Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Ichabod -

Loving the mod.

Upgraded to .63 this weekend (had been using .56).  Hello Sailor was new to me, and while I was able to finish it, I had issues that others had, namely the freezing upon loading once sleeping outdoors on the bedroll behind the Prophet.  It didn't always happen, and loading my save (right before sleeping) would sometimes cause it to freeze and sometimes not.  The freezing would be after the load screen appeared to fully load as normal, then the screen would go black for a split second, then back to a load screen at 100%.  Keeping task manager open a few times, the Application Oblivion never entered "not responding" and the .exe process never dropped to 0% CPU time - but one try I left it there for 10 minutes and the game never unfroze.  But the exact same save would not 100% repeat the lock up (had to try a couple tries at the hanging game, so loaded that save around 8 times, with 3 going through - or numbers to that effect).

Still having an issue with Dog Days.  I don't remember the last rev I tried that quest in, but with .63 I have the same issue as before - a hard crash during the birthing.  I can't really diagnose what's causing it, though.  I have a save right before the last round with the dogs, and also a save during the birthing animation (both me and her are on our backs).  If I load the birthing one, sometimes my char doesn't lie down, so I can see 2 puppies being placed (so the placeatme command isn't causing the crash), but I crash before I can see the animation ending.

I redownloaded the add ons Sunday and again today, and still no luck with Dog Days.

I am going to pop in a slight delay on the Hello Sailor start up to see if that helps ease the load and stop the eternal loadscreen.

Not sure on the Dog Days one. The crowded birthing could cause a CTD perhaps (I get that rarely in Pellhams Tea Party when everyone ends up in a pile in the middle of the room). I wonder if you ran it with just one puppy each, it would work? There are no animations beyond the one that repeats. I will have a look at the code again and see if I can spot another potential reason.

I am going to pop in a slight delay on the Hello Sailor start up to see if that helps ease the load and stop the eternal loadscreen.

Not sure on the Dog Days one. The crowded birthing could cause a CTD perhaps (I get that rarely in Pellhams Tea Party when everyone ends up in a pile in the middle of the room). I wonder if you ran it with just one puppy each, it would work? There are no animations beyond the one that repeats. I will have a look at the code again and see if I can spot another potential reason.

I'm looking at the script, and I'm not sure what could be causing it.

How many puppies are supposed to be born?  I only ever see 2 (one each) before the crash, so I'm not sure where in the script I'm crashing.

Edit to add:

So after posting this, I commented out the 2 placeatme commands and the quest completed just fine.

No idea why that would crash me - not sure how different this is than if, for example, I crank up the number of multiple eggs and twin chances with Tamago/Hiyoko and give birth to 20+ children at once (all in search of the child with the looks I wanted), which I've done many times before with no issues (unless I'm already in a crowded area - but if I do this in a small cell, spawning 20+ npcs at once doesn't crash me).

Also - not sure if those puppies are important further on, as I've completed the quest and while she was happy, we have no puppies running around.

I've run a scene where two of my companions have been captured with me by the slavers at the fort. As my character is put through her paces, they are occassionally raped too.

Question I have is: When my character is sold and made a maid, what will happen to them? Will they eventually turn up at Pelham's place still naked and manacled? Or will they be made maids as well? Or will they disappear?

I figured out what was happening in the Rough Justice quest. When the quest script reaches this point it stops running:

If LoanSharkFlag == 2 && Player.GetDistance LoanSharkRef <= 500

LoanSharkRef.StartConversation Player IchLoanSharkTalk5

EndIf

The Loan shark hasn't run his script yet, so LoanSharkRef is still an invalid form. I'm guessing using GetDistance with an invalid form for a target causes the script to stop running.

I'm going to try  a few things and see what happens.

edit:

This solves that problem.

if IsFormValid LoanSharkRef
	If LoanSharkFlag == 2 && LoanSharkRef.GetDistance Player <= 500
		LoanSharkRef.StartConversation Player IchLoanSharkTalk5
	EndIf
endif

But it still crashes after sleeping sometimes.

I've run a scene where two of my companions have been captured with me by the slavers at the fort. As my character is put through her paces, they are occassionally raped too.

Question I have is: When my character is sold and made a maid, what will happen to them? Will they eventually turn up at Pelham's place still naked and manacled? Or will they be made maids as well? Or will they disappear?

