"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Does anyone know of a mod that adds male chastity cages or (preferably) the same for a female body? Or maybe an equippable flaccid cock that doesn't act as a lower body replacer? I've spent awhile messing with importing from skyrim and trying to brute force one for myself out of other oblivion assets but I'm pretty bad. Thanks.

equippable flaccid cock????  If you equit it the flaccid cock of your body will not be replced, you have two cocks.

For females there is a mod with equippable  cocks ( flaccid and  erect) : 69 wearable cawks

A chastity cages Mod or mesh...sorry no.

Does anyone have custom FF Race textures similar to Darigaz' FF Race textures shown below? Or any better FF Race textures in general. I would love to be able to create textures myself, but I don't really have any skill in that regard.

829312-1470680837.png

829312-1471889906.jpg

Also:

You guys need to mess with sliders. It does take time but if one aims for what Dari up there does, it's worth it.

What do you mean by mess with sliders? As in the face sliders during character creation?

@darkdill

Outfit probably has never been released as I reverse searched the photo and came across a thread where someone asked about the outfit way back in 2011.

The outfit is probably a mash up of other mods to make one and the sylvanas armor doesn't match at all except for maybe the hood. I have seen the parts before like the belt boots and top.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/30512-oblivion-mod-detectives/page-919

Does anyone have custom FF Race textures similar to Darigaz' FF Race textures shown below? Or any better FF Race textures in general. I would love to be able to create textures myself, but I don't really have any skill in that regard.

-snip-

Also:

You guys need to mess with sliders. It does take time but if one aims for what Dari up there does, it's worth it.

What do you mean by mess with sliders? As in the face sliders during character creation?

I cant remeber the site unless it was Try_Whats owns stuff but it had FFrace variants. He keeps them up for a very short time every now and then.

I had a companion with dark-ish textures, moonshadowish lips (heavily edited) and so on. However her face was messed up so i pulled that mod. No eta when it will be up again.

and yes, i mean character creation sliders. One can make a pretty nice moodnshadow or any race besides default by just tweaking jaw slider, making chin thinner and nice shorter. That's usually enough. Custom textures are just a noyce bonus! (but sadly, in some cases 50% of the character but thats beside the point)

-snip-

Also:

I cant remeber the site unless it was Try_Whats owns stuff but it had FFrace variants. He keeps them up for a very short time every now and then.

I had a companion with dark-ish textures, moonshadowish lips (heavily edited) and so on. However her face was messed up so i pulled that mod. No eta when it will be up again.

and yes, i mean character creation sliders. One can make a pretty nice moodnshadow or any race besides default by just tweaking jaw slider, making chin thinner and nice shorter. That's usually enough. Custom textures are just a noyce bonus! (but sadly, in some cases 50% of the character but thats beside the point)

I guess I'll keep searching to see if I can find anything. I'm dismayed to say the least that I get to see all these beautiful characters with such little hope of having my own match them. Thanks for responding, though!

As for sliders, I do tend to spend at least an hour fiddling with them, and have gotten a character I'm pretty satisfied with using the FF Race. But yeah, custom textures would definitely be a VERY sweet bonus.

-snip-

Also:

I guess I'll keep searching to see if I can find anything. I'm dismayed to say the least that I get to see all these beautiful characters with such little hope of having my own match them. Thanks for responding, though!

As for sliders, I do tend to spend at least an hour fiddling with them, and have gotten a character I'm pretty satisfied with using the FF Race. But yeah, custom textures would definitely be a VERY sweet bonus.

Doing so won't take you very far. Editing headmeshes is a bit of a pain in the ass and getting those results take quite some time (that explains why there's little content available out there). Working with textures from scratch and manual UV tweaks can help but unless you are skilled on texturing it will look a bit flat like this one

5366163-1484420746.jpg

The good news is that you can find a lot of resources to get quality textures easily like this one, which is using head06 resources from EGO and some other content

5366163-1488252364.jpg

There's little difference between those two face sliders (same character).

Alternatively, you can try working with skyrim resources (huge stockpile of content), and all those options can be useful if you are willing to edit the FF headmesh UV (really quick using nifskope). In the other hand, you can to make your own textures baking and painting directly on the head (if you are skilled enough).

In the last resort, you can edit the headmesh to get what you want but you have to build the facial expressions from scratch. Whatever you try, is going to take a lot of time.

@darkdill

Outfit probably has never been released as I reverse searched the photo and came across a thread where someone asked about the outfit way back in 2011.

The outfit is probably a mash up of other mods to make one and the sylvanas armor doesn't match at all except for maybe the hood. I have seen the parts before like the belt boots and top.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/30512-oblivion-mod-detectives/page-919

Well that's a shame.

any lactation based mods?
* haven't found a working link to the cursed armor set.
have tried enhanced grabbing for lovers but it doesn't allow any groping.
trying to create a grope/milking boobs scene.

I'm currently using Nomaam's animation theatre + lapf. what animations/spells etc should I get for the kinky stuff?

@darkdill

Well that's a shame.

I have re-created that armor once, was supposed to have some pics of it, but it seems they were removed from Nexus, anyways...If I find it, I will re-upload it here...or maybe even give it some touches and a bit of a fresh look.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any sort of mod (either lovers or not) that adds in some form of like Breastfeeding or such?

did you find anything?

on breastfeeding or groping?

Nope, but then again I didn't look very hard x3

Also while I'm here, might as well request something~

Anyone know of some kind of mod with "sexy encounters" (sex obviously to some degree) that lasts for a while? I know you can change the time of the stages in Lovers, but theres still the problem of the 2 characters mating in which when they stop, you have to set them back up again via spells and what-not.

So to summarize, im looking for a sex mod where the npcs / characters basically keep going at it for multiple rounds.

Why not a beak after sex ? Like in real life...smoke a cigarette, go to toilet...( Or go to toilet, check your mails, facebook,twitter, make a selfie and send it to all friends and post that you will have sex again in a few minutes )

Hey ony two clicks to start the next sex. Or you set sex to manual progress ( instead of automatic) then it will never end if you don't reach the last stage.

Or try Lover Orgy

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13856-lovers-orgy/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do anyone here happen to have CTaddPose archives for Bkasou, SpeedBuster (SPB 01) and DskPose v1.3?

I reviewed all of my archives and never even heard of Bkasou. Not sure there ever was a SPB 01, I've never seen one. As for Dsk, I only have two, but they seem to be the same. One is part of CTAddPoseCompilation.7z. The other is a separate file; CTAddPose_Dsk(erori).7z

Absolutely no idea if they are v1.3.

post-18672-0-60385200-1507202409_thumb.png

Yes there was a 1.3 version , I found a dead megaupload Link.

But is version 1.4 a updated 1.3 version? Thought there is only CTAddPose_Dsk(erori) and CTAddPose DskPose.

From the 1.4 readme

履歴
----
ver 1.4 <ギミックポーズ02><立ちポーズ4>他色々
ver 1.3 ペアポーズがネタ
ver 1.2 ペアポーズ追加。
ver 1.1 色々ポーズ追加。
ver 1.0 <立ちポーズ1><立ちポーズ2><ギミックポーズ>作成 計14種類

CTAddPose DskPose 1.4 https://up.mnty.net/?mode=ret&andor=phrase&sword=CTAddPose+DskPose

Edit: CTAddPose SPB 01 v1_1 ( Yes that is a updated 01 version )

http://modsreloaded.com/ctaddpose-spb-01-v1.1