Do the kinky assault Traits on a sim override the kinky allowance settings (by age, gender etc.) or do they both need to be true for it to work?
I ask because it appears all sims start out with the two kinky assault traits enabled.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I don't do it to be selfish, I do it because many interactions can break the animations. However, if you provide a list of menus you would like to see enabled, I can look into seeing if they can be enabled. :)

Mc Command.

@ColonolNutty

In addition to my last post

I've attached a picture of the WW pregnancy information, perhaps it doesn't detect dogs properly? I noticed when trying to impregnate/change partners with MCCC it only recognizes Sims as partners (won't let me choose dogs):

partners.png

18 minutes ago, eforce said:

@ColonolNutty

In addition to my last post

I've attached a picture of the WW pregnancy information, perhaps it doesn't detect dogs properly? I noticed when trying to impregnate/change partners with MCCC it only recognizes Sims as partners (won't let me choose dogs):

Wicked Whims and MCCC are not as open minded to Pet pregnancies. Thus, Hybrids are only possible via DD.

4 hours ago, bbfli said:

Do the kinky assault Traits on a sim override the kinky allowance settings (by age, gender etc.) or do they both need to be true for it to work?
I ask because it appears all sims start out with the two kinky assault traits enabled.

I should probably update the tooltip so it doesn't say "Already has this trait" XD The way it works is that when you disable a Sim, it adds a Trait that flags them as disabled. When you reenable them, it removes that trait.

12 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Wicked Whims and MCCC are not related to DD pregnancy. Hybrids are only possible via DD.

I use DD for the interactions, I thought maybe the debug pregnancy info panel from WW might help, I was just hoping I could fully replace KW so I could finally put TS3 to rest and free up a large portion of my hdd.

Do you have any other ideas/things I could try?

6 minutes ago, eforce said:

I use DD for the interactions, I thought maybe the debug pregnancy info panel from WW might help, I was just hoping I could fully replace KW so I could finally put TS3 to rest and free up a large portion of my hdd.

Do you have any other ideas/things I could try?

In the next version, I've added some possibly clearer messaging.

Are you trying to get a Pet pregnant with a Human? or are you trying to get a Human pregnant with a Pet?

Human Pregnant with Pet Chance = Chance a HUMAN gives birth to a Pet
Pet Pregnant with Human Chance = Change a PET gives birth to a Human

9 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

In the next version, I've added some possibly clearer messaging.

Are you trying to get a Pet pregnant with a Human? or are you trying to get a Human pregnant with a Pet?

Human Pregnant with Pet Chance = Chance a HUMAN gives birth to a Pet
Pet Pregnant with Human Chance = Change a PET gives birth to a Human

Female human pregnant with pet (dog).

hpp.png

3 hours ago, eforce said:

Female human pregnant with pet (dog).

I just tested on a new game and apparently even at 100% the Human Sim won't give birth to a Pet. I'll have to look into this.

Edit: Fixed in 1.30

On 9/17/2020 at 7:19 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Try updating your animation packages. Also, did you ensure you enabled DD Pets in the settings?

I fresh installed all the animations from the links provided, double checked dd  pets was enabled and the sims had the zoo trait. 

6 minutes ago, nikitarossow said:

I fresh installed all the animations from the links provided, double checked dd  pets was enabled and the sims had the zoo trait. 

SHIFT+CLICK on your Pet, Devious Desires -> Show Actor Info. What animation gender does it show for them? Is it correct?

Anyone else having issues with assault autonomy? I’ve dropped the threshold as far as it will go (-999) and still can’t get any NPCs to autonomously assault. Am I missing something?

DD Milk Farm something is wrong for me, when I click on Sims : Ask For Milk nothing happens, for few seconds I can't have any interaction and then everything goes as usual, I have motherlodesims anim pack even from patreon, the tattoo  file also is at right place, I have enabled all features at DD settings, I guess I still miss something some minor detail,

24 minutes ago, dajryby said:

DD Milk Farm something is wrong for me, when I click on Sims : Ask For Milk nothing happens, for few seconds I can't have any interaction and then everything goes as usual, I have motherlodesims anim pack even from patreon, the tattoo  file also is at right place, I have enabled all features at DD settings, I guess I still miss something some minor detail,

Have you tried clicking on the ground and asking for milk from there? I think it may be failing due to not being able to find a location for the animation.

1 hour ago, HalHalerson said:

Anyone else having issues with assault autonomy? I’ve dropped the threshold as far as it will go (-999) and still can’t get any NPCs to autonomously assault. Am I missing something?

Try "dd.testassaultrandom" it should show you the reasons NPCs may not be attempting assault.

Edit: I tried the above command in-game with -999.0 in the settings and it appears to work properly. Are you setting the "Want to Assault" threshold within the DD Kinky settings?