I thested that just now, they follow you all the way to pelhalm's place still manacled, but they dont get processed nor does Pelham pay them any attention (lol).

And while I'm at it I'll report two random glitches in reluctant maid.

I decided to wait (using the wait screen) for the mealtime, the mealtime popup never appeared so my PC was not able to prepare any and got punished for that.

Also, my PC suddenly started switching back and forth between manacles and maid uniform equipment (maybe sleeping to the end of a mealtime is a bad idea...).

edit: started reluctant maid again using an autosave and the equipment glitch started again as soon as pelham gave my PC the maid uniform... so, maybe ovlivion is skpping a script that removes the manacles from my PC's inventory to prevent them from conflicting with the maid uniform?

It's been a couple of version since the last time I tried this mod but I noticed that often non-fitting animations were used; I think the easiest solution is to check if WappyOne's LoversRaperS is installed and if so check for the gender of the slaver and the slave and then read the corresponding animation string from the _Motion.ini and use one of those animations.

My results after testing pSE v.62 (obse 20, pluggy 125, "Reluctant Maid" scenario) from clear never-captured personage save (short story version: works normally, small improvements seems possible)

1. all seems normal, no more any ctd-on-load, first or next in the same session.
Nitpick: inside [stick in] punishment scene, loading _other_ situation inherits special "bound" behavior - and it can't be helped with "menumode-press-control" workaround. Additional question: why (rm)punishments do not hurt pc at all? Values around 10% of current hp seems acceptable.

2. (deep inside RM-branch, abt. a day before releasing) occasional hit on 'block' key pops message "After much wriggling..", near-staying Pellham hits pc with his magic sword, eventualy "re-capturing" pc, master cools down, 'hand bound behind' animation remains applied, but pc _able_ to activate items\doors\containers, and special sack (with all her inv on the moment of initial capturing by slave-trader) arrived near her feet. It's worth to notice because (in the common scenario dev. branch) after Pellham's "normal" releasing pc got _nothing_ of her initial belongings. Constructive suggestion at this point may be to ask pc if she _wants_ to use this escape chance now (instead of automatic escape event)? Occasional key hitings are such occasional..

Also, when it occurs again, i tried to run away.. Pellham rans after, and re-captured pc _outside_ his house. After that he starts walking south (with pc-on-leash, striped and cuffed), to the wilderness, may be going to slavers camp by his own? Not followed that scenario though, was too tired for that distraction.

Instead of further testing i lowered (normal, master-phase) Pellham's health by console "modav health -444":

he fell dead, but nothing more changed: messages said about awaiting evening meal, then about going sleep etc. Personal key found on his body unlocks 2 chests, but them contains no any interesting things. How about freeing with that key? There's nothing reserved for Pellham death situation? Bandits, lured inside after pc, for example? Poisoned apples which pc can bring from outside?

Option "use me, master" is available right after table servicing, and nicely distracts him from meal (=boarmeat). After "using" Pelham goes to find something to eat to nearest container.

Last:  console message "Ownr <name> t= xx" sometimes spams very much - mb add some debug control?

Trying to try the rough streets, didn't manage to get my Nord to be raped by burglars though, but she'll be enslaved by the mobile slaver & sold to some bandits or just to fort redman.

So I see the gag is on with rough street or being enslaved by random npcs but why not on Hello Sailor?

Also, I'm not sure why sex won't start with animal masters, she submitted to a random wolf but the wolf only walk around.

I'll try the goblin soon.

Wheelhouse: The puppies are just there as props. They are not used beyond this. Crowding CTD is the only thing I can think of there.

Darsie: Your companions should always follow you around and be used by people about you. A couple of the encounters are the exception including Pellham. He has eyes only for you...how sweet. Although a couple of bound, naked women around the place improves the decor. :P

Nepro: NP

Windshadow: I shall pop that code in cheers

Samu: Waiting through the times mentioned in the quest update may get you in trouble with Pellham. I will have to look at the equip scripts again. I get no problem loading a maid save.

Someone92: Which animations were out? Do you have positions set up as per The Daedra Sutra?

