"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Pwiliusha said:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/101/866405-1270905357.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the house? Is it a mods or something? Link please

The house is  the Gweden farm house. But with new paintings and carpets.

But I do not know which paintings and carpets mod were used.

Download some pics you like and create your own paintings and carpets.
  • 1 month later...
On 20.1.2018 at 12:25 AM, Faxroux said:

Looking for the breast milk squirt during sex mod linked to in the plugin index. However, the page for the plugin has no noticeable links and is locked: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14327-tklo/

If it is unavailable, any recommendations for a similar mod?

Think it was this Mod

3dmilk.7z

The 3dmilk.rar is the original with 2 esp. It replace the Lovers 3D cum with breast milk.

Think the patchesp.rar is the 2 esp in one.  ( not sure , but was in the same folder of my mod archive )

The readme: replace lovers3dorgasm.esp
delete lovers3dorgasm2.esp

Yes that is the whole readme of the patch.

The loose folders are my modified nif files. The spray  nif for different bodies.

In the original Mod (3dmilk.rar) are the body meshes included , it is a kind of Manga body.

I created spray files for: bigger Manga, H cup, J cup,  2 K cup XL versions and 3 "cow bodies" ( upper bodies with long nipples)

And spray nif files for E cup from Sexlivion. (same textures path, works well for Lovers)

I put the upper bodies or full body meshes in the folder.

The "cow" upper bodies:

11ab8.jpg"

!  The milk on the tits is on the body texture. That is NOT the Mod !!! The Mod add milk spray during Sex !

Spray examples you can see in my next post.

EDIT:

January 21. 2018
E cup fix ( was wrong )
added C and D cup

Update:  January 23. 2018
Addon Double Melons and F cup
15 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Think it was this Mod

3dmilk.7z

The 3dmilk.rar is the original with 2 esp. It replace the Lovers 3D cum with breast milk.

Think the patchesp.rar is the 2 esp in one.  ( not sure , but was in the same folder of my mod archive )

The readme: replace lovers3dorgasm.esp
delete lovers3dorgasm2.esp

Yes that is the whole readme of the patch.

The loose folders are my modified nif files. The spray  nif for different bodies.

In the original Mod (3dmilk.rar) are the body meshes included , it is a kind of Manga body.

I created spray files for: bigger Manga, H cup, J cup,  2 K cup XL versions and 3 "cow bodies" ( upper bodies with long nipples)

11ab8.jpg

And spray nif files for E cup from Sexlivion. (same textures path, works well for Lovers)

I put the upper bodies or full body meshes in the folder.

Thank you! Would the milk stop functioning entirely if I used a setbody on player? The player body I like is about c cup. Or would it float above the breasts? I figure it's not supposed to work with smaller cup sizes but thought I could make it work.

Is it a genuine squirting or more of a leak dependent on touching the skin? Like your pictures show here, that look more like a leak.

The milk on the Picture is a texture. Not the Mod.

The Mod milk is like the pussy spray  ( the Lovers 3D cum Mod) You see the Milk during the Lovers orgasm phase/stage.

It stops at the end of sex.

When you use E Cup body replace the original body spray files with my E cup files.

the spray will start a little bit in front of the nipples.

11ab9.jpg

The  start spray point I changed in the different nif files to match the body/nipples.

If the E cup looks too bad in game I can create C cup spray files.

EDIT: here in post 10 you see the milk ( Sexlivion )

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/45217-where-the-hell-can-i-get-the-milk-slave-outfit/?do=findComment&comment=1130716

With Lovers you have the same effect during sex,

oaf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gojr said:

I know it's a weird question, but is there a mod for the Goblin Shaman to be nude or at least topless?

I'm asking for a friend...

OSM (Oblivion_Sexualised_Monster  by Rebel O'Conner)  here at LL

But it changes all creatures to male or female or futa , depending on the esp you use.

If you want only female Goblin shaman you need the nude upper and lowerbody and the "gobskinF"  texture.  And you must rename the upper and lowerbody mesh to shamanchest.nif and shamanlegs01.nif.

The two OSM female goblin versions

Spoiler

Big tits , flat belly

11G1.jpg

small tits, big belly

11G2.jpg

11G3.jpg

Here the renamed meshes and the textures you need. All in the right folders, ready to install.

Goblin shaman replacer.7z

I never used the female mesh in game, my goblins are alll male, mesh replacer with dicks.

On 1/31/2018 at 2:59 PM, fejeena said:

OSM (Oblivion_Sexualised_Monster  by Rebel O'Conner)  here at LL

But it changes all creatures to male or female or futa , depending on the esp you use.

If you want only female Goblin shaman you need the nude upper and lowerbody and the "gobskinF"  texture.  And you must rename the upper and lowerbody mesh to shamanchest.nif and shamanlegs01.nif.

The two OSM female goblin versions

Reveal hidden contents

Big tits , flat belly

11G1.jpg

small tits, big belly

11G2.jpg

11G3.jpg

Here the renamed meshes and the textures you need. All in the right folders, ready to install.

Goblin shaman replacer.7z

I never used the female mesh in game, my goblins are alll male, mesh replacer with dicks.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on a winged/feather strain of Argonian for the Black Marsh Project on TAL. Has anyone ever stumbled across a bird-like body texture? Maybe with feathers, maybe not. Or a bird-like head with a beak.../beak-like structure. I don't want to re-invent the wheel if it's unnecessary.