Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

No. The way settings are saved is completely different.

ah okay, ty for the fast response! much appreciated and thank you for your wonderful work!

Share this post


Link to post

Despite having the traits and low thresholds, my sims are not being assaulted. Do you know why this might be? 

Share this post


Link to post

Personally, I see no reason to install a combined mod, because except for lags, it did not bring anything new. The Milk farm is working for me, but the limitation simply does not work, that is, all animations are launched. And as for the 7-second lags before the dialogue, which starts the animation, I generally keep quiet ... And this is my game installed on the SSD, which HDD I can't imagine at all. 

I will hope and believe that everything will work out ...

Share this post


Link to post

no buff after my sim assaulted and no relationship change, 

i already check the relationship change in setting

is this a bug?

Share this post


Link to post

About assault, i want to set the only sims with the rapist trait as being able to assault and the sims with the victim trait as the only ones who can be assaulted, i dont see the option in this mod at all, you did have it for Kinky Whims.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey I have a question, is assault animation right now is something like arguing? Thank you for your work

Share this post


Link to post

assault attempt animation is arguing, although a fight animation would fit a lot better. if the attempt succeeds then it starts WW sex. if you want proper thematic WW animations then you need to manually set them to aggressive (a pain in the ass if you have several hundred animations installed)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ko19 said:

assault attempt animation is arguing, although a fight animation would fit a lot better. if the attempt succeeds then it starts WW sex. if you want proper thematic WW animations then you need to manually set them to aggressive (a pain in the ass if you have several hundred animations installed)

It starts DD* sex. Not WW sex.

 

Animation Customization allows you to update the animations. If you provide the created "animation_customizations.json" file created within "saves/deviousdesires/.." you'll save everyone else the "pain in the ass". :)

11 hours ago, Cobaltum said:

Personally, I see no reason to install a combined mod, because except for lags, it did not bring anything new. The Milk farm is working for me, but the limitation simply does not work, that is, all animations are launched.

Yeah, that is a known bug that currently occurs for both Ask For Milk and Rough Sex when trying to start it by clicking on a Sim. As a workaround for now, click on an Object or the Ground and the filters will work properly.

Share this post


Link to post

How do you trigger assault from NPC sims? I haven't had a NPC sim assault my sim yet. I cheated and marked 4 sims with the rapist trait. Even with a bad relationship with her neighbor, no assault autonomously. 

Share this post


Link to post

Im instal all, devious D. and comunity library and active traids and configures dd pet and dowload animations but i cant use the option of pets

 

 

imagen.png.47399e1b14323d6cde16678969c5d44c.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, imsorryeverybody said:

Is there a way to 'add tags to current animation'? or 'add as fav'?

I was thinking about that being a feature. Would definitely be useful! It'd be more like a Configure Current Animation instead though.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SilvioCantor said:

How do you trigger assault from NPC sims? I haven't had a NPC sim assault my sim yet. I cheated and marked 4 sims with the rapist trait. Even with a bad relationship with her neighbor, no assault autonomously. 

It is autonomous, they also have to meet the Want Threshold. If you aren't seeing NPCs autonomously try to assault, ensure they are meeting the Want To Assault Threshold by doing SHIFT+CLICK on the NPC Sim -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels -> Want To Assault. You can drill down into what causes certain values.

Share this post


Link to post

Is animation customization let me to update "arguing" animation when assaulting into something like "fight" ?

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, shiina011 said:

Is animation customization let me to update "arguing" animation when assaulting into something like "fight" ?

No, just the sex animations. You'd have to change the tuning file for "Attempt To Assault" to use a fight animation, progress bar, etc. I don't use the fight animations because they are glitchy as heck (Especially since Sims really like to sit)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

No, just the sex animations. You'd have to change the tuning file for "Attempt To Assault" to use a fight animation, progress bar, etc. I don't use the fight animations because they are glitchy as heck (Especially since Sims really like to sit)

I see then, oh I have a problem. When I assault other sims (man assault woman), for first to second animation it playing the animation just fine. But in third or more the woman is playing animation for F+F, so my man is being fucked lol and I can't swap the position. Do you know anything about this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, shiina011 said:

I see then, oh I have a problem. When I assault other sims (man assault woman), for first to second animation it playing the animation just fine. But in third or more the woman is playing animation for F+F, so my man is being fucked lol and I can't swap the position. Do you know anything about this issue?

same problem have with me. also ColonolNutty is there any way to customise animation to set as aggressor like the older version of CN , it kinda awkward when some one assault some one and start romantic animation. 😂

Share this post


Link to post

Hey ColonolNutty, i found some sleep sex animations and so far they dont clearly fit with "awake" sims, what are your thoughts of having the option of having sims sneak assaulting sleeping sims with a chance of waking up, kinda fits this mod in a way, toss in a masked npc intruder who can spawn sometimes to break in and perform sleep assaults, once you have the report option finished then you can add an alarm.

 

If you add in a lockpicker trait in then our sims have a 50% chance of picking the lock and then a 50% chance of sneaking from the door to the sleeping sim without waking them, still with risk of a sim waking in the middle of the sleep assault, as an added bonus dressers and (if laundry day is installed) laundry baskets can be raided for (LD: used)underwear

for panty thieves to satisfy themselves with.

