable dialogue with "silent" creatures and then talk to him his name will show up. Same with all the other wolves, so this looks normal. 

Edited by Gristle
11 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

has the most recent update addressed the small issue of NPCs making comments when you're not in line of sight for a sex scene?

No, but to help a bit, I reduced the distance for those comments in version 3.01.  However, I've just added line of sight conditions to all Idle dialogue triggered by a sex scene in the current version I'm playtesting, so hopefully that will work right and be included in the next version (3.1).

EDIT: Just tested and it seems to be working perfectly. Had sex upstairs in the Bannered Mare and got 0 comments. Had sex downstairs and got 5 comments.

Edited by Gristle
On 11/18/2021 at 8:21 PM, pinkfluf said:

hmm from what I recall DFC checks for those packs, you may want to see how it's done (maybe they check for its .json?) for ideas or you could just ask whoever made the pack to include the animes either in or as a download in your mod, you could also put it as a link as a requirement (I mean it's a small anime set so it shouldn't break the bank).

Thanks.  I ended up adding a toggle switch to the MCM to enable spanking event fame comments, set it to default to "disabled," and then added a note there to "enable" only if you have animations with "spanking" tags. So, no one will get fame comments triggering (or offering) spanking events unless they actively enable this switch, which hopefully they will only do if they have spanking animations. 

An automatic check would be smooth, but the switch way has the advantage of letting people know they are missing out on something they might want.

So, the next version will have 50 comments with spanking events (or offers), including NPCs and including some for Mjoll and Serana. For half of these, I just tweaked events that already referred to spanking or welts or marks or similar abuse, changing the scripts to call SL animations with "spanking" tags instead of "rough" tags.  This will show up in the next version (3.1), but if anyone wants to get a jump on this, install and register (using SLAL - SexLab Animation Loader v1.5+) the "DF Spank SLAL mini-pack - SE.7z", which can be found in the Downloads section of 'Devious Followers - Continued'. Of course, be sure and run 'GenerateFNISforUsers' after install.

Edited by Gristle
8 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks.  I ended up adding a toggle switch to the MCM to enable spanking event fame comments, set it to default to "disabled," and then added a note there to "enable" only if you have animations with "spanking" tags.

sweet glad you got it sorted, by the way when your doing your tweaks you might want to move the horse near the stables in windhelm to a slightly different position, it blocks the entrance for the carriage drivers tent (that's if you have the convenient carriages mod).

12 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks. And thanks for the bug report. In the next version (3.1) I will make the Painted Cow "Essential" and I will also remove it from all "Prey" factions. That should keep it alive.  (It was set to "Respawn," but I think "Essential" is better.) Also, in the next version, I will remove Whitefang from all factions except the "Creature" faction, and then add him to the "Companions" faction. That worked for the skeever in the Thieves Guild cistern (i.e., adding the skeever to the Thieves Guild faction), so it should work for the Companions' wolf as well. I'm not sure why he doesn't have a name. He has a name in the CK. I'll take a look at that. 

As for Khajiit, when they see SL acts, nudity, etc., and are in a location tracked by SLSF, SLSF will increment the relevant fame for the relevant location. But the Khajiit don't play any special role in the spread of fame from one location to the other. Those are controlled by SLSF "Contage" functions. (Although the rationale for such fame spread would certainly involve travelers such as the Khajiit.)

I'm not sure what you mean that enemies can comment fame. Certainly, NPCs with low (negative) relationship ranks to the PC can make comments. And SLSF has settings for the spread of fame in a location by enemies, which by default is where most PC fame comes from but is adjustable in the SLSF MCM.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Whitefang doesn't normally display a name because he's a wolf and wolves don't talk. But if you use the Aroused Creatures' option to enable dialogue with "silent" creatures and then talk to him his name will show up. Same with all the other wolves, so this looks normal. 

Yes, it will work with a cow and a wolf if you change their faction. I did it myself. The wolf also lacked an AI package. I also added it using CK.

About enemies. I wrote it wrong. Add events to enemies. For example, with the high fame of a slut, Bandits will not consider you an enemy if you come to them unarmed / naked.

