On 6/24/2021 at 10:11 AM, Shaoram said:

How does tagging a tattoo as a "Whore" tattoo work? The "Whore Advertisement" tattoos from SlaveTats dont increase whore reputation, but the anal ones do increase anal fame. Is it something tha can be done in SSEEdit?

That "tagging" (i.e., creating an association between the SlaveTats tattoo category and the SLSF fame category) is done by you using SLSF. You need UIExtensions, which is one of the listed SLSF dependencies. I'm assuming "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is checked in the SLSF MCM or you wouldn't be getting any fame from tattoos. Which means you just need to assign the whore tattoos (which I believe are called "Whore Advertising" and not "Whore Advertisement", so double-check the name you are inputting) using the in-game radial menu which is brought up by the Config Key (down arrow by default).

You should find that there are a list of slots for fame category assignment to tattoo categories already filled. You can add to these, replace any, or delete them.  Then, just following the instruction in the SLSF Fame Comments description, and make sure you are using the tattoo category name exactly as it appears in the SlaveTats MCM:

• Select "ST Specific Gain" off the radial menu and then select "[OK]" at the next instruction screen (if it appears).
  • Then, select an empty slot on the list that appears and set as follows:

-- Fame Category:  [enter the category name as it appears in the SlaveTats MCM, e.g., "Whore Advertising" or "Slutty"]

-- Body Location:  [pick Body, Head, etc. as desired]

-- Fame Increased:  [pick PC.Whore for Whore fame, or PC.Masochist for Masochist fame]

-- Fame Cap From This:  [I would leave at 100, since there's currently no other way to accrue Whore or Masochist fame]

• Then ESC to exit.

If you haven't done this yet, it probably just means that the anal tattoo category you are using is already on the SLSF config list but the whore tattoo category is not and needs to be added. 

On 6/27/2021 at 1:53 AM, N.Gamma said:

Is this mod compatible with SexLab Shrines, so that the comments stop when I pray at a shrine?

No. The Shrines won't reset SLSF fame levels, so they won't effect the comments in this SLSF comments mod. The SexLab Shrines author could easily add that feature, however. The SLSF mod author (Versh), although no longer active, left lots of instructions as to how to increase or decrease SLSF fame levels via other mods.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:43 AM, Lisette11 said:

Does this work with male PCs? I have a male that doesn't get other comments than those from Spank That Ass, and "cover yourself" which are voiced so, it's not from this mod, right?

No. I'm afraid not. There is a condition which checks if the PC is female. If not met, no comments. I did that because the comments are written for a female PC. (Also, that way you don't have to disable the mod if you run both male and female profiles.) I suppose there are many comments that would work with either sex, but many (most?) wouldn't. Lot's of female-specific references.

I suppose I could try to write a set of comments for SLSF fame for male PCs. But for various reasons it's a lot harder for me to write SLSF fame comments for a male PC. For example, SLSF fame categories like anal, oral, and 'likes men' all seem like NPCs would react more generally to the gay aspect of those acts with respect to a male PC than the specifics. Which is fine, but then it's harder to create diversity in those comments. As for exhibitionism fame, I would think NPCs would perceive nakedness and exhibitionism as much more of a threat from a male PC than from a female PC, which would seem to change the character of the comments quite a bit. Slut fame for a male also would require a different approach, simply because (rightly or wrongly) it seems males with multiple sex partners are typically viewed more positively than females with multiple sex partners.  The other categories would work OK.  I realize one could probably write a thesis on the sexism reflected in this paragraph, but that's how I imagine Skyrim to be. 

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

No. I'm afraid not. There is a condition which checks if the PC is female. If not met, no comments. I did that because the comments are written for a female PC. (Also, that way you don't have to disable the mod if you run both male and female profiles.) I suppose there are many comments that would work with either sex, but many (most?) wouldn't. Lot's of female-specific references.

I suppose I could try to write a set of comments for SLSF fame for male PCs. But for various reasons it's a lot harder for me to write SLSF fame comments for a male PC. For example, SLSF fame categories like anal, oral, and 'likes men' all seem like NPCs would react more generally to the gay aspect of those acts with respect to a male PC than the specifics. Which is fine, but then it's harder to create diversity in those comments. As for exhibitionism fame, I would think NPCs would perceive nakedness and exhibitionism as much more of a threat from a male PC than from a female PC, which would seem to change the character of the comments quite a bit. Slut fame for a male also would require a different approach, simply because (rightly or wrongly) it seems males with multiple sex partners are typically viewed more positively than females with multiple sex partners.  The other categories would work OK.  I realize one could probably write a thesis on the sexism reflected in this paragraph, but that's how I imagine Skyrim to be. 

I agree Skyrim would probably be like that, but that can also work against males: if they don't conform to the dominant conqueror image, they would get demeaned. Males submitting or liking other men= Sissies. 
But I get what you are saying.

