Okay so the spriggen one is the only one that does not seem to work. I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer ,The skeleton of female models - Perfect 3-2,Custom Skeleton Replacers - Basic 1.  Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-. Are one of these making it crash or is it something else? Also is there a way to take off the artifact without uninstalling SD? having my clothes off all the time is starting to get old.

The clothing issue is caused by some armor replacers using slot 52, there is a mod that changes Sanguines artifact slot to a different position that fixes this. Try looking back a few pages for a link. Try page 163 for a post by Min (post 3256)

anyone can tell me why my Master drops a zzDialogueToken every 2-3 seconds or so..

the bandit cave im captured in is flooded by the small rings.. 

edit

oh wait.. its me??

edit 2

could it be something from another mod, and SD makes me drop them all the time as it counts as armor?

edit 3

never mind, seems the mod zzEDialog creates tokens in the PCs inventory to create facial expressions, and the maker decided to use rings, which counts as armor, as tokens. And as captured you are not allowed to carry armor..  problem solved

I enjoyed this mod for awhile, and look forward to seeing what SD2 is all about. However, I think the one major drawback of this mod is that (and it isn't the mod's fault of course!) NPCs in Skyrim are just not that interesting. :P

I tend to get a bit bored being stuck in a room or cave with them, as all they do is wander about or just stand there. Watching the sex and punishment animations was fun for a time, but after the initial thrill of being captured subsides, I just want to get away.

Plus, I had an issue where, when defeated by enemies that didn't want to capture me, they also couldn't kill me because I was immortal. This happened even when I tried turning off the 'essential when weakened' option. A bug I guess?

For those in the know, will SD2 add more stuff to do when captured? Or more quests? I'd really be interested to know!

Folks, before asking you could read the main page and use the 'search this topic' function.

A lot of questions have already been solved.

gvman3670,

you don't need to read all 175 pages, page 1 is enough to know what "Gold for the Wicked" SHOULD do.

Currently SD got a lot of bugs, sometimes the sex scene don't start propperly.

Did you reload the last save and try it again?

candykanekiller,

I suppose you've got a CTD when SD is trying to equip the BBP spriggan armor. Solution: install a BBP body.

Is the artifact blocking the body armor, and if so, do you use SoS? I think there's a patch that changes the slot a few pages back.

I REALLY do not like the BBP mod( boncy is ok but breast are too big even the smallest one plus it crashes whenever I leave the area after I installed it, I left a post on his page about it but no reply yet.) Is there another way to fix the spriggin crash? PS thank you and the modder for the fix with the  body armor.

I enjoyed this mod for awhile, and look forward to seeing what SD2 is all about. However, I think the one major drawback of this mod is that (and it isn't the mod's fault of course!) NPCs in Skyrim are just not that interesting. :P

I tend to get a bit bored being stuck in a room or cave with them, as all they do is wander about or just stand there. Watching the sex and punishment animations was fun for a time, but after the initial thrill of being captured subsides, I just want to get away.

Plus, I had an issue where, when defeated by enemies that didn't want to capture me, they also couldn't kill me because I was immortal. This happened even when I tried turning off the 'essential when weakened' option. A bug I guess?

For those in the know, will SD2 add more stuff to do when captured? Or more quests? I'd really be interested to know!

agreed, at first its really exciting when my characters mistress would use her and then whip her. But after a bit the fact that NPC's just don't do much does make it a little boring. There was a mod for fallout nv that turned i think it was Victoria into a dominatrix type who could enslave you and do random things like fast travel you to different places where she would tell you to fuck different people. That was pretty interesting but unfortunately (and i could be wrong here since i don't know much about skyrim scripting) i seriously doubt it would be possible to implement something of that magnitude for multiple people/factions etc.

I would be really excited to see something similar, like maybe being enslaved to a bandit, they would fast travel you to other locations and have you service other bandits, or even sell you to them. Maybe even bring you to like a slave auction type situation where browsers could try you out and then maybe purchase you.

Seems a rather massive undertaking though and possibly not even doable for all i know. But ya would awesome to see some dynamic stuff in SD2

I REALLY do not like the BBP mod( boncy is ok but breast are too big even the smallest one plus it crashes whenever I leave the area after I installed it, I left a post on his page about it but no reply yet.) Is there another way to fix the spriggin crash? PS thank you and the modder for the fix with the  body armor.