Emo: Good to hear you are working (mostly) now. :)

1. Right Control should reset you if you still have animation glitches after reload

2. I may amend the script so the bag does not appear on capture if in Pellham's house. Empty bag is still a problem. I have not found a reliable fix yet. Pellham should only return to his house; He has no package that takes him elsewhere. I will pop in a GetDead check to stop the messages. Once he is dead, you are free to escape and leave. Spam messages removed.

Laomaster: Missed the gag script out. Adding that to Hello Sailor.

You should still be used by animals when enslaved. Do you have animals enabled in your standard Lovers settings?

Does anyone know of a decent male body replacer that makes all males erect? (Useful for this kind of mod).

Can't find anything on a casual search of Oblivion Nexus.

Laomaster:  You should still be used by animals when enslaved. Do you have animals enabled in your standard Lovers settings?

Yes, I always set it to on all the time, but strangely enough, sex will only & ONLY starts if the animals came from LoversCreature spell (not all of them works, no idea why) If my Nord was raped by the animals from LoversCreatures spell once, she's enslaved by them, though the animal doesn't seem to do anything further. Is it possible that I may have not install any mods? Or it's because I have LoversBitch off?

Thank you all. :)

Lancelar: I am still working on the player home idea. It is likely to be a fairly standard lower class home out in the woods. I may add a cellar and some cell like area to it if it fits the scenario (which is wildly varying in my mind at the moment). :)

Schnookums: If you are not certain that your lockpick code is running, open the console every so often (particularly when something happens be it sex, sold, whored). You should see variables showing lockpick chance, escape chance and fate in there.

Ruroken: Out of curosity, how far is the trapdoor under the house? Just wondering if moving it a length or so back would bring it into the open.

LB and Ganredhel's potion effect sounds unplayable thinking about it. I will look at adding a variable to it (or something to make the game playable with both on). In the mean time the chance is located in the main IchSlaveQuest script (line 106) if you want to edit in the CS.

Hello Sailor has been reduced to 15 and the timer between customers dropped as well to speed that up while still maintaining the atmosphere of the encounter.

Which Rough Streets do you mean? There are a few mini-encounters under that one.

@Ichabod

Yes, I believe in the main quest script, a new companion is added to the playerfaction at rank 1

@ruroken

If you have the time and can:

If you could let Ichabod see a couple of screenshots around the back of the house, it might help him possibly see a good spot.

Mem

I have very slow upload speeds (4-5kBps)...so will not upload scrrenshot, but an ideal location would be right next to the bedroll that is behind the house.... 

With LBlustscript & Ganredhel's potion, the game is playable and luckily for me.. up until now both were initiated at the same time... I am using reducers to inhibit "in heat" while i cant do anything about ganredhel's potion... i am modifying the ini's of pk extender to ensure the mounting gets over fast, so I can beat up some daedra clowns in oblivion!!...and I was talking about rough justice (not rough streets, apologies!!).. I am taken by a "law abiding citizen" and used every 30 seconds or so.. but the quest goes on.. and whenever I try to escape using the lockpicks that the quest gives me.. I am not able to escape, the minigame is not initiating..... There is a "Cannot escape" line or something (I will get u the exact wording after playing that saved game)...So I thought maybe the quest is too long and my character would have to "do" what the citizen says!!.. :) (which is fun, of course!!)

Also, In an earlier save, My character was a maid in lord pelhams estate, I could not continue the quest as it went on & on (I got bored of making food for him!!). Is that quest complete?.. How does it end? and what happens to all the stuff that was looted in the initial encounter (Now I am talking abt rough streets, sleeping outside, getting caught, used and then sent to pelham)

Am thoroughly enjoying the mod though... keep up the good work!!

Regards,

ruroken

Does anyone know of a decent male body replacer that makes all males erect? (Useful for this kind of mod).

You could simply replace lowerbody.nif in Meshes/Characters/_male with penis.nif from Meshes/Clothes/Lovers. The downside is that any males without pants will have a boner poking through their upper body garment... :lol:

Laomaster: I do not use LB myself. If animals do not work in standard lovers then this will not work as I rely on that.

Ruroken: Depends on which Rough Justice it is. If you get the use/whipping in the town centre that will take it down X bounty per use (couple of hundred) and you will see a message with current bounty. Indentured Servitude is a number of days based on bounty (4000 per day as I remember). That is the only one you can 'wait' out if you wish.

