YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

Hmm, haven´t seen a slider for headsize. Now i will completely erase my Skyrim and reinstall it, cause the graphic mods i installed looked not very fine :(

Wondering how good the game looks at screenshots from other guys. I think i try now the orginal HD Textures and see how it looks than. Maybe after the reinstall there ist a headsize slider too :)

Now i looked into the Cots-R2 archive and there are racecompatibility.esm and xvisionchildren.esp integrated. So why are this Files in the archive if we don´t need them anymore like evasiadutch says?

So, some questions again please,

1. have i right understood that i don´t need the racecompatibility for Cots-R2? Cause i´ve seen that this is still in my bootorder. Could it be, that this is the problem for the camerabug?

2. For my taste the headsize of my girl is to big and the face looks more than an adult women. Is it possible to make the head smaller and the face more child looking anyway?

(and is "right understood" correct in this phrase? I need to learn better englisch :-D)

You need a racecompatibility but not the old one from R2, i use the one from RCoTS but you still need one, plus both mods are compatible so i always install both, but from R2 files i dont use xvisionchildren and racecompatibilty.

You have installed something wrong or something is missing other wise when the head of child seems older and size should not happen.

Just one quick question about the default body included in CotS.

Is it the UNP-UBB that I see referred to often and is there anyway I can plug it into the Body Slider tool? (I'm still new and learning the slide tool)

WEIGHT don't work on child only things like hight and head size or biceps.

CoTS-RCoTS both based on UNP.

UBB:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20390-what-is-ubb-x117/ answerd here.

Cool, haven´t recognized that there is another, newer Cotsmod as Cots-R2,

so why are you installed both mods? Which content has Cots-R2 that hasn´t RCots inside?

I have installed Skyrim new now and reinstalled RealVision ENB  and now Skyrim looks very cool :)

So now i cogitate which version of Cots i shoul install. If Cots-R2 has many content thats not available in RCots i also want to install both versions.

Is there anything i should to pay attention if i want to install both versions? Beside the thing that i had to use racecompatibility and xvisionchildren from Rcots?

so why are you installed both mods? Which content has Cots-R2 that hasn´t RCots inside?

I have installed Skyrim new now and reinstalled RealVision ENB  and now Skyrim looks very cool :)

So now i cogitate which version of Cots i shoul install. If Cots-R2 has many content thats not available in RCots i also want to install both versions.

Is there anything i should to pay attention if i want to install both versions? Beside the thing that i had to use racecompatibility and xvisionchildren from Rcots?

CotS R2 is a major update to CotS. You can find the description of updates since R1 on the first post of this thread, under [Whats New:].

For the moment all hair-eyes-eyebrows plus options for more eyemodels-mouth models-nose models is what makes CoTS r2 better with options then the limited RCoTS reworked but both are great and both have followers.

I say try them out see if you want one or both mods its up to you what you want and like :)

There both independed from the other so np install them both but dont use the xvision and racecompatibility its old use the one from RCoTS.

Thx,

now i installed RCots now and created a sweet Girl. She looks very pretty for me, so i don´t need any hair, nose, eye-mods i think. Therefore i will not install Cots-R2. But is it possible to use flat chest option from Cots-R2 with RCots whithout to install Cots-R2?

I recognized that the NPC girls wear no pantys  :huh:  So is this part of the RCots mod and intended or is it a bug? :P If its part from mod, is there a way to modify RCots so all girls have pantys like for example the hostile boys did? :shy:

Thx,

now i installed RCots now and created a sweet Girl. She looks very pretty for me, so i don´t need any hair, nose, eye-mods i think. Therefore i will not install Cots-R2. But is it possible to use flat chest option from Cots-R2 with RCots whithout to install Cots-R2?

I recognized that the NPC girls wear no pantys  :huh:  So is this part of the RCots mod and intended or is it a bug? :P If its part from mod, is there a way to modify RCots so all girls have pantys like for example the hostile boys did? :shy:

Yes flat works its all based on same UNP model.

evasiadutch Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

There both independed from the other so np install them both but dont use the xvision and racecompatibility its old use the one from RCoTS.

