"What mod is this?" II

What face mod is it ?

23230.jpg

I swear that looks like Univision Face with ECE I could be wrong,but it looks like that for sure.

Also off topic: My question is about the ENB's so I understand they are a graphic overhaul,but also im wondering does these also bring out the most in your characters skin texture as well I've been iffy about getting one and have been gathering up some info on them.but im just unsure atm I would love one and if possible what would be a good ENB recommendation?

Right now im swamped with work lol so I only have time to play dress up on my characters  I would very much like to complete another one of my characters that I made soon ~.~!

35klea9.jpg

I swear that looks like Univision Face with ECE I could be wrong,but it looks like that for sure.

Also off topic: My question is about the ENB's so I understand they are a graphic overhaul,but also im wondering does these also bring out the most in your characters skin texture as well I've been iffy about getting one and have been gathering up some info on them.but im just unsure atm I would love one and if possible what would be a good ENB recommendation?

Right now im swamped with work lol so I only have time to play dress up on my characters  I would very much like to complete another one of my characters that I made soon ~.~!

ENB's Improve just about everything that's rendered off Skyrim, mostly they just enhance colours but they do go way beyond that.

This is where you can make a start, or you can use pretty much any ENB that's knocking about on nexus. It will be hard to tell some apart, a lot are also outdated using older versions of the library files from the given website. Required to run your preferred ENB might not be available other than request on the forums if it only works with a certain version.

I'm looking for an outfit i saw in lastest month.  it was like a succubus armor and had three subtle black wire on the back that were attached in front on the belly skin with a kind of buttons. i saw it recently somewhere on the old thread of "what mod is this" maybe i saw it also also in modtype.doorblog. Does some one remember it? i can't find a photo sorry...meanwhile i'm searking the link or a photo.  thanks in advance.....

i saw all the 56 page of modtype but it's not there...

skyrim_20120905_succubus_race_mod_18.jpg

souhait___flames_by_convaincant-d50mdvn.

I found those, though I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. If you could provide a bit more detail that'd be great.

Thank you but that's not what i'm looking for..  i will try to search an image in lastest post.....quin666 has told about a site called TOMB RAIDER that select all the mods and photo of skyrim or i haven't understood ? I never heard that site? someone have a link please!?

Just a joke! :D Just saying have be Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones type get what you want. Research picture. Go to website.

Go thought post by post find mod. Decode language bit by bit. Look for any requirements (booby traps) use mod. Have 

catalog(Notepad) some interesting mods just incase want them. Follow steps you have mod.This true Tomb Raiding. :D

ENB's Improve just about everything that's rendered off Skyrim, mostly they just enhance colours but they do go way beyond that.

This is where you can make a start, or you can use pretty much any ENB that's knocking about on nexus. It will be hard to tell some apart, a lot are also outdated using older versions of the library files from the given website. Required to run your preferred ENB might not be available other than request on the forums if it only works with a certain version.

Most delighted and wow that is a lot of ENB's I hope I can find some to my liking ty for this ^_~!

What face mod is it ?

23230.jpg

21j82.jpg

I think you right about Univision Face. My character Nord with barely no face mods. Only difference is lips, eyes and elf ears.

She almost look like my character.. :(

What face mod is it ?

23230.jpg

21j82.jpg

I think you right about Univision Face. My character Nord with barely no face mods. Only difference is lips, eyes and elf ears.

Oh your character is quite the sexy dame there also I love those eyes im quite the demonic character person myself I believe I also saw another one of yours did she have like some kinda demonic blue with cat pupils she was gorgeous as well ^.~!

What face mod is it ?

23230.jpg

21j82.jpg

Oh your character is quite the sexy dame there also I love those eyes im quite the demonic character person myself I believe I also saw another one of yours did she have like some kinda demonic blue with cat pupils she was gorgeous as well ^.~!

My character not finish. Want add more stuff but my crappy Intel 3 laptop can't handle it. Crimson Tide

stop working long ago. Sadly my lust for blood come to end. Still waiting on somebody release Demonic

race or Diablo port from Oblivion. Thanks for compliment.

help me find these mods  

this armor mod

and this

the name on this mod is "blood hound" but those links are dead :(

The top one is Ashara Princess of The Woods low fur skirt, belt, and dagger

with Dreamburrow's retex for the stockings

boots and gloves are Amidianborn retex of standard armors

and the cloak is from Winter is Coming

Don't know anything about the bottom one, sorry.

I don't have much mods on my load list anymore, all have been bashed into groups of mods xDxD

*.* ah nice know that, mind saying how i can do that also? Im really near of limit now, and if can do same ill be a bless.

I don't have much mods on my load list anymore, all have been bashed into groups of mods xDxD

*.* ah nice know that, mind saying how i can do that also? Im really near of limit now, and if can do same ill be a bless.

can't you combine mods esp files with TesVedit?

can't you combine mods esp files with TesVedit?

never tried, to be honest, i was just afraid of something wrong with editor and mess my files all again.Just like example today i update my fnis and all got frozen, toke me couple hours till figure i messed with template and fixed that.AH about combine thing, yea cant, but not all, if do that and deactive some will not work at all and if the desire its have less esp like i wanna will be useless, at least till i know its that.

anyone got a clue on this clothes?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/223/22395.jpg

and this clothes I believe it is for TBBP but that body if I am not mistaken is UNP

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/236/23630.jpg

is there a UNP version of those fashion clothes? any link guys?

bump and this tohsaka outfit is interesting 

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/236/23699.jpg

I found a link but the body type is different anyone? tnx so much

What face mod is it ?

23230.jpg

What textures and other mods to i need to make that kind of charecter and graphics or look that clean

I think ur asking for ENB, I am also interested hope someone answers :v and I am interested in the necklace :o anyone know where to get that?