Sign in to follow this  
jbezorg

Sanguine's Debauchery

Not to mention, that your toon needs to take a nap, after you're free from (your first) enslavement, to go to Sanguines Realm.

Hey all I am having some trouble with one main feature of this mod. Once I get captured I automatically go into a kneeling position (like defeated). Once anyone tries to do the whole rapey business, the pillory appears and I get into it correctly, but then go immediately back to the kneeling position. Tried a lot of different stuff to stop this because it was annoying as now the rapey guy is just raping air while I'm kneeling like an idiot. Halp pls. Thank you for the mod btw.

Which files do i have to download? I checked you download section and there are a lot of files.

SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab.7z is the lates version, I believe.

Can someone tell me  what happens once you are encased in the spriggan outfit?

i battled with some sprigs. ended up kneeling and bound.

jumped up.  Was able to rearm  and killed 2 sprigs. now i have this sprig out fit on . Have gone to two sprig places and they just look at me, no dialog between us. Is this thing bugged or is this normal?

i need to do a clean up and restart if this is bugged behavior. Help please chuckle chuckle

sachs

sachs, did you speak to some townsfolk and gotten a quest to do research about your armor?

jbezorg, did you ever think about a plugin for Alternate Start - Live Another Life?

Captured and shackled near Riften or Falkreach would lead to a lorefriendly start while using some adult mods (eg SL Guild).

Hey all I am having some trouble with one main feature of this mod. Once I get captured I automatically go into a kneeling position (like defeated). Once anyone tries to do the whole rapey business, the pillory appears and I get into it correctly, but then go immediately back to the kneeling position. Tried a lot of different stuff to stop this because it was annoying as now the rapey guy is just raping air while I'm kneeling like an idiot. Halp pls. Thank you for the mod btw.

This isn't the "not removing handcuffs" thing again?

Make sure SexLab is set to remove hands under the aggressive animations stripping

Mdy,

No i did not. Have been enslaved twice and Set Free. Ran into 2 sprigs at a pond and they died and i was left like i described above. I backed up 2 saves and restarted.  When do i know that the sprig quest has begun? And what in the world are the white bags and the >> arrows for in the upper right of the screen? i see them sometimes when i have been captured but dont have a clue as to what they mean and what they are for.

Thank you for your post and please add a bit more if you would so i knnow if the quests are running right or i need to back up and restart. I had to do that after i did the drinking contest. had to do an uninstall and restart SD.

sachs :>)

Hi jbezorg,

after Ashal release the version SL 1.23 (1.21+ causes same affects), whenever the PC or npc´s start a sex animation, their behaviour didn´t stop. The npc´s falls back in their daily routine, walking away or jittering strangly on the spot.

After trying to find out which mod could cause this, Sanguines Debauchery was the only one left. I eleminate everything else. After deinstalling SD this problem no longer occurs. 

I know their is no update since SL 1.20 + come out. Will their be any in the future, because this is a great mod. ;)

greetings

Hi sachs,

the white symbols are SkyUI notifications that you've got a buff/debuff (weak legs for example).

Simply have a look at the magic menu under active effects.

In general:

When you're losing vs spriggans, there should be a sex scene and the new armor will be equipped.

If there's no no sex scene or armor, then your health could be too low. In this case, rise the health slider in the SD MCM menu.

I can't remember if there's a quest in your questlog yet, but ..

.. npcs should be reacting about your armor (what's that?! / I've never seen such a thing)

After a while someone is telling you to visit a special library and the quest will start/be updated.

Head to the new location

I've been having an issue, mostly, I'd say due to lack of research. When I was attacked by a spriggan I had the green skin pattern and blue eye effects applied but no armour. After walking around for a while I got the quest objective and then read the book (I was never forced to walk anywhere by the non-existent armour). And now that I'm at the final objective the moment I enter ( or wait outside) I kneel and lose control permanently I waited for at least 40 real min and nothing happened, no spriggans no movement. Then I died of hunger and sought help. Also casting the acquired spell had no effect but due to kneeling I was unable to cast it inside. How do I A. Complete the quest B. Reacquire the armour now that I have started the quest

Edit: I've been looking into changing my faction setting to they are hostile towards me again. But I can't find the faction # spriggans are. I assume  addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank> is correct. Faction rank to -1 would make them hostile.

