VERSION 3.0 NOTES AND REQUESTS...

PLAYTESTING:  I just posted Version 3.0 and would really appreciate if someone could let me know if it installs and updates properly, if the MCM shows up and works, and if you trigger any "fame events." (The latter is random, but if you've got high SLSF fame levels and hang out in a tavern at night, something should happen eventually.) I've been play-testing v3.0 on my system for months and it all works fine ... on my computer, but I would really like confirmation that I've packed up all the scripts properly. And definitely use a mod manager to install v3.0, or you'll have 1800 loose script files to deal with.

MALE PC SUPPORT: I added support for male PCs, including hundreds of additional male PC-specific dialogue, including for the supported followers, and male PC versions of the SexLab event comments. But... I haven't tested it. So, any bug reports would be appreciated. (It won't crash or anything, mistakes will be me messing up gender references in dialogue or perhaps assigning a wrong SexLab animation type to an event comment.) 

ACTORS IN WORLDSPACE: To support SLSF Beastiality fame event comments, I added about 25 creatures and 1 NPC into the game.  Again, it all works fine on my system, but I don't have many interior or city overhaul mods running, so please let me know if you see any conflicts.

LE COMPATIBILITY?: Can someone please let me know if this works with LE? I don't have LE installed to test.

In the meantime, here's an Overview of the new FAME EVENTS:  (each of these categories can be enabled or disabled in the MCM, and you can configure so an equipped weapon prevents almost all forced fame events)

Exhibitionism Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may strip the PC naked in places like inns, guild halls, and also in town streets. The PC is also at risk of being stripped in some Jarl halls. NPCs may also masturbate when seeing a naked PC. Male NPCs generally masturbate in town streets at night, and female NPCs generally indoors in safe locations. Once a PC has received a public slut warning from a Jarl in a relevant location, there is an increased chance of forced sex by guards who catch the PC naked unless the PC’s exhibitionism fame level drops.

Anal or Oral Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may force relevant sex type. NPCs may also offer relevant sex type. Anal and oral fame events generally happen in places like inns, but can also occur in town streets, especially at night, and can also occur in Jarl halls. Once a PC has received an anal slut warning from a Jarl in a relevant location, there is an increased chance of forced anal sex by guards unless the PC’s anal fame level drops.

Likes Women/Likes Men Fame Events - Female/male NPCs may offer sex in places like houses, guild halls, and inns. Unfriendly NPCs (especially male PCs) may force straight sex in places like inns and barracks. 'Likes women' fame may also trigger sex offers from Dibellan priestesses.  Once a female PC has received a lesbian warning from a Jarl in a location, there is an increased chance of forced events by guards unless the PC’s lesbian fame level drops.

Masochist Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may force rough/aggressive sex. NPCs may also offer rough/aggressive sex. Masochist fame events generally happen in places like inns, but can also occur in town streets, especially at night.

Slut Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may force sex. NPCs may also offer sex. Slut fame events generally happen in places like inns and barracks, but can also occur in town streets, especially at night, and especially if the PC is naked. They can also occur in Jarl halls and guild locations. Characters known to be sluts are also at risk of being forced by multiple sex partners in locations such as inns and, in particular, among thieves. Once a PC has received a slut warning from a Jarl in a location, there is an increased chance of slut fame events by guards unless the PC’s slut fame level drops.

Submissive Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may force dominant or rough/aggressive sex. NPCs may offer dominant or rough/agressive sex. Submissive fame events can occur in inns and barracks, and also in the town streets at night, especially if the PC is bound. Submissive fame may also lead to PCs being bound and taken advantage of, especially in certain inns or dark alleys. Blacksmith NPCs may also put collars on PCs. 

Whore Fame Events - NPCs may offer money for sex in inns and barracks. Unfriendly NPCs may force sex in similar locations. 

Beastiality Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may request or offer to pay to watch PC have sex with creatures or may force PC to have sex with creatures. Unfriendly NPCs may also force rough sex with PC as punishment for beastiality. Beastiality fame events can occur at stables, inns, Jarl halls, guild locations, and in some villages. Calcelmo might even enlist you for ‘experiments’ with Dwemer technology. Once a PC has received a beast slut warning from a Jarl in a relevant location, there is an increased chance of guards forcing a beast demonstration unless the PC’s beast fame level drops.

Skooma Fame Events - Unfriendly NPCs may get PC drunk and force sex on PC in inns. 

Orc, Argonian or Khajiit Fame Events - Beast race NPCs may also offer sex with PC. Unfriendly beast race NPCs may force sex with PC. Orcs and Argonians just about anywhere, Khajiits outdoors. 

