This is a plea

Programmers and smart people in general that use this and wickedwhims too (and many other mods)

Have you *ever* had an endless loop of joiners to a successful sex act?

I've only changed this mod, which is why I'm writing here, and I'll try to explain it as simply as I can...

People are having sex, someone joins in.

The program appears to adjust, as normal-usual, to accommodate the third person.

Then the transition (whatever)

Loops endlessly, as if more and more people are joining, but I wouldn't swear to that, because it's too hard to see what they're doing, with all the endless transitions.

It sure *looks* like a generic 

"wickedwhims" sex has started, and then "devious desires" wants someone to join.

I'm hopelessly lost, don't yell.

My inner self says to dump the unsupported "Kinkywhims" to see if that helps, because, why not.

I await your execution.

(PS)

"stop this/ stop all" should work but doesn't, although it does show up repeatedly.

However, "DD.Stopallanimations" worked perfectly, Thank you.

Lastest versions as of yesterday at 4pm 1.22, 1.32s4cL

an unsolicited and non-related (probably) picture follows, "Kickstart_Gen?" "Kickstart_source_Interaction_Gen?"

Capture.thumb.JPG.d06eacd1302f2036d11caa99232a2431.JPG

7 hours ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

I'm having an odd issue with load times. Everything works perfect for me on a completely updated/clean game install , all mods updated (WW, DD, MCCC, UICheats, Selectable Pets are all I currently use and no cc at all) but loading into any household with DD and SCL 1.32 installed has caused my lot load times to go from 10 seconds to over a minute. I'm getting no LEs and the DD log says the same thing it has for months about the invalid animations which from what I understand are harmless and it's just an FYI sort of thing. 

Edit: I did a quick test as I needed SLC for your sliders mod that I plan to reinstall next and the excessive load time wasn't there when I installed that so for some odd reason DD is causing my lots to take a really long time to load. Bummer, too. This is one of my favorite mods. 

Edit 2: I was also wondering if you could maybe put something in the menu that will allow us to completely strip our sims in the middle of an animation? Sometimes certain clothes look really bad during certain animations and there is no way to undress sims completely if they are involved in an interaction and auto undress is being used instead of fully undress. 

I could add an interaction to do this instead. That way you can put on your birthday suit whenever you want to!

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

This is a plea

Programmers and smart people in general that use this and wickedwhims too (and many other mods)

Have you *ever* had an endless loop of joiners to a successful sex act?

I've only changed this mod, which is why I'm writing here, and I'll try to explain it as simply as I can...

People are having sex, someone joins in.

The program appears to adjust, as normal-usual, to accommodate the third person.

Then the transition (whatever)

Loops endlessly, as if more and more people are joining, but I wouldn't swear to that, because it's too hard to see what they're doing, with all the endless transitions.

It sure *looks* like a generic 

"wickedwhims" sex has started, and then "devious desires" wants someone to join.

I'm hopelessly lost, don't yell.

My inner self says to dump the unsupported "Kinkywhims" to see if that helps, because, why not.

I await your execution.

(PS)

"stop this/ stop all" should work but doesn't, although it does show up repeatedly.

However, "DD.Stopallanimations" worked perfectly, Thank you.

Lastest versions as of yesterday at 4pm 1.22, 1.32s4cL

an unsolicited and non-related (probably) picture follows, "Kickstart_Gen?" "Kickstart_source_Interaction_Gen?"

Hide contents

Those are some interesting exceptions. They don't appear to be caused by this mod (At first glance). I wonder if there is a way to log the interaction those functions are failing with. I will need to look into that for S4CL.

8 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

That is strange, do you have half a chest installed in your mods folder? With upper bodies, you either get all of it or none of it. Having half of chest (especially horizontal as you're saying it is) makes me think your game is bugging out.

Devious_Desires_Exception.txt and Devious_Desires_Messages.txt

Try these steps: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

Hahaha.  No.  I figure the game is bugging out, but can't find out why.  Like I said, it does seem random when it appears and on whom.  When they change clothes it usually corrects itself.  I just don't see a trigger for it. 

hi can i ask help... i have the animation for DD running fine all the sudden the animations are not working the list/playlist not appearing with DD i have the list on WW :( i do have just few defult animations i deleted the mod and reinstalled them but still same result  the playlist i made on WW is not applying on DD please help thank you :D

1 hour ago, hexiel said:

hi can i ask help... i have the animation for DD running fine all the sudden the animations are not working the list/playlist not appearing with DD i have the list on WW :( i do have just few defult animations i deleted the mod and reinstalled them but still same result  the playlist i made on WW is not applying on DD please help thank you :D

Devious Desires does not have a playlist feature for animations.

Just want to say thanks to @ColonolNutty for how much I am enjoying DD! 

If someone can help me figure out the following, it would be appreciated. 

My slave "somehow"  became pregnant, and I'd like to order her to use the phone to end it...I know you can do it through MCCC, etc. , but is there a way to get your slave to use their phone functions? Or is this in the works for down the road? 

Thanks all! 

7 minutes ago, ihavecometothis said:

Just want to say thanks to @ColonolNutty for how much I am enjoying DD! 

If someone can help me figure out the following, it would be appreciated. 

