Izolenta

Config Immersive First Person View for SL

I imagine asking the question seems like I'll get the 'no shit' answer, but not gonna lie, love this mod and this config for it. However, you're right - the realistic variant does not work for gameplay.

Question is, is there a way to get Improved Camera Beta 4 to run alongside IFPV? I'd prefer to use Improved camera for general gameplay, and then IFPV for SL scenes if at all possible. Improved camera doesn't allow SMP physics to function on the body, or at least I havent figured out how to get it running, and IFPV realistic config has too much camera movement during general gameplay.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:37 PM, applesandmayo said:

I imagine asking the question seems like I'll get the 'no shit' answer, but not gonna lie, love this mod and this config for it. However, you're right - the realistic variant does not work for gameplay.

Question is, is there a way to get Improved Camera Beta 4 to run alongside IFPV? I'd prefer to use Improved camera for general gameplay, and then IFPV for SL scenes if at all possible. Improved camera doesn't allow SMP physics to function on the body, or at least I havent figured out how to get it running, and IFPV realistic config has too much camera movement during general gameplay.

IFPV can be configured for normal gameplay, it has all the settings for this. It also has the functions of profiles, I could not or did not understand how to make them work. You can try it yourself, perhaps you will succeed more than me. If it works, then you will not need to use two mods for the camera.

It seems that with khajiit and argonians the mouth/muzzle completely blocks the view which kinda sucks being the 2 races i really enjoy playing and i imagine this is a problem for anyone using yiffy age probably.

My camera is shaking crazy while walking/running with first person mode on, and bow alignation doesn't match with the position of the crosshair, making arrows go left instead of infront of the player character's aim direction. Is there any fix for that?

On 4/29/2021 at 5:31 PM, EpicStore2020 said:

My camera is shaking crazy while walking/running with first person mode on, and bow alignation doesn't match with the position of the crosshair, making arrows go left instead of infront of the player character's aim direction. Is there any fix for that?

The description states that this is not intended for normal gameplay. You can try the old version where I tried to combine gameplay and SL scenes.

On 4/28/2021 at 11:30 PM, jmine said:

It seems that with khajiit and argonians the mouth/muzzle completely blocks the view which kinda sucks being the 2 races i really enjoy playing and i imagine this is a problem for anyone using yiffy age probably.

Just moving the camera to the desired position using the main axes is not that difficult.