"What mod is this?" II

Yeah but the fair skin mod was taken down off nexus recently if I recall by the mod author or I am mistaken?

Yep it's gone or at least the last I checked for any updates it was not there anymore, there was a thread in Adult mods somewhere from someone requesting any re-ups for people who need it.

these images posted
has no aliasing in the shadows
game skyrim on ultra and always has serrated shadow
in character, someone please give me a solution
already tried and skyrim.ini prefes
and continues shadow ugly

do not speak English, so sorry for bad english

Does anyone know where I can get the "hoof boots" of the girl in the middle?

http://i.imgur.com/FYb9vXK.jpg

Thanks!

Think it's from Nightmare Armor.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13667

Unfortunately the boots are not included :(

Ya sure? Didya download it and look at it from the side?

Oh and guys? Stop posting the same images over and over and over again... If it's been asked 5+ times with no answer, no one found it yet. kthxbaiis.

Yep just tested it. Those are just some normal boots. The mod where i found the image is the the Hydra Lair of Evil. The armos are not included in the mod and I also searched in the comments if there is any information towards the armor. Everything I found were other people searching for the armor.

Yep just tested it. Those are just some normal boots. The mod where i found the image is the the Hydra Lair of Evil. The armos are not included in the mod and I also searched in the comments if there is any information towards the armor. Everything I found were other people searching for the armor.

hmmm, thought it did. Lemme check it. Gimme 10-15 mins.

these images posted

has no aliasing in the shadows

game skyrim on ultra and always has serrated shadow

in character, someone please give me a solution

already tried and skyrim.ini prefes

and continues shadow ugly

do not speak English, so sorry for bad english

try a enb goes way better if your machine can handle, like http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15983 just go at search there and write enb preset, and test couples ones.

Alright, here we go. Not as excessively shown as the one in the other picture, but there some kind of hooves resemblance there...

post-29293-0-01041000-1363815535_thumb.png

post-29293-0-31879500-1363815543_thumb.png

I'm looking for an outfit i saw in lastest month.  it was like a succubus armor and had three subtle black wire on the back that were attached in front on the belly skin with a kind of buttons. i saw it recently somewhere on the old thread of "what mod is this" maybe i saw it also also in modtype.doorblog. Does some one remember it? i can't find a photo sorry...meanwhile i'm searking the link or a photo.  thanks in advance.....

i saw all the 56 page of modtype but it's not there...

skyrim_20120905_succubus_race_mod_18.jpg

souhait___flames_by_convaincant-d50mdvn.

I found those, though I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. If you could provide a bit more detail that'd be great.

Thank you but that's not what i'm looking for..  i'm searching an image.....quin666 told about a site called TOMB RAIDER that select all the mods and photo of skyrim or i haven't understood? Someone know that site?

I'm looking for an outfit i saw in lastest month.  it was like a succubus armor and had three subtle black wire on the back that were attached in front on the belly skin with a kind of buttons. i saw it recently somewhere on the old thread of "what mod is this" maybe i saw it also also in modtype.doorblog. Does some one remember it? i can't find a photo sorry...meanwhile i'm searking the link or a photo.  thanks in advance.....

i saw all the 56 page of modtype but it's not there...

skyrim_20120905_succubus_race_mod_18.jpg

souhait___flames_by_convaincant-d50mdvn.

I found those, though I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. If you could provide a bit more detail that'd be great.

Thank you but that's not what i'm looking for..  i will try to search an image in lastest post.....quin666 has told about a site called TOMB RAIDER that select all the mods and photo of skyrim or i haven't understood ? I never heard that site? someone have a link please!?