10 hours ago, nobodysfool said:

Do I have to type anything in the game when I start to play to make it work? It worked in CAS when I was creating a sim but it didn't work during gameplay.

Is it neccessary to put source folder into Bin folder?

Is the breast bounce bigger when kspring is higher or lower than 150?

Both d3d9.dll and RTBP folder go in to the bin folder. Nothing needs to be typed in for this to work. This is based on spring physic's. From what I can determine the breast is front to back motion and the butt is side to side motion. The walk style of the Sim does play in to this.

I am no expert on this but this is what I believe the numbers mean.

mass = weight or how heavy the object is.

damping = how much friction or resistance there is.

springK = I think this is a combination of certain spring physic's. Force and motion?

maxLength = the maximum directional travel of the spring.

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as just one setting that creates more or less bounce. It is a combination of all the settings. You will have to mess with these settings for a bit to get what you want.  CPVC might be able to explain it better.

17 hours ago, CPVC said:

Thank you for the bug report. Those are very appreciated.

So, I've discovered that the buggiest parts of my mod seem to all be related to butt physics. Would some of you mind testing this without butt physics enabled? Just set the "enableButtPhysics" setting in the "Settings.ini" file to "false" and tell me if you see any bugs. Thanks.

I did this for a short time with both false and true. Set to false I did not notice any strange behavior. When I set it back to true, I did get some strange behavior in the body.

This shows tons of progress and i will for sure follow it closely, but for now its just too buggy for me to use. Lots of clipping with outfits and too many random bouncy fingers and noses. That being said, I cant figure out how to properly uninstall it. I've removed all the files from bin and Mods folders, but the bouncy is still there. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, Kodenu said:

I did this for a short time with both false and true. Set to false I did not notice any strange behavior. When I set it back to true, I did get some strange behavior in the body.

Thanks for the info. So, for the best stability, I recommend you all disable butt physics for now.

46 minutes ago, isupernoob said:

This shows tons of progress and i will for sure follow it closely, but for now its just too buggy for me to use. Lots of clipping with outfits and too many random bouncy fingers and noses. That being said, I cant figure out how to properly uninstall it. I've removed all the files from bin and Mods folders, but the bouncy is still there. Any ideas?

That's odd... So you deleted the "d3d9.dll" file and "RTBP" folder in the "/Game/Bin/" directory of your Sims 4 installation directory and the mod is still active?

Has anyone else experienced this bug? Please let me know.

I just read through this thread and I gotta say, this is pretty amazing! I am personally going to wait until this mod is more complete and you crush the majority of any bugs because my laptop is a potato, but I'm definitely looking forward to a complete version.

Keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, CPVC said:

That's odd... So you deleted the "d3d9.dll" file and "RTBP" folder in the "/Game/Bin/" directory of your Sims 4 installation directory and the mod is still active?

Yup, they're all gone and yet, everything is still bouncy

EDIT: solved my issue. Turns out I have a second install of the game for some reason in a different location, and I had installed a different version of you mod in each version. If anyone else has this issue, make sure you check to see if the game is installed at both C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4

13 hours ago, Kodenu said:

Both d3d9.dll and RTBP folder go in to the bin folder. Nothing needs to be typed in for this to work. This is based on spring physic's. From what I can determine the breast is front to back motion and the butt is side to side motion. The walk style of the Sim does play in to this.

I am no expert on this but this is what I believe the numbers mean.

mass = weight or how heavy the object is.

damping = how much friction or resistance there is.

springK = I think this is a combination of certain spring physic's. Force and motion?

maxLength = the maximum directional travel of the spring.

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as just one setting that creates more or less bounce. It is a combination of all the settings. You will have to mess with these settings for a bit to get what you want.  CPVC might be able to explain it better.

Thank you, I'll try to adjust it.

10 hours ago, isupernoob said:

Yup, they're all gone and yet, everything is still bouncy

EDIT: solved my issue. Turns out I have a second install of the game for some reason in a different location, and I had installed a different version of you mod in each version. If anyone else has this issue, make sure you check to see if the game is installed at both C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4

I've noticed that too ,how did you  resolve that without loosing the game?

Well, I think I might have finally squashed that last bug I was looking for. As far as I can tell, I've eliminated most of the glitches.

If you're up for it, please test this new preview release. You can keep your old "Settings.ini" file, but please test out the new "d3d9.dll" and let me know if you see any bugs.

If this preview is solid, I'll make another official release with source code. Thanks for your help.

RTBP Preview 2020-09-09.zip

10 hours ago, cableguy7uk said:

I've noticed that too ,how did you  resolve that without loosing the game?

Are you talking about the multiple game installs? I just left both of them, didn't want to mess with that. All I did was remove this mod from both game directories. I did notice that one of the game executable was the x64 version while the other was the x86. That might have something to do with it.

CTDs for me.  STDOUT:

RTBP: Hooking Direct3D 9...
RTBP: Custom DirectX 9 DLL not found. Using system DLL.
RTBP: Using DirectX DLL file "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll"
RTBP: Hooking successful
RTBP: Hooked device created

Same crash in kernelbase every time though. I couldn't get anything useful from eventlog.

3 minutes ago, Tortex said:

CTDs for me.  STDOUT:

RTBP: Hooking Direct3D 9...
RTBP: Custom DirectX 9 DLL not found. Using system DLL.
RTBP: Using DirectX DLL file "C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll"
RTBP: Hooking successful
RTBP: Hooked device created

Same crash in kernelbase every time though.