Edited by Lisette11
21 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

I agree Skyrim would probably be like that, but that can also work against males: if they don't conform to the dominant conqueror image, they would get demeaned. Males submitting or liking other men= Sissies. 
But I get what you are saying.

OK, well you got me thinking about it, and I fired up the CK, and before you know it I wrote about 1000 comments for male PCs, so the next version will include comments for male PCs in all fame categories, including nudity and devices. Definitely tricky to get all the comments and triggering conditions right. Also challenging because I've been trying to avoid modern slang or modern clinical words for, uh, stuff, so I need to invent more Skyrim slang.  

The "event" comments in the next version will still be limited to female PCs, however. Those trigger SexLab animations, and it's going to take more work and time to get all the animations and partners set up right for male PCs for those events.  Also, I probably won't have male PC versions of the follower comments (which include event comments) in the next version.  Serana's should be straightforward, but I've kind of set Mjoll up as preferring women, so that will take more work. Oh well, I guess she swings her sword both ways!

59 minutes ago, Gristle said:

OK, well you got me thinking about it, and I fired up the CK, and before you know it I wrote about 1000 comments for male PCs, so the next version will include comments for male PCs in all fame categories, including nudity and devices. Definitely tricky to get all the comments and triggering conditions right. Also challenging because I've been trying to avoid modern slang or modern clinical words for, uh, stuff, so I need to invent more Skyrim slang.  

The "event" comments in the next version will still be limited to female PCs, however. Those trigger SexLab animations, and it's going to take more work and time to get all the animations and partners set up right for male PCs for those events.  Also, I probably won't have male PC versions of the follower comments (which include event comments) in the next version.  Serana's should be straightforward, but I've kind of set Mjoll up as preferring women, so that will take more work. Oh well, I guess she swings her sword both ways!

Sounds great! It's fine with the event comments being female only, any male PC content is a treat! Seriously, if men have all these options to ogle on girl on girl, to make the character as sexy as possible, us women have just as much a right to have some hot male on male action!

I hope I'm not overworking or annoying you. Thanks for taking my suggestion!

6 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Sounds great! It's fine with the event comments being female only, any male PC content is a treat! Seriously, if men have all these options to ogle on girl on girl, to make the character as sexy as possible, us women have just as much a right to have some hot male on male action!

I hope I'm not overworking or annoying you. Thanks for taking my suggestion!

No problem. It's a long, lazy holiday weekend, so lots of time. I wrote Faendal's comments assuming he was actually gay (i.e., it's really Sven he wants, not Camilla), so adding comments to him for a male PC should produce lots of male on male action. As for Serana, she flips to lover status comment- and event-wise once you finish her main quest, which will work equally well for male and female PCs. Also, Serana will already (in the next version) occasionally suggest threesomes or foursomes and the like, or even ask for your PC's approval to go jump on some handsome or pretty NPC that she sees without you. So, that should make for interesting scenarios with a male PC as well.

Mjoll's more of a challenge. She starts living with Aerin of course, so her comments are set up so that she doesn't "come out" as intimately interested in a female PC until the PC reaches LikesWomen (aka Lesbian Fame for a female PC) of around 45 in any Skyrim location. Then, her status flips to lover and stays. So, it would be great if a male PC had to adventure with her a bit before her status would change to lover for a male PC.  I just need to think of something appropriate to flip her status for a male PC.  Hmmm. What if I left it the same? In other words, the male PCs "LikesWomen" fame also had to reach 45 in a location to attract Mjoll, i.e., eventually her arousal and jealousy watching your male PC's adventures with other women breaks through her stoic nature? Certainly would be simple. Perhaps I could hint at the jealous angle through her pre-lover comments.  

Anyway, I appreciate any feedback you have, including on the comments. I've tried to include positive comments as well, but they do drift towards the misogynistic at times. At least now with the male PC comments, I'll be an equal opportunity offender. And, as a male, I'm not sure how well I'm writing comment lines for female NPCs. So, if you have any feedback please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 8:01 PM, LinksSword said:

for some reason it just completely stopped working for me in my newer saves.

using INS version 2.1

i have both sexlab survival, spank that ass and skooma whore installed but i don't think those would be the reason right?

I can't imagine why. I'm not away of any conflict with those mods. I use Spank That Ass all the time, so I know that's not it. I don't run the other two. The "2.1NS" version has no scripts at all. It just adds random dialogue lines to the available stack of random dialog lines for NPCs. There's not much that can get in the way of that.  But, the dialogue is triggered by conditions, and in almost every case is checking for some SLSF-generated condition, so I would check your fame levels under SLSF and make sure nothing happened to clear them. Also, double-check SLSF Comment Frequency while your there. 

Also, I assume the newer saves are also for a female PC.  No current version will generate comments for a male PC (though the next version will).

