Hey guys,

I started kind of a petplay farm where i like to rise and breed a herd of girls.

I even build a little slave-tradingpost to "sell" them if they are "trained well enough" and i got too many offsprings for my household etc.

There is only one thing i need to make it perfect. My pets are still walking like humans and that realy pushes against my immersion.

So i like to request a mod which addes a new, pet like, way to walk for my sims.

I've no idea if something like this already exists anywhere but i was not able to find it and i'm not even sure if it is possible to mod the game like this.

But if it is, i would be very happy if you can help me out and make me a happy farmer.

Thanks!

Hi! Unfortunantely, I don't have the walk you were looking for (though I'd love it too) But I was just wondering if you had any pet play-themed objects/animations/clothing to recommend. I haven't had much luck, I'm afraid :/
Good luck on ur search, I guess!

On 8/8/2020 at 5:23 AM, Sanrasaa said:

Hey guys,

I started kind of a petplay farm where i like to rise and breed a herd of girls.

I even build a little slave-tradingpost to "sell" them if they are "trained well enough" and i got too many offsprings for my household etc.

There is only one thing i need to make it perfect. My pets are still walking like humans and that realy pushes against my immersion.

So i like to request a mod which addes a new, pet like, way to walk for my sims.

I've no idea if something like this already exists anywhere but i was not able to find it and i'm not even sure if it is possible to mod the game like this.

But if it is, i would be very happy if you can help me out and make me a happy farmer.

Thanks!

Im heavily intrigued. please elaborate on this selling process. i want to know more and how to set this up >:3