Greetings once again,

So I've made a whole new game and I've attempted to give the mod a try, but unfortunately there is no MCM menu. I have the newest sexlab, the newest finis, I ran the animations and all that as I'm supposed to. So i'm not sure what's gone wrong. If I could get a bit of help, I would greatly appreciate it :) I did read that it said that the mod does not go active until you are at least level 14, but I also read that the MCM menu would be there and you could chose to activate it sooner yes?  

Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

-C

Taken from SLs thread, as i never run into such a problem and due to this never tried it or heard about it before, so thanks go to Ashal:

setstage SKI_configManagerInstance 1

Run this command in the console, as this should force SkyUi to (re-)check for new MCM entries.

My guess, what caused it for you: You enabled to many mods at once. if you start a new game, play the tutorial vanilla or in case of alternate start mods, finish the character generation (ya, you would have to call the race menu manually afterwards or visit the npc in the thief guild in rifton) and leave the starting cell. Then enable only 5 mods at once, but be aware of depedencies, including soft dependencies, like the WiC and CoS support in W&C, where WiC and CoS are loaded after W&C, if you sort your plugins with BOSS (what is recommended). So enable such mods with the mod that supports them or just revisit the mods MCM menu after enabling them, to check the new available options, as the supported mods are now loaded.

Not to forget: Let the game finish loading, after enabling mods and then wait 2h in-game, then configure those mods (if available), save your game, quit the game completly, enable another 5 mods and repeat until all desired mods are enabled.

That's way to much work/complicated? Yep, but it's stable and avoids errors on a new game. Just don't forget to keep your vanilla save, in case of a needed rollback and your fully modded save, in case of upcoming errors.

All sex mods are WiP and SD is pretty bitchy, so having a clean save, somewhere early in the game, is always a good idea.

Thank you so much for your response :) Turns out that I'm a twit and I installed the wrong thing lol, once I installed the right thing I got it to work, took a bit but I managed to get my girl enslaved, but, I froze when she begged for clothes and he tried to put them on. And I most definitely have the slide away bug that so many people are describing... quite funny to watch honestly. Was an interesting experience, at least as much as I got to see, nice mod!

-C

The wrong file?

As long as you downloaded SD.2013.XX.XX.XX.SexLab.7z, there is only 1 SD main plugin file and those come with MCM support.

Having no MCM translation files installed, what's not possible, as SD comes with the english one included, would not avoid the menu from appearing. You would just see gibberish.
So for the sake of letting other people know what exactly you did and by this helping them to avoid the same error, please explain in more detail.

Oh, I installed this: Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01 (DE)

From the beginning and then I realized that that was not what I was supposed to install, so then I installed this: SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab

And the MCM menu appeared and everything worked, with the exception of the slide away bug, which I hear is solved by bedrolls or some such. 

So it was just my empty-headed error, thank you again :) I will play some more and see if I crash again when she asks for clothes, because it makes me wonder if it involves SOS but I have a replacement skeleton and patch to solve this.. and she IS female.. ahh parts can be complex lol.

-C

EDIT: Oh and I have the latest Finis, got it as soon as I saw it sometime this morning, still all sliding all over, lol it seems fine if I set them to always use beds.

Erm... ya.
The (DE) stands for German (Deutsch), so this package only contains the translated ESP and MCM file. :/

i should know, as i made this package. ^^

So you was basicly missing all the assets, like the scripts that are needed to run this mod at all and add the MCM menu.

i'm sure, this info will help some people, that are new to this mod.

As for the sliding: Other mods, that wasn't updated to the latest SL version, face the same problem. SD wasn't updated.

Can happen as well, if you didn't update FNiS to the latest version. The final V4.0 of FNiS is available for quite some time now and the Creature Pack was updated to V4.0.3.

Just to let you know, in case you didn't already.

And i would avoid SoS in combination with SD, unless you change the slots, Sanguines Artifacts are using. Can be done using TES5Edit.

Me again, I found something else, which I can't solve by myself. The spriggan armor doesn't show on my character. I can do the quest, everything is alright with that so far. The  spriggan attacks, I get some ragdoll animations in the end my character kneels and gets the green glow.

Second it. After defeat, PC don't rape by spriggan and don't dress up in spriggan armor, only green glow.

Body weight set to 100?

99. PC don't wear spriggan boots, mask, and gloves. She continues wear to be dressed in armor before defeat.

Me again, I found something else, which I can't solve by myself. The spriggan armor doesn't show on my character. I can do the quest, everything is alright with that so far. The  spriggan attacks, I get some ragdoll animations in the end my character kneels and gets the green glow.

Second it. After defeat, PC don't rape by spriggan and don't dress up in spriggan armor, only green glow.

Body weight set to 100?

