6 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

So what does the Sanguine's Rose potion do?

It's just rebranded Sleeping Tree Sap. It makes a nice visual effect, vision purple and blurred, and slows movement. Rebranding the sap was just an easy way to get the visuals when a player was drugged for sex.  (My programming skills are weak, so I try to leverage everything in the vanilla game I can.) Ancano uses it to take advantage of College students, as do others in the College.  Also, most of the "skooma" delivered by NPCs in the mod to get players drunk for sex is actually the much stronger Redwater Den Skooma, which also produces a nice drunk/stoned visual effect. 

More observations:

NPC Masturbation event - check.

Drugged? yes.

Ulfberth War-Bear (Whiterun) said he made a collar for me. Then said 'oh, you already have one'. But I didn't and the slot was open. Can collars be in different slots? Because I tried some collars to see, and they all equipped in slot 45.

No Letter from the Jarl or Bounty yet, though. I'll keep trying. ?

so like since the conversion to sexlab sexual fame framework is not on its own page i could only think to ask here but

so my sexual fame framework is having problems where its saying that i dont have papyrus and it happened when i got the most recent update to this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854 does anyone know how to fix this.

im not having the same problem with other mods just this one

13 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

More observations:

NPC Masturbation event - check.

Drugged? yes.

Ulfberth War-Bear (Whiterun) said he made a collar for me. Then said 'oh, you already have one'. But I didn't and the slot was open. Can collars be in different slots? Because I tried some collars to see, and they all equipped in slot 45.

No Letter from the Jarl or Bounty yet, though. I'll keep trying. ?

Thanks for the observations. As for the collar, my understanding is that the DD and ZaZ collars all use slot 45, and that particular comment is checking slot 45 (and only slot 45). But slot 45 in the Creation Kit documentation is tagged as "Neck" (though Amulet is 35) and thus other modders might use slot 45 for other neck-related items, like scarves, necklaces, etc. But you said slot 45 was open, right? How did you test that?

4 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

so like since the conversion to sexlab sexual fame framework is not on its own page i could only think to ask here but

so my sexual fame framework is having problems where its saying that i dont have papyrus and it happened when i got the most recent update to this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854 does anyone know how to fix this.

im not having the same problem with other mods just this one

I don't know what the issue is. Do you need the papyrus extensions for other mods? Can you roll back to the previous version?

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the observations. As for the collar, my understanding is that the DD and ZaZ collars all use slot 45, and that particular comment is checking slot 45 (and only slot 45). But slot 45 in the Creation Kit documentation is tagged as "Neck" (though Amulet is 35) and thus other modders might use slot 45 for other neck-related items, like scarves, necklaces, etc. But you said slot 45 was open, right? How did you test that?

I opened the console and clicked on my character and checked what was equipped. Slots 44 and 45 were filled, but 45 was open - until I added a collar manually.

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I don't know what the issue is. Do you need the papyrus extensions for other mods? Can you roll back to the previous version?

ya the mod is required for a few other mods and i cant roll back because one of my mods wont work unless i have the newest version of that mod. ill continue to try stuff on my end.

On 9/30/2021 at 7:51 PM, Gristle said:

so like i messed around and... it works? i have no idea what i did but i think its working now? well one of the many things i did was go back to a previous vision of the mod i referenced and then went back to the most current version so that may have fixed it? anyway thanks for your response it may have been the key to fixing it however i have no idea what actually fixed but but on the bright side it works.

On 9/30/2021 at 8:54 PM, Seeker999 said:

I opened the console and clicked on my character and checked what was equipped. Slots 44 and 45 were filled, but 45 was open - until I added a collar manually.

Hmm. I've had both blacksmiths and hostlers put collars on my PC while playtesting, so I know the scripts on these comments generally work. And I just checked them (there's six such comments, some triggered by slut fame, some submissive fame, some beastiality fame) to make sure one or more of them didn't have some typo or logic error, but they all have the same code to test for collars, so I'm a little stumped as why you got the wrong collar response. You have ZaZ installed, right? Otherwise, I would say just keep playing and see if it happens again. Also, not that it should matter, but are you playing a male or female PC?

Good job!  So I've installed 3.0 in my game, running it with SLEN as my primary sex mod.  I'm mostly around the mages college ATM, and I'm getting plenty  'slut' comments and events.  Those increase if I wear one of the collars, but also happen when I'm not wearing a collar.  

I have two custom followers, and they routinely 'use' my PC, especially if the PC is someplace safe.

3.0 appears to be working quite smoothly so far.  I use SLEN for the dragon/dungeon clearing orgies, and that appears to boost the fame framework. Getting a nice synergy from this combo.