I've been having an issue, mostly, I'd say due to lack of research. When I was attacked by a spriggan I had the green skin pattern and blue eye effects applied but no armour. After walking around for a while I got the quest objective and then read the book (I was never forced to walk anywhere by the non-existent armour). And now that I'm at the final objective the moment I enter ( or wait outside) I kneel and lose control permanently I waited for at least 40 real min and nothing happened, no spriggans no movement. Then I died of hunger and sought help. Also casting the acquired spell had no effect but due to kneeling I was unable to cast it inside. How do I A. Complete the quest B. Reacquire the armour now that I have started the quest

Edit: I've been looking into changing my faction setting to they are hostile towards me again. But I can't find the faction # spriggans are. I assume  addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank> [/size]

is correct. Faction rank to -1 would make them hostile.

Don't try to manually back out of that. You either need to go back to a save from before you were defeated by a Spriggan and got the armor or to a save before you got to the required point and try getting there again until you get the final multiple rapes sequence and the quest ends normally.

Messing it up in the console is a sure fire recipe for huge problems later in the save series.

I want to ask ,

How can you get into Dream to meet Sanguine?

I did it once but I have no idea how did I managed that, and is there a quest about it or it's just that?

It happens  one time right after you get enslaved for the first time.

Thank you for answer me,jbezorg :) 

it's really a cool dream, and if there will be more dream in SD2 will be even cooler :blush:

is there any reason why when I begin the quest (click begin after installing) that it removes my armor replacer and any armor I try to wear is not equipped? and how would I go about fixing this? I have cb++ so I got an armor replacer for cb++, its by cronotrigger 77

is there any reason why when I begin the quest (click begin after installing) that it removes my armor replacer and any armor I try to wear is not equipped? and how would I go about fixing this? I have cb++ so I got an armor replacer for cb++, its by cronotrigger 77

If you leave the Sanguine's artifact enabled, it occupies a slot that's used by some armor replacers. I think there was talk of a patch for moving the artifact to another slot some pages ago, or you could disable the artifact before starting the mod.

If you leave the Sanguine's artifact enabled, it occupies a slot that's used by some armor replacers. I think there was talk of a patch for moving the artifact to another slot some pages ago, or you could disable the artifact before starting the mod.

would editing the slot the artifact uses in ck break it?

I recently reinstalled this (the latest SexLab version), and I'm having an odd problem with the start of the Spriggan quest.  The spriggan simply vanishes right after the character is healed and kneels down.  Character doesn't strip; if I change outfit manually, the green glow visual effect shows up - but nothing else happens.  No animations, no spriggan host armor, the quest does not start.

This is with latest SexLab (v1.24), latest FNIS (v4.02), and Zaz Anim Pack (v5.4).  Other SD quests seem to start without difficulty.

I found some relevant messages in the Papyrus log:

[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM]  NOTICE: GetByTags(2, ["aggressive", "anal", ""], , TRUE)
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM]    Found [6] Animations: Arrok Rape, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, AP Anal, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Face Down Anal
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0803CE6E)>]
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:15PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Flowering Spriggan) :: They are not loaded
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM]  FATAL: AddActor()
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM]    Failed to slot actor '[Actor < (FF000D7B)>]'
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of xxx
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Sylvian on quest WEDL14 (000BD758)].wealiasscript.OnUnload() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 145

Any ideas?  Maybe there's a race condition between loading the flowering spriggan (in place of the one I was fighting) and the SexLab actor validation check?

EDIT: I have Defeat v4.1 installed, but currently disabled for the player character, if that matters.

stobor, is it repeatable and did you try this?:

In general:

When you're losing vs spriggans, there should be a sex scene and the new armor will be equipped.

If there's no no sex scene or armor, then your health could be too low. In this case, rise the health slider in the SD MCM menu.

It isn't the health issue; I tried with 'immortal mode' toggled on.  It is 100% repeatable for me, with a brand-new character.  The flowering spriggan appears (I can tell, since it has a Forsworn sword, and normal spriggans don't), heals the character, the character kneels, and the spriggan vanishes (as in, 3D model is unloaded, not just invisible).  I suspect the SexLab error when validating the actor is a symptom, not cause.

Hey this looks like an awesome MOD, except i am having trouble getting it to appear in the MCM i followed the instructions to the letter.

EDIT: Fixed it turns out i had the wrong file btw nice Mod i must have jerked it like 4 times in the last 3 hours