Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

14 minutes ago, Wanderer22 said:

How thorough are the modding tools? Would it be possible to add new custom poses to the photo mode?

Adding custom poses to photo mode would mean editing animation files and that's not really possible right now

Thanks for Aloy Outcast Final @orangy, I wonder if it is possible to modify Meshes (a bone/part multiplier) for example to make Aloy boobs bigger/smaller, biger/wide hips, booty/ass, thick, muscle curvy thighs or defining better ass-crack, ass-bump mapping for Aloy, etc that would be nice, among more skimpy/sexy clothing, or Aloy futanari version :3

aloy_outcast_finalv2.7z 13.48 MB · 324 downloads

As for nude-mod to 'swap' Nude Model to all Clothing/Sets (preserving stats, protection etc), you will need AloysAdjustments Mod, but the app/utility has at least two major flaws (already issued on GitHub)

You will need to have Windows/OS set up with 100% scale (DPI) and 720p (it works, confirmed) on screen (or app GUI will have missing elements), for now, and you need to create config file on AppData too (at least with version I tested a week ago, which had permission issues), I hope developer solve this issues.

So far, the plan is to replace outfits with skimpy versions.  The stealth outfit may get a full nude, just to see how it would look. BUT, its really difficult modding HZD, so may not do a full nude after all...

The modding is going very slowly.  Keep running into problems one after another, and ending having to start over from scratch. 

Hi, @orangy. I'm really enjoying your mod. It's just awesome! The only problem is that I found a weird bug that happens as far as i know when crouching and jumping as you can see in these screenshots. I'm not sure if it's just happening on my end. Could you take a look at it and see if you can fix it? Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_02_06_03_26_10_833.jpg.ed22a31cf5133815621874cea63e1a74.jpgHorizonZeroDawn_2021_02_06_03_46_53_735.jpg.a6d01bb3fb05740db57d92e8136acf8a.jpg

22 minutes ago, orangy said:

Finally, after a million years, finished making the second outfit.  It was actually quite difficult to figure out how to make bare shoulders work.  The quiver is still attached, no way to remove it.  The mod tool gives error with the quiver mesh.  Same with that floating seeker mark.

The zip file at the bottom of the post includes the Outcast outfit (with some minor changes) and the Nora Stealth outfit.

aloyt3a.png

aloy_outfits_patch.7z 30.51 MB · 7 downloads

Does this mod requires the main mod? It says patch. I'm assume it's like resident evil 3. Since you already responded to my questions before that you not gonna make or add pubic hair to her, I wanna know it's possible to add it? Im gonna ask other modders that willing to.

3 hours ago, orangy said:

Finally, after a million years, finished making the second outfit.  It was actually quite difficult to figure out how to make bare shoulders work.  The quiver is still attached, no way to remove it.  The mod tool gives error with the quiver mesh.  Same with that floating seeker mark.

The zip file at the bottom of the post includes the Outcast outfit (with some minor changes) and the Nora Stealth outfit.

aloyt3a.png

aloy_outfits_patch.7z 30.51 MB · 108 downloads

i think this would be a lot better if the quiver was made an actual feature and retained its original textures, maybe even make a belt?

5 hours ago, orangy said:

aloyt3a.png

aloy_outfits_patch.7z 30.51 MB · 139 downloads

Thanks bunches, orangy !!

Your mod is awesome !!! Gives some nice wild girl / jungle girl vibes... ?

The quiver bother me too, but alas, let´s deal with it.

She doesn´t even have to be nude in all the mods, some nice loincloth remaining for examaple would work well, too !

Or with her undergarment, only the outer V part remaining would be sexy enough!

Keep up the good work man, and thanks again!

The whole mod is basically just a bunch of patches.  Each outfit is changed through a bunch of little patches.  For easy listing, all the patches start with zzz or yyy so they appear at bottom of the folder.

Just pretend the quiver is beige color made out of future material and is attached through future tech. :)

Maybe one day when the mod tool is fixed, the quiver can be removed.  Unfortunately for most outfits, there's no jiggly physics.  Its only possible on the first two outfits that has necklace beads.

@me3Is there a pic of the left over green part from medium armor?