Devils 99

View File

Devils 99 
Lucifer : "Welcome sinners " Come do Some wrong Right 

Sanguine and sultry servants only  , we want only the best for you ~ ladies and gentlemen 
after all ...

All good things come with a price. 

(this lot requires Wicked whims  for it to work properly \ please place with BB.moveobjects enabled.)

- to make the game look exactly like in the photo , you will need  this shader -> https://fuchsiateasims.tumblr.com/post/179771239271/pastoral-haunting-redux-click-pictures-to-view

also some items that are not required for it to work properly ,(just a table and a chair) are from patron which are not included please check out --> https://www.patreon.com/aggressivekitty/posts

hope you guys enjoy let me know what you think ^_^ <3...

Which one of Aggressive Kitty's packs has the table and chair? 

Love this and want to try it out so bad..but having problems with reshade...I noticed for the reshade it needs to be version 3.0.8..so I did download it..but having errors with it when the game loaded. And what button do we need to press to activate the reshade in game because I have pressed every button that I can think of lol? Cheers! 

p.s. Also I noticed a ww tuning package...what is that for? Obviously I have ww via patreon for the clubs..but not sure why this tuning file is needed for...

Risi~

I cant understand, i knew it woldn't look as beautifulas yours,i dont use reshade but ....looking for this, its weird, and there are two rooms that i didnt understand

05-09-20_04-55-22.png

05-09-20_04-55-41.png

05-09-20_04-56-13.png

05-09-20_04-57-24.png

2 hours ago, EmmaXD1974 said:

I cant understand, i knew it woldn't look as beautifulas yours,i dont use reshade but ....looking for this, its weird, and there are two rooms that i didnt understand

05-09-20_04-55-22.png

05-09-20_04-55-41.png

05-09-20_04-56-13.png

05-09-20_04-57-24.png

same with mine...the weird windows lol..either a mesh missing or broken idk..just replace with something else.. that's what I ended up doing and replacing some couches but I did dl the other cc she had included....but a lot were items I already had so had to sort through them. Did you get the reshade to work? Cause I couldn't get it to work even with the reshade version that was mentioned to use with the preset. So I will just stick with my burnt waffle sweet fx.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, CobraPL said:

Whole rooms are empty. Not sure what went wrong.

Did you use the cc she included in the file? Also do you have all the eps and packs she used? Also remember to use bb.moveobjects on before placing the lot :D

On 05/09/2020 at 22:04, Risi said:

Você usou o cc que ela incluiu no arquivo? Você também tem todos os eps e packs que ela usou? Lembre-se também de usar bb.moveobjects antes de colocar o lote: D

yes, yes for all,i honestly  don't know what to do anymore

On 9/9/2020 at 7:54 PM, EmmaXD1974 said:

yes, yes for all,i honestly  don't know what to do anymore

Hey guys sorry for the late reply I'm new to adding stuff on here , if any wicked whims stuff as added please remove it from the mod folder ,  some  windows may be missing  , i recently lost a bunch of my cc , so I am not sure what CC was used >_< I'm in the process of hunting it all down , if it is showing up weird in the game use build mode and replace the windows with other windows but when I find it ill be sure to update it here  and give a link sorry - 

as for the re-shade - >_> I honestly have no idea how it really works i just fallowed tutorials on YouTube and the instructions on the reshade pages  I wish I could be more help ...oof  if I find a better way to export these ill definably update ❤️

On 8/15/2020 at 6:44 PM, jdf088 said:

Which one of Aggressive Kitty's packs has the table and chair? 

I'm not sure which one of Aggressive Kitty's  packs were used , I recently lost half my cc and I'm in the process of finding it all again , when I find out ill be sure to update you sorry ❤️

6 hours ago, DominiqueKD said:

Olá pessoal, desculpem pela resposta tardia. Sou novo em adicionar coisas aqui, se alguma coisa caprichosa foi adicionada, remova-a da pasta mod, algumas janelas podem estar faltando, recentemente perdi um monte de meu cc, então estou não tenho certeza de qual CC foi usado> _ <Estou no processo de caçar tudo, se estiver aparecendo estranho no jogo, use o modo de construção e substitua as janelas por outras, mas quando eu descobrir, não se esqueça de atualizar aqui e dá um link desculpe - 

quanto à redefinição -> _> Sinceramente não tenho ideia de como realmente funciona, apenas segui os tutoriais no YouTube e as instruções nas páginas de redefinição. Gostaria de poder ajudar mais ... oof, se eu encontrar uma maneira melhor de exportar essas atualizações mal definidas ❤️

that's what I did, but I completely understand what happened, it happens, do you use the sims 4 tray importer? it is reasonably easy to use (I use it mainly to get rid of broken mods)

but it's still a beautiful place, I don't do very well with building (just decorating) and I was finding the other strip clubs a little cheesy, I like them dark and discreet, with good taste, you know? but I only found clubs with excessive neon, looking completely degrading and out of fashion on the outside, honestly giving me nightmares

On 10/16/2020 at 1:30 AM, EmmaXD1974 said:

that's what I did, but I completely understand what happened, it happens, do you use the sims 4 tray importer? it is reasonably easy to use (I use it mainly to get rid of broken mods)

but it's still a beautiful place, I don't do very well with building (just decorating) and I was finding the other strip clubs a little cheesy, I like them dark and discreet, with good taste, you know? but I only found clubs with excessive neon, looking completely degrading and out of fashion on the outside, honestly giving me nightmares

lol me too! I like places nicely decorated that look fun on the outside and inside , I just found the try importer! thank you  thank you ,  as soon as I'm up and running again ill start posting more builds .  I haven't been online very often on account of the cc loss , ill try to get back as soon as I can and export the building properly =D.

On 18/10/2020 at 19:18, DominiqueKD said:

lol eu também! Gosto de lugares bem decorados que parecem divertidos por fora e por dentro, acabei de encontrar o importador experimente! obrigado obrigado, assim que eu estiver funcionando novamente começarei a postar mais compilações. Não tenho estado online com muita frequência por causa da perda de cc, tentarei voltar assim que puder e exportar o edifício corretamente = D.

I think it helps with personality, the sims 4 doesn't have bibliographies or anything, so decorating to talk about the sims is what's left, I'm happy that everything worked out for you and I'll wait for your lots