99. PC don't wear spriggan boots, mask, and gloves. She continues wear to be dressed in armor before defeat.

Do you always try the same spriggan in the same place? Try somewhere else. I had this prob once, and never again when I tried a different spriggan somewhere else. Not a fix, but it fixed my problem when I did it. I've been enslaved everywhere I know of with spriggans. I friggin love that whole idea, but I can't figure out what the call of the wild does...

Do you always try the same spriggan in the same place? Try somewhere else. I had this prob once, and never again when I tried a different spriggan somewhere else. Not a fix, but it fixed my problem when I did it. I've been enslaved everywhere I know of with spriggans. I friggin love that whole idea, but I can't figure out what the call of the wild does...

Different spriggan, different places. Sprigan host move close to the player and vanish. The player gets a green glow without dress up. Other things of mod are working correctly. 

p.s. Sorry for my language.

Is this already updated to SL 1.20? I'm just updating my game and I couldn't find any information about compatibility.

I'm fixing some things in Estrus Chaurus and Actor Events.

Once I get that done I'll take a look at SD.

Different spriggan, different places. Sprigan host move close to the player and vanish. The player gets a green glow without dress up. Other things of mod are working correctly. 

p.s. Sorry for my language.

Everything works but that? What happens if you stand there for a long time? You're supposed to be abused a lot. More than once. I doubt your spriggan vanished. She's probably right around the corner, raping a tree or a rock, or something. Have you pressed the 'Positioning keys' for both of you? It may 'unstick' it, and reposition the spriggan back to your vag.

Which SexLab and FNIS versions do you have?

Body weight set to 100?

No, I tried different locations. I really like the spriggan idea too, so I tried a lot to make it work.

I waited everything out, took more than one hour real time for each step of the quest in some cases (with timescale at 20, I usually play at 10)^^ waited until spriggans got hostile again, always the same: the spriggan comes, vanishes with the magic effect on me, I turn green, remain green glowing for a while, people refer to me as monster etc. When I reach the destination I am made immobile, nothing happens, at some point (after a very very long time) the spriggan comes to me and after that a spriggan matron appears. Then I can get up by jumping or sit until they turn hostile.

If I wait long enough before going to the destination sometimes the spriggan seems to take over I get the green glow back, am made immobile and it sounds like I am being attacked by a spriggan. Afterwards I fall to the floor (ragdoll) and that's it, glow disappears, I look normal again.

Edit:

Oh, in answer to the post above: I used every repositioning and fast forwarding the scenes and what not, no spriggan, it was just not there. I use FNIS 4.0 and sexlab1.20

Edit:

Oh, in answer to the post above: I used every repositioning and fast forwarding the scenes and what not, no spriggan, it was just not there. I use FNIS 4.0 and sexlab1.20

That's where my support ends. I use FNIS-3.5/SL-1.15. No problems. Sounds like you're missing SD's animations. Did you run FNIS "as administrator"? (probably a dumb question)

How did you install it?

Edit:

That's where my support ends. I use FNIS-3.5/SL-1.15. No problems. Sounds like you're missing SD's animations. Did you run FNIS "as administrator"? (probably a dumb question)

How did you install it?

Yes, I ran FNIS as administrator and I installed it like it is described on the FNIS page, checked every step twice.. as I don't really know what I'm doing, I usually stick exactly to the description for everything, because in my experience otherwise nothing works xD

And I did have the 3.5 version at first, but updating changed little, except that most animations run smoothly now and I hardly ever get any ctds anymore now (still have the NPCs stuck in an animation-loop thingy, but I've read that several times now here on the forum and if it happens I just use the "fix" someone posted: disable-enable the NPC ^^)

And with SD.. I installed it by "adding mods to manager" in the NMM, unchecked the "Do not download read mes"-box first (that's in the description) and then enabled it in the MCM, with both dawnguard and dragonborn-patches, no frostfall patch, as I don't have that.

Is the spriggan armor designed to use armor-slots? Or is it a kind of texture? If that is so, could the tattoos my character has maybe interfere with it? That may be a dumb question, but I've seen them vanish once or twice and thought maybe that has got something to do with it.

I have a question.

There is a section What Factions Enslave?

Though, I was curious -- it seems that nearly every human can ensalve me, even the city NPCs, isn't it? Or it's just that most of unlawful humans are listed in BanditFaction ?

There's also a list of "who can't enslave", which seems to be overriden by "who can enslave"

I have a question.

Though, I was curious -- it seems that nearly every human can ensalve me, even the city NPCs, isn't it? Or it's just that most of unlawful humans are listed in BanditFaction ?

There's also a list of "who can't enslave", which seems to be overriden by "who can enslave"

The restrictions apply to combat enslavement. Enslavement through dialogue bypass the list and the results are governed through the NPC's relationship to the player.

I have a question.

The restrictions apply to combat enslavement. Enslavement through dialogue bypass the list and the results are governed through the NPC's relationship to the player.

If the npc in a faction that's not supposed to enslave gets spawned by wilderness/road encounter and gets a WEPlayerEnemy faction(slaver list) or something like that, does that npc enslave then?