Mjoll and Serana Fame Events - Follower offers sex to PC based on PC/Follower SLA arousal and time/location. Follower offers types of sex based on PC fame types and levels. For Serana events, PC must finish main DG quest. For Mjoll events, PC (male or female) must have high 'Likes Women' fame. Faendal doesn't yet have fame event comments.

Edited by Gristle

This looks really fun! Are the followers named in the description the only ones that force you into sex as it were?

Edit: Immediately after posting this I found the above comment. Please ignore, I'll do some testin'.

Edited by Yuni

Glad to see 3.0 is out, was holding off on my new playthrough waiting for this and a few other mod updates.

Would it be a lot of work to add an option to the MCM that lets you configure how often specifically followers use comments from this mod? It happens a bit too often in my opinion so it would be nice to be able to change it. In any case, thank you for the mod, it's great!

Edited by xLLUser

Testing data: The comments show up just fine in Whiterun. I tripled fame gain and walked around naked to test something easily fame-able (exhibitionist)
Loving the comments from the guards about wanting to see my tits and yanking my clothes off. There are NOT enough mods out there where NPCs randomly strip the player. <3!

Nazeem comments. The preacher dude in Whiterun comments (Mr. Talos speech, I forget his name). The beggars comment. Populated skyrim NPCs comment but also do a lot of Public Whore comments... I should really not have so many lewd comments mods installed, hah.

Haven't gotten anyone to *fuck* me yet, but then again I kept triggering other sex by accident (bumping to trigger Horrible Harassment, Battle Fuck encounters, Aroused Creatures, etc), so it might just be random chance.

6 hours ago, matekun said:

MCM shows up fine.

Do we need 100 fame for events to happen?

Thank you.

Great. No, you don't need SLSF fame levels of 100 for events to happen. Some SLSF fame levels accumulate fast (like Exhibitionism fame and Slut fame) so the fame level triggers for those are scaled a bit higher, but others start as low as fame 5. For example, if you are known to drink skooma at all (e.g., fame 5) someone might offer you one. A lot trigger around fame levels 25-50. But it's really a combination of fame level, location, NPC arousal (or sometimes PC arousal), time and state of dress/undress that trigger many events, so it's hard to generalize.

9 hours ago, xLLUser said:

Glad to see 3.0 is out, was holding off on my new playthrough waiting for this and a few other mod updates.

Would it be a lot of work to add an option to the MCM that lets you configure how often specifically followers use comments from this mod? It happens a bit too often in my opinion so it would be nice to be able to change it. In any case, thank you for the mod, it's great!

I could add that to the MCM in the next version, but I am faced with the challenge that I don't know how to make an MCM that will update itself when updated on a current play through.  It's certainly possible, as many other mods manage it, but I just don't know how.  So, any changes I make to the MCM are going to require a clean save (i.e., new game start). For this reason, I already built some toggles into the MCM for upcoming features that are not in the mod yet, so I don't have to change the MCM in the next version. In particular, there are toggles for Faendal events (he doesn't have any yet) and Vilkas events (he doesn't have comments or events yet) and also a toggle to switch off Exhibitionism comments for those that don't like the overbroad way that SLSF increments this fame (but that doesn't work yet).

That said, looking at the follower comments for Mjoll, Serana and Faendal, I do see that I made a mistake. For normal SLSF fame comments, they make comments at 50% of the frequency of the fame comment frequency percentage set in the SLSF MCM. So, if you have that at the default of 70%, the followers are at 35%. Of course, you can reduce the follower comment frequency further, but only by reducing the frequency of all SLSF fame comments. But, I intended to make the followers much less chatty in dungeons, lairs and other dangerous places, so I reduced the frequency of follower comments in such places to 10% of the general SLSF comment frequency, which means a 7% overall chance (using the SLSF 70% default). But it looks like I set the 10% for Mjoll and Serana, but missed it for Faendal. His is still at 50% in all such places. I will correct that in the next update.

Any chance your issue is with Faendal?

Edited by Gristle
5 hours ago, Yuni said:

Testing data: The comments show up just fine in Whiterun. I tripled fame gain and walked around naked to test something easily fame-able (exhibitionist)
Loving the comments from the guards about wanting to see my tits and yanking my clothes off. There are NOT enough mods out there where NPCs randomly strip the player. <3!

Nazeem comments. The preacher dude in Whiterun comments (Mr. Talos speech, I forget his name). The beggars comment. Populated skyrim NPCs comment but also do a lot of Public Whore comments... I should really not have so many lewd comments mods installed, hah.

Haven't gotten anyone to *fuck* me yet, but then again I kept triggering other sex by accident (bumping to trigger Horrible Harassment, Battle Fuck encounters, Aroused Creatures, etc), so it might just be random chance.

Great! Thanks for testing. If NPCs are pulling your clothes off, it means scripts are definitely working, which means I put them in the right folder, which is great.