Anyone have a clue why animals and creatures speak lines added by this mod? Possible conflict with another mod?

Ran into a husky which called my PC a whore haha.

I'm not a modder but what could cause creatures to be added to the list of actors who can talk?

Edited by LoverHater123
9 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Good job!  So I've installed 3.0 in my game, running it with SLEN as my primary sex mod.  I'm mostly around the mages college ATM, and I'm getting plenty  'slut' comments and events.  Those increase if I wear one of the collars, but also happen when I'm not wearing a collar.  

I have two custom followers, and they routinely 'use' my PC, especially if the PC is someplace safe.

3.0 appears to be working quite smoothly so far.  I use SLEN for the dragon/dungeon clearing orgies, and that appears to boost the fame framework. Getting a nice synergy from this combo.

Thanks! and glad it's working well. Yes, this mod really is best running with a primary sex mod in order to accumulate fame. I use SLEN as well for my playtesting. Collars will trigger more comments, though usually of the "slave/submissive" variety. As for your custom followers, they must be triggered by another mod, as this mod doesn't generate comments or events for custom followers (or any followers except for Faendal, Mjoll and Serana).

10 hours ago, LoverHater123 said:

Anyone have a clue why animals and creatures speak lines added by this mod? Possible conflict with another mod?

Ran into a husky which called my PC a whore haha.

I'm not a modder but what could cause creatures to be added to the list of actors who can talk?

That shouldn't happen as this mod has a condition check that allows comments only from playable races + old people + (for a few comments) children. But, I know some mods can enable dialogue with creatures (I think Aroused Creatures has an option for that), so it does seem likely that it's the interaction with another mod that causes this, but I have no idea what mod it might be.  Also, if it was a husky added by a mod, it might be coded with entirely different attributes than a normal husky.  Now that you mention it, I think this happened to me once a while back as well. I don't think it was an in-game dog, or one of the many dogs added by the More Creatures mod, but was some dog added by another mod.  So, probably just a one-off thing with the way that particular animal has its attributes set.

Also, it's quite likely the husky is entirely correct. ? 

4 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Is this LE compatible?  the file info says it is.  Do I have to do something in SSE edit or xedit (LE version I think??)  I remember reading comments about something 43 vs 44.  I really want to try this with my requiem playthru, to spice things up.

jc22 confirmed that this SLSF Fame Comments mod works on LE in post #316 above.  However, I assume you'll need the LE version of SLSF and the LE versions of all of its dependencies.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:50 PM, Gristle said:

Thanks. I think it will take a bit of time for someone to put together a voice pack for V3.0. I haven't tried it, but from what I've read in other posts about the voice packs, an older voice pack for a mod should work, but only for the lines of dialogue that were in the prior version of the mod that the voice pack was made for. So, for this mod, you'd be missing about 800 entirely new dialogue lines. Also, you'd be missing the hundreds of added lines that aren't really new content but needed to be copied and adapted to refer to male PCs.  So, the old voice pack definitely wouldn't work well for a male PC. 

Right on! and thanks for the response. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you man. I work. A lot. and managed to have a few hours off today, LOL, Ironicly, because I went in to work, and cleared out the rest of the day early.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:54 PM, Gristle said:

jc22 confirmed that this SLSF Fame Comments mod works on LE in post #316 above.  However, I assume you'll need the LE version of SLSF and the LE versions of all of its dependencies.

Thx!  Yes I have tried it in LE and it appears to work, and yes I installed the LE version of the dependencies.

On 9/29/2021 at 2:05 AM, Gristle said:

Thanks. If you could watch for any mistaken gender (or body part) references, or any SexLab animations where your (otherwise straight) male PC is put in a female position, that would be great.

FYI, the male PC comments do work a little differently from the female PC comments, in that there is more effort (via conditional checks of 'Likes Men' fame) to figure out if a male PC is straight or gay/bi.  That probably sounds a little sexist, but it was necessary to figure out, for example, whether a male PC with SLSF Anal fame was famous for giving or receiving.  Basically, if the male PC's 'Likes Men' gets to around 25 or so in a location (it can vary), many comments (and events!) will assume the male PC is bi or gay.  Of course, if a player of a male PC doesn't want to trigger forced events from other males in any case, then 'Likes Men' fame events can be toggled off completely in the MCM.

It's long, thanks to a buggy framework, but I begin to get the first male oriented comments.

I'll try to push it forward...

On 9/29/2021 at 2:05 AM, Gristle said:

Thanks. If you could watch for any mistaken gender (or body part) references, or any SexLab animations where your (otherwise straight) male PC is put in a female position, that would be great.