 

Also would be fun is the option to masturbate on a sleeping sims face, chest, belly or around the crotch with jerking and fingering as the safest while rubbing or touching the sleeping sim has a chance to wake them.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, blackdas7 said:

same problem have with me. also ColonolNutty is there any way to customise animation to set as aggressor like the older version of CN , it kinda awkward when some one assault some one and start romantic animation. 😂

SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Customize Animations.

Share this post


Link to post

Ive been having some issues where if  I have assault disabled, Sims still assault eachother [Even when I have "Sim is not able to assault/be assaulted" toggled in the debug menu] . I also have been having autonomous DD sex while Kinky settings are disabled. Is regular sex part of the mod or did I should I uninstall - Reinstall?

 

Also quick Question. Is anyone else getting animations for furniture in random places? Ive been getting alot of bed and chair animations while being taken to a floor position. Sometimes even being taken to the other side of the neighborhood.

 

[Instance of possible furniture sex on the floor]

V~V~V~V

Spoiler

image.png.6a18897c6bd8d3cf4a891f1ae9a664ba.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Ive been having some issues where if  I have assault disabled, Sims still assault eachother [Even when I have "Sim is not able to assault/be assaulted" toggled in the debug menu] . I also have been having autonomous DD sex while Kinky settings are disabled. Is regular sex part of the mod or did I should I uninstall - Reinstall?

 

Also quick Question. Is anyone else getting animations for furniture in random places? Ive been getting alot of bed and chair animations while being taken to a floor position. Sometimes even being taken to the other side of the neighborhood.

 

[Instance of possible furniture sex on the floor]

V~V~V~V

 

Normal sex is part of the mod. What do you mean by "assault each other"? Is it the animation that implies assault? or do you get the notification of them being assaulted? Devious Desires doesn't have preferences for animation locations like WW does.

Share this post


Link to post

So having had a problem with an animation, gone to the animators page, and seen the conversation you had with them (thanks for not keeping that shit in DMs btw else I wouldn't know what to fix) I fully appreciate you adding the Animation Customization feature! Using this tool also allows me to see some -interesting- bias against same sex relations some animators have (and then fix it!) Thanks very much for that, and thanks for being so patient despite the knee deep flow of entitlement and hypocrisy here. 

Are there any plans for documentation for the tags themselves? Like what certain tags mean or how they effect anything? There's a lot of tags for specific body parts for example that I'm not clear on how they should be used. Actor 0 and Actor 1 can be kind of inferred from the animation itself, but that also gets pretty confusing with 3 or more people, is the only option to just make some changes and see what happens? 

It's a real shame I will have to watch test all of these animations to figure out what tags they need /s 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Sockette009 said:

So having had a problem with an animation, gone to the animators page, and seen the conversation you had with them (thanks for not keeping that shit in DMs btw else I wouldn't know what to fix) I fully appreciate you adding the Animation Customization feature! Using this tool also allows me to see some -interesting- bias against same sex relations some animators have (and then fix it!) Thanks very much for that, and thanks for being so patient despite the knee deep flow of entitlement and hypocrisy here. 

Are there any plans for documentation for the tags themselves? Like what certain tags mean or how they effect anything? There's a lot of tags for specific body parts for example that I'm not clear on how they should be used. Actor 0 and Actor 1 can be kind of inferred from the animation itself, but that also gets pretty confusing with 3 or more people, is the only option to just make some changes and see what happens? 

It's a real shame I will have to watch test all of these animations to figure out what tags they need /s 

The only tags that do anything right now are AGGRESSIVE, ROUGH, AGGRESSOR, DOM_SUB, DOM, SUB, NON-AGGRESSOR, BREASTFEEDING, BREASTFEEDING_GIVER, and BREASTFEEDING_RECEIVER
For the body part ones, I was thinking of them being like, those parts are involved in the animation. Like if a Sim was touching the Thigh of the other Sim with their hand, both the hand of the Touching Sim and the Thigh of the other Sim would be involved. So the Sim would get the HAND Tag and the Other Sim would get the Thigh Tag or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Sockette009 said:

So having had a problem with an animation, gone to the animators page, and seen the conversation you had with them (thanks for not keeping that shit in DMs btw else I wouldn't know what to fix) I fully appreciate you adding the Animation Customization feature! Using this tool also allows me to see some -interesting- bias against same sex relations some animators have (and then fix it!) Thanks very much for that, and thanks for being so patient despite the knee deep flow of entitlement and hypocrisy here. 

Are there any plans for documentation for the tags themselves? Like what certain tags mean or how they effect anything? There's a lot of tags for specific body parts for example that I'm not clear on how they should be used. Actor 0 and Actor 1 can be kind of inferred from the animation itself, but that also gets pretty confusing with 3 or more people, is the only option to just make some changes and see what happens? 

It's a real shame I will have to watch test all of these animations to figure out what tags they need /s 

ei do you mind sharing the save pls? If you do, please list the animation pack and version that you put the tags, this is if somone else want to tag other missing packs. If everyone help wont be that much work.

And would be cool if Colonolnutty put the save in the downloads for the new people.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...