And, yes, all the random comments added by mods (and those in the vanilla game) go into the same stack to be randomly chosen. That includes the comments that can trigger events in this mod, as all events in this mod are triggered by comments. I ran this mod along with Sexist Guards for a while, and it greatly reduced the comments from this mod.

2 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

I like the mod but i made a patch changed one thing (version 2,1), i removed the "Please not here" line, triggering when bumping into males. It felt a little off to me because i was not doing anything outrageous afaik i was always clothed, 0 fame, and just walking by males.

SLSFameComments-noPleaseNotHere.esp 541 B · 0 downloads

Thanks and good call. I'm not sure what I was thinking there. There's a similar "not here" bump comment that requires slut fame 40+, player nakedness and an NPC relationship rank 1+.  But the comment you cite doesn't have any of those conditions. Probably an oversight on my part. I'll add these conditions to that bump comment in the next revision.  It really needs a fame test in particular, as otherwise it could be said away from a populated area, which doesn't make any sense.

If you spot any other non-immersive comments, please let me know. With the new version, some comments are going to be a lot more intrusive (i.e., triggering events), so it will be even more important to immersion that I get all the conditions right.

Edited by Gristle
11 hours ago, Yuni said:

This looks really fun! Are the followers named in the description the only ones that force you into sex as it were?

Edit: Immediately after posting this I found the above comment. Please ignore, I'll do some testin'.

Actually, Mjoll's too nice to force you into anything, but she will certainly make offers.  Serana, on the other hand... she will generally ask as well, but there's definitely a few situations where she just can't control herself.

3 hours ago, Sirgod said:

IS there one of those new Voice sets for 3.0? OR is it safe to still use 2.1 Voice Files? 

Eitherway, this has always been such a fun mod.

Thanks. I think it will take a bit of time for someone to put together a voice pack for V3.0. I haven't tried it, but from what I've read in other posts about the voice packs, an older voice pack for a mod should work, but only for the lines of dialogue that were in the prior version of the mod that the voice pack was made for. So, for this mod, you'd be missing about 800 entirely new dialogue lines. Also, you'd be missing the hundreds of added lines that aren't really new content but needed to be copied and adapted to refer to male PCs.  So, the old voice pack definitely wouldn't work well for a male PC. 

Installed ver 3.0 in LE yesterday and played around with it for a few hours. Works really well, no Vortex error messages, MCM popped up almost immediately, events triggered in Whiterun properly.  I have been waiting for this version to be released, and it was worth the wait. 

Thank you

16 hours ago, Gristle said:
Spoiler

I could add that to the MCM in the next version, but I am faced with the challenge that I don't know how to make an MCM that will update itself when updated on a current play through.  It's certainly possible, as many other mods manage it, but I just don't know how.  So, any changes I make to the MCM are going to require a clean save (i.e., new game start). For this reason, I already built some toggles into the MCM for upcoming features that are not in the mod yet, so I don't have to change the MCM in the next version. In particular, there are toggles for Faendal events (he doesn't have any yet) and Vilkas events (he doesn't have comments or events yet) and also a toggle to switch off Exhibitionism comments for those that don't like the overbroad way that SLSF increments this fame (but that doesn't work yet).

That said, looking at the follower comments for Mjoll, Serana and Faendal, I do see that I made a mistake. For normal SLSF fame comments, they make comments at 50% of the frequency of the fame comment frequency percentage set in the SLSF MCM. So, if you have that at the default of 70%, the followers are at 35%. Of course, you can reduce the follower comment frequency further, but only by reducing the frequency of all SLSF fame comments. But, I intended to make the followers much less chatty in dungeons, lairs and other dangerous places, so I reduced the frequency of follower comments in such places to 10% of the general SLSF comment frequency, which means a 7% overall chance (using the SLSF 70% default). But it looks like I set the 10% for Mjoll and Serana, but missed it for Faendal. His is still at 50% in all such places. I will correct that in the next update.

Any chance your issue is with Faendal?

Thanks for explaining all that, I wasn't aware that's how it worked!

I wasn't using Faendal, I was using Serana - she's the only one I've tried with this mod so far. I usually have the SLSF comment frequency set to 40% which might be a bit high but I use To Your Face Redux so I rarely get comments from normal NPC's anyway, but it would explain why I felt I was getting too many from Serana.

Now that I know how it works I might just forego TYFR and turn down the frequency some more, though if you do end up adding the option to the MCM at some point I think that'd be a great addition. Either way thanks for the mod, you've done a wonderful job with it!

edit: Also to give some context on how often she was commenting with it set to 40%, just in case something was wrong I guess, I'd say she would say a comment from this mod every 2-4 real time minutes - and often even more frequently than that. Maybe that's on par with vanilla followers, I'm not sure, but with how I have my game set up I usually only get generic follower comments every 10-15 minutes.

second edit: Also since you asked people before, I loaded up a new game and 3.0 seems to be working well. MCM loaded without issue and comments seem to trigger.