Hmmm... Does it say anything else after that?

20 hours ago, CPVC said:

Well, I think I might have finally squashed that last bug I was looking for. As far as I can tell, I've eliminated most of the glitches.

If you're up for it, please test this new preview release. You can keep your old "Settings.ini" file, but please test out the new "d3d9.dll" and let me know if you see any bugs.

If this preview is solid, I'll make another official release with source code. Thanks for your help.

RTBP Preview 2020-09-09.zip 842.39 kB · 40 downloads

Running this new .dll. On load I get a stretched out streak on a sim. It seems that is when it is loading, because it then returns to normal. Another instance a sim sat in a chair at the computer the butt unnaturally stretched out while in the chair. It returned to normal after sim stood back up. This last one is the most severe while trying to travel to another neighborhood I get this:

Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion Error

Program...

FilehookedD3DDevice.cpp,

Line:165

If I retry then game crashed. If ignored lower back and butt of played sim stretches out very badly. When I completely undressed sim using Wicked Whims, it corrected and body was not stretched in that area. After about 10 seconds of movement the Assertion Error returned.

3 minutes ago, CPVC said:

Hmmm... Does it say anything else after that?

Unfortunately, no. I would guess it's some incompatibility on my end since it seems to hook and only crashes afterwards? Title bar pops up as normal, then it dies when it goes full screen. Turned overlays off and such.

13 minutes ago, Kodenu said:

Running this new .dll. On load I get a stretched out streak on a sim. It seems that is when it is loading, because it then returns to normal. Another instance a sim sat in a chair at the computer the butt unnaturally stretched out while in the chair. It returned to normal after sim stood back up. This last one is the most severe while trying to travel to another neighborhood I get this:

Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion Error

Program...

FilehookedD3DDevice.cpp,

Line:165

If I retry then game crashed. If ignored lower back and butt of played sim stretches out very badly. When I completely undressed sim using Wicked Whims, it corrected and body was not stretched in that area. After about 10 seconds of movement the Assertion Error returned.

10 minutes ago, Tortex said:

Unfortunately, no. I would guess it's some incompatibility on my end since it seems to hook and only crashes afterwards? Title bar pops up as normal, then it dies when it goes full screen. Turned overlays off and such.

Shoot, I think I know exactly what's going on with the crashes. Please try this new preview and tell me what you think.

RTBP Preview 2020-09-10.zip

54 minutes ago, Tortex said:

Yup. That fixed it. All seems fine now.

My bad, I really should have tested it more before releasing the preview. Guess I was a little too excited from crushing that last little bug that had been nagging me.

Thank you and Kodenu for your help. When I read "Line:165" in Kodenu's post, I knew exactly what it was. Please let me know if you find any other bugs.

13 minutes ago, Will42 said:

i have tested the mod in cas and ButtPhysics works very good from teen to elder  but BreastPhysics dosent work nude only with glothes from teen to adult and elder dosent have any BreastPhysics

Thank's for the feed back. I think I know what the problem is. I'll work on it.

So will these real time physics continue during WW animations? I See that this was already asked/discussed earlier in the thread.

It's a promising thought that we will not have to animate them ourselves, however I do feel like there's potential for animated physics to stack with the real time physics for some weird results. I could be wrong though. Super interesting mod, I'm going to have some fun testing it today.

Main bug for me is a gap appears in the mesh for male bums, from what it looks like just preventing the physics from affecting the (seem or top set of verts on the male bottom mesh) would fix this. I think its related to the fact female bottom meshes come up higher, all the way to the waistline and males stop at the hips.

Hopefully its possible to have different verts being affected for each gender.

Here's a picture to show what I mean: 

Spoiler

BumGap_RTP.png.737e0d4ce4fc5a2275bf4f8c9341e902.png

This mod clearly has great potential, I just want to say from an animators perspective it could be really interesting to see this progress. It would be simple enough for animators who already have breast or butt movements in their animations to remove them so long as they still have the baked animations they where made from and just delete any movements applied to breast or butt bones. But the further potential of having those bones no longer needed for making these kind of wobbles and such could mean that we end up with some of the WW rig bones no longer in use and able to be used for other purposes such as vaginas and anus that can open/close. I presume that since butts and breasts seems to work fairly well, and you say other body parts could be added, I'd say try adding testicles next cause that's another 3 bones that could be free and I imagine getting the penis to work well like this would be complicated but not impossible and could reduce the number of bones needed for that.

Impressive stuff, if there's any way I can help, let me know.

Yup, a real must have, just waiting for a more stable version, maybe with some less bounce versions.. Instead to modify every animation file, an engine tweak for all that sims are doing.. and the ability to merge physics. There is a mod to add hair physics, but conflicted with bs boobies, i wonder if it's possible with RTBP mod to have both and more with no issues and without a package..

Dunno why but that remind me at skyrim.. lol.. maybe we can see something like "schlongs of sims"?

P.S. I noticed some vertex issues with clothes (no cc), like arms deformed.

@rukasulucas Interesting I've been downloading each update to see the progress but I havent seen an in-game difference really. I wonder if this will change for me once I create a new sim. I download the zip files and extract them to Program Files (x86) > Orgin Games > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin_LE.

As far as I've read I dont have to do anything else for the mod to work, I hope I can get it working. I will try creating a new sim and see what happens. Cheers all.