Well, open the 7zip file. What can you see? The path to the spriggan armor.

Replace the files with the body/armor (weight) you want.

Hi,

Just downloaded and installed SD and when I go into my save game it says I am missing saved components and when I get in I am naked, my hair is gone and its like its a brand new game, all my mods reactivate in my UI, the lakeshore house I had is gone, etc.

I also get this constant pulsing throb on the screen....does anyone have any idea what might be the problem? I have all the dependencies as far as I know.

agreed, at first its really exciting when my characters mistress would use her and then whip her. But after a bit the fact that NPC's just don't do much does make it a little boring. There was a mod for fallout nv that turned i think it was Victoria into a dominatrix type who could enslave you and do random things like fast travel you to different places where she would tell you to fuck different people. That was pretty interesting but unfortunately (and i could be wrong here since i don't know much about skyrim scripting) i seriously doubt it would be possible to implement something of that magnitude for multiple people/factions etc.

I would be really excited to see something similar, like maybe being enslaved to a bandit, they would fast travel you to other locations and have you service other bandits, or even sell you to them. Maybe even bring you to like a slave auction type situation where browsers could try you out and then maybe purchase you.

Seems a rather massive undertaking though and possibly not even doable for all i know. But ya would awesome to see some dynamic stuff in SD2

The fast travel and selling would be cool.  Maybe if there was a neutral Slaver Faction that could buy and sell the slave from anyone.... and they could interact with city folk and bandits, etc.  The slave could end up anywhere.

Maybe instead of fast traveling the entire way, there could be fast travel waypoints like taverns, bandit camps, caves, hunters camps where the slave could have a minor chance to escape before being sold.... or the master could do their thing or pimp out the slave for a few extra coin before selling them.  The best of both worlds, no endless walks and yet some immersion.

Will be there any Updates for this Mod or is this a Dead End ?

a new sequel mod is in the works (SD2), we just need to be patient. :)

And Patience is a virtue.... as is Chastity....  Who starred as Scorp' in the movie "Bar Girls" with Michael Harris who starred in the movie "He Said, She said"..... with........... Kevin Bacon.

So... to sum up.... Sanguine's Debauchery 2 is 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon.  I'm not sure what that translates into in terms of how long till release though.

I'm having some problems with this mod now.

1: I was enslaved but escaped, its been several days ingame. But when i check "status" in the MCM menu, under "uninstall" its says that player is still enslaved. 

2: I used the uninstall method in MCM, waited, saved, quit, deactivated ESP, and loaded. But when I tried to create a new savegame, I get a CTD.

3: I used the help command in console to get the code for the _SD_enslaved-quest and used the "Stopquest" command. It didnt work.

4: I've downloaded the BAT.file, and placed it correctly. But when i try to open it, it immediately closes. I managed to fix this, but it says " _SD_ mcm_001 stopquest is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

5: When I type "Bat sd_reset.bat" in console i get: "Syntax error, reference not allowed in this context. Missing parameter string."

I have no idea how to fix this, just about given up. I'm using Windows 7.

Is there a console command that simply stops every running _SD_-script?

Edit:

I managed to remove the enslaved state with "Set _sd_state_enslaved to 0", but I stil get CTD when making a savegame after uninstalling.

I'm having some problems with this mod now.

1: I was enslaved but escaped, its been several days ingame. But when i check "status" in the MCM menu, under "uninstall" its says that player is still enslaved. 

2: I used the uninstall method in MCM, waited, saved, quit, deactivated ESP, and loaded. But when I tried to create a new savegame, I get a CTD.

3: I used the help command in console to get the code for the _SD_enslaved-quest and used the "Stopquest" command. It didnt work.

4: I've downloaded the BAT.file, and placed it correctly. But when i try to open it, it immediately closes. I managed to fix this, but it says " _SD_ mcm_001 stopquest is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

5: When I type "Bat sd_reset.bat" in console i get: "Syntax error, reference not allowed in this context. Missing parameter string."

I have no idea how to fix this, just about given up. I'm using Windows 7.

Is there a console command that simply stops every running _SD_-script?