Edited by xLLUser

I upgraded mid-game to v3.0. I've been stripped, solicited, and raped, so those events are working. I've gotten some of the new comments as well.

I have not received a letter from the jarl, but it's early days yet.

MCM showed up, but not until after I had to debug in YeOlde - (MCM) Settings to show all menus. Exited the menu, waited a few seconds and checked again. There it was. I enabled everything except the 'equipped weapons prevent forced events'.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be working.

In the future I may play without some of the following mods and just use SLSF-C, but here is my current mod list (showing for compatibility reference only):

Spoiler

.NET Script Framework v1.4
A Perilous Maze valpha 0.6a
AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer v1.13
Address Library for SKSE Plugins v2
Advanced Adversary Encounters - Ultimate v3.7
Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches v3.8
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v4.1.3
Ammo Unequip on Sexlab Animations v1.02
Amulet of the Divines - All 9 Divine Enchantments Into 1 Amulet v1.0.1
Anubs Animations for SE - creature v2.2019 - LITE
Anubs Animations for SE - human v2.2019 - LITE
ApachiiSkyHair SSE v1.6Full & 1.5
Aradia Leather Harness v1.3
Better Females Eyebrows - Standalone v1.2
Billyys Animations for SE v4.40 - LITE
Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded v2.0A-my conversion    7/19/21    --> older official port v 1.2
BodySearchAnimsSE v1 ME    6/10/21  added late
BodySlide and Outfit Studio v5.3.0
Books of Dibella SE- Alternate Start Plugin v1.2
BottledBats v1.1    5/14/21 added late
Bring Meeko To Lod v1
Buttons the Little Dog Follower v1.2
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE v1.6.1    8/3/21    --> v. 1.6.2
CBP Physics v0.26
Cliff Racers- Mihail (SSE PORT) v3
Craft Crossbows and Bolts Anywhere and Anytime v. 1    8/23/21    added late, ESLifyed
Creature Framework SE v1.1.0-pre2a
Cutting Room Floor v3.1.9
Cyrodilic Minotaurs - Mihail (SSE PORT) v1.2
Dark Arena SSE v.1bisbis-ME    5/13/21 ->v1.2+-ME    6/22/21->v1.3+-ME    7/9/21->v 1.31     9/17/21    -> v 1.33+
Dark Dreams v. 1.2.1        9/7/21    added late    9/12/21    --> v 1.3 (esl version)
Deadly Dragons v6.5.2
Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer v3.0.5    7/12/21    added late
Deerheart Cottage v1
Devious Carriages (PowerBing's) - my conversion v0.2.5
Devious Cidhna v1.1
Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop v3.21
Devious Devices v5.1
Devious Followers - Continued SE v2.14.2    5/28/21 -> v2.14.3
Devious Followers voice packs- 6/28/21 repacked as BSA to possible improve game loading performance
Devious Mimic Clothing v2.2.1    7/3/21    -> v 2.3.0    7/5/21    -> v. 2.3.1    7/7/21    -> v 2.3.2    8/24/21    -> v 2.5    9/25/21    -> v 2.5.1
Deviously Enchanted Chests  v3.1
DLL Plugin Loader v1
Dog Followers are Huskies - No Barking - Silent Stealth v1
Draugr Patrols - Elements of Skyrim (SSE PORT) v1.2
Dwarven Colossus - Mihail (SSE PORT) v1.1
Dwarven Magetta- Mihail (SSE PORT) v1
Eastern Art Tattoos CAO v1.1 CAO
Estrus Chaurus for SE v4.37
EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR v2.43R1
Even Better Quest Objectives SE - EBQO SE v1.8.4
Extra Encounters v1.0 Full Version MERGED
EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control v3.1.5.73
FadeTattoos - unconverted oldrim mod v1
Falmer Abyssraiders- Elements of Skyrim (SSE PORT) v1.1
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE v7.6
Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE vRev1.0.0 - LITE
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice v1.7
Godzilla Roar Replacement (Special Edition) v1
Grahl- Mihail (SSE PORT) v1
Guards Overhaul - New Weapons and Armour SE v1
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) v2.11    7/3/21    added late
Hide Your Quests (ESL flagged) v1.0.1.1    added 6/6/21
HN66's Earrings - Special Edition v1.3
iD - DovahBling Bracelets v1.1.0
Illuminated Blue Palace Dome v1.3
Improved Eyes (Humans and Mer) v0.4.12
INIGO v2.4c
JContainers SE v4.1.13
Kaidan 2 v2.1.1
Kaidan 2 Follow Distance Fix v1
KJ Tattoos - Overlay Plugins for RaceMenu 4K v1.1.2
KS Hairdos SSE v1.7f
Lazy Tools - LazyHeels standalone v1.10.1
Loansharks of Skyrim - unconverted oldrim mod v20160407
