2 hours ago, High Ena said:

@rukasulucas Interesting I've been downloading each update to see the progress but I havent seen an in-game difference really. I wonder if this will change for me once I create a new sim. I download the zip files and extract them to Program Files (x86) > Orgin Games > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin_LE.

As far as I've read I dont have to do anything else for the mod to work, I hope I can get it working. I will try creating a new sim and see what happens. Cheers all. 

This should go in to the Bin folder. Not the Bin_LE

2 hours ago, High Ena said:

@rukasulucas Interesting I've been downloading each update to see the progress but I havent seen an in-game difference really. I wonder if this will change for me once I create a new sim. I download the zip files and extract them to Program Files (x86) > Orgin Games > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin_LE.

As far as I've read I dont have to do anything else for the mod to work, I hope I can get it working. I will try creating a new sim and see what happens. Cheers all. 

Are you using the "Legacy Edition" (32-bit)? The mod only works with 64-bit versions of the game. Otherwise, use "Game > Bin" directory, as Kodenu said.

4 hours ago, High Ena said:

@rukasulucas Interessante, tenho baixado cada atualização para ver o progresso, mas não vi nenhuma diferença no jogo. Eu me pergunto se isso vai mudar para mim quando eu criar um novo sim. Eu faço o download dos arquivos zip e os extraio em Arquivos de Programas (x86)> Jogos Orgin> The Sims 4> Jogo> Bin_LE.

Pelo que li, não preciso fazer mais nada para que o mod funcione, espero que possa fazê-lo funcionar. Vou tentar criar um novo sim e ver o que acontece. Saúde a todos. 

I replaced the d3d9.dll with the d3d9.dll fix and now it works on most of them

6 hours ago, High Ena said:

Yes, as others have said this mod only supports the 64 bit version. If there's a demand for a 32 bit edition, I could release that along with the 64 bit edition, but if you're using a computer made in the last 17 years, your computer probably can run the 64 bit version of The Sims 4.

1 hour ago, markroot said:

The latest dll is ok, but Reshade d3d9.dll in the RTBP folder is not work, the previous version is normal 

Oh, I forgot to mention, I changed the way compatibility with other hooks works. So take your Reshade "d3d9.dll" and rename it to "d3d9_2.dll" and leave it in the "Game/Bin" folder. Install my mod and run the game. Hopefully everything works, I haven't tested it.

11 minutes ago, CPVC said:

Yes, as others have said this mod only supports the 64 bit version. If there's a demand for a 32 bit edition, I could release that along with the 64 bit edition, but if you're using a computer made in the last 17 years, your computer probably can run the 64 bit version of The Sims 4.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I changed the way compatibility with other hooks works. So take your Reshade "d3d9.dll" and rename it to "d3d9_2.dll" and leave it in the "Game/Bin" folder. Install my mod and run the game. Hopefully everything works, I haven't tested it.

hi!i try Reshade "d3d9.dll" and rename it to "d3d9_2.dll" , copy to game/bin  ! it is not start game

54 minutes ago, markroot said:

hi!i try Reshade "d3d9.dll" and rename it to "d3d9_2.dll" , copy to game/bin  ! it is not start game

Dang. Well, I guess I'll have to do some more experimenting. Thanks for the feedback.

20 hours ago, Simite said:

Main bug for me is a gap appears in the mesh for male bums, from what it looks like just preventing the physics from affecting the (seem or top set of verts on the male bottom mesh) would fix this. I think its related to the fact female bottom meshes come up higher, all the way to the waistline and males stop at the hips.

Hopefully its possible to have different verts being affected for each gender.

Here's a picture to show what I mean: 

Reveal hidden contents

BumGap_RTP.png.737e0d4ce4fc5a2275bf4f8c9341e902.png

Yes, I have noticed this as well. The problem is that the top and bottom of the sim are different meshes and are stored in different vertex buffers.

It is possible that these different meshes share bone information, but more research is required. If that's the case, then I could group all the vertex buffers that make up a sim together and have them share simulators.

8 hours ago, CPVC said:

Yes, I have noticed this as well. The problem is that the top and bottom of the sim are different meshes and are stored in different vertex buffers.

It is possible that these different meshes share bone information, but more research is required. If that's the case, then I could group all the vertex buffers that make up a sim together and have them share simulators.

I don't know for sure that they do share bone information, but if it helps any, teen-elder both genders all use the exact same rig(bones) with some minor posture adjustments.

I cannot wait to see this come to fruition. I will have to tinker with the settings to adjust the breast physics to my taste but the butt physics work so well right out of the box! 
One thing that always annoyed me with sim bodies was when females would lay on their back in animations their breasts would still stay firm and bouncy and in place. That is not how real breasts work unless the woman is either very fortunate or has implants. I was absolutely elated to see that when my sim was on her back, her breasts actually flattened out and looked natural in that position. WELL DONE! 
I am looking forward to more body part being implemented into this mod. Especially the thighs, bellies, upper arms too! I know everyone wants wang physics, and those are very important, but I would love subtle ones as well like lips (can you imagine how nice kissing would look?) earlobes, maybe even cheeks and jaws. I hope that adding those would inspire more animations of an intimate nature. Of course it goes without saying that orifices would be amazing too. Vaginas that act like vaginas and not coin purses would the bees knees for sure. 

One question tho, before I start tinkering. How much of the breast movement with WW is dependent on if the breasts are animated already via the actual animation. I noticed varying degrees of movement depending on which animation was playing and wanted to make sure I understand this before I start changing anything in the settings. 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:25 AM, Tortex said:

Seems good, mostly. Breasts work wonderfully in CAS, but tend to stop in game, sometimes I get double mesh shenanigans. Ass always works well. Not noticed any unusually behaving vertices now though.

I have the same problem, it works in CAS, but in the game it doesn't. Nothing bounces, but glitches in household pitcures are visible. I am not bothered by it and I just want to make it work. I tried every version, it is same everywhere. 

Works fine for me, both butt and breasts. Breasts do tend to bounce in and out instead of up and down. Occasionally, something untoward occurs: garments grow a triangular tail, or buttocks rise up into a pair of unsightly humps if a player character is nude. Deformities disappear if the outfit is changed. Non-household npcs haven't shown the tails or the humps.

On 9/12/2020 at 12:25 AM, Tortex said:

Seems good, mostly. Breasts work wonderfully in CAS, but tend to stop in game, sometimes I get double mesh shenanigans. Ass always works well. Not noticed any unusually behaving vertices now though.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:12 PM, nobodysfool said:

I have the same problem, it works in CAS, but in the game it doesn't. Nothing bounces, but glitches in household pitcures are visible. I am not bothered by it and I just want to make it work. I tried every version, it is same everywhere. 

17 hours ago, GrimCreeper1647 said:

idk why i dont have walking boob physics 

and i dont have butt physics, shouldnt the boobs flatten when laying??  my pc isnt letting this work or something

Video-24.avi

Hmmm... So vertex selection is based on the default (Maxis) meshes. If you're using a custom default mesh via a mod, it may not work, because the positions of the vertices are different.

I'll work on it.