Edited by Gristle
11 hours ago, Gristle said:

I can't imagine why. I'm not away of any conflict with those mods. I use Spank That Ass all the time, so I know that's not it. I don't run the other two. The "2.1NS" version has no scripts at all. It just adds random dialogue lines to the available stack of random dialog lines for NPCs. There's not much that can get in the way of that.  But, the dialogue is triggered by conditions, and in almost every case is checking for some SLSF-generated condition, so I would check your fame levels under SLSF and make sure nothing happened to clear them. Also, double-check SLSF Comment Frequency while your there. 

Also, I assume the newer saves are also for a female PC.  No current version will generate comments for a male PC (though the next version will).

i figured it out, for some reason the quest "Hard Answers" was completely blocking npc dialogue not just from this mod but in general the "yes?" or "What is it?" generic dialogue npcs might say when you walk by them was completely absent until i finished the quest now everything is back to normal.. strange

Hi! Great mod - does anyone have a link to the 2.0 version, before the Serana update?

I'm trying to run a somewhat 'normal' playthrough, with the Serana Dialogue Add-on, and it's a bit distracting having her making suggestive/lewd comments every time we enter a new area. Not that I mind that stuff, but it feels odd having her talk about her parental issues one moment, and then reminiscing about masturbation the next.

8 hours ago, ohsnapdragon said:

Hi! Great mod - does anyone have a link to the 2.0 version, before the Serana update?

I'm trying to run a somewhat 'normal' playthrough, with the Serana Dialogue Add-on, and it's a bit distracting having her making suggestive/lewd comments every time we enter a new area. Not that I mind that stuff, but it feels odd having her talk about her parental issues one moment, and then reminiscing about masturbation the next.

Thanks. Here is version 2.0:

SLSFFameComments v2.0 SE.7z

Edited by Gristle
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, snottily said:

i make use of bounty removing cheats anytime i am dumb enough to incur one, so i don't think it's that in my case ;)

This by itself can cause problems, the bounty system isn't working flawlessly, to say the least. I remember being in a situation when everyone in Dragonsreach was attacking me the moment I go there. Even though I didn't have any bounty listed.

The fix was to steal a tomato, get caught and pay the bounty (like 5 septims). And - the problem solved.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

@Gristle
This is kind of a late question, but would this not work with Sexlab Cum Overlays by Monoman1? Basically it justs changes cum textures to be applied via Racemenu Overlay instead of a shader

It should. As far as I know the Magic Effects for Cum that SLSF generates are based on the SexLab variables for each body area (only two levels of cum each). So changing how textures are visually applied shouldn't matter. The SLSF Fame Comments mod just uses the SLSF Magic Effects that SLSF generates, which in turn are based on the SexLab variables. I test the SLSF Magic Effects because SLSF generates different ones based on whether the cum is visible or not, which makes setting my Fame Comments dialogue conditions easier (can't have people commenting on things they can't see). 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:57 AM, Agnot said:

hi there, can anyone tell me if this mod is compatible with BABODIALOGUE?

I haven't tried that mod, but this mod should be compatible with anything. The NS version just adds a lot of condition-based dialogue to the random "Hello" and "Idle" dialog stacks of NPCs, i.e., the random comments that NPCs say when you are not actually engaged in dialogue with them. So, it won't effect mod-based dialogue interaction at all, and if other mods generate random dialogue, it just all gets added to the random dialogue list for the NPC. The Jarl warning version adds a couple of tiny scripts but should work with anything too. Its scripts don't do anything but trigger a standard courier quest and increment a bounty level.  

10 hours ago, Gristle said:

I haven't tried that mod, but this mod should be compatible with anything. The NS version just adds a lot of condition-based dialogue to the random "Hello" and "Idle" dialog stacks of NPCs, i.e., the random comments that NPCs say when you are not actually engaged in dialogue with them. So, it won't effect mod-based dialogue interaction at all, and if other mods generate random dialogue, it just all gets added to the random dialogue list for the NPC. The Jarl warning version adds a couple of tiny scripts but should work with anything too. Its scripts don't do anything but trigger a standard courier quest and increment a bounty level.  

Thanks, i find it so fun!

Keep going!!!!!

On 8/30/2021 at 10:39 PM, Gristle said:

It should. As far as I know the Magic Effects for Cum that SLSF generates are based on the SexLab variables for each body area (only two levels of cum each). So changing how textures are visually applied shouldn't matter. The SLSF Fame Comments mod just uses the SLSF Magic Effects that SLSF generates, which in turn are based on the SexLab variables. I test the SLSF Magic Effects because SLSF generates different ones based on whether the cum is visible or not, which makes setting my Fame Comments dialogue conditions easier (can't have people commenting on things they can't see). 

Great, works flawlessly!

I do have a question though...
Any time my character gets involved in a scene with an NPC, no matter how private the space is, I always get comments showing up from NPCs that have no LOS on the scene, or are very far outside the radius.
For example, if I am in an Inn, I can go to the rented room - in solitude - on the second floor, with the door closed, and NPCs will still make comments right before the scene as if they can see my character having public sex even if they aren't on the second floor at all. Any idea why that happens?