Markarth - Help the Warrens and A Cure for Cairine v1
Mfg Fix v. 1.5.4    added 8/18/21
More Bandit Camps v2.7a
More Informative Console v0.42    6/28/21 ->v0.43
More Nasty Critters Special Edition v12.5 - LITE
Mountain Lions and Panthers- Mihail (SSE PORT) v1.3
Move it Dammit v1.1.0b
My Road Signs are Beautiful  v1.1
Mystical Home v1.1
Naked Dungeons - converted oldrim mod v2.0.1
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions vsee SKSE
Pastel Map Markers v. pastel    7/14/21    removed (Dear Diary conflict)
PB's Devious Guards v1.1.1
Peril v2.1.1
Pierced Ears - Earrings SE v1.0SE
Populated Cities Towns Villages SE Edition v4.1.6
Populated Lands Roads Paths for SE v3.2
powerofthree's Papyrus Extender v4.3.7
Proxy's Animations SE v2 - LITE
Public Whore v1.0.3
RaceMenu v0.4.16
Ranger Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics) v1.7
RapeTattoos - unconverted oldrim mod v1.4
Realistic Hair Colors v1.4
Redbelly Mine VERY SERIOUS LORE Fixes (Ebony Ore Restored) v1
Remodeled Armor CBBE SE v1.2.1
Render Tattoos - unconverted oldrim mod v1-racemenu
RohZima SLAL Pack vPack10-LITE
Rutah Tattoo Pack for RaceMenu - SE v1
S.L.U.T.S. Resume v1.20    7/11/21 clean save --> v 2.5    7/16/21 clean save    --> v 2.6        7/28/21    --> v2.7
SD - Cages v3.81    5/18/21 -> v3.82
Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' v0.99 (Pre-Final)
Sexist/Derogatory Guards, NPCs and Player Comments v2.91SSE
SexLab - Remove Standard Animations v1.3.0ME
SexLab Animation Loader SSE v1.0.0
Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE v2.9    
SexLab Body Search v20190814
SexLab Dialogues SE v3.1.003
SexLab Drunk Redux v1.3
SexLab Framework SE 1.63 vBeta8
Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SSE v3.3    5/15/21 -> v3.4
SexLab Jail Rape v20190620
Shep's Tattoo Collection v1
SimpleSlavery Plus Plus v6.3.10    5/11/21 --> v6.3.11    6/9/21 --> v6.3.12
SkyHide - Dont Show Headgears - No Helmet Mod v1
Skyrim Script Extender - SKSE64 v2.00.19
Skyrim Utility Mod SE v1.61
SkyrimSE.exe Auto-Backup v1
SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix v1    7/13/21    removed
SkyUI v5.2
SlaveTats SE v1.3.6    5/19/21    not working, back to v1.3.52    5/24/21 DOWN TO V1.3.0
SlaveTats various tatto packs: civil war, draconic, makeup, my group, slut, whore    7/9/21 -> added Body Graffiti pack
SLSF Fame Comments SE v2.1    9/27/21    -> v 3.0
Smart Harvest SE v3.7.0.15    6/10/21 --> v3.8.0.4    6/11/21 -> v3.9.0.0    6/13/21     -> v3.9.0.2 --> 3.8.0.4 --> 3.9.0.3    6/20/21 -->v3.9.1.0    6/26/21 -> v3.9.2.0    7/6/21    -> v 3.9.3.4    7/7/21    -> v 3.9.4.0    7/11/21 --> v 3.9.4.2
Snowrays- Mihail Monsters and Animal (SSE PORT) v1.1
SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) v5.4.1
SSEEdit v4.0.3
SSX (Scent of Sex SE) v1.4h
Stronger Soul Cairn Summon Spells v2
Tempered Skins for Males - Vanilla and SOS versions v2.01
The Choice is Yours (TCIY) v2
The Coenaculi - RaceMenu Plugin for Tattoos vJu
The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
The Notice Board SE v1.4
The Sound of Weapons v. 1    9/7/21    added late
The Strange House v0.02
The Raven of Raven Rock SE v1
This Was A Breeze v1
Timing is Everything v2.2
UIExtensions v1.2.0
Unlimited Amulets and Rings for the Modern Era SE Edition v1.2a
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v4.2.4b    6/6/21 -> v4.2.5    6/15/21 --> v4.2.5b
Unread Books Glow v2.2.1
Voice Packs for Devious Followers Continued, Public Whore, Sexlab Horrible Harrassment, and Sexlab Sexual Fame Comments, Sexlab Body Search,Simple Slavery++ and patches, jail rape, Devious Cidhna, SL Drunk Redux,      DeviousDevices 5.1SE_Voice, ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3, S.L.U.T.S. Resume,    Sexist Guards 2.91SE Voice Pack, Naked Dungeons, Laura’s Bondage Shop
Wampas - Mihail (SSE PORT) v2
Weightless Ingredients All-In-One v1
Well Armored Vigilants v1.1
Whiterun Stables Tower - basic micro player home v1    
WyldTats Warpaint Edition v1
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE v4.72
YeOlde - (MCM) Settings v1.1.2 alpha
Yet Another Font Replacer v1    7/27/21    added. No .esp or anything complicated, manual instal in Data/Interface, font_Encode_Sans_Condensed
ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT SE vRev3