Pellham will last until you gain his favour (50 points) or postponed if you escape. You submit if you reach 50 points and gain a bonus for recent sex with Master (and a penalty if you go too long without it).

You could simply replace lowerbody.nif in Meshes/Characters/_male with penis.nif from Meshes/Clothes/Lovers. The downside is that any males without pants will have a boner poking through their upper body garment... :lol:

Actually, this is not at all true.  Male pants are set up in such a way that they "replace" the lowerbody, so you won't ever see the actual lower body unless you have no pants on.  There is no "body" under the pants\armor unless it is included in the nif file.  Just like there is no "body" under a robe.  The body is "included" in the robe nif file and not separate from it.

So long story short, copying the ashardware1.nif file from Oblivion\data\meshes\clothes\as\

and renaming it to lowerbody.nif will give all males an erection 100% of the time whenever their lower bodies are uncovered.  The penis will NOT poke through clothes, so no worries. ;)

Now lovers will swap out that lowerbody.nif with one of the other ashardware nif files depending on which one is called for (there are different ones for different sex positions as specified in each animations ini file) if you have the penis settings on v3\v4 (which is the default setting for lovers and is recommended).

I was trying to figure out why the whipping scene at the trader camp was running so slow, and I noticed you accidently used fQuestTimeDelay instead of fQuestDelayTime. So, the quest script was running only about 10 times per minute instead of 10 times per second.

Fixing this actually made things worse though. Lyssa just paces around instead of coming up to talk to the player, so the quest can't advance. For now, I'm just setting fQuestDelayTime to 5 so I can get through it.

Earlier, I was having trouble with losing items during Sibling Rivalry. One of the containers used to store stolen items during that quest is flagged to respawn (IchDungeonChest) . I'm not sure, but that could be the problem.

I find that whenever female characters are naked they cover their breasts and loins  and sort of squirm on the spot. However, I also see that in "Hello Sailor" the madam is doing this too - as if whatever program is triggering the animation thinks she's nude. Is this normal for this mod? Or is it from another mod?

Also how long does it take before you can trigger the next phase in Hello Sailor? I've done the upstairs bed thing. Now I'm in the floor below with all the Customers and seem to have had sex about 30 times or more. But the place never seems to close. There's no routine. No time to sleep. And the story doesn't seem to progress any more.

PS: I managed to befriend the Madam at one point after offering her sex and she joined my Adventuring Team. And was promptly put in chains.... O.o  Needless to say, I reloaded. ;)

Windshadow: Oops. Cheers. I shall correct that. :)

Darsie: Sounds like Nudeshy or something similar.

You should be stuck upstairs for a count of 15/20. Then the Madam should come and talk to you. After that you can submit, escape, kill people, etc.

Windu: It means you are missing that sex position. Grab the equivalent position from The Daedra Sutra.

First,I am sorry for my poor english。

It a great mod you made!much thanks.

I been trying got my char and her followers executed those days。The sound files you got and those animations are great, so those days I try this quest on most of my followers mod.Mostly,your mod work very well

MPC,or GGC system works well, those parnters will be enslaved normally after my char enslaved.

Vilja does not work well ,she will got enslaved,but the enemy still keep on attack and once a time ,after my char and her got enslaved,she came to talk to my char.

If there are already four parnters enslaved,enslave her may result in a CTD,or may be just got her killer in the end normaly.

the same problem with two other parnters which have their own system.Sonia an a very old mod called sexycompanion.esp .The sexycompanion.esp may cause CTD if I try to summon her after the companion got enslaved.

So far just those little problem, other quest works well. I hope there can be more gibbet in the next version, just five is not enough for me :lol:

@Ichabod - what does a count of 15/20 mean?

There appears to be 4 levels to the whore house.

Upper Level - where the guards and Madam Sleep

Mid Level - where you get chained to a bed and raped

Lower level - Where you "entertain" naked customers by saying "how may I serve you"

Basement - with primitive Orc in it.

I've had the madam release me from the Mid Level and have me come down stairs with various warnings about how I should enterain the customers on my back. There was no submission option (perhaps because I've turned submission off). 

I have some lockpicks but I keep getting hinted that I have to be very careful about the timing of my escape. I can take the cuffs off easily enough ... but it doesn't matter - I can't escape the whorehouse because the door outside requires a "special key".