With the high fame of bestiality, some animals will not consider you an enemy if you are unarmed.

However, at the moment, the fame of bestiality does not depend on the creature. Whether it's a dragon or even a falmer, the NPCs will only talk about horses and dogs.

6 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

sweet glad you got it sorted, by the way when your doing your tweaks you might want to move the horse near the stables in windhelm to a slightly different position, it blocks the entrance for the carriage drivers tent (that's if you have the convenient carriages mod).

Thanks for the tip. I haven't ever run that mod, but I'll load it up so I can reposition the Windhelm SLSFC horse to an appropriate place.

6 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

There's another spanking pack. It has some whipping and caning, also. Some anims are better than others, imo, but they will add variety to your spanking needs.

Nice. I hadn't seen this one. I'll add it and the other one to the mod description as "Optional Mods" when I upload version 3.1. Do you know if they all have "spanking" tags?

Edit: What I should have asked is if there are any other tags in these animations that I should or could put in parallel, e.g., "whipping" tags or the like?

Edited by Gristle
3 hours ago, deder said:

Yes, it will work with a cow and a wolf if you change their faction. I did it myself. The wolf also lacked an AI package. I also added it using CK.

About enemies. I wrote it wrong. Add events to enemies. For example, with the high fame of a slut, Bandits will not consider you an enemy if you come to them unarmed / naked.

With the high fame of bestiality, some animals will not consider you an enemy if you are unarmed.

However, at the moment, the fame of bestiality does not depend on the creature. Whether it's a dragon or even a falmer, the NPCs will only talk about horses and dogs.

Thanks for the notes. What faction(s) do you suggest I add the cow to? I added the wolf to the Companions Faction of course.

I think I deliberately left out Whitefang's AI package so he wouldn't roam around and get in the way. There are some narrow spots in that room. For example, the added dog (Max) in the Bannered Mare likes to lie down in front of the door to the back room sometimes, which is annoying. Do you find that to be a problem adding a wolf AI package to Whitefang? Also, I think I also left out Whitefang's AI package because it made him howl all the time, which got annoying. Are you getting a lot of howling with the wolf AI package?

One limitation of SLSF is that it only tracks SLSF fame in populated areas. It has a great option to designate new areas for SLSF fame tracking, so you can add the Assassin's Guild headquarters to the list of locations tracked, or the Animal Mansion, or some custom village, but that feature doesn't work in a wilderness cell.  Another issue/feature is that SLSF offers up some really convenient global variables that automatically report your SLSF fame in the different categories for the current location. This makes it easy to add conditions to standard NPC "hello" or "idle" dialogue to check local fame that will work in any tracked location. But... there are no global variables that can access SLSF fame outside of the tracked locations. So, no simple way to check the PCs fame in the nearest tracked location, for example.  Which means if you are in a location where you are encountering bandits, for example, you have no "local" fame and the mod doesn't have a way to check your PC's fame in the nearest town or whatever.  Also, keep in mind the mod currently has no running scripts, as I am currently working completely within the built-in CK dialogue functions and dialogue conditions. So, I need global variables that I can check. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

For Mjoll, I made it so that once she delivers any "lover" type comment needing high Likes Women fame in any location, a script fragment attached to each such comment sets a global variable that then is used as an alternative condition allowing Mjoll to make "lover" type comments in any location, including wilderness, regardless of local SLSF fame values. But that makes sense because Mjoll should remember her feelings from location to location. I could do the same for Skyrim-wide slut fame or beast fame, but it really wouldn't make sense to have instant NPC fame across Skyrim based on fame in one location. Again, let me know if you have any suggestions.

I made the NPCs only talk about horses and dogs with PC beastiality fame because SLSF beastiality fame can only be gained by NPCs seeing your PC having sex with creatures in a location tracked by SLSF, which means in a city or town or village or the like, and I assumed that would mean they would only have seen (or heard about) the PC having sex with the kinds of creatures found in such populated places - dogs and horses.  I would love to add comments about other beasts, but it would have to be accurate for immersion (e.g., your PC really did have sex with a dragon), and I don't know any simple way to do it.