12 hours ago, jc22 said:

Installed ver 3.0 in LE yesterday and played around with it for a few hours. Works really well, no Vortex error messages, MCM popped up almost immediately, events triggered in Whiterun properly.  I have been waiting for this version to be released, and it was worth the wait. 

Thank you

Great! Thanks for the confirmation. I'll leave the "Compatible with LE" flag up then.

12 hours ago, xLLUser said:

Now that I know how it works I might just forego TYFR and turn down the frequency some more, though if you do end up adding the option to the MCM at some point I think that'd be a great addition. Either way thanks for the mod, you've done a wonderful job with it!

edit: Also to give some context on how often she was commenting with it set to 40%, just in case something was wrong I guess, I'd say she would say a comment from this mod every 2-4 real time minutes - and often even more frequently than that. Maybe that's on par with vanilla followers, I'm not sure, but with how I have my game set up I usually only get generic follower comments every 10-15 minutes.

second edit: Also since you asked people before, I loaded up a new game and 3.0 seems to be working well. MCM loaded without issue and comments seem to trigger.

You're welcome, and thanks for the feedback. I'll double-check Serana's comment frequency settings. Because playtesting thousands of (random) comments is a pain, I've had my SLSF frequency set from 70-100% (to review and check as many comments as possible), so I don't have a good sense of what's normal anymore. Just out of curiosity, because I have Serana's comments set up in stages, have you finished the main Dawnguard quest with her at this point?

12 hours ago, Nevropath said:

Hello,

I will give it a shot as a male PC. So far, I didn't see anything but I didn't spend a lot of time on it.

I'll keep you informed on how things goes as I advance in my game...

Thanks. If you could watch for any mistaken gender (or body part) references, or any SexLab animations where your (otherwise straight) male PC is put in a female position, that would be great.

FYI, the male PC comments do work a little differently from the female PC comments, in that there is more effort (via conditional checks of 'Likes Men' fame) to figure out if a male PC is straight or gay/bi.  That probably sounds a little sexist, but it was necessary to figure out, for example, whether a male PC with SLSF Anal fame was famous for giving or receiving.  Basically, if the male PC's 'Likes Men' gets to around 25 or so in a location (it can vary), many comments (and events!) will assume the male PC is bi or gay.  Of course, if a player of a male PC doesn't want to trigger forced events from other males in any case, then 'Likes Men' fame events can be toggled off completely in the MCM.

10 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I upgraded mid-game to v3.0. I've been stripped, solicited, and raped, so those events are working. I've gotten some of the new comments as well.

I have not received a letter from the jarl, but it's early days yet.

MCM showed up, but not until after I had to debug in YeOlde - (MCM) Settings to show all menus. Exited the menu, waited a few seconds and checked again. There it was. I enabled everything except the 'equipped weapons prevent forced events'.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be working.

In the future I may play without some of the following mods and just use SLSF-C, but here is my current mod list (showing for compatibility reference only):