Edit:

I managed to remove the enslaved state with "Set _sd_state_enslaved to 0", but I stil get CTD when making a savegame after uninstalling.

I have this exact same problem, I'm stuck with my status set to enslaved even though I know without a doubt my last captor is dead and it's been several in-game days since then. No matter what I try I'm still "enslaved."

I'm having the CTD on save problem, but haven't been able to find a solution in this thread, and there's a backstory that I want to document as clearly as possible.

-----

Running SD.2013.07.27.01.SexLab I was getting a lot of crashes and Papyrus.X.log files bloated to as much as 17gb each. I traced the problem to SD by creating a log file small enough to open in a text editor... In about 10 seconds of playtime the log was filled with 170mb of the following, repeated endlessly:

(This exact issue has already been raised in this thread by Funkcikle here, but I couldn't find a response to his post.)

[None]._SDQS_sprigganslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_SDQS_sprigganslave.psc" Line 99
[11/07/2013 - 11:30:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

To remove SD I followed the instructions for:

2012.01.14 Release and later: Full Uninstall

I did this for two characters, but I'm now stuck with CTD on Save issues for both of them. This problem has also been raised a number of times in this thread, but I don't think there's a satisfactory solution... Suggestions I've tried include:

- Running the sd_reset.bat... The BAT runs after being changed to a text file but I still crash on saving.

- Play with SD loaded but inactive... Reinstalling either SD.2013.07.27.01.SexLab, or the current version SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab creates bloated log files again, even when SD hasn't been activated.

Does any of this help to figure out what's going wrong?

Well, I dont have Papyrus installed, so I wouldnt know if that is relevant for my situation. 

That said, I suppose that we probably have the same problems. I'm not getting any bloated savefiles though.

As of now, I just deactivated SD through console, and am playing without it for the time being.

That said, I suppose that we probably have the same problems. I'm not getting any bloated savefiles though.

Yeah, the common theme with ALL the CTD on Save issues seems to be that we've tried to uninstall the mod, and we've followed the directions given for a proper uninstall but it hasn't worked.

I am wondering though, did you only use one version of SD? I've been keeping it updated (properly, following the instructions) since it became a SexLab mod, which means I've been through a lot of different versions. I'm thinking one of them left something behind, but I've no idea how to track that down.

(I'm not sure when the log bloat started. I've been experiencing heavy disk swapping for ages, but I only just identified the cause)

[edit]

Also you -do- have Papyrus. It's the game's scripting engine and you wouldn't be able to play without it... You can make it log errors by setting the following in your Skyrim.ini file (it stores the logs in \My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs):

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

Will be there any Updates for this Mod or is this a Dead End ?

I've worked out the capture part. It will work on it's own or with SexLab Defeat.

Now it's down to making the quests.

For people who are having problems, I'm limited on time and it's a choice between fixing an old mod or making a new mod.

I'm making a new mod. There's a lot more resources available now than when I started SD.

I'm having the CTD on save problem, but haven't been able to find a solution in this thread, and there's a backstory that I want to document as clearly as possible.

-----

Running SD.2013.07.27.01.SexLab I was getting a lot of crashes and Papyrus.X.log files bloated to as much as 17gb each. I traced the problem to SD by creating a log file small enough to open in a text editor... In about 10 seconds of playtime the log was filled with 170mb of the following, repeated endlessly:

(This exact issue has already been raised in this thread by Funkcikle here, but I couldn't find a response to his post.)

[None]._SDQS_sprigganslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_SDQS_sprigganslave.psc" Line 99
[11/07/2013 - 11:30:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

To remove SD I followed the instructions for:

2012.01.14 Release and later: Full Uninstall

I did this for two characters, but I'm now stuck with CTD on Save issues for both of them. This problem has also been raised a number of times in this thread, but I don't think there's a satisfactory solution... Suggestions I've tried include:

- Running the sd_reset.bat... The BAT runs after being changed to a text file but I still crash on saving.

- Play with SD loaded but inactive... Reinstalling either SD.2013.07.27.01.SexLab, or the current version SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab creates bloated log files again, even when SD hasn't been activated.

Does any of this help to figure out what's going wrong?

Did you uninstall the mod when one of the slavery quests were running? You should not have.

Did you run the sd_reset.bat while the mod was installed? You should have.