Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Hey Ichabod!  Regarding this issue:

On 9/27/2018 at 2:01 PM, toolsandfools said:

I managed to get the guy into the room and I know he said something, but it passed too quickly with all the other sex dialogues going on and now he's just crouched and standing at random and staring at my character and nothing else is happening

I think I have a slightly different solution than disengaging the Spectator option in LAPF.   And dammit, why couldn't the spectator option be in the Master file?

Why not encapsulate the blocks of code that makes the party goers have sex within a new   if.....endif  block?  To be specific, make it so the party members only participate up until Arthur begins to talk.  When the first bit of dialog is uttered, the party members stop!

If (GetStage IchSQ05SiblingRivalry == 70 || ( GetStage IchSQ05SiblingRivalry == 80 && ChatCount < 1 ) )

Yeah yeah yeah

EndIf

This of course includes the amorous pooch.  With no sex happening, neither Arthur nor Sarah will be distracted. and this portion of the quest will go off without a hitch.  I can confirm that this does work.

Extra fun.... you could make them all back away from Arthur as if to say "Oh, fuck!  We're busted!"   And you might want to make the party goers resume their festivities with Arthur out of the room.

Yep.   I understand that RL does interfere.  I just showed up.   Haven't had much Oblivion coding time myself.  But I wanted to pass that idea along.

• 1 month later...

johntrine : The front page explains it best but in short it is a player slavery mod where you are the one who is always in trouble (up to 4 companions can be covered(. Deviancy of all varieties including several bad ends. Female character orientated but males are not blocked really.

LDD: Busted! Hmm... that idea has merit. I may look at that one. :)

Next major update will be Home Sweet Home. A player home with added deviancy with more than one ending... probably two but I may get inspired.

On 3/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, Ichabod said:

Next major update will be Home Sweet Home.

GREAT!  'Cause one of my Prima books is awaiting its continuance!

On 9/23/2018 at 7:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

After the incident with Ganredhel's training, perhaps a quest to remove or relieve the effects of her pooch potion would be nice.  It could be a quest unto itself if the effects are permanently removed.  Or perhaps a form of tie-in to Lovers Bitch for an enhanced "Pheromone Inducer" tonic could be included.

Have you thought about adding some insurance to prevent some characters from being LST enslaved?  Or perhaps not enslavable until a quest had been completed?  It would take some effort, detecting LST itself and subsquently adding its xLSTInviolableToken flag to each Actor as necessary.  You might find it appealing to add to ensure your quests not hampered by characters inadvertently enslaved.

I figure... two things at a time.  Not sure if you saw these.  The first would surely be helpful as it is annoying as fuck to suddenly go on all fours when a mutt is around.  The second, a means to protect the quests from being broken by someone using Lovers Slave Trader on an NPC that shouldn't be enslaved.  LST can break other mods as it affects certain behaviors, and I plan to make a variation of the flag for my Genderbender mod (to prevent/block NPCs being bent).

Just so. Most of the other timers are real time based but the Countess one is game time. However be aware she will only release you in the public areas, so you do not immediately get arrested for trespassing.

Ganredhel's relief or cure is on the to-do list. 

19 minutes ago, Ichabod said:

Just so. Most of the other timers are real time based but the Countess one is game time. However be aware she will only release you in the public areas, so you do not immediately get arrested for trespassing.

Ganredhel's relief or cure is on the to-do list. 

Ichabod, is your latest PSE mastered to LAPF or can the previous version of Lovers run it still?

• 2 months later...

So, I think something may be a little off. My character fast traveled to ruins near Cracked wood cave as I wanted to tackle event there (also were Blood Hand goblins buffed? I remember having to lose on purpose to trigger Goblin Bitch quest, now even one Gobbo there is a handful). A pack of Blood Hand Raiding Scouts appear and captured my character. As suspected, she is taken to Cracked wood cave and Goblin Bitch triggers, but for some reason Scouts don't treat player character as captured slave, they will occasionally try to attack like usual.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having a strange glitch with Sibling Rivalry. After sleeping in the Roxey Inn, my character becomes trapped in the area that I am teleported to, leaving me mostly unable to move. It is as if its trying to put my character in bondage like normal, but for some reason it just keeps repeating itself. Damage sound effects including voice clips play and a light envelops my character, flashing continuously. The other characters in the room take no actions. I am thoroughly stuck with no way to proceed. It irritates me to no end because this is such a wonderful mod.

