Boundofhero0

(Repost) Skyrim Special Edition Main Quest game crash!

Due to my wrong Topic so I accidentally post the topic in wrong one! If you already seen this then please ignore...unless if you are willing to help to please help me with this issues. Thank you!

So in main quest I was getting a Dragonstone that Dragonsreach! But due to game crash when I was trying head toward that guy who talking. Which its in something in ruins when getting Dragonstone. Game crash Damaged Frost Spider probably crashed the game or something else. But should I do this without Mods or Did someone have a Save files with mods without messing up the main quest.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense so I am trying my best to explain why this quest game crashed.

If you have any hints or ideas then please reply to me if you have an ideas.

And yes, Skse64 work okay but can't get passed this Main Quest "Getting a Dragonstone" Also cheat room won't work if you have Dragonstone.

And I did test this with mod or without mod!

With mod, does crash the game when getting Dragonstone

Without mod, doesn't have any issues and game let me get it.

I was thinking it could be a mod might of messing up the game progress and main quest so I need extreme help on this unless I had to complete all quest before using mods.

Just to be on the same page:
When exactly does the crash happen?

When you pick up the dragonstone from the draugr overlord in Bleak Falls Barrow?
When you pick up the golden claw (and get hit by the spider?)
When you give it back to Farengar in Dragonsreach?

8 hours ago, Boundofhero0 said:

With mod, does crash the game when getting Dragonstone

Also, which mod is this you are talking about?

7 hours ago, Horologia said:

Just to be on the same page:
When exactly does the crash happen?

When you pick up the dragonstone from the draugr overlord in Bleak Falls Barrow?
When you pick up the golden claw (and get hit by the spider?)
When you give it back to Farengar in Dragonsreach?

Also, which mod is this you are talking about?

Mostly, It probably that FNIS might causes this problem but I am not 100% sure if it is or not. Damaged Frost Spider spawned when player enter the zone but it closed right after I head toward it.

And no, I am not mad it just I can't seem to get past it. Idk the other forums have this same issues but you can link it up if you want.

14 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

A mod list would be helpful, the FNIS report could help too.

I don't think this FNIS doesn't alarm me of any issues occur. Some other mods works fine but this loverslab might need some test to see it I can get by it or not. Which its called Bleak falls Barrow when doing a quest with Farengar to receive the Dragonstone.

9 minutes ago, Boundofhero0 said:

Mostly, It probably that FNIS might causes this problem but I am not 100% sure if it is or not. Damaged Frost Spider spawned when player enter the zone but it closed right after I head toward it.

And no, I am not mad it just I can't seem to get past it. Idk the other forums have this same issues but you can link it up if you want.

I don't think this FNIS doesn't alarm me of any issues occur. Some other mods works fine but this loverslab might need some test to see it I can get by it or not. Which its called Bleak falls Barrow when doing a quest with Farengar to receive the Dragonstone.

What mod do you disable to get past it?
We need more details

5 hours ago, Horologia said:

What mod do you disable to get past it?
We need more details

Just all of them! I try to save game then try those mods after quest is all finished! But some mod with Bethesda seem can get past it but some mods won't! I've wish I can list it but I'll do it some other times.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

This is still not the correct place. This is the tech support section for LE. SE has its own here

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/

Kind of wish people quit moving stuff! I'll try to see if they can move it! Sorry for my brain error once again. It will be moved once moderator accept it! If I make mistake then you can warn me If I place it in the wrong spot. Since you are a great helper.

Okay, Now since I picked the wrong one again! Now this should be in the correct spot now! Thank you Misanthrope for reminding me! Now it should be on Tech support - Skyrim special edition now!

Helping is still required on this main quest but since I think it might know what going on so I'll get back to you all once I head to Skyrim SE game.