I have a little problem. SD works fine, but when im completing spriggan quest right in front of cave char have some action with spriggan, after this my char standing still naked and nothing happened.

The armor is removed, you've been thoroughly abused until the new Spriggan Matron was created now it's done and you need to vamoose before the calming effect wears off and they attack you again to start the next cycle of wearing armor.

Edit: I seem to be channeling Yosemite Sam tonight for some reason :).

The armor is removed, you've been thoroughly abused until the new Spriggan Matron was created now it's done and you need to vamoose before the calming effect wears off and they attack you again to start the next cycle of wearing armor.

Edit: I seem to be channeling Yosemite Sam tonight for some reason :).

WOW! How many hours does it take to complete this quest? :lol:

This was unexpected ;)

i was surprised to get the followers enslaved too (i prefer to be alone around skyrim), but a little less to see the gag randomly showing of the follower; at least i thought was a problem with my amazing followers tweaks mod, so i eliminated every mod on my load list and reduced it in almost only SD and his requirements.

I've started a new game, reloaded several times to test it, but the gag on my follower (using jenassa ATM) randomly shows up; sometimes i can talk to the follower and checking his equipment, showing up that the gag and the collar AREN'T equipped like the bindings, sometimes  i can't talk at all to my followers (if they got a gag, roleplaying wise, this should be right) and they wear only the bindings, sometimes everything works up and the follower get his gag.

also the follower sometimes just "broke" himself: if i get captured, the master coming to rape me and the follower punch him, 70% of the times i will get stuck on weird animations/hovering (reload only fix) or the follower get stuck near me without taking on the master or him trying kill her.(seems like a neutral entity following me while i get enslaved, no one cares about her)

i'm missing something in the SD options?

post-199670-0-87116500-1382022163_thumb.jpg post-199670-0-00122000-1382022168_thumb.jpg post-199670-0-76795900-1382022178_thumb.jpg

Folks, I just down loaded and ran my first SD try.

Had some problems with the animations and finaly my PC went into a limbo region. Just floated in a sea of light green screen.

I had to stop the game and reload to an earlier save.

I have the latest FNIS .  Including the creature pack option. Using the lates SL123 and Sk 1.06.16.

This is a new comp. Last night loaded Skyrim and all the mods shown in the SD list on it. Its a new player character built just for the SD try.

Do i need to install SL 115.b and Fnis 3.5 to get SD working?

The ZAZ downloads current say SL 115.b is to old to regester the ZAZ anim files.

I still have in Zip some of the old ZAZ downloads. SL in 115.7b?

It would be worth it to me to uninstall everything if someone has that combo working on a comp.

While it was working it was a lot of fun.Was enslaved by a Necro and had several animations run but not aligned well.

Then while trying to use the hot keys for alignment my PC went into never never land . chuckle chuckle!!!!

I would very much like some help with this. The game seems to be worth the effort.

A BIG Thank you to who every did the work on this.

sachs

Folks, I just down loaded and ran my first SD try.

Had some problems with the animations and finaly my PC went into a limbo region. Just floated in a sea of light green screen.

I had to stop the game and reload to an earlier save.

I have the latest FNIS .  Including the creature pack option. Using the lates SL123 and Sk 1.06.16.

This is a new comp. Last night loaded Skyrim and all the mods shown in the SD list on it. Its a new player character built just for the SD try.

Do i need to install SL 115.b and Fnis 3.5 to get SD working?

The ZAZ downloads current say SL 115.b is to old to regester the ZAZ anim files.

I still have in Zip some of the old ZAZ downloads. SL in 115.7b?

It would be worth it to me to uninstall everything if someone has that combo working on a comp.

While it was working it was a lot of fun.Was enslaved by a Necro and had several animations run but not aligned well.

Then while trying to use the hot keys for alignment my PC went into never never land . chuckle chuckle!!!!

I would very much like some help with this. The game seems to be worth the effort.

A BIG Thank you to who every did the work on this.

sachs

Installing this Mod

Requirements:

Already included in the BSA:

• Slave collar (by Gatti)
  • Gag (by ZaZ)
  • Strapon UNP version (by Calyps)

Optional:

Installation:

Before you begin installing Sanguine's Debauchery:

• Install the required mods following their instructions first.
  • If you have this mod already installed, uninstall first using the instructions provided.