Hmm.. there is no xvision in the RCots archive?!

It's renamed into COTS-FriendChildren.esp i think instead of xvision.

^

That's what changes the kids from potato head to realistic. jiitek added his own meshes and textures etc to make them look slightly different and add custom clothes, music, etc to xvc. Xvc is really the heart of CotS. It's what he started with to make CotS.

I use the original xvc, to get them to wear vanilla outfits. I load it after CotS.

^

That's what changes the kids from potato head to realistic. jiitek added his own meshes and textures etc to make them look slightly different and add custom clothes, music, etc to xvc. Xvc is really the heart of CotS. It's what he started with to make CotS.

I use the original xvc, to get them to wear vanilla outfits. I load it after CotS.

Very cool, thank you!

Is there anyway you can marry the follower Nila, because Nila is cute and interesting. ^_^

Maybe in CK. I don't know how to make a CotS character marriable without changing their voice, marrying them, and changing it back though.

I've got Elise, so I'm set for CotS if I want to marry someone. I can't marry adult NPCs when I use CotS. If I must marry someone, they'll be my PCs age.

Absolutely love this mod but I have a question (well, a few actually but I'll start with a simple one)... is there a way to alter the third person camera height? Now I'm playing as a much smaller character, when I zoom out into third person, all I can really see of my lovely new character is the top of their head.

Sorry if this has been answered before, I did go through a fair few pages of posts but 77 is just too many for me to go through all of them. Thanks for any help in advance :)

Absolutely love this mod but I have a question (well, a few actually but I'll start with a simple one)... is there a way to alter the third person camera height? Now I'm playing as a much smaller character, when I zoom out into third person, all I can really see of my lovely new character is the top of their head.

Sorry if this has been answered before, I did go through a fair few pages of posts but 77 is just too many for me to go through all of them. Thanks for any help in advance :)

There is patch for hight somewhere in this topic made by en-hawk in april. Also posible to install RCoTS and use his files instead for compatibillity.

The original ones are way to old and still have this high problem.

Both mods are compitible so no problem on that end just remove the xvision and compitibillty patch and use the ones from glouf's mods.

Or seek the one i mentioned first its somewhere on this forum.

Oh found it.

CoTS-R2-SkeletonPlus-001.7z

Jiitek-CoTS R2 mod+Glouf-Followers RCoTS mod screen below.

post-232301-0-64504800-1387921031_thumb.jpg

If i can still make characters like this then CoTS R2  for me stays main Children of the Sky MOD.

post-232301-0-34585600-1387923651_thumb.jpg

Put this in your skyrim.ini, and if you use MO, be sure to put this in the skyrim.ini in your Skyrim\Mod Organizer\Profiles\Filthy Whore\skyrim.ini directory:

[Camera]
ffOverShoulderAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-25.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-15.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosY=10.0000
fOverShoulderHorseAddY=180.0000
fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000
fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000
f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.9500
iHorsTransitionMillis=001
FMouseWheelZoomSpeed=60.0000

...Put it under [Water]

Just copy from here and paste to there.

I downloaded the armor mod, but even via console can't seem to find it (the armor for the kids). Is there a list somewhere of the item ID's so I can add them via console?

The armor mod? You mean lolilabs? It's all in Riverwood, in a basement just outside Faendal's house. It's automatically on your map. You can fast-travel to it before you even find it. The basement is locked, so you have to pick the lock. You forge each armor on the loli anvil.

Thanks to both of you for your help. I'd managed to sort it out myself by disabling Race Menu but I've downloaded the patch and all is good (although I've not tried re-adding the Race Menu mod yet).

I have to also confess that I'm a little hesitant to install the RCotS mod as I've read it has a few issues in its current form. Is it worth me installing that one, or is it fine to go with just the original? Sorry but I'm a little unsure as to just what improvements are brought to the game by the RCotS mod, even after reading the thread.