Certain users reporting menu crash after uninstalling:

Running SkyRe's reproccer.jar after uninstalling Sanguine's Debauchery fixed my crash problem. Reproccer is like GenerateFNISforUsers in that it must be run after major mod installs/uninstalls else crashes will occur.

Anyone have the command to stop the 'payback's a bitch' quest?  I've got it bugged on me, so the quest is going BUT the thug leader is essential and I can't make him un-essential

*update*

Nvm...just had to wait for them to get back to their hideout, lol...

:impatient:

is it usual that i'm not able to die until the mod has started?? i don't want to be immortal until level 14. will the quest "a night to remember" still appear, if i'll start the mod manually?

the next problem is the sex scenes won't start, the lights from util1 goes on for a few seconds, but nothing happens!? maybe SL 1.21b and FNIS 4.0 beta 4.2 are the reason??

and why is there a kneeling down, but no standing up animation??

sorry for bad english

I have 3 questions about Sanguine's Debauchery.

1. I am running sexlab v1.20 and FNIS 4.0 so it sounds like i need to wait until Sanguine's Debauchery is updated for these mods, am i understanding this correctly?

2. I also have been using Animated Prostitution v5.0 and i saw AP is incompatible with Sanguine's Debauchery, but then i was reading in forum that it could be by changing a file or something but im not sure. If Sanguine's Debauchery can be made to work with AP. Could someone explain to me how to do this? as i really want to use both these mods.

3. or can Sanguine's Debauchery be made comptible with AP? maybe in this next update that i think i need to wait for.

Thanks for all your hard work on this its looks great.

I've just completed the Flowering Spriggan quest without trouble.

But. It wasn't a 1h wait to end it, more like a 5h wait (in-game time ofc).

I also get a lot of CTDs, but that is likely due to a collection of mods that don't work well together. Second try at anything works flawlessly.

I'm off to test the other parts of SD over the coming days. I quite enjoy it and eagerly await the next version. =)

Once the mod is activated my character is unable to wear armour. Also I cannot start the Spriggans quest as it crashes once my health is low when fighting a Spriggan.

I've checked that I have everything set up properly, so what could be causing the problems?

Once the mod is activated my character is unable to wear armour. Also I cannot start the Spriggans quest as it crashes once my health is low when fighting a Spriggan.

I've checked that I have everything set up properly, so what could be causing the problems?

You don't have everything set up properly.

You need BBP ot TBBP installed.

You can also disable the labia rings / anal egg in MCM and that will allow you to wear the armor.

I got the spriggans working, I'm not sure how exactly, but I think it had something to do with the creature pack, which upon reinstalling made me overwrite something from the bff-mod, which it had not done the first time I installed it.

I just had an idea while playing the Book of Love quest, actually afterwards, when you are asked to hand out the "Warmth of Mara" to the Riften citizens. I was thinking that doing this and making people come to Mara more might slightly anger Sanguine. Maybe that could be a good plothook for some more interaction with Sanguine in the mod? Like after completing that quest he gets you to his realm again in your sleep, meting out some punishment and afterwards locks you into a chastity belt or otherwise makes you desire sex without having the chance to get "relief" until you have made three married people have sex with you and as a follow-up quest made Dinya or Maramal have sex with you. It's not exactly game-breaking but I think it would be a nice revenge on the people who are working so hard to turn people away from debauchery (just listen to Maramal's speech in the inn xD ).

If you have "Arousal" installed that would even give you more of an incentive to follow Sanguines orders, because you get exp-penalties when your arousal gets too high.

This is as I said only an idea, no request or anything, don't get me wrong. I like the mod the way it is :)

Edit: one more thing, I'm not sure if this is an issue only for me, but I suspect it's not: if you are sent to Mossmother Cavern to complete the life-cycle and it is your first visit there Valdr (the questgiver for the cavern, who is sitting on a log outside) attacks the spriggan. In my game he is essential, which makes the fight go on forever, but if he's not, you will miss out on the quest and Valdr's Lucky Dagger. Can anything be done about that?

I have a problem with SD .-.

i tried activating the optional quests and everything was right but after leaving the menus nothing happened, i waited 24 hours, then i went to check SD menu and it only says update status: 255.

Can anyone help me?

I found a weird bug; it may be a mod conflict: I uninstalled all my Sexlab related mod in order to get rid of another bug which caused animations to start after a long wait. After doing a completely clean save and loading it I can't save without the game CTD. I narrowed it down to this mod, both the pause and the CTD, now I can't complete the uninstall because of it.

Is there a way to check if the mod is still running scripts?

I have 3 questions about Sanguine's Debauchery.

1. I am running sexlab v1.20 and FNIS 4.0 so it sounds like i need to wait until Sanguine's Debauchery is updated for these mods, am i understanding this correctly?

2. I also have been using Animated Prostitution v5.0 and i saw AP is incompatible with Sanguine's Debauchery, but then i was reading in forum that it could be by changing a file or something but im not sure. If Sanguine's Debauchery can be made to work with AP. Could someone explain to me how to do this? as i really want to use both these mods.

3. or can Sanguine's Debauchery be made comptible with AP? maybe in this next update that i think i need to wait for.

Thanks for all your hard work on this its looks great.

Noticed something just a few minutes ago: I'm running the 1.21beta and it seemed that SD and Sexlab were "fighting" for the placement of my character in the scene at one point. She kept "hopping" from the spotlight to a different place very nearby, where the bandit was standing, with a pop up window telling me something about transition and the character getting placed. In the end SD "won" and the scene took place in the spotlight, nothing crashed or anything. Just thought I might let you know.

I ... erm... somehow managed to lose the "artifact". It's still enabled and it's effects are there, it's just not in my inventory anymore.

I accidently unequipped it before by using the "group" function of SkyUI, but it never disappeared from the inventory altogether. Is there a way to get it back? :blush:

strange issue i have with this mod, i have a full blown sexlab install, pretty much the whole package, works like a charm with little to no issues, but when i decided to add this into the mix, whenever i load a save, make a new game, or start playing in any fashion, i get about 2 fps, its not crashing, menus work fine but my frames slow to a crawl when in game when i enable this, and only this is installed, which is strange considering ive had it working before, same version but this time around for whatever reason its killing my game.

so looking into tesvedit and moving it around in my load order, it seems if sanguins is above anything zaz related it goes completely balistic and starts chewing on its own foot, because of idle anim entries, just a heads up if anyone else ends up having issues drag this sucker below anything else with idleanim entries