Edited by Gristle
44 minutes ago, nadalotta said:

So even though I'm fully clothed I'm still tagged with the Naked effect.  No tats or anything like that in play.  Is there a way to mitigate this? 

If the Naked effect shows up when you put a helmet on then yes, this is an SLSF bug and there are two ways to fix.  1) install Devious Devices, or 2) add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list. If you do the latter, it will have the side effect of removing the Anonymous effect of the helmet as well. So, if you really want to be anonymous with the helmet, you would have to go the DD route.

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

If the Naked effect shows up when you put a helmet on then yes, this is an SLSF bug and there are two ways to fix.  1) install Devious Devices, or 2) add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list. If you do the latter, it will have the side effect of removing the Anonymous effect of the helmet as well. So, if you really want to be anonymous with the helmet, you would have to go the DD route.

Yep, that took care of it - tyvm.

9 hours ago, Gristle said:

Nice. I hadn't seen this one. I'll add it and the other one to the mod description as "Optional Mods" when I upload version 3.1. Do you know if they all have "spanking" tags?

Edit: What I should have asked is if there are any other tags in these animations that I should or could put in parallel, e.g., "whipping" tags or the like?

they all have the 'spanking' tag. None of them have a 'whipping' tag but many have a 'cane' tag in the whipping animations. There are a couple of others, but they are only used on a single animation. I saw 'paddle', 'ruller', and 'punishment'.

16 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the notes. What faction(s) do you suggest I add the cow to? I added the wolf to the Companions Faction of course.

I think I deliberately left out Whitefang's AI package so he wouldn't roam around and get in the way. There are some narrow spots in that room. For example, the added dog (Max) in the Bannered Mare likes to lie down in front of the door to the back room sometimes, which is annoying. Do you find that to be a problem adding a wolf AI package to Whitefang? Also, I think I also left out Whitefang's AI package because it made him howl all the time, which got annoying. Are you getting a lot of howling with the wolf AI package?

One limitation of SLSF is that it only tracks SLSF fame in populated areas. It has a great option to designate new areas for SLSF fame tracking, so you can add the Assassin's Guild headquarters to the list of locations tracked, or the Animal Mansion, or some custom village, but that feature doesn't work in a wilderness cell.  Another issue/feature is that SLSF offers up some really convenient global variables that automatically report your SLSF fame in the different categories for the current location. This makes it easy to add conditions to standard NPC "hello" or "idle" dialogue to check local fame that will work in any tracked location. But... there are no global variables that can access SLSF fame outside of the tracked locations. So, no simple way to check the PCs fame in the nearest tracked location, for example.  Which means if you are in a location where you are encountering bandits, for example, you have no "local" fame and the mod doesn't have a way to check your PC's fame in the nearest town or whatever.  Also, keep in mind the mod currently has no running scripts, as I am currently working completely within the built-in CK dialogue functions and dialogue conditions. So, I need global variables that I can check. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

For Mjoll, I made it so that once she delivers any "lover" type comment needing high Likes Women fame in any location, a script fragment attached to each such comment sets a global variable that then is used as an alternative condition allowing Mjoll to make "lover" type comments in any location, including wilderness, regardless of local SLSF fame values. But that makes sense because Mjoll should remember her feelings from location to location. I could do the same for Skyrim-wide slut fame or beast fame, but it really wouldn't make sense to have instant NPC fame across Skyrim based on fame in one location. Again, let me know if you have any suggestions.

I made the NPCs only talk about horses and dogs with PC beastiality fame because SLSF beastiality fame can only be gained by NPCs seeing your PC having sex with creatures in a location tracked by SLSF, which means in a city or town or village or the like, and I assumed that would mean they would only have seen (or heard about) the PC having sex with the kinds of creatures found in such populated places - dogs and horses.  I would love to add comments about other beasts, but it would have to be accurate for immersion (e.g., your PC really did have sex with a dragon), and I don't know any simple way to do it.

Removed only the Giant fraction for the cow. It works.

Yes, the wolf is howling. Regardless of the presence of the AI package. Perhaps this is how it works only for me, the wolf also stands still. In order for the wolf to display the name, you need to add PCAllowDialogScript.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:54 AM, Gristle said:

Add some new variables to store on the player character perhaps?