Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

32 minutes ago, lightning_strike1 said:

I tried using this file but its asking for the Oblivion Master File this is a Skyrim mod isn't it because i was directed here by a skyrim mod? or am i missing something?

You are missing something - this is an Oblivion mod (check the forum location).  It's possible the other thread mis-linked this mod instead of the correct Skyrim mod.

1 hour ago, lightning_strike1 said:

I tried using this file but its asking for the Oblivion Master File this is a Skyrim mod isn't it because i was directed here by a skyrim mod? or am i missing something?

Yes that you are in the Oblivion - Lovers with PK  - Download  section.

It is a Oblivion Mod, sorry.

Hmloki34 : Hint... glow

HunterGuy2: Shifty Bert is pretty much that... But he can't report you if he is dead. ;)

If it is crashing make sure you have the folders are not in data/data or anything like that.

Home Sweet Home is not finished. You will just get stuck with no way to progress. Not had chance to work on PSE recently.

I need to sort out the Canine Curse. Probably something quest related or I may go for the easy wearing off route.

19 hours ago, Aerth said:

I am still playing Oblivion very slow, mostly playing around with this mod :) Still didn't encounter that hunter event, though :( 

You mean that Shifty Bert guy? Forget about him, he tries to intimidate/report you once and then never makes you trouble again.

That's at least what I've experienced so far. It doesn't seem like there's a timer that will make him try again after you have 1000 Septims or more again.

Whenever he approached me after several test saves/new games I always told him to piss off right away and never got any bounty being placed on my head later.

I mean, I feel like a fix to avoid the crash when a master dies would not be hard... just have the attacker auto-enslave you when the current master is under a certain percentage of health during a battle. If it's too hard to fix, that could be a good workaround, yes?

19 hours ago, tr43 said:

You mean that Shifty Bert guy? Forget about him, he tries to intimidate/report you once and then never makes you trouble again.

No, I mean this :) 

If you are enslaved by a creature, then they may be being stalked by a hunter. If the hunter wins, then he gets an extra bonus for today's hunt. This could lead to being sold to a standard slaver (or just about anywhere really).

On 7/21/2018 at 10:42 AM, Aerth said:

No, I mean this :) 

On 3/11/2013 at 11:07 PM, Ichabod said:

If you are enslaved by a creature, then they may be being stalked by a hunter. If the hunter wins, then he gets an extra bonus for today's hunt. This could lead to being sold to a standard slaver (or just about anywhere really).

Ah, now I get you.

It's funny that you talk about these hunters, because I never saw any of them either in the game, no matter how long I delayed everything to test it.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I’ve just downloaded this mod and started the quest Sibling Rivalries on a new safe. I’ve gotten to the point where I have to get the amulet from the countess, for which she demands my character to be enslaved for two days. I’ve waited out those two days, in which she just performed her regular routine (sit at her throne, go to church, eat, sleep, etc. while raping my character regularly. After two days nothing happens however, and I can’t escape either. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, iv'e got two bugs to report (And perhaps find an easy fix):

1. When my character gets enslaved and then I reload to an unenslaved save, it locks me in the enslaved position (i.e unable to sneak, open menu, etc.). I have to restart the game everytime.

2. After managing to get away from the Goblins enslavement in Cracked Cave, I tried to run away, and got recaptured. The Goblins keep attacking me and I can't get out of fight mode (can't wait because there are enemies nearby), until they eventually kill me. Happens every time.

Besides that, I really like the premise of this mod.

Hopefully somebody keeps working on it.

6 hours ago, pinkink said:

1. When my character gets enslaved and then I reload to an unenslaved save, it locks me in the enslaved position (i.e unable to sneak, open menu, etc.). I have to restart the game everytime.

You always restart the game!!!!

Never load a save  in game. There are so many things in your RAM that are not reset, when you load a save in game and then create a new save you have all those things in your save.

That's the best way to corrupt  save files.

ALWAYS quit the game. Then start and load a save.

8. Reloading from slavery can mean still not having control. Tip from Mem:

"Reloading a non-enslaved save after being enslaved and not having control? Try this and see if it clears it up - Enter a menu (tab, f1, f2, f3, or f4) and hold right control key for a moment. Exit menu and see if that does the trick".  (from post #2)

But yes, absence of automatic clearing "on load" is a shame.

Hello all. 

Love this mod.  It's become a new favorite of mine (though maybe not of my poor girl who gets caught). 

I was wondering if anyone might have the time to do a script edit request for me.  I can't get CSE installed and working; CS just doesn't load when I try, so I'm unable to save any changes I make myself due to the various variables etc. in the scripts.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could edit the script/scripts involved in locking out controls.  I don't mind loosing them, but I dislike not being able to spin my vanity view (Change View; V Key on my keyboard) around and see my girl in her predicament.  I'd not go into first-person view, incase it screws up any animations and such. (Which I assume is why change view gets locked?).

If it's too much trouble, then no biggy.

Thanks for reading.

~Jaisa

:Edit:

Nevermind.  Seems the middle mouse button still allows for vanity view.

• 3 weeks later...

New version up to fix bugs. Sorry it has been a while.

Pellham's Tea Party should repeat properly now

Shifty Bert's ability to lie is better, however you now should have more time to get some Fame to counteract it (or Infamy to help him). "So the famed saviour of the world is a criminal is she Bert. Let me show you where we keep our stairs..."

Some other minor bug fixes

Halfogeen: It may take up to three days to get released depending on what time you got enslaved. Also make sure you do not just keep waiting in the private areas or you will never be released. In the throne room or outside is where you need to be.

44 minutes ago, Ichabod said:

Nach_Siol: the update is just correcting bugs I have found. Nothing new over what is on the front page

I get this warning...

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.