Test the other mods. Make sure they are working. Then:

• Download the mod file from Lovers Lab.
  • After you have extracted these files to your Skyrim data folder or, preferably, imported the archive into your mod manager and activated it.
  • Enable both Sanguine's Debauchery and ZaZ Animation Pack in the launcher.
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
    • Follow Fore's instructions. It's important that you do so.
    • Click on "Update FNIS Behavior" button.
  • See "Starting this Mod" below.

ALL Located on the first page.

On to my own question... I found a mod called OBIS and it adds in bandits to the game, my point in asking about this is I looked at it with TES5Edit.. (as if I know what I'm doing lol I don't) But when I did look at it, since I had been advised before to check for conflicts that way, I did find one for a bandit boss of some sort.. but SD turned out to be the winner for that conflict.. so I suppose I am asking.. since SD came out to be the winner would it be a "safe" conflict?

-C

Thank you Cardia ,

But i have done the above many times in the last 2 weeks to no avail with all the SL mods that worked before the change to SL120 and up.

Was hoping today's  latest SL 123 and the New Fnis download would help solve some of the fun things i have been experiencing.

If someone has a combo that is working 60% I would build that.  That is what i was hoping i would get with this post.

The games are too much fun to just let set idle. Running an older version would be just fine with me :>)

sachs

i was surprised to get the followers enslaved too (i prefer to be alone around skyrim), but a little less to see the gag randomly showing of the follower; at least i thought was a problem with my amazing followers tweaks mod, so i eliminated every mod on my load list and reduced it in almost only SD and his requirements.

I've started a new game, reloaded several times to test it, but the gag on my follower (using jenassa ATM) randomly shows up; sometimes i can talk to the follower and checking his equipment, showing up that the gag and the collar AREN'T equipped like the bindings, sometimes  i can't talk at all to my followers (if they got a gag, roleplaying wise, this should be right) and they wear only the bindings, sometimes everything works up and the follower get his gag.

also the follower sometimes just "broke" himself: if i get captured, the master coming to rape me and the follower punch him, 70% of the times i will get stuck on weird animations/hovering (reload only fix) or the follower get stuck near me without taking on the master or him trying kill her.(seems like a neutral entity following me while i get enslaved, no one cares about her)

i'm missing something in the SD options?

attachicon.gifbroke.jpg attachicon.gifgag.jpg attachicon.gifkindaworking.jpg

ok... if i enter in his backpack, transfer the gag and shift-equip the unused gag, it will be applied on me... and if i do that back on the follower, the gag will be magically applied!

still wondering why doesn't work automatically. 

Thank you Cardia ,

But i have done the above many times in the last 2 weeks to no avail with all the SL mods that worked before the change to SL120 and up.

Was hoping today's  latest SL 123 and the New Fnis download would help solve some of the fun things i have been experiencing.

If someone has a combo that is working 60% I would build that.  That is what i was hoping i would get with this post.

The games are too much fun to just let set idle. Running an older version would be just fine with me :>)

sachs

Ahh, well that I can understand. I just now finished the main Sanguine's quest and started up the mod. Previously I wasn't able to get it work and I would CTD thus I am trying it again. I am using the latest everything. If I get it work, I'll let ya know! Two others in this thread said they got it work just fine with the sexlab 1.22 and such, so I got my fingers crossed! If not.. there are always earlier saves >.>

-C

I want to ask ,

How can you get into Dream to meet Sanguine?

I did it once but I have no idea how did I managed that, and is there a quest about it or it's just that?

It happens  one time right after you get enslaved for the first time.

Hey all I am having some trouble with one main feature of this mod. Once I get captured I automatically go into a kneeling position (like defeated). Once anyone tries to do the whole rapey business, the pillory appears and I get into it correctly, but then go immediately back to the kneeling position. Tried a lot of different stuff to stop this because it was annoying as now the rapey guy is just raping air while I'm kneeling like an idiot. Halp pls. Thank you for the mod btw.

Can someone tell me  what happens once you are encased in the spriggan outfit?

i battled with some sprigs. ended up kneeling and bound.

jumped up.  Was able to rearm  and killed 2 sprigs. now i have this sprig out fit on . Have gone to two sprig places and they just look at me, no dialog between us. Is this thing bugged or is this normal?

i need to do a clean up and restart if this is bugged behavior. Help please chuckle chuckle

sachs

sachs, did you speak to some townsfolk and gotten a quest to do research about your armor?

jbezorg, did you ever think about a plugin for Alternate Start - Live Another Life?