FYI, the male PC comments do work a little differently from the female PC comments, in that there is more effort (via conditional checks of 'Likes Men' fame) to figure out if a male PC is straight or gay/bi.  That probably sounds a little sexist, but it was necessary to figure out, for example, whether a male PC with SLSF Anal fame was famous for giving or receiving.  Basically, if the male PC's 'Likes Men' gets to around 25 or so in a location (it can vary), many comments (and events!) will assume the male PC is bi or gay.  Of course, if a player of a male PC doesn't want to trigger forced events from other males in any case, then 'Likes Men' fame events can be toggled off completely in the MCM.

After a few test, it works quite well. I get male oriented comments and Adrianne who wanted to see my cock and stripped my PC.

Exhibition comment I saw looks not gender oriented. They seems good to me.

The only error I saw, so far, is one of the companion girl saying that my ass must be special because men line up to bang it... Or something like that.

13 hours ago, Nevropath said:

The only error I saw, so far, is one of the companion girl saying that my ass must be special because men line up to bang it... Or something like that.

Thanks. As for that comment, for a male PC it's triggered by SLSF anal fame 45+ AND (EITHER SLSF Likes Men 25+ fame OR SLSF Submissive fame 25+), so I'm assuming your male PC met those tests. The thought was that a male PC would more likely be on the receiving end of anal fame if they were gay (Likes Men 25+) or submissive (Sub 25+).  I'm inclined to increase (double?) the required level of Submissive fame so that a higher submissive level is required as a trigger. Alternatively, I could require both Likes Men fame and Submissive fame (at the existing levels) for this and similar male PC anal comments.

Thoughts anyone? These are the kinds of comments and condition tests that are trickier for a male PC than a female PC.

Edited by Gristle
6 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks. As for that comment, for a male PC it's triggered by SLSF anal fame 45+ AND (EITHER SLSF Likes Men 25+ fame OR SLSF Submissive fame 25+), so I'm assuming your male PC met those tests. The thought was that a male PC would more likely be on the receiving end of anal fame if they were gay (Likes Men 25+) or submissive (Sub 25+).  I'm inclined to increase (double?) the required level of Submissive fame so that a higher submissive level is required as a trigger. Alternatively, I could require both Likes Men fame and Submissive fame (at the existing levels) for this and similar male PC anal comments.

Thoughts anyone? These are the kinds of comments and condition tests that are trickier for a male PC than a female PC.

I checked my fame and you are right. Condition were met. But I wonder why the framework counted a 'like men' fame... Never bang one.

Maybe a filter on sex lab sexuality could be good on that.

I'm getting comments when talking to NPCs but not when walking around, what could it be? some settings in sl fame?

my load order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Remove Mods from System Menu.esl
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
3DNPC.esp
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SGEyebrows.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Headtracking.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyrimImmersionPatch.esp
Man Those Borders!.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
Point The Way.esp
More idle markers.esp
notice board.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Dawn of Skyrim.esp
JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp
The Notice Board SMIM Ropes Fix.esp
Simply No Fast Travel.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
GoToBed.esp
Shiva's Beautiful Presets Vanilla Hair.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
EVGConditionalIdles.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Mortal Enemies - Rival Remix.esp
TKDodge.esp
FNIS.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
50 More Perk Points.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
MoreMales.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
DIS_Replacer.esp
NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion.esp
DIS_Armor_Fractions.esp
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
DIS_Heavy_Legion.esp
NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor and Weapon Expansion.esp
Unique Thane Weapons.esp
Reliquary of Myth.esp
RoM - Apocalypse Patch.esp
RoM - Dragon Priest Masks Pack.esp
Bound Shield.esp
MagicArmorVisuals.esp
TBD - NiseKardiaArmor.esp
Kardia of Rhodes.esp
Kardia lvl list.esp
SL Survival.esp
TAWOBA Remastered keywords.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
TEWOBA keywords.esp
[Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.0 [SE].esp
[Melodic] Olga Discordia.esp
Keywords lvl list Zynx MiniSkirt o Ultimate Lingerie.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
PracticalFood.esp
LessDragons35.esp
LessDragons10.esp
LessDragons20.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Andromeda - Metric Units Patch.esp
WayshrinesIFT.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SleepToGainExperience.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
WetandCold.esp
ImmersiveInteractions.esp
CFTO.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
3DNPC0.esp
honedmetal.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Serial Strip Merged.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Simply Rest Anywhere.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
TBOS.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexualPersuasion.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
SL_CFTO.esp
SL_CFTO_Only.esp
RoadInspections.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
sl_triggers.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
AhegaoTongues.esp
KoR SexLab survival SexLab aroused baka keywords.esp
Public Whore.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SLDrunkRedux.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
BodySearch.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
troublesofheroineDG.esp
troublesofheroineDB.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Apropos2.esp
Skyrim Save System Overhaul.esp
3BBB.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
BodySearch_Voice.esp
Public Whore_Voices1.esp
sr_FillHerUp_Voices1.esp
troublesofheroine_Voices1.esp
SSEMerged.esp

