Hi!

First, thanks for this mod, I love it! But I have a problem, I decided do uninstall it before installing it again, so I did the different steps : I use "UNINSTALL" in the MCM and saved, then I unistalled the mod, loaded my save, waited, saved... And I had a CTD. Everytime I tried to save after uninstalling the mod, I have a CTD. Can someone help me?

After you hit the UNINSTALL in the MCM, did you wait for 2+ hours game time, until you get the popup saying it's safe to uninstall SD?

Hi!

First, thanks for this mod, I love it! But I have a problem, I decided do uninstall it before installing it again, so I did the different steps : I use "UNINSTALL" in the MCM and saved, then I unistalled the mod, loaded my save, waited, saved... And I had a CTD. Everytime I tried to save after uninstalling the mod, I have a CTD. Can someone help me?

After you hit the UNINSTALL in the MCM, did you wait for 2+ hours game time, until you get the popup saying it's safe to uninstall SD?

I waited 2 hours and saves after seeing the message "Sanguine's Debauchery is ready to uninstall", or something like that

Hi!

I waited 2 hours and saves after seeing the message "Sanguine's Debauchery is ready to uninstall", or something like that

There was a problem with the Sexlab framework that caused CTD on save.  Did you update your SLF?  I'm not a pro at this, but I can give you a few things to try. Just to be on the safe side, run boss and let it change your load order before restarting.  Verify your game cache through steam, then let open your game via steam menu, click on data and let it all patch up (it should make all your mods from nmm match those in game plugins).  Start your game thru non skse steam.   Go to an interior/house and wait (t) 24hrs, save and quit.  Relaunch normally.  I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it did for me.  But, I reinstalled this mod later anyway.

Hi so my PC is a guy and in Sanguines realm I see sanguine and its a chick red and nude... not complaining yet, but then what. I cant talk to her and if I click on her nothing happens, please help what must I do?

This is a bug in SD+ and has been fixed for the next version (not released yet). 

If you are stuck in the dream realm, you can use the chain on the pillar in from of her to escape back to Skyrim.

Hi!

There was a problem with the Sexlab framework that caused CTD on save.  Did you update your SLF?  I'm not a pro at this, but I can give you a few things to try. Just to be on the safe side, run boss and let it change your load order before restarting.  Verify your game cache through steam, then let open your game via steam menu, click on data and let it all patch up (it should make all your mods from nmm match those in game plugins).  Start your game thru non skse steam.   Go to an interior/house and wait (t) 24hrs, save and quit.  Relaunch normally.  I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it did for me.  But, I reinstalled this mod later anyway.

I tried what you said, but I still have the problem... Maybe I do something wrong, can ou explain it step by step please? Sorry for asking, but I really want to solve that problem...

I am wearing the Spriggan armour but there is no quest in my journal. Whenever I get near someone they say something then masturbate. That's it. What is up?

There are posts all the way through this thread that it is no longer active, that skyrimII has released a tweaked version of it that IS being supported.

If you or any of the other users posting above you with issues with this mod like this mod, why don't you head over to:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-02-02/

where someone will be able to help you with THAT version of this fine mod.

The author of THIS version is currently developing  a more in depth release of Sanguine Debauchery 2.

Thank you. :D

does not work for me.

I get enslaved, kneel down, everything remove but then my "master" starts attacking me again , i ragdoll to the ground and lay there, nothing more happening.

I am using Sexlab Arousal, Sexlab Defeat and Working Girl. Also factions get altered with orbis, but even without orbis i get the same problem.

Sometimes i also instantly stand up again with 5% HP after beeing enslaved for 2-3 seconds.

Either that or the NPC continues to attack me.

does not work for me.

I get enslaved, kneel down, everything remove but then my "master" starts attacking me again , i ragdoll to the ground and lay there, nothing more happening.

I am using Sexlab Arousal, Sexlab Defeat and Working Girl. Also factions get altered with orbis, but even without orbis i get the same problem.

Sometimes i also instantly stand up again with 5% HP after beeing enslaved for 2-3 seconds.

Either that or the NPC continues to attack me.

Read the post directly above yours . . .