Captured and shackled near Riften or Falkreach would lead to a lorefriendly start while using some adult mods (eg SL Guild).

Hey all I am having some trouble with one main feature of this mod. Once I get captured I automatically go into a kneeling position (like defeated). Once anyone tries to do the whole rapey business, the pillory appears and I get into it correctly, but then go immediately back to the kneeling position. Tried a lot of different stuff to stop this because it was annoying as now the rapey guy is just raping air while I'm kneeling like an idiot. Halp pls. Thank you for the mod btw.

This isn't the "not removing handcuffs" thing again?

Make sure SexLab is set to remove hands under the aggressive animations stripping

Mdy,

No i did not. Have been enslaved twice and Set Free. Ran into 2 sprigs at a pond and they died and i was left like i described above. I backed up 2 saves and restarted.  When do i know that the sprig quest has begun? And what in the world are the white bags and the >> arrows for in the upper right of the screen? i see them sometimes when i have been captured but dont have a clue as to what they mean and what they are for.

Thank you for your post and please add a bit more if you would so i knnow if the quests are running right or i need to back up and restart. I had to do that after i did the drinking contest. had to do an uninstall and restart SD.

sachs :>)

Hi jbezorg,

after Ashal release the version SL 1.23 (1.21+ causes same affects), whenever the PC or npc´s start a sex animation, their behaviour didn´t stop. The npc´s falls back in their daily routine, walking away or jittering strangly on the spot.

After trying to find out which mod could cause this, Sanguines Debauchery was the only one left. I eleminate everything else. After deinstalling SD this problem no longer occurs. 

I know their is no update since SL 1.20 + come out. Will their be any in the future, because this is a great mod. ;)

greetings

Hi sachs,

the white symbols are SkyUI notifications that you've got a buff/debuff (weak legs for example).

Simply have a look at the magic menu under active effects.

In general:

When you're losing vs spriggans, there should be a sex scene and the new armor will be equipped.

If there's no no sex scene or armor, then your health could be too low. In this case, rise the health slider in the SD MCM menu.

I can't remember if there's a quest in your questlog yet, but ..

.. npcs should be reacting about your armor (what's that?! / I've never seen such a thing)

After a while someone is telling you to visit a special library and the quest will start/be updated.

Head to the new location

I've been having an issue, mostly, I'd say due to lack of research. When I was attacked by a spriggan I had the green skin pattern and blue eye effects applied but no armour. After walking around for a while I got the quest objective and then read the book (I was never forced to walk anywhere by the non-existent armour). And now that I'm at the final objective the moment I enter ( or wait outside) I kneel and lose control permanently I waited for at least 40 real min and nothing happened, no spriggans no movement. Then I died of hunger and sought help. Also casting the acquired spell had no effect but due to kneeling I was unable to cast it inside. How do I A. Complete the quest B. Reacquire the armour now that I have started the quest

Edit: I've been looking into changing my faction setting to they are hostile towards me again. But I can't find the faction # spriggans are. I assume  addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank> is correct. Faction rank to -1 would make them hostile.

I've been having an issue, mostly, I'd say due to lack of research. When I was attacked by a spriggan I had the green skin pattern and blue eye effects applied but no armour. After walking around for a while I got the quest objective and then read the book (I was never forced to walk anywhere by the non-existent armour). And now that I'm at the final objective the moment I enter ( or wait outside) I kneel and lose control permanently I waited for at least 40 real min and nothing happened, no spriggans no movement. Then I died of hunger and sought help. Also casting the acquired spell had no effect but due to kneeling I was unable to cast it inside. How do I A. Complete the quest B. Reacquire the armour now that I have started the quest

Edit: I've been looking into changing my faction setting to they are hostile towards me again. But I can't find the faction # spriggans are. I assume  addtofaction <faction ID> <faction rank> [/size]

is correct. Faction rank to -1 would make them hostile.

Don't try to manually back out of that. You either need to go back to a save from before you were defeated by a Spriggan and got the armor or to a save before you got to the required point and try getting there again until you get the final multiple rapes sequence and the quest ends normally.

Messing it up in the console is a sure fire recipe for huge problems later in the save series.