Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

2 hours ago, me3 said:

put DE in the main directory, the folder structure should be \Horizon Zero Dawn\Aloy Nude, worked on first try.

Looks like almost everyone in the comments are saying the same bullshit....

Edit: .....

"bullshit"? I am faced with an endless download, many have problems with the installation, which means that need to find a solution. I'm only glad if someone has the mod installed correctly, then it's working. Maybe someone can pack the mod into a separate file format .bin, as it was with the face model change.

EDIT:

On the third attempt, the mod was installed, and I did everything the same, each time returning the backup Initial.bin, I do not understand what prevented it from being installed earlier, but the last time I closed everything that was possible through the task manager and disabled the antivirus. DecimaExplorer was in the main folder of the game, and the mod files on the desktop, I deleted the "public hair" folder from the mod files.

For anyone trying to get the Nude Aloy working from Nexus mods, make sure in Decima Explorer, once you get the mod files loaded, the STARTING folder for each file is models/. If it starts with the previous folder because you extracted it (So the folder of the extraction software unraring it) the tool will fail.

As with Unreal Engine paks, it seems when making the mods, the folder structure has to be perfect.  (This has been a pain in the ass with all unreal engine games that modders support. I've dealt with it personally on SAO Fatal Bullet.) So get used to Decima being this way for these mods unless the tool creator accounts for it. Anyways, the tool doesn't auto remove any unnecessary folder.  Which is STUPID when you consider this is merely a tool to inject mods. So they need to account for user error. But they don't.

So for example : If you download the mod, put it into a mods folder on your drive, and then extract it to it's own folder it could have BLAH/BLAH BLAH/BLAH BLAH BLAH/Aloy Nude/actual mod structure. The tool doesn't remove all the previous BLAH BLAH folders. Which is why it errors out.

So yes, I can clarify the mod does indeed work.

Here's a screenshot to illustrate : Ignore the Size column. It's a bug in the tool. As long as your tool looks like this, it will work. Even with the error.

Hopefully the tool creator eventually accounts for this, or modders just find a way to share a .bin file or even an actual mod loader.

EDIT: To make sure you are doing it correctly, when you navigate to where you extracted the mod folder, Hit the "SELECT FOLDER" button INSIDE Aloy Nude. (So you should see the models folder in the dialog box.) This will produce the screenshot results.

Horizon.JPG

4 hours ago, orangy said:

Here's my W.I.P. Aloy in outcast outfit.  Try it out to see if it works.  To install, put the .bin files in Packed_DX12 directory.  Not sure if it'll work on your system or not since it's packed into separate bin files.

There's still seam problems around the thigh, and the light is shining through her butt cheeks.  And going to try to add jiggle physics to her breasts.

aloyt2.png

WIP_aloy_Outcast.7z 12.87 MB · 62 downloads

Тhank you. It works great for me unlike the other mod using "DecimaExplorer"...with him Aloy  has no body.

On 1/20/2021 at 12:57 AM, NumberXer0 said:

Yeah, so nevermind on that model swap mod I posted. The author is a jackass and made it with an older outdated version of the game that you can't even get through Steam anymore. Instead of updating it for the two patches past it, he just keeps telling people to downgrade. No one is going to lose out on performance patches to use a mod -_- I guess the wait for a more attractive character continues.

Yes it's true, I was dumb at telling people to downgrade instead of just updating the game, but it was the only solution at the time since I couldn't get the updated game. There's no need to give me a jackass.

8 hours ago, orangy said:

Here's my W.I.P. Aloy in outcast outfit.  Try it out to see if it works.  To install, put the .bin files in Packed_DX12 directory.  Not sure if it'll work on your system or not since it's packed into separate bin files.

There's still seam problems around the thigh, and the light is shining through her butt cheeks.  And going to try to add jiggle physics to her breasts.

aloyt2.png

WIP_aloy_Outcast.7z 12.87 MB · 81 downloads

Love this! Keep it up! Cant wait to see the finished product!

3 hours ago, marfara89 said:

Тhank you. It works great for me unlike the other mod using "DecimaExplorer"...with him Aloy  has no body.

Did you read my above post? The mod does indeed work. If you need extra help, send me a PM. That way people get to experience all the nude/partial nude mods available. I would upload my modded file but 1) it's 15GB and 2) it's probably illegal. Hopefully a mod loader comes out so we can bypass the crap. OR, the decima explorer get's better and accounts for stuff like this.

16 hours ago, orangy said:

aloyt2.png

WIP_aloy_Outcast.7z 12.87 MB · 145 downloads

that body looks pretty good! are you going to do a plain nude version of it by any chance?