I'm having issues with Wicked Pets; it isn't working for me and it keeps glitching out on me and I've tried deleting it and redownloading it but when I log into my game and try to make it work and when I go into the settings it gives me a blank menu plus a bright fuschia colored circle in the center. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.. :/

8 minutes ago, rosie_chim said:

I'm having issues with Wicked Pets; it isn't working for me and it keeps glitching out on me and I've tried deleting it and redownloading it but when I log into my game and try to make it work and when I go into the settings it gives me a blank menu plus a bright fuschia colored circle in the center. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.. :/

This is Devious Desires, not Wicked Pets. You should uninstall Wicked Pets and use Devious Desires instead. Wicked Pets is unsupported. The purple menu I believe is caused by the mod UI Cheat system being out of date.

your milk farm idea is great!!! but the functions of this is one only. I am waiting for other functions added. I suggest you can create some powders to inject into the breast so the milk have different buffs. Also, we can use the milk to create food receipt (e.g. making cake).  Try to add more animations for milk farm (e.g. two males sucking,)

42 minutes ago, superwai` said:

your milk farm idea is great!!! but the functions of this is one only. I am waiting for other functions added. I suggest you can create some powders to inject into the breast so the milk have different buffs. Also, we can use the milk to create food receipt (e.g. making cake).  Try to add more animations for milk farm (e.g. two males sucking,)

If you find breastfeeding animations do let me know! I'm not an animator unfortunately.

I'm going to be "unclear" now, but I'll try to enunciate or something.

Thanks for all the progress, first off. 

Sex is initiated successfully now even when wickedwhims' autonomy is off.

But

Deviousdesires' Sex joining-autonomy is synonymous right now with (it's the same thing as) sex-autonomy, turn off joining and no sex.

But with it on, one sweet thing starts sex and just when it gets going good, another joins, and then another, and so on.

runaway.JPG.b121e5f128d63ae8901bb20452079e6d.JPG

Usually it's nicest with only two participants, but since joining-distance is not an option (I'd set it to "1" if I could)

I think maybe I successfully tried turning off "joining autonomy" once right after sex started, and turned it on again right after.

But I couldn't do it again.

But Something tells me that if I tweaked the "want" threshold, one person might want sex but most everyone else would not, and would not start instant orgies.

Personally I'd like initiating-sex and joining-sex-in-progress to be different things, but I'm not pushing it, but I'm really bad at math and tweaking variables.

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I'm going to be "unclear" now, but I'll try to enunciate or something.

Thanks for all the progress, first off. 

Sex is initiated successfully now even when wickedwhims' autonomy is off.

But

Deviousdesires' Sex joining-autonomy is synonymous right now with (it's the same thing as) sex-autonomy, turn off joining and no sex.

But with it on, one sweet thing starts sex and just when it gets going good, another joins, and then another, and so on.

runaway.JPG.b121e5f128d63ae8901bb20452079e6d.JPG

Usually it's nicest with only two participants, but since joining-distance is not an option (I'd set it to "1" if I could)

I think maybe I successfully tried turning off "joining autonomy" once right after sex started, and turned it on again right after.

But I couldn't do it again.

But Something tells me that if I tweaked the "want" threshold, one person might want sex but most everyone else would not, and would not start instant orgies.

Personally I'd like initiating-sex and joining-sex-in-progress to be different things, but I'm not pushing it, but I'm really bad at math and tweaking variables.

You mean there should be a separate "want level" for wanting sex and wanting sex with other Sims already engaged in sex?

6 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

This is Devious Desires, not Wicked Pets. You should uninstall Wicked Pets and use Devious Desires instead. Wicked Pets is unsupported. The purple menu I believe is caused by the mod UI Cheat system being out of date.

Updated everything but it won't let me start sex with pet now and I'm not sure what to do now. :(

I'm sorry for all these questions - it's my first time using these sort of mods. 😔

Have followed your steps to start the Milk Farm. The NPC accepted, they move to where they are going to do it and... they flicker out of sight as if the animation is going to start but they reappear standing on the same spot, with no animation, no action to cancel on the bar on the bottom left and the DD last exception notification pops up (and repeat from flicker out of sight onwards). Used dd.stopallanimations to stop it

Everything leading up to the animation is ok 👌 just the animation side of things to sort out 🙂 (am currently searching for any animations that could help/be used)

Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt Devious_Desires_Messages.txt

11 hours ago, rosie_chim said:

Updated everything but it won't let me start sex with pet now and I'm not sure what to do now. :(

I'm sorry for all these questions - it's my first time using these sort of mods. 😔

1. Enable DD Pets in the settings. SHIFT+CLICK a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Open Settings
2. Add the Zoophiliac Trait to your Sim SHIFT+CLICK your Sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add Zoophiliac Trait.

26 minutes ago, MMKMads said:

Have followed your steps to start the Milk Farm. The NPC accepted, they move to where they are going to do it and... they flicker out of sight as if the animation is going to start but they reappear standing on the same spot, with no animation, no action to cancel on the bar on the bottom left and the DD last exception notification pops up (and repeat from flicker out of sight onwards). Used dd.stopallanimations to stop it

Everything leading up to the animation is ok 👌 just the animation side of things to sort out 🙂 (am currently searching for any animations that could help/be used)

Ooo, that's an actual error. I will get that fixed.