Reveal hidden contents

.NET Script Framework v1.4
A Perilous Maze valpha 0.6a
AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer v1.13
Address Library for SKSE Plugins v2
Advanced Adversary Encounters - Ultimate v3.7
Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches v3.8
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v4.1.3
Ammo Unequip on Sexlab Animations v1.02
Amulet of the Divines - All 9 Divine Enchantments Into 1 Amulet v1.0.1
Anubs Animations for SE - creature v2.2019 - LITE
Anubs Animations for SE - human v2.2019 - LITE
ApachiiSkyHair SSE v1.6Full & 1.5
Aradia Leather Harness v1.3
Better Females Eyebrows - Standalone v1.2
Billyys Animations for SE v4.40 - LITE
Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded v2.0A-my conversion    7/19/21    --> older official port v 1.2
BodySearchAnimsSE v1 ME    6/10/21  added late
BodySlide and Outfit Studio v5.3.0
Books of Dibella SE- Alternate Start Plugin v1.2
BottledBats v1.1    5/14/21 added late
Bring Meeko To Lod v1
Buttons the Little Dog Follower v1.2
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE v1.6.1    8/3/21    --> v. 1.6.2
CBP Physics v0.26
Cliff Racers- Mihail (SSE PORT) v3
Craft Crossbows and Bolts Anywhere and Anytime v. 1    8/23/21    added late, ESLifyed
Creature Framework SE v1.1.0-pre2a
Cutting Room Floor v3.1.9
Cyrodilic Minotaurs - Mihail (SSE PORT) v1.2
Dark Arena SSE v.1bisbis-ME    5/13/21 ->v1.2+-ME    6/22/21->v1.3+-ME    7/9/21->v 1.31     9/17/21    -> v 1.33+
Dark Dreams v. 1.2.1        9/7/21    added late    9/12/21    --> v 1.3 (esl version)
Deadly Dragons v6.5.2
Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer v3.0.5    7/12/21    added late
Deerheart Cottage v1
Devious Carriages (PowerBing's) - my conversion v0.2.5
Devious Cidhna v1.1
Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop v3.21
Devious Devices v5.1
Devious Followers - Continued SE v2.14.2    5/28/21 -> v2.14.3
Devious Followers voice packs- 6/28/21 repacked as BSA to possible improve game loading performance
Devious Mimic Clothing v2.2.1    7/3/21    -> v 2.3.0    7/5/21    -> v. 2.3.1    7/7/21    -> v 2.3.2    8/24/21    -> v 2.5    9/25/21    -> v 2.5.1
Deviously Enchanted Chests  v3.1
DLL Plugin Loader v1
Dog Followers are Huskies - No Barking - Silent Stealth v1
Draugr Patrols - Elements of Skyrim (SSE PORT) v1.2
Dwarven Colossus - Mihail (SSE PORT) v1.1
Dwarven Magetta- Mihail (SSE PORT) v1
Eastern Art Tattoos CAO v1.1 CAO
Estrus Chaurus for SE v4.37
EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR v2.43R1
Even Better Quest Objectives SE - EBQO SE v1.8.4
Extra Encounters v1.0 Full Version MERGED
EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control v3.1.5.73
FadeTattoos - unconverted oldrim mod v1
Falmer Abyssraiders- Elements of Skyrim (SSE PORT) v1.1
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE v7.6
Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE vRev1.0.0 - LITE
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice v1.7
Godzilla Roar Replacement (Special Edition) v1
Grahl- Mihail (SSE PORT) v1
Guards Overhaul - New Weapons and Armour SE v1
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) v2.11    7/3/21    added late
Hide Your Quests (ESL flagged) v1.0.1.1    added 6/6/21
HN66's Earrings - Special Edition v1.3
iD - DovahBling Bracelets v1.1.0
Illuminated Blue Palace Dome v1.3
Improved Eyes (Humans and Mer) v0.4.12
INIGO v2.4c
JContainers SE v4.1.13
Kaidan 2 v2.1.1
Kaidan 2 Follow Distance Fix v1
KJ Tattoos - Overlay Plugins for RaceMenu 4K v1.1.2
KS Hairdos SSE v1.7f
Lazy Tools - LazyHeels standalone v1.10.1
Loansharks of Skyrim - unconverted oldrim mod v20160407
Markarth - Help the Warrens and A Cure for Cairine v1
Mfg Fix v. 1.5.4    added 8/18/21
More Bandit Camps v2.7a
More Informative Console v0.42    6/28/21 ->v0.43
More Nasty Critters Special Edition v12.5 - LITE
Mountain Lions and Panthers- Mihail (SSE PORT) v1.3
Move it Dammit v1.1.0b
My Road Signs are Beautiful  v1.1
Mystical Home v1.1
Naked Dungeons - converted oldrim mod v2.0.1
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions vsee SKSE
Pastel Map Markers v. pastel    7/14/21    removed (Dear Diary conflict)
PB's Devious Guards v1.1.1
Peril v2.1.1
Pierced Ears - Earrings SE v1.0SE
Populated Cities Towns Villages SE Edition v4.1.6
Populated Lands Roads Paths for SE v3.2
powerofthree's Papyrus Extender v4.3.7
Proxy's Animations SE v2 - LITE
Public Whore v1.0.3
RaceMenu v0.4.16
Ranger Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics) v1.7