6 hours ago, gianclod said:

I'm getting comments when talking to NPCs but not when walking around, what could it be? some settings in sl fame?

my load order

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Remove Mods from System Menu.esl
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
3DNPC.esp
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SGEyebrows.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Headtracking.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyrimImmersionPatch.esp
Man Those Borders!.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
Point The Way.esp
More idle markers.esp
notice board.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Dawn of Skyrim.esp
JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp
The Notice Board SMIM Ropes Fix.esp
Simply No Fast Travel.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
GoToBed.esp
Shiva's Beautiful Presets Vanilla Hair.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
EVGConditionalIdles.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Mortal Enemies - Rival Remix.esp
TKDodge.esp
FNIS.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
50 More Perk Points.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
MoreMales.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
DIS_Replacer.esp
NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion.esp
DIS_Armor_Fractions.esp
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
DIS_Heavy_Legion.esp
NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor and Weapon Expansion.esp
Unique Thane Weapons.esp
Reliquary of Myth.esp
RoM - Apocalypse Patch.esp
RoM - Dragon Priest Masks Pack.esp
Bound Shield.esp
MagicArmorVisuals.esp
TBD - NiseKardiaArmor.esp
Kardia of Rhodes.esp
Kardia lvl list.esp
SL Survival.esp
TAWOBA Remastered keywords.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
TEWOBA keywords.esp
[Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.0 [SE].esp
[Melodic] Olga Discordia.esp
Keywords lvl list Zynx MiniSkirt o Ultimate Lingerie.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
PracticalFood.esp
LessDragons35.esp
LessDragons10.esp
LessDragons20.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Andromeda - Metric Units Patch.esp
WayshrinesIFT.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SleepToGainExperience.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
WetandCold.esp
ImmersiveInteractions.esp
CFTO.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
3DNPC0.esp
honedmetal.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Serial Strip Merged.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Simply Rest Anywhere.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
TBOS.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexualPersuasion.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
SL_CFTO.esp
SL_CFTO_Only.esp
RoadInspections.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
sl_triggers.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
AhegaoTongues.esp
KoR SexLab survival SexLab aroused baka keywords.esp
Public Whore.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SLDrunkRedux.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
BodySearch.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
troublesofheroineDG.esp
troublesofheroineDB.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Apropos2.esp
Skyrim Save System Overhaul.esp
3BBB.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
BodySearch_Voice.esp
Public Whore_Voices1.esp
sr_FillHerUp_Voices1.esp
troublesofheroine_Voices1.esp
SSEMerged.esp

I don't know of any SLSF settings that would cause this. You are running a lot more mods than I am and I'm not sure which mod is causing the issue. The walking around comments are all "Hello" category random dialogue comments. Something must be suppressing these NPC "Hello" comments. Do you get the vanilla "Hello" comments, e.g., the "arrow in the knee, " "stole your sweet roll," "mages poking around Saarthal," "lightly armored means..." type comments? Do you get comments during SL animations (these are a mix of "Hello" and "Idle" comments)?  If I had to guess, I would think it might be a mod that is forcing you into dialogue with NPCs.

EDIT:  I don't see Fuz Ro D-oh on your mod list. That is a requirement.

Edited by Gristle
18 hours ago, Nevropath said:

I checked my fame and you are right. Condition were met. But I wonder why the framework counted a 'like men' fame... Never bang one.

Maybe a filter on sex lab sexuality could be good on that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into how to test the SexLab sexuality setting to improve the conditions. The SLSF 'Likes Men" fame is a bit crude by itself, as it just increases when your PC has sex with men.  But... that sex might have been forced, so it doesn't necessarily mean your PC likes men. So, SexLab sexuality may be a good way to refine this. (And probably SLSF Submissive fame as well.) I suppose another idea is to compare SLSF 'Likes Women' to 'Likes Men' fame values as opposed to just looking at one or the other - to get a better sense of overall preferences. 

As for why SLSF increased 'Likes Men' fame for your PC, I don't know. It's only supposed to increase from SL activity with men. You should probably reset your SLSF fame levels and keep an eye on it.

Edited by Gristle