last Mod in load order wins. If you have a Mod which uses vanilla NPCs after xeo the xeo changes are undone ( or the changes the Mod makes are used)

CMPartners are not changed. Xeo change vanilla NPCs. Xeo can not know all 20000 Mods with new NPCs. And all 20000 Mods would have to have xeo as master.

You must do it ! Load xeo and the CM partner Mod you want to change in CS and change the NPC. ( ! then xeo is master file of the CM Mod ! )

Thanks for answering!
Hmm, oco v2 changes CMPartners npc, so i think Xeo do the same, but its not really a problem for me, i use CMPartners for Pym Companion, Chocolate Elf companions, etc
I don't use the vanilla companions!
And yeah, i use Loot and it put Xeosp++.eps just after the DLCs, and i have like 120 mods, gonna load it at last now! Thanks again! XD

Don't use LOOT for Oblivion !!! Use BOSS or sort manually !!!

NPC changes: If the "beautification Mod" change the original races all NPCs are changed. If it adds new body head textures, new head mesh, replace orinal hair with new meshes,....

But if the "beautification Mod" add new hair, eyes,.... without overwrite original stuff , the all NPCs from other Mods still use the original stuff.

Xeo adds new hairs and eyes and change the vanilla NPCs, so they use the new stuff. But all original hairs and eyes are still available and are used by NPCs from other Mods.

oco change the vanilla races, so also NPCs from other Mods will look different.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

last Mod in load order wins. If you have a Mod which uses vanilla NPCs after xeo the xeo changes are undone ( or the changes the Mod makes are used)

CMPartners are not changed. Xeo change vanilla NPCs. Xeo can not know all 20000 Mods with new NPCs. And all 20000 Mods would have to have xeo as master.

You must do it ! Load xeo and the CM partner Mod you want to change in CS and change the NPC. ( ! then xeo is master file of the CM Mod ! )

Hi, could you possibly explain in more detail on how to do this? or at least point me to a guide of some sort? I tried doing it on my own using the method for makeing a custom race cm partner (

) and the results were disasterous!. lol! I somehow managed to delete the oblivion world space where me and all other npcs all fall into an endless black hole!. 

Any help would be appericiated...

thanks.

What do you want to do ?

You have the tutorial.

I can not explain it....I don't have and never used Xeo  and CM partners i used last time 7 years ago. ( the CM partmer scripts are shit , and CM does not work well with Lovers)

For companions I use MCS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

With MCS you can make every NPC your companion. So you must only create a NPC and place him/her in the game.

Esentaly, what I am trying to do is change the race of npcs of other 3rd party mods( i.e. better citties, cm partners) that xeosp does not change to xeosp by adding xeo as master then individually changing each npc in the constuction set using the technique in the video above....but does not seem to work without disastorus consequences or flat out CTDs. The video above works well for creating your own custom race cm partner, but does not seem to work for changiing the race of already exsiting npcs

I will try out mcs though...Heard lots of good things about it.

I just followed the instructions on the first post i got everything working nicely :) so far i really liking the face on some female imperial races they are cute :D but i have encountered some completely black textures on some hairstyles and some hairstyles doesn't work when switching to them such as babehair and others.

Does anyone knows what is wrong? i think i skipped the step wheres you have to use OBMM to do that Remove BSA Edits. Do i need to do it as well ? i am using Mod Organizer to install these mods

4)In OBMM set archive invalidation to BSA alteration, check everything like on the picture below, click on "Remove BSA Edits" and on "Update Now"

NO NO ! Don't do it. it's outdated. You use archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection,

If you don't know how, read my yellow Link.

Black textures. missing texture. You only have the _n.dds. ( both textures missing = purple in game.  Only _n.dds missing = game crash )

Not working hair ??? Think you don't have the meshes.

4)In OBMM set archive invalidation to BSA alteration, check everything like on the picture below, click on "Remove BSA Edits" and on "Update Now"

NO NO ! Don't do it. it's outdated. You use archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection,

If you don't know how, read my yellow Link.

Black textures. missing texture. You only have the _n.dds. ( both textures missing = purple in game.  Only _n.dds missing = game crash )

Not working hair ??? Think you don't have the meshes.

Hello there fejeena

I have already read your thread on modding Oblivion it's very helpful for newbie like me :P And i have good news to share it with you i have finally fixed the black textures on hairs, it looks like i didn't installed some of the meshes and textures from XEOSP v1.0 lol.

I'm glad i didn't do it yet :) i didn't know it was outdated thank you very much for your help. Someone needs to update the main post on the instructions to prevent this for happening again :P

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, jpandawarrior285 said:

hi, is their anyway you can update this download files. the first xeosp download is corrupt and the two ain't working for me. is their some way you can fix this

The first files, the mediafire files, are not corrupt.

It is a 7z in 3 parts .

You must put all 3 parts ( 7z.001 , 7z.002, 7z.003  ) in ONE folder .

Then you use 7z to unpack, and you click/unpack  the first part ( ...7z.001) and all 3 files will be unpacked.  ( you can not unpack file 2 or 3 separatly ! )

• 4 months later...

You do realize that this is a thread for SP++ and not for RC right?  They are not the same thing.  RC is the old version and due to being loose files can conflict with everything.  Plus the fact that RC is just a race data dump of files.  Meaning it won't replace the vanilla NPC's.  It will just be used by new mods.

SP++ however is the updated version and will not only play well with MBP++, but will also replace all the vanilla NPC's.

You can read more in this thread and in the original thread:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/9-xeo-archived-posts/

And the links in the spoiler of the OP do work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cannot install this mod with Wrye bash.

Every time i try i get this error.

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2495, in __Execute
File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
File "bash\basher\installer_links.pyo", line 504, in Execute
File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 2287, in bain_install
File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 2227, in _install
File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 2243, in __installer_install
File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 1006, in install
File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 1200, in _install
File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 1037, in _fs_install
File "bash\env.pyo", line 577, in shellMove
File "bash\env.pyo", line 527, in _fileOperation
bash.exception.FileOperationError: FileOperationError: 5"

>>>> Ok fixed by removing the .txt files that are in meshes and texture folder.