RapeTattoos - unconverted oldrim mod v1.4
Realistic Hair Colors v1.4
Redbelly Mine VERY SERIOUS LORE Fixes (Ebony Ore Restored) v1
Remodeled Armor CBBE SE v1.2.1
Render Tattoos - unconverted oldrim mod v1-racemenu
RohZima SLAL Pack vPack10-LITE
Rutah Tattoo Pack for RaceMenu - SE v1
S.L.U.T.S. Resume v1.20    7/11/21 clean save --> v 2.5    7/16/21 clean save    --> v 2.6        7/28/21    --> v2.7
SD - Cages v3.81    5/18/21 -> v3.82
Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' v0.99 (Pre-Final)
Sexist/Derogatory Guards, NPCs and Player Comments v2.91SSE
SexLab - Remove Standard Animations v1.3.0ME
SexLab Animation Loader SSE v1.0.0
Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE v2.9    
SexLab Body Search v20190814
SexLab Dialogues SE v3.1.003
SexLab Drunk Redux v1.3
SexLab Framework SE 1.63 vBeta8
Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SSE v3.3    5/15/21 -> v3.4
SexLab Jail Rape v20190620
Shep's Tattoo Collection v1
SimpleSlavery Plus Plus v6.3.10    5/11/21 --> v6.3.11    6/9/21 --> v6.3.12
SkyHide - Dont Show Headgears - No Helmet Mod v1
Skyrim Script Extender - SKSE64 v2.00.19
Skyrim Utility Mod SE v1.61
SkyrimSE.exe Auto-Backup v1
SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix v1    7/13/21    removed
SkyUI v5.2
SlaveTats SE v1.3.6    5/19/21    not working, back to v1.3.52    5/24/21 DOWN TO V1.3.0
SlaveTats various tatto packs: civil war, draconic, makeup, my group, slut, whore    7/9/21 -> added Body Graffiti pack
SLSF Fame Comments SE v2.1    9/27/21    -> v 3.0
Smart Harvest SE v3.7.0.15    6/10/21 --> v3.8.0.4    6/11/21 -> v3.9.0.0    6/13/21     -> v3.9.0.2 --> 3.8.0.4 --> 3.9.0.3    6/20/21 -->v3.9.1.0    6/26/21 -> v3.9.2.0    7/6/21    -> v 3.9.3.4    7/7/21    -> v 3.9.4.0    7/11/21 --> v 3.9.4.2
Snowrays- Mihail Monsters and Animal (SSE PORT) v1.1
SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) v5.4.1
SSEEdit v4.0.3
SSX (Scent of Sex SE) v1.4h
Stronger Soul Cairn Summon Spells v2
Tempered Skins for Males - Vanilla and SOS versions v2.01
The Choice is Yours (TCIY) v2
The Coenaculi - RaceMenu Plugin for Tattoos vJu
The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
The Notice Board SE v1.4
The Sound of Weapons v. 1    9/7/21    added late
The Strange House v0.02
The Raven of Raven Rock SE v1
This Was A Breeze v1
Timing is Everything v2.2
UIExtensions v1.2.0
Unlimited Amulets and Rings for the Modern Era SE Edition v1.2a
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v4.2.4b    6/6/21 -> v4.2.5    6/15/21 --> v4.2.5b
Unread Books Glow v2.2.1
Voice Packs for Devious Followers Continued, Public Whore, Sexlab Horrible Harrassment, and Sexlab Sexual Fame Comments, Sexlab Body Search,Simple Slavery++ and patches, jail rape, Devious Cidhna, SL Drunk Redux,      DeviousDevices 5.1SE_Voice, ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3, S.L.U.T.S. Resume,    Sexist Guards 2.91SE Voice Pack, Naked Dungeons, Laura’s Bondage Shop
Wampas - Mihail (SSE PORT) v2
Weightless Ingredients All-In-One v1
Well Armored Vigilants v1.1
Whiterun Stables Tower - basic micro player home v1    
WyldTats Warpaint Edition v1
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE v4.72
YeOlde - (MCM) Settings v1.1.2 alpha
Yet Another Font Replacer v1    7/27/21    added. No .esp or anything complicated, manual instal in Data/Interface, font_Encode_Sans_Condensed
ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT SE vRev3

Great! Let us know if the 2.1 voice pack works with 3.0. Or, at least with the 2.1 subset of comments.

10 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

I'm SO excited to try this update!

Your request inspired me to add the comments for male PCs, so thanks! Sadly, I haven't yet added any fame events for male followers, but I do plan to add fame events for Faendal, and also fame comments and events for Vilkas. There are toggles in the MCM for those things, but they don't do anything yet.  However, the NPC events for male PCs should all be working, and Serana and Mjoll also have a full set of comments and events for male PCs, so there's a decent amount of male PC content to play with, both for a straight and gay/bi male PC.

11 hours ago, Gristle said:

Just out of curiosity, because I have Serana's comments set up in stages, have you finished the main Dawnguard quest with her at this point?

No I was pretty early in the questline at that point, never ended up finishing it on that playthrough either.