Ankahet

Welcome! Say Hi :3

I have created this club not only to house my Skyrim related mods so they are easier to find, but to provide a gathering place for Skyrim bondage and slavery fans.

A place where we can discuss it and share our stories and images throughout our devious adventures in Skyrim.

If you'd like, take a moment to say hi and introduce yourself.

I am Ankahet, I create mods and love bondage. I am 36 and live in the middle of a corn field known as Iowa xD

Hi. I'm Juicykbf

I'm new here. I'm new to mods. I'm new to PC gaming in general. I wanted to play some vanilla Skyrim and a NSFW skyrim game, but I can't get anything to work. I was hoping I could join a group with likeminded individuals and see if I could get some help with my set up. Other than that, I'm just a kinky fellow doing kinky things. 

33. Houston

6 hours ago, Juicykbf said:

Hi. I'm Juicykbf

I'm new here. I'm new to mods. I'm new to PC gaming in general. I wanted to play some vanilla Skyrim and a NSFW skyrim game, but I can't get anything to work. I was hoping I could join a group with likeminded individuals and see if I could get some help with my set up. Other than that, I'm just a kinky fellow doing kinky things. 

33. Houston

Absolutely! What mods are you trying to use?

At this point, just getting the vanilla game to work would be a great start! lmao. I'm not sure now. I thought this would be practice for the next ES. I just chose a video from MXR mods and downloaded it. Then I was told by the description for what was recommended and downloaded that too. It didn't go right. Now I'm trying to back peddle. I know I need sexlab and the extender to get things to work, but the game itself won't work now. 

2 hours ago, Juicykbf said:

At this point, just getting the vanilla game to work would be a great start! lmao. I'm not sure now. I thought this would be practice for the next ES. I just chose a video from MXR mods and downloaded it. Then I was told by the description for what was recommended and downloaded that too. It didn't go right. Now I'm trying to back peddle. I know I need sexlab and the extender to get things to work, but the game itself won't work now. 

What program are you currently using to manage your mods/game?