The story DOES continue after you sleep in the Roxey Inn.  And there is a point where you do return (oops... Spoilers ... sorta).  I sorta had a glitch on the 2nd visit.  Pray, did you save before you visited the inn?  I did repeated saves just in case.

No matter what I do after I sleep in the Inn my character ends up stuck in this loop. Waiting doesn't work, neither does waiting in real time. I have a save before entering the Inn but using it simply gets me back in the same glitch.

if your getting a bug where the sleep/wait window keeps repeatably poping up for minutes  on end when you sleep in the inn to advance the quest it can take between 5-15mins before it takes you to the next part , bringing up the console then closing it or  holding down left controll key can sometimes speed it up

The quest Traffic is broken for me as well as Sibling Rivalry. At the end of basic training my character is told by Lyssa Triani it's time for her new life and to drink a potion, then nothing happens. Can't get to the other quests like Hello Sailor because of this.

type: set ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim to 4 in console should trigger hello sailor.

thought id also mention these ones aswell.

set ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim to 1 - instantly get captured by slaver

set ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim to 2 - trigger perverted burglar encounter

set ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim to 3 -  trigger honest al selling you to a slaver for failing to pay back debt.  ( honest al is outside the imperial citys walls )

set ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim to 5 -  triggers captured by ghosts in anvils huanted manor . ( this is meant to happen during the haunted manor quest in anvil if you have sleep capture setting on)

set ichsq02roughstreets.sleepvictim to 99 - trigger magic tendril event.   (this is meant to happen very rarely when trespassing in npc homes when you steal items from chests )

set ichslavequest.tradertimer to 0 - speeds the arrival of slavers/randy hunter spawns when enslaved by npcs/animals

player.setcrimegold 21000  - is a easy way to trigger getting hanged by the guards.   (i think above 15k bounty is needed to trigger indentured servitude encounter )

• 2 weeks later...

"On returning to the home of Lord Pellham after Lord Pellham grants you freedom, your services are required at a little party. Bring a lady friend if you like. Small chance of repeat event each visit." - Ichabod

You'll have to have gone through the whole  quest with Lord Pellham and get your freedom first.  But yeah, returning and talking to him should do the trick.  You may wanna check out (ahem)... Lovers Prima Books vol 1 in the Download section if you're stumped.

?  Gonna love to update that book when Ichabod updates the Home Sweet Home quest.

Hello I'm loving this mod but I had a few questions (sorry if they've already been asked) but where can I find Ganredhel and regarding the Sibling rivalry quest where you get the amulet how do you go about that since I had a look at the count's inventory and nothing's there. 

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Ganredhel is a vanilla NPC and you find her in Cheydinhal. Her house is opposite the cathedral entrance.

The other things I do not know, I don't play PSE.

Ah thank you! I was wondering if she was there or not I was trying to google it but nothing came up thank you for that :)

9 hours ago, LilServus said:

...where you get the amulet how do you go about that...

Yeaaah.... that's gonna be a bit... Humiliating.

As the book "How to Handle Being a Slave" in the download "Lovers Prima Books Vol 1" goes....

(And yes, there is such a Mod out there.  I penned a few prima help bools.  Just look in downloads for them.)

The third item she wants is an amulet that Countess Caro of Leyawiin still owns. This time, just ask the countess.

Unfortunately, you must  become her slave for a couple of days; and raped hourly. Your only reprieve will be that she'll not find time to rape you when dining or when she's seated in the Chapel of Zenithar. When you do get the amulet, return to where you became her slave and retrieve all your goods from the sack.

It should answer most all your questions and give you some tips and tricks ... and some fun console commands... until Ichabod updates the game with Home Sweet Home.  I'm still waiting for that to be finished.