My slave "somehow"  became pregnant, and I'd like to order her to use the phone to end it...I know you can do it through MCCC, etc. , but is there a way to get your slave to use their phone functions? Or is this in the works for down the road? 

Thanks all! 

Slave? Devious Desires doesn't have any slaves. You must be thinking of Sim Snatcher.

12 hours ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

I'm having an odd issue with load times. Everything works perfect for me on a completely updated/clean game install , all mods updated (WW, DD, MCCC, UICheats, Selectable Pets are all I currently use and no cc at all) but loading into any household with DD and SCL 1.32 installed has caused my lot load times to go from 10 seconds to over a minute. I'm getting no LEs and the DD log says the same thing it has for months about the invalid animations which from what I understand are harmless and it's just an FYI sort of thing.

Try the new version of DD and see if the load times have improved for you. :)

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Devious Desires does not have a playlist feature for animations.

i use WW playlist and the animations appears on DD but some reason this time it doesnt work can there be a workaround on them or should i just uninstall the animations then reinstall? thanks for the patience :)

34 minutes ago, hexiel said:

i use WW playlist and the animations appears on DD but some reason this time it doesnt work can there be a workaround on them or should i just uninstall the animations then reinstall? thanks for the patience :)

What animations are they? Are you saying you don't have any animations being loaded?

I don't have plans to integrate with Wicked Whims playlists.

5 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Hahaha.  No.  I figure the game is bugging out, but can't find out why.  Like I said, it does seem random when it appears and on whom.  When they change clothes it usually corrects itself.  I just don't see a trigger for it. 

i had problem with body part disappeared and reappeared from time to time. And i am pretty sure its about the Body slider. Almost all of the body slider are working find now, but keep away from the chest wide slider. it always have problem. and now i still have problem with eyeball disappeared problem. it does not happen to often so i just ignore it.

31 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

What animations are they? Are you saying you don't have any animations being loaded?

i load the alonely animation in ww then use it on play list there and it syc with DD  thats how it worked for me 

34 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

Ive been recieving this after importing my Settings from Whicked Whims after updating. Not sure what it all means. Was wondering if someone can make sense of this for me? :)

Update S4CL.

11 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I could add an interaction to do this instead. That way you can put on your birthday suit whenever you want to!

That would be awesome! 

6 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Try the new version of DD and see if the load times have improved for you. :)

Oh man, vast improvement with load time! Much appreciated! 

10 hours ago, hexiel said:

i load the alonely animation in ww then use it on play list there and it syc with DD  thats how it worked for me 

if i loaded the animation it should register on dd? yea i got bit confused how it works i usually have ww and dd working together >_< thanks for your patience with me xD

22 minutes ago, hexiel said:

if i loaded the animation it should register on dd? yea i got bit confused how it works i usually have ww and dd working together >_< thanks for your patience with me xD

It is possible your Sim doesn't have the correct animation gender being assigned as well. Are you trying to do Human x Pet animations? or Human x Human assault/rough sex?

On 9/11/2020 at 2:09 PM, ColonolNutty said:

That is strange, do you have half a chest installed in your mods folder? With upper bodies, you either get all of it or none of it. Having half of chest (especially horizontal as you're saying it is) makes me think your game is bugging out.

Devious_Desires_Exception.txt and Devious_Desires_Messages.txt

Try these steps: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

yeah i got that exception on my folder,so what i must gonna do? delete it?

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

It is possible your Sim doesn't have the correct animation gender being assigned as well. Are you trying to do Human x Pet animations? or Human x Human assault/rough sex?

humanxpet animation mostly it work out fine before ill take a look on that but i know it already worked before but  maybe i should reapply animations? cause defult animation works thanks ill try it out later if it works or not thanks for the support love the mod :)

13 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

It's a pity. It's a thankless thing to ask many authors to change their rough animation settings. They are unlikely to agree. DD does not have the ability to manually assign rough animations. Playlists could allow you to create a certain script, a creative approach to the process, if I may say so.

Transition from a current wickedwhims scripted sex act to a devious desires act:

The actors disappear and turn up somewhere else (like, on a different floor of a multilevel house. )

I've gotta work on my camera skills; if I had a wish it would be that the camera follows the actor during a sex-start/transition.

Wickedwhims seemed pissed it was interrupted and said so, but then everything was normal, (thank you)

except for

some  transitions which seem to take around 1.5 seconds

(the actors disappear, then reappear in the new position). (which is a different thing than the different-place I mentioned, this is talking about an ongoing act where the user chooses a different sexual position, but it's usually in the wrong gender-position)

An actor joining seemed to work as well but the ghost/disappearing act was a little longer.

Capture.JPG.95c0dc39a389e5fdd5e50b78de82b2ce.JPG

No actual "devious" errors occurred, so I'm reluctant to upload any logs except upon request.

I didn't even know (at this point in time) that 'Devious' had any human sex at all, so that was a bonus.

And I am also afraid to mention that The athletic outfit refuses to allow pants or that

complete removal of "wickedwhims" now has pixelation without a mod, and refusal to remove underwear,

Because that's probably me doing something wrong.

I love you ♥

Took a break from sims, came back today and was doing the good ol update of mods! only to find my two fav mods are now one mod! \o/